Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... (53159 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Handsomecole(m): 1:15am On Mar 14, 2017
Soon we shall be hunting you all down to either roast you people alive. Except you decide to repent. You people will continue to remain outcasts in this country until you stop deceiving yourselves in this your evil act. Most espcially gays. Fucking Animal
masonkz:

Yawn..

Yawns agains...

The owner of this thread has tried all he can. If you wanna continue from where he stopped. Feel free. Just make sure you're ready for the banter.

...and oh, @bold, we will all die. I mean, YOU, I, and everyone else on this forum. It's just a matter of time. No big deal wink

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by watchgreatness: 2:51am On Mar 14, 2017
Nah we all know today who walks among us yet speaking of hell if "she" here who is handling the gates below

Stop bragging dork. Each takes less from value

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 14, 2017
VirginFinder:
The truth is that gays and lesbians will go to hell if they don't repent.
Same goes for every other sinner.
The only difference is that homosexuals are recalcitrant, adamant and impervious to correction and clearly stated biblical instructions. They have refused to accept that they are wrong or what they do is sin. They want to be accepted and loved for who they are while making no attempt to change by way of seeking help.
Worse still, they want to enjoy get married like normal people, adopt kids and corrupt them. They want heterosexuals to be like them.

No amount of Catholic/papal window dressing(I pity unsuspecting catholics) and worldly approval will save them.

There is a growing trend of humanism around the world. It preaches that whatever you do is right as far as you don't hurt anybody.
This doctrine is satanic and hell inspired.

Unfortunately, humanism(satanism) may continue to thrive in these end times. The Bible has said it. But it will never happen until the rapture has taken place.

I am not claiming to be a saint. I keep confessing my sins daily, trying my best to avoid sin and working towards perfection. I pray that I will not be found wanting when it matters most.
I do not claim to be right while continuing in sin.

Romans 1: 19-28
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Hogwash.

Live and let live cheesy

You guys are still so fracking assbackwards at home that it isn't even half funny anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 14, 2017
you wont get people to repent like this...

Show the love, teach them better options and pray for them

Your style will only make them annoyed.

cc;Estharfabian
VirginFinder:
Repent

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by RosaConsidine: 3:48am On Mar 14, 2017
donnie:

Beyond the worship of images, man- worship and self- worship are even greater forms of idolatry.

I understand the pont you made in your post. It is important however to note that no true Christian will hate gays. We are not against gays, because God loves them and we believe in His power to save heal and transform all who look unto Him.

But the problem stems from the attempt by the gay community to fight the church, demanding rights, claiming that it is perfectly normal to be gay because they were born that way; to the point of blaspheming churches who do not agree with these views. Why should there even be a "gay Christian" in the first place, is there anything too hard for God? Or is there any sin too great for his mercy and love? ...To the point of forming communities? And the effrontery to demand for marriage rights?

Its like the cancer or HIV societies. They fight churches who believe and proclaim the power of God to heal these diseases. They'd rather form societies and vote huge amounts of money towards their course.

@first bolded - if Christianity is truly God's, shouldn't it be only him that determines who is truly a Christian or not, and not we human beings? Here's an analogy: imagine a lecturer and his students. Who decides if a student is registered for a course - the lecturer or the other students? The fact is even if all the students say a particular student is not registered for the course, if the lecturer says the student is indeed registered, then that's all that matters. Even if you've never seen the student in class for one day, all it takes is for the lecturer to say - this student is registered for this course and everyone else's opinions go out the window. So why don't you leave the lecturer, in this case God, to determine who his students are, in this case true Christians.

As for the second bolded, I don't think that is a common occurrence and in the few cases the cancer and HIV societies fight churches over what they tell patients, well can you blame them? It's not news that on several occasions, some pastors tell sick church members that they are healed and give them the impression that continuing to take medication is a sign of doubting God's power to heal them. Unfortunately, most of these situations don't end well. Wasn't there a story of a JW lady some weeks ago who died because her church is against blood transfusions - an avoidable death, if you ask me. The God that gave doctors and pharmacists and pharmacologists knowledge to device treatments and make drugs for treating diseases did not give them that knowledge as a joke. So why would a pastor tell you to just arbitrarily stop taking meds as a sign of faith and not expect people to fight back when such situations end badly for those involved?

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by RosaConsidine: 3:50am On Mar 14, 2017
Handsomecole:
Soon we shall be hunting you all down to either roast you people alive. Except you decide to repent. You people will continue to remain outcasts in this country until you stop deceiving yourselves in this your evil act. Most espcially gays. Fucking Animal

Are you saying this as a Christian or a sane, balanced human being or are you just trolling?
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Akshow: 5:08am On Mar 14, 2017
VirginFinder:
Repent
Dude is psychotic. Get well soon bro

2 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Durentmoney: 5:50am On Mar 14, 2017
Estharfabian:
keep deceiving yourself. grin
who are the 'We'?

like what's really paining you sef?
Are you gay too? shocked you're probably a closeted Gay sef.
internalised homophobia is doing you.

all you probably need is some diick right Up your Ass. undecided
Yeah! you just need some good diick
you this girl. Where ve u been na.

And yes homosexuals would go to hell if they dont repent

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Durentmoney: 5:55am On Mar 14, 2017
masonkz:

You dey mind them? grin
it has been proven to you, what other evidence do u need? Why not accept defeat and change?
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Donjazzy12(m): 6:10am On Mar 14, 2017
italo:
Yes. Homosexuals are going to hell if they dont repent...

But adulterous 'born again' pastors dont have to repent. They already are going to heavem.

Foooooooools!
You are the fool! He has already made that clear. No sinner will escape but the problem with homosexuals like you is that you insist that homosexuality is not a sin!

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Donjazzy12(m): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2017
italo:

Who is a homosexual?

Homosexuals, prostitutes and tax collectors are making their ways to heaven before you!
You are lying to yourself!

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Donjazzy12(m): 6:16am On Mar 14, 2017
urcutecrush:

Which hell?hell ko snow ni.
Is it ur human right to tell homo's that they are going to hell?
Are u gay by any chance and u afraid to come out of the closet?
Don't worry they are open minded people like us that will accept you,there is no need for u to commit sucide.
And what happens to that bible asking u to love uncoditionally.
I alwayz say it that bible contradicts itself and its the most confusing book on earth so dos who follows it are confused fellow.
Oh u think u will make heaven if u tell others they are sinning now i get;its ur bibilical right
Even if ur hell exist what makes you think u wont make it?
So the fact that u ask for forgiveness is something to be proud of.
Y don't u fucos on how not to offend ur god so u won't go to ur hell and leave the homo's to live and enjoy their life then die.
A hardened lesbians has spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Donjazzy12(m): 6:26am On Mar 14, 2017
RosaConsidine:

@first bolded - if Christianity is truly God's, shouldn't it be only him that determines who is truly a Christian or not, and not we human beings? Here's an analogy: imagine a lecturer and his students. Who decides if a student is registered for a course - the lecturer or the other students? The fact is even if all the students say a particular student is not registered for the course, if the lecturer says the student is indeed registered, then that's all that matters. Even if you've never seen the student in class for one day, all it takes is for the lecturer to say - this student is registered for this course and everyone else's opinions go out the window. So why don't you leave the lecturer, in this case God, to determine who his students are, in this case true Christians.

As for the second bolded, I don't think that is a common occurrence and in the few cases the cancer and HIV societies fight churches over what they tell patients, well can you blame them? It's not news that on several occasions, some pastors tell sick church members that they are healed and give them the impression that continuing to take medication is a sign of doubting God's power to heal them. Unfortunately, most of these situations don't end well. Wasn't there a story of a JW lady some weeks ago who died because her church is against blood transfusions - an avoidable death, if you ask me. The God that gave doctors and pharmacists and pharmacologists knowledge to device treatments and make drugs for treating diseases did not give them that knowledge as a joke. So why would a pastor tell you to just arbitrarily stop taking meds as a sign of faith and not expect people to fight back when such situations end badly for those involved?
Homosexuals are everywhere now!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 14, 2017
Handsomecole:
Soon we shall be hunting you all down, most especially the un repentant ones. Animal!
Your Dad's gay Bruh..grin
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2017
Durentmoney:
you this girl. Where ve u been na.

And yes homosexuals would go to hell if they dont repent
izxit your repent?

rest abeg. grin
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 14, 2017
masonkz:

You dey mind them? grin
meh, I Taya o..

Nairaland is just Getting all shades dumber. like I can't deal with the Hypocrisy and Utter shallowness. izz Paining me.

Like these sets of people Refuse to be mentally liberated! Come to Facebook& Other sane socio media platform And see Nigerians Supporting The rainbow community. I Got teary eyed a bit. But these people?

Dumb, dumb, dumber!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by yatty4emmanuel(m): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2017
Not So Interesting As A Topic,but So Many Argurements.Let Me Clarify All Ur Coriosities. 4d The Xtians Pls Do Nt Engage In Excess Arguments After U Must Have Drive Home Ur Point So As Nt To Fall In 2 Any Temptatn Or Sin Against God Always Rem Joshua:1vs8 Den Rush To 1corithians:10vs12. This Wil Stregnthen U. As 4 Those That Has Pervase View U Are Also Right Read Revelation:22vs 11,12,13. This Will Support Ur Claims Thanks.Shalom

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Durentmoney: 7:13am On Mar 14, 2017
Estharfabian:
izxit your repent?

rest abeg. grin
Romans 6 vs 23
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by rhektor(m): 7:15am On Mar 14, 2017
italo:
Yes. Homosexuals are going to hell if they dont repent...

But adulterous 'born again' pastors dont have to repent. They already are going to heavem.

Foooooooools!

The op never said adulterers aren't going to hell but he posit that other form of sinners do admits thavthey are sinners while homosexuals see nothing wrong in what they do. They want everyone to accept them for what they are, they want to have family of their own........ While the keep arguing that their acts are natural ask yourself if it's natural then why can't they reproduce? Why would they need to adopt children from heterosexuals? The truth is that homosexuality is devilish even if you paint it good outside you know inwardly that it is corrupt.
Thanks a lot for your time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by xerxes456(m): 7:17am On Mar 14, 2017
RosaConsidine:

firstly, A Christian is one who was introduced to the lordship of Christ Jesus as stipulated in the Bible and accepts Christ as his saviour,and learns the ways of Christ and follows all as stipulated in the bible... the walk of the Christian is guided by the Bible and going further by the Holy spirit... Now how can I say I am a Christian? Again the Bible stated it clearly that it's by Faith... for without Faith it is impossible to please God or to even be part of his family... (So that your student and lecturer analogy doesn't hold... ) the key is faith and absolute surrenderedness...
Love is what we preach as christians...
Homosexuality and all the other sins are stated as things that would separate a man from God in the bible... so a christians duty is to let the world know... 1. That Christ loved them, and God magnanimously sent Christ his only begotten son to die and shed his blood as a sacrifice for removal and forgiveness of our past sin... to sin no more and be part of the Christian fold...
2. To Love as christ loved us and in love teach others on the love of Christ and also teach on What sin is as stipulated in the scriptures and edify/ educate/teach on how to avoid sin and remain in the fold... and also clear any form of confusion brought about by false prophets/teachers/even hardened sinners, so that innocent people who should know the truth are not deceived... Jesus did it in the Bible when preaching, he highlighted the teaching for the scribes and pharisees and how deceitful these people are and called them hippocrites on several occasions... (so if you practice anything outside and against the word of God and try to confuse people about it, as a Christian and follower of Christ I have every right to rebuke you and use strong terms to fervently criticise you and tear down your teaching it is my right as a Christian and I can use it at any time to the glory of God).
To those who likes using the " thou shall not judge line" to tie the hand of a Christian you are wrong...
to Judge means to convict and condemn... it's a full package... but to point out ones wrong in love so that the person won't fall into the hands of the devil is what we do as a Christian( it's a far cry from judging), its not out of place to even let the person know the repercussions of his actions... it's not judging it's correcting... or in some cases rebuking... it's allowed in the scriptures...

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Handsomecole(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2017
Same way you killed your father
Estharfabian:
Your Dad's gay Bruh..grin
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Stop behaving like the pharisee and Sadducee, when a minister was accused of doing three some you didnt say anything.

Hypocrites in the church are its biggest enemy . The lead others on the path they themselves wont walk.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by xerxes456(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2017
As the OP have clearly stated so is it, he 've made references to the appropriate scriptures an I stand with it...
We (Christians) love you and don't want you to die in your sins, Christ love you more and knew that this day would come so he went ahead on the direction of his father and our Father God himself, to pay the ultimate sacrifice and died and bleed for you and I, he is risen and is continually praying to his father for you to be saved from the strangle hold of the devil.
Hell is the devil's abode, if you sin the devil is your father, if you die in that sin, hell becomes your abode, but if you repent, God is willing and happy to accept you... don't miss out its only once you get to live... So Homosexuals repent, homosexuality is a lie from the devil to deceive you that you're attracted to same sex.. go for deliverance and cast your eyes upon Jesus, focus on other profitable ventures you'll soon overcome that lie.... it's a sin it's not natural... do away with it as fast as possible, if it's your friend or close associate influencing you, cut that relationship fast, don't care whether his/her feelings will be hurt cut it, if he/she really loves you they would draw you closer to God not introducing rubbish to you, they are canal and a canal man is an enemy of God...run away from them... nothing do you... Remember it's God's will for everyone to repent and be saved... Moses told the children of Israel " I place before you Life and Death, choose Life that you may live" my people choose Jesus... Shun Homosexuality, Homosexuals, and any other sin for that matter, God's grace is much much more sufficient or us, by faith we will make heaven, it's a do or die thing... heaven or nothing... God help us...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by wolverine1987: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2017
I've followed this topic and read different comments n views God Is against homosexuality buh not against the people that practice it. as Christians lets mind our utterances lest we err n sin against God cos in trying to pass messages and argue some Christians have used derogatory words n insult to pass a message, that's not the gospel. pass the message n leave the rest to God not by using insulting words n prolonged arguments and playing God and judging. God sees the heart n will have mercy on whom he chooses. by passing your message you've done your part as a Christian buh getting into prolonged arguments n using insultive words. that's being overzealous.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by TrapSoul(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2017
What is a hell?

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by RosaConsidine: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Homosexuals are everywhere now!

You, I won't bother giving a proper response.

Yadayadayadayadayada

We good?
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by omojeesu(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2017
VirginFinder:
The truth is that gays and lesbians will go to hell if they don't repent.
Same goes for every other sinner.
The only difference is that homosexuals are recalcitrant, adamant and impervious to correction and clearly stated biblical instructions. They have refused to accept that they are wrong or what they do is sin. They want to be accepted and loved for who they are while making no attempt to change by way of seeking help.
Worse still, they want to enjoy get married like normal people, adopt kids and corrupt them. They want heterosexuals to be like them.

No amount of Catholic/papal window dressing(I pity unsuspecting catholics) and worldly approval will save them.

There is a growing trend of humanism around the world. It preaches that whatever you do is right as far as you don't hurt anybody.
This doctrine is satanic and hell inspired.

Unfortunately, humanism(satanism) may continue to thrive in these end times. The Bible has said it. But it will never happen until the rapture has taken place.

I am not claiming to be a saint. I keep confessing my sins daily, trying my best to avoid sin and working towards perfection. I pray that I will not be found wanting when it matters most.
I do not claim to be right while continuing in sin.

Romans 1: 19-28
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

YOU ARE RIGHT BUT I AM BOTHERED ABOUT YOU.

YOU DON'T YET KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE SAVED ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE.

SALVATION:
1) IS A PRESENT POSSESSION.
2) IT COMES BY BEING BORN AGAIN = BORN OF GOD = BORN OF THE SPIRIT.
3) THIS AUTOMATICALLY MAKES GOD YOUR FATHER AND YOU HIS CHILD.

ALSO, AUTOMATICALLY,
4) THE HOLY SPIRIT STARTS TO DWELL IN YOU IN A MEASURE.
5) YOU BEGIN TO HAVE SPIRITUAL LIFE.
6) YOU ARE MOVED FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT. FROM SATAN'S DOMINION INTO GOD'S KINGDOM.
7) YOU'RE NO LONGER A SINNER BUT A SAINT
cool YOU'RE A CITIZEN OF HEAVEN.
9) WHEN YOU DIE YOU GO TO HEAVEN STRAIGHT.

DO THESE MEAN THAT YOU ARE PERFECT OR INCAPABLE TO SIN?

NO! BUT BY THE HELP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT YOU BEGIN TO GROW IN CHRIST EACH DAY TO BECOME MORE AND MORE LIKE HIM. SINNING BECOMES A RARITY RATHER THAN THE NORM OR RULE IN YOUR LIFE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by RosaConsidine: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2017
xerxes456:

firstly, A Christian is one who was introduced to the lordship of Christ Jesus as stipulated in the Bible and accepts Christ as his saviour,and learns the ways of Christ and follows all as stipulated in the bible... the walk of the Christian is guided by the Bible and going further by the Holy spirit... Now how can I say I am a Christian? Again the Bible stated it clearly that it's by Faith... for without Faith it is impossible to please God or to even be part of his family... (So that your student and lecturer analogy doesn't hold... ) the key is faith and absolute surrenderedness...
Love is what we preach as christians...
Homosexuality and all the other sins are stated as things that would separate a man from God in the bible... so a christians duty is to let the world know... 1. That Christ loved them, and God magnanimously sent Christ his only begotten son to die and shed his blood as a sacrifice for removal and forgiveness of our past sin... to sin no more and be part of the Christian fold...
2. To Love as christ loved us and in love teach others on the love of Christ and also teach on What sin is as stipulated in the scriptures and edify/ educate/teach on how to avoid sin and remain in the fold... and also clear any form of confusion brought about by false prophets/teachers/even hardened sinners, so that innocent people who should know the truth are not deceived... Jesus did it in the Bible when preaching, he highlighted the teaching for the scribes and pharisees and how deceitful these people are and called them hippocrites on several occasions... (so if you practice anything outside and against the word of God and try to confuse people about it, as a Christian and follower of Christ I have every right to rebuke you and use strong terms to fervently criticise you and tear down your teaching it is my right as a Christian and I can use it at any time to the glory of God).
To those who likes using the " thou shall not judge line" to tie the hand of a Christian you are wrong...
to Judge means to convict and condemn... it's a full package... but to point out ones wrong in love so that the person won't fall into the hands of the devil is what we do as a Christian( it's a far cry from judging), its not out of place to even let the person know the repercussions of his actions... it's not judging it's correcting... or in some cases rebuking... it's allowed in the scriptures...

By what you've said - let's still use the student analogy - it's the rules and the books you read (laws and the bible) that makes you a properly registered student (Christian). And to that I say, still wrong. If a person likes, they can obey all the school's rules and read all it's books; however, it's the lecturer that says if he is actually a student and deserves a grade in that course or not. Books and rules don't give grades that earn you degrees - lecturers do. If you like break the rules and read none of the books; so long as the school management/lecturers say you're a valid student, then you are a valid student, regardless of what the books and rules and other students say. So it still comes down to leaving the person who should know (God himself) to determine who is indeed a Christian or not.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Handsomecole:
You all are sick!!! Mentally ill set of people who don't deserve to live. That's ur punishment for turning nature upside down. Except you repent and come back to God. You people will continue to remain outcasts in this country and worldover. No matter the packaging or how decide to sweet talk your evil act it will never fit in. Soon we shall be hunting you all down repent or die.

So who determines who to live or die? You or God? You are just hyperventilating for nothing. You still haven't answered my question. Again, Mr. Kenneth, why does it bother you what consenting adults do in privacy? How does their act affect you? What harm do you suffer when consenting, sane adults engage in sex?
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by JacksonD7: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2017
italo:

What lie? What perversion? What evil have I supported?

Who is a homosexual?

Who made you judge over them?

Homosexuals can go to heaven. Live with it!

1 Corinthians 6: 9-10

Do you not know the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

The bible makes it very clear that homosexuals are not going to heaven, read the bible before you come to say things you're not sure of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Handsomecole(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2017
Repent! Repent!! Shamless Gay! Stopbleeping your fellow man, even in such lower animals don't engage in such. It's useless, sardonic, sordomic, shameful, eyesore, totally disgusting and how it affects me?? It puts Nigeria in a bad light. .
BandAid:

So who determines who to live or die? You or God? You are just hyperventilating for nothing. You still haven't answered my question. Again, Mr. Kenneth, why does it bother you what consenting adults do in privacy? How does their act affect you? What harm do you suffer when consenting, sane adults engage in sex?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same / Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / "Put God First In All You Do & You Shall Trample Upon Money Like This" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.