Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples (25384 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. / At The Vatican, A Shift In Tone Towards Gay And Divorce / Pagans/traditionalists What Is Your Attitude Towards The Issue Of Homosexuality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Syncan:

Stop telling lies. The readers are not daft.

Are you now speaking for the readers? What is a lie in what is written in black and white?
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by asamaigho(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=masonkz post=27399244]

Are you always this stupi.d?

Who the ffu.ck are you??[/qu

deluded dipstick gays wonna be noticed....make me wonna puke.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Syncan(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2014
elampiro:

Your likes thought so about Fatima children and Divine Mercy which Vatican banned and later realized they made a grave mistake

The False Prophet the bible said will cause the most wicked deceit is the one that will take over the church as stated in Mathew 24 and other scripture passages.

Innumerable are the souls deceived by false prophets, the church as a careful mother, tests every spirit as commanded in the Scripture. Staying with her, you run no risk of "try your luck" with your life.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Syncan(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2014
elampiro:
How could it happen that a validly-elected Pope could become the false prophet (an invalid pope or an anti-pope)?

Pope Paul IV’s Papal Bull Cum ex Apostolatus Officio teaches that if anyone was a heretic before the Papal election, he could not be a valid Pope, even if he is (validly) elected unanimously by the Cardinals.

As well, Canon 188.4 (1917 Code of Canon Law) states that if a cleric (pope, bishop, etc.) becomes a heretic, he loses his office, without any declaration, by operation of law.

St. Robert Bellarmine, St. Antonius, St. Francis de Sales, St. Alphonsus Liguori, and many other theologians all taught that a heretic cannot be a valid pope.

“If however, God were to permit a pope to become

a notoriously and contumacious heretic,

he would by such fact cease to be pope,

and the apostolic chair would be vacant.”

St. Alphonsus Liguori, Church Doctor

And the ITK Syncan told us lies that it is not possible for a Pope to be heretic. That whatever a Pope says is scripture even if it deviates from bible.

Syncan appalling appetite to defend Pope has made him to be blinded to the basic gospel truth. Syncan telling lies since time immemorial. Sycan, are you a born liar? grin grin

Please prove the bold. It seems lying is like breathing to you.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2014
Syncan:

I don't like lumping up my posts in this manners, it's a very good escape tatics to hide your confusion.

I am obedient to the Church, the Pillar and foundation of truth, not to false prophets like you do.

If I avoided your question, will I ask you to repeat them properly?

What is the next synod about?

LOL. You are redefining my questions. You have lost it completely. Shame on you.

It's your choice to defend gospel truth or falsity. We all have souls that will have to answer to God in accordance to His commandments.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Syncan(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2014
elampiro:

LOL. You are redefining my questions. You have lost it completely. Shame on you.

It's your choice to defend gospel truth or falsity. We all have souls that will have to answer to God in accordance to His commandments.

What does the bold even mean, with respect to my post? I think am done with you at this point, 'cos am becoming suspicious of your mental state now.

2 Likes

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2014
Syncan:

Please prove the bold. It seems lying is like breathing to you.

So what have you been saying since? So now you want to admit that there could be a false Pope that will lead many faithful astray? Is this not what I told you the bible said and I gave your verses, yet you wound't agree?

Arguing with you is waste of time because you are not steady.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Syncan(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2014
elampiro:

So what have you been saying since? So now you want to admit that there could be a false Pope that will lead many faithful astray? Is this not what I told you the bible said and I gave your verses?

Arguing with you is waste of time because you are not steady.

Again no proof. Liar!

2 Likes

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2014
Syncan:

Innumerable are the souls deceived by false prophets, the church as a careful mother, tests every spirit as commanded in the Scripture. Staying with her, you run no risk of "try your luck" with your life.

The bible told us a time when the False Prophet, the second beast of revelation, will rule from the church. So you can't say you run no risk when you can sense the spirit of confusion starting. This is why Jesus had to warn us ahead because it will be too late when the wicked deceit has been whipped on the 'naive minds'. You could see from the first page of this thread that some Catholics brethren were defending that evil midterm document. That's blind obedience to the Vatican.

At this point, I will say I want to leave everyone to discern based on events starting and what is to come.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2014
Syncan:

Again no proof. Liar!

You have lost it man. Shame on you for trying to change your position.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2014
asamaigho:

deluded dipstick gays wonna be noticed....make me wonna puke.

I actually hope you puke and puke out your brains.

you were the one that saw a gay thread and opened it, and even started quoting me. Yet I'm the one that wants to get noticed.

There's a way out of the thread, in case you don't know.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=asamaigho post=27407132][/quote]

Who even called you?

1 Like

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by beryl04(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=asamaigho post=27407132][/quote]

Get ur sick, deluded and ignorance ridden self out this thread, u slow-poke,or I call d mods to place a ban on u.
Useless m.ofo feeling funky.

1 Like

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
Syncan:

What does the bold even mean, with respect to my post? I think am done with you at this point, 'cos am becoming suspicious of your mental state now.

When someone resort to attacking the person instead of the subject it shows he has lost all sense of logic and has admitted defeat.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
Syncan:

You need to be ashamed of yourself if you did not know that before Jesus said "go and sin no more", he first said "neither will I condemn you". That's what Pope Francis is doing, but no, you a pharisee will say " he eats with sinners and tax collectors".

Lol. It's taking a Pope 18 months to condemn homosexuality?

You did not read that Jesus said if your hand causes you to sin you cut it out?

This is weekend, so we have plenty of time now for this debate.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Syncan:

It's now that I know you need a psychiatric more than a spiritual director. You have a spiritual director of high standing, who uses the name of Pope Francis every day at Mass, and whose continued union with the church is based on his remaining in Union with his bishop and obedient to the Pope, yet you say the Pope is a heretic? You do need a psychiatric more than a priest, I tell you.

Yet this man called me a liar.

Syncan come and see your shame. You have been found out. Here you implied a Pope cannot be heretic because his name is used in a Mass. Later, you denied saying a Pope cannot be heretic. I brought out the church law that a Pope can be a heretic, then you change your stand. Now I burst your lies upon lies.

Hahahaha. You were trying to put words into my mouth in your above quote and you ended up committing yourself ahead of a future argument. grin grin grin grin

* I reiterate to you that the fact that a Pope's or Bishop's name is used in a Mass doesn't mean he is a good Pope or Bishop and he cannot be criticized.

I ask you again, Syncan were you born to lie? Yet you say you are a good catholic. You are a disgrace. You are a catholic who looks for laws that appears to favour your sexual escapade.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by beryl04(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
elampiro:

Yet this man called me a liar.

Syncan come and see your shame. You have been found out. Here you implied a Pope cannot be heretic because his name is used in a Mass. Later, you denied saying a Pope cannot be heretic. I brought out the church law that a Pope can be a heretic, then you change your stand. Now I burst your lies upon lies.

Hahahaha. You were trying to put words into my mouth in your above quote and you ended up committing yourself ahead of a future argument. grin grin grin grin

* I reiterate to you that the fact that a Pope's or Bishop's name is used in a Mass doesn't mean he is a good Pope or Bishop and he cannot be criticized.

I ask you again, Syncan were you born to lie? Yet you say you are a good catholic. You are a disgrace. You are a catholic who looks for laws that appears to favour your sexual escapade.
cheesy cheesy

Hey Mr man, please be civil ok,no name calling and jibe throwing.just marshal out ur point in a civil manner and like u guys said, let d readers decide who's lying.

syncan never told u he's homosexual and some of us on this thread who are homosexuals have come to say so,so please mind ur use of language .

U are a man of faith supposedly, so no need to go that low.

2 Likes

Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by elampiro(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
beryl04:

Hey Mr man, please be civil ok,no name calling and jibe throwing.just marshal out ur point in a civil manner and like u guys said, let d readers decide who's lying.

syncan never told u he's homosexual and some of us on this thread who are homosexuals have come to say so,so please mind ur use of language .

U are a man of faith supposedly, so no need to go that low.

Thanks bro. But he started it.
Re: Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples by beryl04(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
elampiro:

Thanks bro. But he started it.

Ok,then be a bigger man.we're all here to learn,digest and prolly improve on our faith and spirituality.thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres / Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.