Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples (25400 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. / At The Vatican, A Shift In Tone Towards Gay And Divorce / Pagans/traditionalists What Is Your Attitude Towards The Issue Of Homosexuality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2014
Syncan:

Aha. Now you mean the message has passed its relevance?

Pray for the Pope at the time. But the message about end time is still relevant. Link it with LaSalette and judge for yourself.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2014
Syncan:

Again I tell you, separate from those apparitions this your invisible hand behind the keyboard called maria divine mercy. You will be filled with fear, the devil can foretell what he has planned for the future, yet he needs God to allow or twart that plan of his.

John Leary, Pegro and more are saying same thing. Are they invincible?

Did Lasallete not say Rome will lose its faith.......?
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Syncan(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2014
elampiro:

When a Pope is refusing to do what is right he automatically is excommunicating himself. That's Canon law for you. His interviews, even this month, are a disaster. I have never seen a Pope refusing to defend the faith. He is being cunning and he equivocates in his sermons.

That is for you, truth is that every one is sitting up now, bishops, priests, lay are all reading the CCC now to understand more, things that were taken for granted are re-examined, before his Papacy, I didn't know the CCC treated on homosexuals...even in a kind language.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Syncan(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2014
elampiro:

John Leary, Pegro and more are saying same thing. Are they invincible?

Did Lasallete not say Rome will lose its faith.......?

Syncan is not saying same thing, why don't you believe mine? When it talks of Rome losing faith, who told you it was the church?
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2014
Syncan:

That is for you, truth is that every one is sitting up now, bishops, priests, lay are all reading the CCC now to understand more, things that were taken for granted are re-examined, before his Papacy, I didn't know the CCC treated on homosexuals...even in a kind language.

The Cardinals have flawed this document in relation to the CCC you are talking about.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2014
Syncan:

Syncan is not saying same thing, why don't you believe mine? When it talks of Rome losing faith, who told you it was the church?

Our Lady at La Salette said on September 19, 1846, "Rome would lose the Faith and become the seat of the Antichrist . . .  The Church will be in eclipse."

Our Lord asks that when he comes back will he find any Faith at all? (Luke 18:cool

Pope Felix III said: "Not to oppose error, is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."[1]

Pope Leo I said: "He that sees another in error, and endeavors not to correct it. testifies himself to he in error."[2]

Pope St. Pius V said: "All the evils of the world are due to lukewarm Catholics."[3]

Pope St. Pius X said: "All the strength of Satan's reign is due to the easygoing weakness of Catholics."[4]

St. Augustine said: "Medicinal rebuke must be applied to all who sin, lest they should either themselves perish, or be the ruin of others . . .  Let no one, therefore, say that a man must not be rebuked when he deviates from the right way, or that his return and perseverance must only be asked from the Lord for him."[5]

St. Catherine of Siena said: "We've had enough of exhortations to be silent!  Cry out with a hundred thousand tongues.  I see that the world is rotten because of silence."[6]
http://www.the-pope.com/dimond.html
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Syncan(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2014
elampiro:

Pray for the Pope at the time. But the message about end time is still relevant. Link it with LaSalette and judge for yourself.

You see the bold, na you put am. Stop adding and subtracting at will. You adulterate the message and confuse yourself.

1 Like

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Syncan(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2014
elampiro:

The Cardinals have flawed this document in relation to the CCC you are talking about.

The document you refer to is not an official release from pope francis, the cardinals are right. So what's your point? I hope you are not blinded by your hatred of the pope to learn more things about your church.

1 Like

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2014
The other time we had a similar debate, some of you said you believe the messages of locutions. Even that messages has stated what to expect of Pope Francis and the Church after the Synod. So it's not only Maria Divine Mercy.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Syncan(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2014
elampiro:

Our Lady at La Salette said on September 19, 1846, "Rome would lose the Faith and become the seat of the Antichrist . . .  The Church will be in eclipse."

Our Lord asks that when he comes back will he find any Faith at all? (Luke 18:cool

Pope Felix III said: "Not to oppose error, is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."[1]

Pope Leo I said: "He that sees another in error, and endeavors not to correct it. testifies himself to he in error."[2]

Pope St. Pius V said: "All the evils of the world are due to lukewarm Catholics."[3]

Pope St. Pius X said: "All the strength of Satan's reign is due to the easygoing weakness of Catholics."[4]

St. Augustine said: "Medicinal rebuke must be applied to all who sin, lest they should either themselves perish, or be the ruin of others . . .  Let no one, therefore, say that a man must not be rebuked when he deviates from the right way, or that his return and perseverance must only be asked from the Lord for him."[5]

St. Catherine of Siena said: "We've had enough of exhortations to be silent!  Cry out with a hundred thousand tongues.  I see that the world is rotten because of silence."[6]
http://www.the-pope.com/dimond.html

So St. Peter must have excommunicated himself when he did not stand up for uncircumcised gentiles.

1 Like

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2014
Syncan:

You see the bold, na you put am. Stop adding and subtracting at will. You adulterate the message and confuse yourself.

Take what you want to take.

Any good Catholic knows what these prophecies are talking about. A dividing line is being drawn. Everyone has to choose between accepting truth or lie. Truth is something that can never be killed.

Enough said. It's a matter of choice.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by beryl04(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2014
elampiro:
Forty-One Bishops Oppose New Vatican Document

14 Oct 2014, 11:48 AM PDT

Vatican -- Opposition increases in Rome as gays celebrate, traditional Catholics fret, bishops complain, and no one seems to be able to explain exactly what the document released Monday means for the Catholic Church.

Late Monday night, experienced hands with connections to Synod fathers were saying the bishops felt blindsided by the content of the document released Monday that is supposed to inform the ongoing discussions among more than 180 bishops meeting the rest of this week at the Vatican. The document seems to break new ground on Catholic teaching on the acceptance of homosexuality, cohabitation, and communion for the divorced and the remarried.

No less than 41 bishops rose in protest of the document after it was read to them and while the document was being presented to the Vatican press corps. Noted Vatican journalist Sandro Magister reported:

Under the gunfire of aroung 41 interventions, Cardinals Pell [Secretary for the Economy], Ouellet [Prefect for Bishops], Filoni [Prefect for Propaganda Fide], Dolan [of New York], Vingt-Trois [of Paris], Burke [Prefect of Apostolic Signatura], Rylko [President of Laity], Müller [Prefect of Doctrine of the Faith], Scola [of Milan], Caffarra [of Bologna] among others spoke up, all against an opening to second marriages as proposed by Cardinal Kasper, who also intervened.

Monday afternoon, Lifesite News interviewed Cardinal Burke, who said the Synod had been “manipulated by the organizers of the General Secretariat,” and he called on Pope Francis to intervene. Burke said:

The faithful and their good shepherds are looking to the Vicar of Christ for the confirmation of the Catholic faith and practice regarding marriage which is the first cell of the life of the Church.

The document lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures and the Magisterium. In a matter on which the Church has a very rich and clear teaching, it gives the impression of inventing a totally new, what one Synod Father called ‘revolutionary’, teaching on marriage and the family. It invokes repeatedly and in a confused manner principles which are not defined, for example, the law of graduality.

As is obvious from the pointed interventions of 41 bishops Monday morning, Burke is far from alone among Synod bishops in his concern and opposition to the document. Though not in the Synod itself, the head of the Polish Episcopal Conference told Vatican Radio that the document was unacceptable.

Controversial passages have angered Bishops and laity alike. Sandro Magister points to the Italian Archbishop Forte, who was among the presenters of the document.

The document is now in the hands of “small circles,” groups of Synod Bishops grouped according to language. Their work will conclude this week, and the final document will go to the larger Synod scheduled for next October.

Below is an interview Cardinal Burke did with Raymond Arroyo:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/10/14/Confusion-Reigns-Opposition-Grows-to-New-Vatican-Document/

The same cardinal Burke that moved and covered up child-molesting priests under his jurisdiction in Missouri.
Ur problem Mr Elampiro is stark ignorance of the world u live in and in the faith u so vigorously defend.
U need to get out from under that spell and please for d umpteenth time,the world is not ending anytime soon and non of ur spurious prophecies is coming to fulfilment.

1 Like

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2014
Syncan:

So St. Peter must have excommunicated himself when he did not stand up for uncircumcised gentiles.

* Stop twisting things. That prophecy was given in 1846. We are talking about deviating from tradition.

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Syncan(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2014
elampiro:
The other time we had a similar debate, some of you said you believe the messages of locutions. Even that messages has stated what to expect of Pope Francis and the Church after the Synod. So it's not only Maria Divine Mercy.

Lie. The locutions has never been in sync with your hatred or disrespect for the Pope. Quote me the message. Keep away from maria divine mercy, read scriptures instead, read lives of the saints, practice love of God and neighbours and pray for the Pope and leaders of the church.

1 Like

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Syncan(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2014
elampiro:

Take what you want to take.

Any good Catholic knows what these prophecies are talking about. A dividing line is being drawn. Everyone has to choose between accepting truth or lie. Truth is something that can never be killed.

Enough said. It's a matter of choice.

Sedes vacantist! I guess you've stopped attending mass. If you still do, remember it is Pope Francis name that is still called there.

1 Like

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2014
beryl04:

The same cardinal Burke that moved and covered up child-molesting priests under his jurisdiction in Missouri.
Ur problem Mr Elampiro is stark ignorance of the world u live in and in the faith u so vigorously defend.
U need to get out from under that spell and please for d umpteenth time,the world is not ending anytime soon and non of ur spurious prophecies is coming to fulfilment.

Let assume your claim is true. What about the other 40 Cardinals, do they also cover up for anyone? This is blackmail to sound valid. Concentrate on the issue at hand- The Church teachings.

You are not oblige to believe in prophecies. The people of Noah did not believe either.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Syncan(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2014
elampiro:

* Stop twisting things. That prophecy was given in 1846. We are talking about deviating from tradition.

Oh yeah, me twisting things because am referring you to scriptures. Whatever the date of the message bro, it must be consistent with scriptures. If you call Francis antichrist because he supposedly does not stand up at a time of deliberation for what is right, then same must be applied to St. Peter.

1 Like

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2014
Syncan:

Lie. The locutions has never been in sync with your hatred or disrespect for the Pope. Quote me the message. Keep away from maria divine mercy, read scriptures instead, read lives of the saints, practice love of God and neighbours and pray for the Pope and leaders of the church.

*You cannot tell me to keep away from Maria messages. Even the Vatican once banned Divine Mercy devotion and they ended up being wrong. Even Fatima, the bishop doubted. I can go on endlessly. I old you I read others not only Maria messages.

* I reiterate that even as mild and kind the locutions messages have been to Francis, it has given a message that the church of Francis after the Synod will not be ready for the world and will not be formed after 'The Woman Clotted With The Sun'.

* You said I should read scripture. Is homosexuality consistent with scripture? No.
I saw that message, even though I am not all for the locutions.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2014
beryl04:

and non of ur spurious prophecies is coming to fulfilment.

If you don't believ in church approved prophecies why are you claiming to be a Catholic?
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2014
Syncan:

Oh yeah, me twisting things because am referring you to scriptures. Whatever the date of the message bro, it must be consistent with scriptures. If you call Francis antichrist because he supposedly does not stand up at a time of deliberation for what is right, then same must be applied to St. Peter.

Francis is fighting tradition. That's the problem. He also publicly said he sees himself as opposition to those who hold conservative views.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by EvilBrain1(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2014
Ubenedictus:

hahahahaha.

I pity the day humanity decided that killing the unborn is "reproductive right". You should be happy your mum didn't use he "reproductive right" on you. You would have been dead.

Interestingly the church doesn't discriminate against females, she insteads believes that each sex is created specially. Each with its own responsibilities.

Clearly you didn't follow the link I provided. And yes, killing the unborn is a reproductive right. Particularly when the unborn is living in your own body and endangering your life and well-being.

The problem with you people is that you don't seem to care about the unforseen consequences of your actions. The fact that your church's teachings are actually increasing the number of abortions as well as the human suffering associated with them is completely lost on you. You and your priests are living in an idealized alternate universe that only exists in your heads, meanwhile real people are suffering and dying because of you.

Also don't try to use that separate but equal nonsense to justifybthe church's sideliningbof women. The fact is that they have no role in leadership or decision making and it shows in the senseless doctrines you people promote. There is no excuse for this.

What did you think about the video BTW? The guy is a devoted catholic like you, and if you manage to look past the fake hair on his head you'll see he makes some very interesting points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myGzvGCgnsc?t=46s

*Edited to address the issue of the lack of women in the church leadership.

1 Like

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Syncan(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2014
elampiro:

*You cannot tell me to keep away from Maria messages. Even the Vatican once banned Divine Mercy devotion and they ended up being wrong. Even Fatima, the bishop doubted. I can go on endlessly. I old you I read others not only Maria messages.

* I reiterate that even as mild and kind the locutions messages have been to Francis, it has given a message that the church of Francis after the Synod will not be ready for the world and will not be formed after 'The Woman Clotted In The Sun'.

* You said I should read scripture. Is homosexuality consistent with scripture? No.
I saw that message, even though I am not all for the locutions.

Do you know how many have been led astray by false prophecy? The way I see it, the number is about to increase by one. Tell me the passages you are reading with respect to homosexuality in the scriptures?

1 Like

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2014
Syncan:

Do you know how many have been led astray by false prophecy? The way I see it, the number is about to increase by one. Tell me the passages you are reading with respect to homosexuality in the scriptures?

One after the other. I thought you were defending the locution messages because they praised Pope Francis. Are you backing out now? Lol

* We will come to homosexuality later today. May be tonight. We are losing man hour...
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by IMYs(f): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! cry
I cry at the way men are being deceived. In the first instance, catholism isnt practising christianity, therefore im nt surprised wen dey said gays are accepted openly. May God hv mercy onn us. Its just that God bein so merciful cant nd wont destroy the world d way He did Sodoom and Goomorrrah. else, His Son's death would be for nothing...... embarassed................
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Syncan(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2014
elampiro:

One after the other. I thought you were defending the locution messages because they praised Pope Francis. Are you backing out now? Lol

* We will come to homosexuality later today. May be tonight. We are losing man hour...

It is you who is bringing in different things at a time, now you are shouting one after the other, you have not shown me where the locutions called Pope Francis antichrist, I am still waiting.

1 Like

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2014
Syncan:

It is you who is bringing in different things at a time, now you are shouting one after the other, you have not shown me where the locutions called Pope Francis antichrist, I am still waiting.

Now you are changing again. Did I say locution call Pope Francis Anntichrist? Even Maria messages did not call him Antichrist. The Maria messages said severally and emphatically since 2010 that Pope Benedict would not die on the throne but will quit (forced to quit from fores behind the scene) and that the False Prophet (the second beast of revelation) will take over. The first beast who is the Antichrist will come afterwards after the False prophet has cunningly dismantled the church over a period. When Pope Francis was elected the messages confirmed him to be the cunning impostor who will 'maradona' virtually everyone, according to the scriptures even the elect. So, don't put words into my mouth.

Your beloeved Locutions menages said Pope Francis church will not be ready for the world events.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Syncan(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
elampiro:

Now you are changing again. Did I say locution call Pope Francis Anntichrist? Even Maria messages did not call him Antichrist. The Maria messages said severally and emphatically since 2010 that Pope Benedict would not die on the throne but will quit (forced to quit from fores behind the scene) and that the False Prophet (the second beast of revelation) will take over. The first beast who is the Antichrist will come afterwards after the False prophet has cunningly dismantled the church over a period. When Pope Francis was elected the messages confirmed him to be the cunning impostor who will 'maradona' virtually everyone, according to the scriptures even the elect. So, don't put words into my mouth.

Your beloeved Locutions menages said Pope Francis church will not be ready for the world events.

Let me make clear some things here, since you've started your usual butterfly movement.

* I brought up the locution in argument previously to show you the confusion you can get into by following unapproved messages like your life depends on it.

* While maria divine mercy calls Pope Francis a false prophet, and says benedict was forced to resign, the locution actually said contrary, as a matter of fact the locution says benedict obeyed the promptings of the Holy Spirit in his heart to leave the stage for one who is in a better position to lead the church through this period.

* Do you see the contradictions?

Now I ask you elampiro, who is the representative of Peter in the church now, who is the pope of the catholic church as ordained by God?

2 Likes

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
I will get that locution message for you soon. When I have time.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
Syncan:

Let me make clear some things here, since you've started your usual butterfly movement.

* I brought up the locution in argument previously to show you the confusion you can get into by following unapproved messages like your life depends on it.

* While maria divine mercy calls Pope Francis a false prophet, and says benedict was forced to resign, the locution actually said contrary, as a matter of fact the locution says benedict obeyed the promptings of the Holy Spirit in his heart to leave the stage for one who is in a better position to lead the church through this period.

* Do you see the contradictions?

Now I ask you elampiro, who is the representative of Peter in the church now, who is the pope of the catholic church as ordained by God?

I knew this was the reason you followed locution. Lol

I did not tell you I believe in locution, I only pointed to you what your beloved locution said about Pope Francis recently.

I believe in Maria's messages.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
9. (Special Locution)

Apr

The Modern Events  

Jesus

Pope Francis wants only blessings for the Church, and desires to make the Church a place where everyone is welcome.  He wants to study the needs of the Church and has begun this process by calling a Synod, which will face the issues of family life.

There will be three stages.  First, the time leading up to the Synod.  Second, the Synod itself and third, the Church after the Synod.  The Synod will be a watershed.  The desire to accommodate and to be open will come at a high price.  People will speak up.  Some guided by heaven and others guided by hell.

Before the Synod, survey results will be revealed by those who want to influence the outcome.  At the Synod itself, some bishops will say things that will break with traditional morality.  Others will make suggestions that cannot be followed.  All of that will lead to the time after the Synod.

Some, to the far right, will have difficulty in accepting the tone of the Synod.  The vast majority of Catholics will wonder what took place and just what was determined.  There is a third group which has advocated serious changes in the Church’s teachings concerning family life issues.  They will see the Synod as the vindication, at long last, of their positions (even though this was not explicitly said).

After the Synod, the Church will be known as the Church of Pope Francis.  More than anything else, the Synod will put its stamp on this pontificate, just as Vatican II did for Pope John XXIII.

The Church, however, will not be ready for the fierce battles that lie ahead.  It will not be a Church formed by the Woman Clothed With the Sun, nor will it be able to confront the great forces that are shaping the world.  The Church of Pope Francis will not be ready.  It will be a popular, accepting and open Church but will not be ready for the future events.

http://www.locutions.org/2014/04/9-special-locution/

* I see this as a polite way of telling you guys who Pope Francis is.

* We know too the side Pope Francis is between the two forces in the Synod.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Syncan(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
elampiro:
I will get that locution message for you soon. When I have time.

I de here.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
4.001 – Message of Our Lady, Queen of Peace, delivered on June 29, 2014 transmitted in 29/06/2014

Dear children, I am your Sorrowful Mother and I suffer because of what is coming for you. Bend your knees in prayer for the Church of my Jesus. A great disorder will shake the faith of many men and women. The devil will cause a great division within the Church, but I ask you to keep alight the flame of your faith. Love the truth and defend it. Stay with Jesus. Do not hold back. These are the times I have announced to you in the past. Pray. Only through the power of prayer can you attain victory. The day is coming when the book of truth will be despised by the world and new ideologies will spread throughout the world. Be alert. Read and believe in the Gospel. This is the message which I bring you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for allowing me to bring you together here once again. I give you my blessing in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Peac

http://www.sign.org/articles/pedro-regis-messages-discernment

Another visionary Pedro. He is popular among American catholics.

Now how many saying virtually same thing about the church? So many.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download Best Rakhi Songs 2014|top Raksha Bandhan Songs / The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.