Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) (104915 Views)

Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. / Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo) / 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by DEGREE2466(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Try your best

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by sleeknick: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
She replied HOME! By removing d. Lower horizontal stick from L
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by mascot87(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
HATE U is the answer man angry

Explanation if u care :
Remove 1 matchstick from O & use d remaining three to form A then add the one stick u removed from o & add it to L to form U. so it means HATE U angry is that clear? angry

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by mascot87(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
sleeknick:
She replied HOME! By removing d. Lower horizontal stick from L

You missed it man
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by rattlesnake(m): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Pour kerosene on this puzzle and scream sangooooo n u know what happnens next....btw I remove T and L....that's my reply to her

2 Likes

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by rattlesnake(m): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
mascot87:
HATE U is the answer man angry

Explanation if u care :
Remove 1 matchstick from O & use d remaining three to form A then add the one stick u removed from o & add it to L to form U. so it means HATE U angry is that clear? angry
nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by sleeknick: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
mascot87:

You missed it man
. Oya tell na
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by ocephraim(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
...Of what use is her reply since he left the house...
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by kekakuz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
She remove one stick and it formed another word or she removed one stick and Use the remaining to form another word
lets be clear

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by kekakuz(m): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Finally got it.
am officially a genius
I have always had that feeling

here is the answer
she remove on giant stick and the guy ran for his life

2 Likes

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by Oshare2: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Reply is: I AM VERY SORRY
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by rezzy: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
When it makes FP, i will reply
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by hatux: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by EldaTimba(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by joedejana(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Don't burst my brain....my headache is enough

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by nuelzy: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
rezzy:
When it makes FP, i will reply
thunder fire ur uncircumcised john thomas dere...nah every penguine wan dey make fp.. omo-idiot..ur left over-burnt nyash dere. chop d ansa...anuofia
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by falcon01: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
i cnt say
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
Remove the middle stick from the letter 'H' you have 110TEL. I guess a phone number
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by tutaboi(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
My eyes is turning oo
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
How can you reply someone that left the house?? No reply jor... D dude dropped d match stick msg n LEFT her house, she saw d msg n removed a match stick as a reply 2 who? D gods I guess

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by holarid(m): 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
undecided op tnx for d headache!..me no do again angry
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by agabaI23(m): 12:11am On Oct 14, 2014
She removed the middle horizontal stick from E. She answered CLOTH
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by Mujinho4b(m): 12:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Hmmm... It remained 14 matchsticks.. Hate u.. Not sure sha...
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by Presbulg(m): 1:06am On Oct 14, 2014
TOILET ?

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by iamdotune(m): 2:30am On Oct 14, 2014
Finally the real genius is here

She removed 1 matchstick and took it to the hotel for the boy to know that she got his message.

Is that correct??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by rezzy: 7:52am On Oct 14, 2014
nuelzy:
thunder fire ur uncircumcised john thomas dere...nah every penguine wan dey make fp.. omo-idiot..ur left over-burnt nyash dere. chop d ansa...anuofia

Candidate of Yaba left. Any enemy of my life shall surely die this year. In Jesus name. Amen. Heavenly thunder and brimstone shall rest upon ur God forsaken head. Your life will never know peace as you have choosen to insult me for no cause. The water you drink will cause you harm, the ground you walk upon today will work against you. All your helpers will run away from you. In Jesus name. Amen
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 14, 2014
Op,say the answer.

Lemme see if you are right.
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by San2ski(m): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2014
Toilet is the answer
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by Ayomi088(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2014

She removed the vertical stick of `H` that makes 110TEL
and 110 is number of police. Boy got that girl is not interested to
do such type of things with him.
She gonna tell the police.

HOTEL = HOTFL
= Hold On Till Father Leaves.

She removed from L bottom stick .it become l
Read it opposite it showing l310H.
Means 13:10 hr

she removed a vertical stick frm H..dat makes 110TEL. in
hotels u cn call up a person by der rum numbrs so she means her
rum numbr s 110 , call me !! think she removed a vertical stick frm
H..dat makes 110TEL. in hotels u cn call up a person by der rum
numbrs so she means her rum numbr s 110 , call me !! [ 110 TEL ]

Dont forget she told him "address" by "removing only one Match
Stick.
HOTEL
In my opinion, she removed upper stick of O, with
Now it is HUTEL,
LeoSaqib
Now read it separating HUT and EL,
Now read EL upside down, it will closely resemble 73,
Conclusively address may be HUT 73.
What you think?

Remove one stick from H and see upside down 731011.

****Chai my head...

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by ayukdaboss(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2014
The precise answer to this tricky HOTEL
matchsticks riddle is that the girl took one
matchstick either from the four matchsticks
from the letter O.

DETAILED EXPLANATION

The boy in this riddle actually used 15
matchsticks to properly write the word
HOTEL. This is how the boy did it:

He used three matchsticks to write the letter
H.

Then used four matchsticks to write the letter O.

Then two matchsticks to write the letter T.

Then four matchsticks in the letter E.

And finally used two matchsticks to write the letter L.

A total of fifteen matchsticks used to properly write the word HOTEL.

PROPER SOLUTION:
The girl in this riddle took one matchstick
from the four matchsticks forming the letter
O. It means, the girl either took the right
side, the left side, the upper or the bottom
matchstick then rearranged the three
remaining matchsticks into letter A changing
the word HOTEL into HATEL.

From this statement "the boy allowed the girl
to take only 1 matchstick" can be properly
accomplished by taking one matchsticks from the letter O. You don`t necessarily need to take the three remaining matches to form.the letter A because you can simply slide or drag them to properly form the letter A.

Then the girl put the other matchstick into
the letter L forming a letter U which further
change the word HATEL into HATEU or HATE
U which is the precise answer of the girl to
the boy in this riddle, the girl hates the boy.

answers.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting / Imo State University Post Ume Info; Dept. Cut Off, Closing & Exam Dates / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.