Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Please Help To Make Mtn Night Work During The Day - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help To Make Mtn Night Work During The Day (1118 Views)

HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily / MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday / Mtn Night Browsing Plan N2500 Now Working Perfectly At 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help To Make Mtn Night Work During The Day by ccnation(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
I'm using MTN night plan and i've exhausted the Bonus 1.5gb which can be used anytime of the day. What i have left is the 3GB for night but i browse mostly during the day, and i connect on PC using Hotspot on my phone. How do i make it work during the day?
Pls i need someone to bail me out. Thanks!
Re: Please Help To Make Mtn Night Work During The Day by blackfase(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
The only assured way for now is to leave your connection on before the cut off time of 6am either on your phone or modem. Battery issues, I kno but thats the only way as of now....

ccnation:
I'm using MTN night plan and i've exhausted the Bonus 1.5gb which can be used anytime of the day. What i have left is the 3GB for night but i browse mostly during the day, and i connect on PC using Hotspot on my phone. How do i make it work during the day?
Pls i need someone to bail me out. Thanks!
Re: Please Help To Make Mtn Night Work During The Day by ccnation(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
I tried that this morning but it stopped at about 10am on its own. Though i think it was my bonus data i was using till that time and not the main data.
Re: Please Help To Make Mtn Night Work During The Day by ddjay: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2014
Mine is worse,while fone is still in use after 6am,it will start hangin like 2 hrs after den restart.its like mtn restarts my fone after 6am
Re: Please Help To Make Mtn Night Work During The Day by blackfase(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2014
No I think what mustve happened is there was a break in connection from your cell site & by time it kicked back you lost connection, that sure happens with mine too. I bet if you try again next mornin, it will work.... Good luck!

ccnation:
I tried that this morning but it stopped at about 10am on its own. Though i think it was my bonus data i was using till that time and not the main data.
Re: Please Help To Make Mtn Night Work During The Day by blackfase(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2014
You sure your smartie isnt infected?

ddjay:
Mine is worse,while fone is still in use after 6am,it will start hangin like 2 hrs after den restart.its like mtn restarts my fone after 6am
Re: Please Help To Make Mtn Night Work During The Day by ccnation(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
it also happened today just like yesterday. It won't connect on my PC and the only network application working on my phone right now is BBM, the browsers has stopped working.
blackfase:

No I think what mustve happened is there was a break in connection from your cell site & by time it kicked back you lost connection, that sure happens with mine too. I bet if you try again next mornin, it will work.... Good luck!
Re: Please Help To Make Mtn Night Work During The Day by bongolistik(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
ccnation:
no more wories abt dat, the messiah is here, jst go thru dis simple method 2 mek it browse all day http://highteknology..com/2014/08/continue-browsing-for-24-hours-nonstop.html
Re: Please Help To Make Mtn Night Work During The Day by ddjay: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
blackfase:

You sure your smartie isnt infected?

no,fone works/browses normally witin d 9pm - 6am period,its just dat wen I try to kip data runnin after 6am my fone will b hanging den restart.ds makes connection imposible until 9pm

(1) (Reply)

I'am having a Problem With My Tecno H6 / MTN issuing a refund to subscribers of their promo / Airtel NG Introduces Timely Based Plan For Unlimited Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.