Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? (16008 Views)

[deleted] / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
GoodFaith:

she cannot be a sugar mom
she look young under 30 year old
na wa o, me sef don fear embarassed
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
missberrypop5:
do i look like a sugar mummy?
u luk like a lady who loves money
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
missberrypop5:
na wa o, me sef don fear embarassed
but u meantion it urself
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by agrovick(m): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
missberrypop5:
yes na. I'm a sugar mummy grin
I'm not looking for a sugar mummy more like a sugar ... grin
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
ismailaja:
u luk like a lady who loves money
hmmm. Ok. Why do you need a sugar mommy?
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
missberrypop5:
hmmm. Ok. Why do you need a sugar mommy?
hmm, i nid sugar mommy who wil spend money on me
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
ismailaja:
hmm, i nid sugar mommy who wil spend money on me
you see. What do you call that? Money hater.

1 Like

Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
missberrypop5:
you see. What do you call that? Money hater.
hw old ar u
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Keypha(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
I prefer matured lady cos they are very sweet and understandable, they knows how to pampered men.
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Chairbabe: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
KingTom:

Can you marry a lady who's like 4yrs older than you are That should have been your topic smiley. See where you carried my mind to. Well yeah I would like to marry someone like chairbabe who is 15 years older than me cheesy
chai, i don die. embarassed
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Chairbabe: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
KingTom:

***Shows her his stethoscope*** tongue
i've been busy,you get luck,i for kari you go my special hospital.
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
I do older/married women a lot more than young girls. Believe me, they're sweet and sexually overdozing

I just kinda feel more confident doing dem that the later. And I must say they're more mature with less emotional disturbance or have balanced emotional expressions

2 Likes

Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by KingTom(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
Chairbabe:
i've been busy,you get luck,i for kari you go my special hospital.
grin
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by KingTom(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
Chairbabe:

chai, i don die. embarassed
grin grin
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by oria007(m): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
I prefer older women,I am 37 years old,an architect,6 ft 2 inches tall,i am in abuja,my email add is orlandokim66@yahoo.com
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by oria007(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
I prefer older women,Even if you call it sugar mummy,I feel relaxed wilth oder women.I am 37 years old,an architect,6 ft 2 inches tall,i am in abuja,my email add is orlandokim66@yahoo.com
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Chairbabe: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
KingTom:

grin grin
Shey you dey laff,i'll use spanner on your teeth. tongue
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Chairbabe: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
oria007:
I prefer older women,I am 37 years old,an architect,6 ft 2 inches tall,i am in abuja,my email add is orlandokim66@yahoo.com
Oria in IG means sickness,i wonder undecided

1 Like

Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by KingTom(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
Chairbabe:
Shey you dey laff,i'll use spanner on your teeth. tongue
You fit grin grin
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Chairbabe: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
KingTom:

You fit grin grin
Wella
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Lincoln94(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Missy .....aven't any of u heard dis saying " CATCH THEM YOUNG"
With this I rest my case
Thread close!!!
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Leon2036(m): 12:30am On Oct 16, 2014
nickz:
*edited

I'm the kinda person that acts more matured than his age,so believe when i say... younger females
don't know exactly what they want,easily carried away by peer pressure so change their mind about things per second basis or most times they get too laid back cause they are scared to say whats on their damm mind.
sex with an older woman is always better(every tom D1CK and harry knows this)

the crown to all this is maturity........

notwithstanding tho i'm down to all ages
best reason ever stated. seconded plz
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by enomakos(m): 12:40am On Oct 26, 2014
[quote
author=missberrypop5 post=27129512] yeah it's all that matters, and
these dudes made it clear that older women are better lovers and
understand more because they think they're experienced in relationship
issues than the younger women. [/quote]

i have a thing for older ladies
yeah it is true but not all of them
some behave like kids too
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by enomakos(m): 12:42am On Oct 26, 2014
[quote
author=Mrval20 post=27129939]Any guy that says he prefers an older lady
for marriage has just one plan which is marrying a working class,
already made lady who can help him build his family.
Forget every other reason any guy gives you for choosing to marry an
older lady. We guys are also good at gold digging.

For me, I prefer a younger lady.[/quote]

we are all different
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by enomakos(m): 12:48am On Oct 26, 2014
[quote
author=KingTom post=27132124]I normally advise my patients to get
married to men not more than 4 years their senior, why because
1)He may develop E.D very early if he is older by a larger age margin
2) you may be forced into early widowhood smiley[/quote]

are you a doctor tom?
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by enomakos(m): 12:55am On Oct 26, 2014
chimerase2:
that was why she opened the thread grin grin
Age dey wound op die grin

she may be around 24 or 25
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by enomakos(m): 1:00am On Oct 26, 2014
ismailaja:
ar u realy a sugar mommy coz i nid one

i think she is a student
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:17am On Oct 26, 2014
Seconded. most men who marry older women get involved in infidelity issues bc as time goes on in the marriage, the woman gets old first thereby making the man to think of young blood outside to serve as blood capsules
Mrval20:
Any guy that says he prefers an older lady for marriage has just one plan which is marrying a working class, already made lady who can help him build his family.
Forget every other reason any guy gives you for choosing to marry an older lady. We guys are also good at gold digging.

For me, I prefer a younger lady.

1 Like

Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:24am On Oct 26, 2014
You do married women a lot and u are proud to say it. If wot you just typed is true, I just have one word for you. KARMA is a bitch
pussyaddict:
I do older/married women a lot more than young girls. Believe me, they're sweet and sexually overdozing

I just kinda feel more confident doing dem that the later. And I must say they're more mature with less emotional disturbance or have balanced emotional expressions
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by austine4real(m): 6:43am On Oct 26, 2014
I rep older women when its get 2 da kini dey can break ur bakbone.talk of xperience dey got it
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by KingTom(m): 7:22am On Oct 26, 2014
enomakos:

are you a doctor tom?
Yes sir smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

•Happy Birthday Naijaboiy • / Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question / Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.