Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today (16678 Views)

Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today / Osuofia Ndigbo Visits VP Osinbajo In Aso Rock Today / Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by ammanison1: 2:39am On Oct 14, 2014
The BringBackOurGirls Coalition said it would march to the Presidential Villa, Abuja, on Tuesday (today) to engage with President Goodluck Jonathan over the 219 Chibok schoolgirls, who have been in Boko Haram captivity for over 180 days.

The movement said the purpose of the engagement was to convey the urgency for the immediate rescue of the girls and to hear directly from the President the status of the rescue efforts of the security agencies.

The group, in a statement by its Media Coordinator, Rotimi Olawale, on Monday in Abuja, stated that the last 180 days of the girls abduction had been “one of dashed hopes, intense pain and confusion for the families due to the lack of accurate information from the government on the current
The BBOG said some parents of the abducted girls would be part of the march to the Aso Rock Villa and also called on concerned members of the public to join the engagement with the President.

It said that its members would also engage in what it called a ‘walkathon’ on Wednesday, which would involve walking with red ribbons around the embassies of Chad, Cameroon and Niger Republic, as well as the embassies of selected key nations supporting the operation to rescue the girls.

The statement partly read,” In continuation of our Global Week of Action to commemorate the unfortunate six months mark since the abduction of our 219 Chibok girls, We, the #BringBackOurGirls Abuja family, wish to notify the members of the public that we have requested for an appointment and will be marching to meet with our President on October 14, 2014.

“The objective of our march to the Villa is to convey the urgency for the immediate rescue of our girls and to hear directly from our President and the Commander-in-Chief of our Armed Forces the accurate status of the rescue effort for our Chibok girls, whose six months period in captivity remains a source of deep anguish to their parents, Nigerians and people all over the world who believe in our shared humanity.”

The coalition challenged all political leaders, the United Nations, civil society groups, religious leaders, development partners, celebrities and all well-meaning individuals “to come out in large number during the Global Week of Action and raise their voices to demand renewed actions for the immediate rescue of the schoolgirls.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/chibok-girls-campaigners-storm-aso-rock-today/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by ajalaolanr(m): 2:57am On Oct 14, 2014
AM I FIRST TO COMMENT, YES I AM , AFTER YEARS OF WAIT....I MADE IT LOL
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by adewasco2k(m): 2:57am On Oct 14, 2014
ajalaolanr:
AM I FIRST TO COMMENT
Yes
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by bunmioguns(m): 2:58am On Oct 14, 2014
great...

please just click on my signature.. if you are a guest, get registered asap to Nairaland to view it...very important
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 14, 2014
One month is enough to change a person's destiny, 6months..... Those lasses would never be the same again... Matching after 180days would still do nothing to better their plights dou.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Firefire(m): 2:59am On Oct 14, 2014
They should rather storm Sambisa forest undecided

Or are the alleged kidnapped girls in Aso Rock?

28 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Code213: 2:59am On Oct 14, 2014
shakur4luv:
the impact of marching for kidnapp girls in a terrorised economy (A CASE STUDY OF CHIBOK GIRLS)

waow!!! Nice Thesis

timilehing:
Public stunts. I'm Wondering who there sponsor is..undecided

What will you prefer? That we all keep quiet and play deaf and dumb like the rest of you fuuuuktards?

stardragon:
apc paid touts

So anybody that tries to put this government in check is an APC paid tout? You need deliverance!!

ednut1:
no girl was kidnapped
Indeed.

23 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by PrinceAkbabio(m): 2:59am On Oct 14, 2014
Pls someone shud show dem d way to sambissa... Abuja is nt d right direction... Al ds hypocryts makin unecesary noise evrywia... Rubish

18 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by adonis89(m): 3:00am On Oct 14, 2014
Una no dey sleep

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 14, 2014
Poor girls in the hands of pedophiles. Dehumanizing those little girls.

5 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by lilprinze: 3:01am On Oct 14, 2014
Nonsense the only thing they know how to do is to March to aso rock or Abuja as if the girls are in aso rock or Abuja. if they really want those girls to be released they should march to sambisa forest and rescue them.

12 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 14, 2014
apc paid touts

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 14, 2014
why?

For chibok girls.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by ajalaolanr(m): 3:03am On Oct 14, 2014
OK TO THE REAL COMMENT: WHAT IMPACT WILL THIS MARCH MAKE? THE POSSIBLE OUTCOME WILL BE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE SUSTAINING INJURIES FROM TEARGAS, STAMPEDE AND WHAT NOT. NIGERIA IS YET TO DEVELOP INTO A SAFE HAVEN WHERE FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS GUARANTEED WITHOUT ONE BEING OPPRESSED BY THE POWERS THAT BE..SO WHATS THE POINT?

THEY WILL BE FLOGGED LIKE KIDS IF THEY VENTURE TO MAKE THIS MARCH OR BETTER STILL, AREA BOYS WILL BE USED TO CAUSE MAYHEM AND GIVE THE THE SECURITY FORCES THE NEEDED EXCUSE TO FLOG THEM, NIGERIA MY DEAR ;COUNTRY.....WHAT A TWISTED ONE!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by lekzyn(m): 3:03am On Oct 14, 2014
I BELIEVE THAT THESE GIRLS HAVE ALREADY BEEN BRAIN-WASHED. GEJ WAS TOO SLOW TO TAKE ACTION ON THESE MATTER, DID HE EVEN BELIEVE IN FIRST INSTANCE?

7 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by na1raland: 3:04am On Oct 14, 2014
Goodluck doesn't give a damn! That zombie needs to be put out by all means in 2015.

16 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 14, 2014
President Jonathan!!!!!!!!!!!! You have failed...pack your bags and leave!!!!!!!

-CramJones

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by sonofanarchy(m): 3:06am On Oct 14, 2014
D
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by esticks: 3:07am On Oct 14, 2014
Asin lemme book space down for my oga samflexxy
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Elnino4ladies: 3:09am On Oct 14, 2014
Space booked, i wil coment wen i wake up.
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 14, 2014
na1raland:
Goodluck doesn't give a damn! That zombie needs to be put out by all means in 2015.
chibok girls saga is a scam---ASARI DOKUBO

and mind u, asari dokubo is a moslem.
he knows all their plan to tanish mr president image in world wide view but "GOD PASS THEM"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 14, 2014
esticks:
Asin lemme book space down for my oga samflexxy
lols mk me to claim this smal piece of land mrning I go find somting put
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Giftedgreen: 3:11am On Oct 14, 2014
okay
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by tammie24: 3:13am On Oct 14, 2014
These people should go and rest now
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 14, 2014
ha!

hoax kidnapping.

mission impossible : how to rescue girls that were not kidnapped undecided

7 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 14, 2014
Nigerian Government will not do anything....

protesting is just a waste of time.....
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 14, 2014
How large is this so called Sambisa forest that the Nigerian government cannot comb to eliminate this group and get the girls.

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by timilehing(m): 3:18am On Oct 14, 2014
Public stunts. I'm Wondering who there sponsor is..undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 14, 2014
*sleeping*
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by olayincar(m): 3:24am On Oct 14, 2014
More than 6month now

Oh Lord have Mercy

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Xplicitonu: 3:25am On Oct 14, 2014
What impact will their march make... Is it juz to heat up the polity?.... Our soldiers are paying the ultimate price in the fight against BH an all they can do is to pull them down the more in the name of protest. Ok! Make I no hear say soldiers no gree make them enter aso rock o or them manhandle them.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 14, 2014
Good luck to them, were they sleeping all this while?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kasimu Abdulkarim Takes Over From Jude Egbudom As GOC 2div. Nigerian Army / Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong / Reps Blame NIN Demand For SIM Registration On #endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.