Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies (35720 Views)

Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by e4emma(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Have been pondering on this subject matter for a while. An average guy thinkshis woman is trying to be beautiful and dress cute just for him, which should be the case naturally.But what do you make of it, say for marriied women..they dont need to impress the guy again now! yet they still spend hours b4 d mirror before they go to the market to buy pepper..(lols). Here, the guy is not with her, yet she still paint the crayons and the markers on her face. I feel its more than the guy now, seems these ladies just try to outdo each other. Yet we guys feels we are he reason they go through the troubles.

so ladies, lets hear you! Who do u dress to impress?
and guys, who do you also dress to impress?

#not seduction

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Elcapo(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
I Dress To Kill cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by chibwike(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Its very normal for a guy to dress, to impress a ladiy, buh i am nt really sure if most ladies dress to impress guys
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Raymysterio(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ladies oya over to una...
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by e4emma(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abi o.....where are dey now? u better come and tell us d truth now o.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by EJanni(f): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
I dress to be comfortable and to enhance my confidence where ever I go. Infact I dress to stand out in the public not really to empress any guy or gurl.

43 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by MisterLongman(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
They dress to impress in order to advertise their products.....
Who are the buyers? Men

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by nikaShow(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
This is a very serious issue oo,

I think after the initial 'buzz' of the love , the lady stops trying to impress the guy with her dressing , and now wants to impress the girls , d guy becomes that friend that she is too comfortable with...

Its then you'll be hearing them say 'let me wear my heels or do my braz.hair oo, before they(her friends) think I can't afford it, or I would do this hair for that wedding '...

Smh for the women folk embarassed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Afrok(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
My brother u've got to dress, wear what U have, what U like , what fits U and what makes U feel comfortable. Would it have being better if we don't wear clothes at all? So that we won't dress to impress or "outpress" anybody?
If U dress anyhow they'll start asking, don't U have mirror at home? Why dress like this? Aren't U ashame? Do U have to look tartar
because U are married? Etc... But if ur dressing is hot, the questions will be reversed.

So I don't dress to impress anybody, what if I don't have wears that'll impress U, that means I won't dress? undecided well I wear what I have and I don't just wear anything, anyhow.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by e4emma(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
incase u havent notice this trend...when a lady passes by, before the guy looks at her, the lady bside u will b d first to observe her..if she dresses well, u will begin to see d oda laddy feeling so insecured! Atimes im luzzled at this o.

Another thing is an average guy dont know d difference btw brazillian hair and #200 Amigos! d question den is, if ladies dress to impress men, then why do they go into all this craze when d guy sef cant tell d difference!

50 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by gracile(f): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
I dress to look good, i love looking good cos when i look good, I feel good!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by e4emma(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
incase u havent notice this trend...when a lady passes by, before the guy looks at her, the lady bside u will b d first to observe her..if she dresses well, u will begin to see d oda laddy feeling so insecured! Atimes im luzzled at this o.

Another thing is an average guy dont know d difference btw brazillian hair and #200 Amigos! d question den is, if ladies dress to impress men, then why do they go into all this craze when d guy sef cant tell d difference!.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by e4emma(m): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
gracile:
I dress to look good, i love looking good cos when i look good, I feel good!

ok! are u saying this with ur church mind?

5 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Grinder: 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Finally..Lord Grinder is out of jail... no mind that Mynd44 wey ban me... angry angry angry angry...Anywaiz... who do i impress..Chuu..my fellow female doctors...and sometimes..some sexy patients.. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by AKMoney1(m): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Question for the ladies
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Feranmicharles(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ao many girls observed d no bra 2day on NL

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by ddooskie(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ladies dress to 'out dress' other ladies.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
MisterLongman:
They dress to impress in order to advertise their products.....
Who are the buyers? Men
which product r u talking about? Educate me please.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by mifavour(f): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
I dress to be comfortable and to look good cos I dunno who I'll meet on d way.. impress woman ke seduce man ni.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Adyrin(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Spirit
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by blemon44(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
they dress mostly to impress men but sometimes they do it to show their friends or other ladies that they've got swagg
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
na ladies o.ladies.Oh see as babes just dey lie for this threa.Women impress other won first before men.The quest to look better and hotter among ladies don land many Inside babalawo pot of skulls.My man doesn't even know how human hair looks!He doesn't check my shoes and clothe tabs to see if its designers!Thank God say i no dey F§K again for Peruvian,brazilian,,togolian,European,ethiopian and finally Chinese Goat hair again.Now na to plait thread.Infact i go soon shave the hair.I rather spend the money y on grooming my pubic hair like oyakilome's.

19 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
1. They dress to impress guys.

2. They dress to impress guys.

3. They dress to impress guys.

4. They dress to impress guys.

5. They dress to intimidate guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by coldsummer: 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
[size=18pt]Honestly why did that anie idibia's thread make NL FP[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by pansophist(m): 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
not an impresson thing
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
I wont comment cos i dont know!

2 Likes 2 Shares

We dress to make other women look @ us for inspiration. cool...Shout out to the ghetto tramps with no class. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by sapien(m): 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Afrok:
My brother u've got to dress, wear what U have, what U like , what fits U and what makes U feel comfortable. Would it have being better if we don't wear clothes at all? So that we won't dress to impress or "outpress" anybody?
If U dress anyhow they'll start asking, don't U have mirror at home? Why dress like this? Aren't U ashame? Do U have to look tartar
because U are married? Etc... But if ur dressing is hot, the questions will be reversed.

So I don't dress to impress anybody, what if I don't have wears that'll impress U, that means I won't dress? undecided well I wear what I have and I don't just wear anything, anyhow.
You gay? When did you become a woman, judging by the (m) in front of your moniker?

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by rattlesnake(m): 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
They dress not to catch cold undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by philtex(m): 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
They Dress To Impress Guys.

Nothing More.

Some Might Say 2 Look Good.

2Look Good 4 Who

cry

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by decode55(m): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
Men of course.

Though I don't get the logic behind ladies putting on a super short gown & still trying to pull it down when it rides up a few inches

19 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
30% Men, 70% fellow ladies...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.