Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. (3955 Views)

My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice / My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM / My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by Eden007(m): 3:01am On Oct 14, 2014
I broke up with this girl because I felt we weren't compatible in some ways. I'll spare you the details of that. What annoys me is that she has refused to move on. She still chats with my siblings on social network, keeps up with my close friends on Facebook, comments on every event concerning my family.

I overlooked it before, but now it is really getting on my nerves. I don't keep in touch with anybody I met through her, and I expect her to do same. I've moved on and I want her to move on too. I don't want her to 'monitor' me through my loved ones.

I've been thinking about confronting or sending a message to her, but I don't know if that's the right thing to do.
I'll appreciate any advice you can share. Thanks
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by EpicNigerian(m): 3:11am On Oct 14, 2014
Eden007:
I broke up with this girl because I felt we weren't compatible in some ways. I'll spare you the details of that. What annoys me is that she has refused to move on. She still chats with my siblings on social network, keeps up with my close friends on Facebook, comments on every event concerning my family.

I overlooked it before, but now it is really getting on my nerves. I don't keep in touch with anybody I met through her, and I expect her to do same. I've moved on and I want her to move on too. I don't want her to 'monitor' me through my loved ones.

I've been thinking about confronting or sending a message to her, but I don't know if that's the right thing to do.
I'll appreciate any advice you can share. Thanks
enh....my broda u have a real case of monitoring spirit in ur hands o.u need spiritual head washing ASAP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by Tallesty1(m): 3:34am On Oct 14, 2014
People sef, why don't you attack your family and loved ones?

Abeg free the girl
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by Jarchi(m): 3:45am On Oct 14, 2014
She's ur EX and so,wats the forget the EX tin,she made ur past,appreciate it. If she's tranna get back is wat u shud address.
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by kozaic(f): 5:04am On Oct 14, 2014
Dude! Hope it nt guilty conscience that is disturbing you? She doesn't keep tabs on u, she's rather being frd with ur family members...u want her 2 hate dem because u guys hav part wayz? Grow up!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by eph12(m): 5:04am On Oct 14, 2014
That you're no more friends with her doesn't mean she shouldn't be friends with your friends and family. Why can't you just ignore her and move on yourself?
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by nickz(m): 5:08am On Oct 14, 2014
if you know how close i am with my brothers ex-girlfriend,you'll think i took over from him.......she's just still friends with 'em
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by esof1(f): 5:36am On Oct 14, 2014
She's your Ex, not ur family or friend's Ex
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by Afrok(m): 6:14am On Oct 14, 2014
Ok... Ayaf heard, shey make she become ex to ur family members, friends and loved ones because she's ur ex? Kindly tell all of them to date her and dump her so that she can become their ex. If they don't want to be friends with her, they'll definitely do the needful.

Please free the girl johr, she's just trying to tell and show u that there's more to dating or becoming someone's EX.
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by wheesin(m): 6:15am On Oct 14, 2014
what kind of tabs is she keeping with them..samsung ? angry

get over it man
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by Eden007(m): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
People sef, why don't you attack your family and loved ones?
Abeg free the girl
Well, I am considering that.
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by Eden007(m): 7:02am On Oct 14, 2014
Afrok:
Ok... Ayaf heard, shey make she become ex to ur family members, friends and loved ones because she's ur ex? Kindly tell all of them to date her and dump her so that she can become their ex. If they don't want to be friends with her, they'll definitely do the needful.
Please free the girl johr, she's just trying to tell and show u that there's more to dating or becoming someone's EX.
My sister complained of her chat up. She's been reluctantly chatting up with her so as not to make it obvious which I commend.
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by Afrok(m): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2014
Eden007:
My sister complained of her chat up. She's been reluctantly chatting up with her so as not to make it obvious which I commend.
ok... That's not bad, what I think is that U should leave the whole thing for them to sort out, if they don't wanna be her friends again, let them initiate it and not U.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by Eden007(m): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2014
esof1:
She's your Ex, not ur family or friend's Ex
If you do this, it's really not cool. Why don't one just MOVE ON?? I didn't say she should have a fight with anybody, what's up with the chats?? It's more like you are indirectly asking them to beg me. It's not that there were close before our break up, I'd understand if that was the case. The whole chat only intensified after our break up.
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by Eden007(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2014
Recently, she saw my Bro at a mall. From the account the dude gave me, she tried to initiate a conversation with him which he didn't give room for. As far as I am concerned, when things like this happen, I get to hear about them and it makes it difficult for me. I need an advice on how to stop this.
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by major466(m): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2014
That can be troubling. But confrontation may worsen the situation. Just keep your cool. Try not to think about it. Make yourself busy. Or better still get yourself another one and take her for a long walk around your neighborhood. It might send a sublime message to your ex that you have moved on.
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by stanconnect(m): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2014
Bro that u guys are x's now doesn't mean u are enemies, up till now, am still friends with my x..when ever she have got issues she calls on me and we sort it out...we understood our differences and forgave each other...that's maturity, and she's still in touch with my family and friends as well so I don't think there's anything wrong if she's keeping in touch with em...its a small world bro..so act wise!
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by esof1(f): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2014
R
Eden007:
If you do this, it's really not cool. Why don't one just MOVE ON?? I didn't say she should have a fight with anybody, what's up with the chats?? It's more like you are indirectly asking them to beg me. It's not that there were close before our break up, I'd understand if that was the case. The whole chat only intensified after our break up.

Bros, you are still not over her.
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by Eden007(m): 7:30am On Oct 14, 2014
stanconnect:
Bro that u guys are x's now doesn't mean u are enemies, up till now, am still friends with my x..when ever she have got issues she calls on me and we sort it out...we understood our differences and forgave each other...that's maturity, and she's still in touch with my family and friends as well so I don't think there's anything wrong if she's keeping in touch with em...its a small world bro..so act wise!
Thanks for your advice. I can't be 'just friends' with someone I once loved. Not that I say we should be enemies, I just don't want her around my world. I know very well she'd feel bad if reverse was the case. Just like I did, I withdrew myself from her peeps without making any scene. I don't chat up with them, I don't contact any of them. I am no enemy with any of them, I just moved on. I expect her to do same not to make them enemies.
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by 01karma(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2014
This is the reason why i kill people angry

so because she's your Ex, she's not suppose to be friend with who ever she want to. Your family are also defferent people, they choose who ever they want to be with.

OP give me your address, this is the main reason why i kill people. Self centeredness
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by Eden007(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2014
esof1:
R
Bros, you are still not over her.
I won't deny that I loved her, and having her around makes it difficult for me to move on completely. She knows this and is manipulating me. I didn't break up with her because I don't have feelings for her again, but because of 'irreconcilable differences'.
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by onstelly(f): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2014
Eden007:
I won't deny that I loved her, and having her around makes it difficult for me to move on completely. She knows this and is manipulating me. I didn't break up with her because I don't have feelings for her again, but because of 'irreconcilable differences'.
Irreconcilable differences again ok oh
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by Eden007(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2014
Yes, sometimes one has to think through their emotions.
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2014
I think op needs to grow up. She send u make you end ur relationship with her friends. Gosh, this Op is so immature.
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by Eden007(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2014
phrancez:
I think op needs to grow up. She send u make you end ur relationship with her friends. Gosh, this Op is so immature.
Thank you very much for being so insensitive. I see how mature you are.
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by littlemistress: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2014
From your analysis, ΐτ̅'s evident you don't like her anymore & she thinks she can still reach you through your family. Well, ΐτ̅'s obvious she hasn't gotten over you. But since you've parted ways with her., she should also move on! She seriously need to grow up & move on!!
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by izaray(f): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2014
Op, i can sense dat, u still love dat girl very well,

i understand wat u are passing tru. But d best way is gettin another girl

dat will make u happy and keep u busy, so u can easily 4get about her.

My elder bros ex- still communicate wit us seriously, as if they is no misunderstanding b/w dem

But my bros is not complaining either, cos he has moved on already!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by Eden007(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2014
littlemistress:
From your analysis, ΐτ̅'s evident you don't like her anymore & she thinks she can still reach you through your family. Well, ΐτ̅'s obvious she hasn't gotten over you. But since you've parted ways with her., she should also move on! She seriously need to grow up & move on!!
Thank you very much for seeing my side of the story. That is what I expect from her. Now the question is, do I contact her and tell her that? There are so many people on planet earth. If she wants to make friends, she can but just leave my peeps alone so that I can move on. Please what is the immaturity here that some people insinuated??
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by Eden007(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2014
izaray:
Op, i can sense dat, u still love dat girl very well,
i understand wat u are passing tru. But d best way is gettin another girl
dat will make u happy and keep u busy, so u can easily 4get about her.
My elder bros ex- still communicate wit us seriously, as if they is no misunderstanding b/w dem
But my bros is not complaining either, cos he has moved on already!
You are right, I still love her but I can't be with her anymore. I can't move on with her still 'stalking' me. I need her out of my world!(atleast for now).
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by izaray(f): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
Eden007:
You are right, I still love her but I can't be with her anymore. I can't move on with her still 'stalking

' me. I need her out of my world!(atleast for now).
Dat's d main reason why u shuld look for sum1 else and date, believe, i kno it will

take along tym 4 u to let her off ur mind, but is really going to help u! Try dis formular and tnk me later.
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by littlemistress: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=Eden007 post=27131329] Perhaps you should ignore her. Move on too & show off your new girl, introduce her to you family that chats with your 'ex', perhaps when they begin talking about your new relationship, she'll get the message. At worst, confront her, let her know you've moved on, tell her to grow up & let you be!! I'm a lady too & the last thing I'll do is stalk my ex! Good ridiance to bad rubbish!!
Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Eden007:
Thank you very much for being so insensitive. I see how mature you are.

U r welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Rich Yoruba Guy Is Chasing Me / Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped / Whenever I Get Into My Car With My Girlfriend We Always Have This Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.