Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo (1853 Views)

Oliseh Advises Siasia: “Egypt Not As Good As They Were Years Ago" / Pictures : Lionel Messi Crowned Europe's Best Player As Ronaldo Stares Away / Real Madrid Thrash Eliche (5-1) As Ronaldo Score 4 Goals-highlights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo by SlimSkipper(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2014
as a barca fan, sometimes i jst wish messi could b as good as cr7 cry embarassed
Re: How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo by effic1(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2014
SlimSkipper:
as a barca fan, sometimes i jst wish messi could b as good as cr7 cry embarassed
I am highly elated to see this coming from a barca fan, now they are beginning to see the difference between an overwhelmingly hyped but very good player (messi) and extreemly good player who is generally percieved as arrogant to those who do not know him well and do because of that talk him/his talent down at every given opportunity to do so. (The real ROLANDO, CR7).

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo by Liability(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
SlimSkipper:
you are a fvvvvcking madrid fan.......fvvvvck you!

Messi will win the next world best.

Gaynaldo that couldnt move his country beyond group stage in the world cup?

Fvvvcking penalty taker.

2 Likes

Re: How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo by SlimSkipper(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
Liability:

Fvvvcking penalty taker.
u gat m dere grin , tho am a UTD fan bt a cr7 fan as for MESSy i tink d boi as lost it bst tin for him is to jst go to boca juniors nd restart his career because uefa/fifa are no more on his syd
Re: How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
Stupid thread, silly OP.
Where was cr7 when Messi won 4 ballon d'or,where was cr7 when messi won 3 champions league, where was cr7 when messi scored 91 goals a year?
I have a lot of respect for cr7 but the way some cr7 fans on nairaland talk irritates me like hell.
Even at the way cr7 is scoring, he wont break any record messi has laid.
Yes, i believe cr7 at the moment is better than messi in case some silly nlanders want to quote me
On the contrary, i believe both players must have their fair share of glory
Just enjoy the game of football and keep quiet.
Case Closed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo by ademi87(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
Liability:

Fvvvcking penalty taker.
nd ur messi failed completely to win a silverware for his club last season...u dey sleep dat tym?

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo by ademi87(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
Stupid thread, silly OP.
Where was cr7 when Messi won 4 ballon d'or,where was cr7 when messi won 3 champions league, where was cr7 when messi scored 91 goals a year?
I have a lot of respect for cr7 but the way some cr7 fans on nairaland talk irritates me like hell.
Even at the way cr7 is scoring, he wont break any record messi has laid.
Yes, i believe cr7 at the moment is better than messi in case some silly nlanders want to quote me
On the contrary, i believe both players must have their fair share of glory
Just enjoy the game of football and keep quiet.
Case Closed.
wat shal it profit u after writing dis long shitloads of crap u cnt even get a "like" ponder on it while sleeping.....#just sayn grin

5 Likes

Re: How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
ademi87:
wat shal it profit u after writing dis long shitloads of crap u cnt even get a "like" ponder on it while sleeping.....#just sayn grin
so ur point is that u came to nairaland to look for likes instead of airing ur views and opinion.....#just asking

2 Likes

Re: How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo by ademi87(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

so ur point is that u came to nairaland to look for likes instead of airing ur views and opinion.....#just asking
just passing....Leggo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo by Nwereonye(m): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
Liability:

Fvvvcking penalty taker.

World best Messi that couldn't score a goal in 2010 Fifa World Cup
Re: How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:59am On Oct 15, 2014
Nwereonye:

World best Messi that couldn't score a goal in 2010 Fifa World Cup
but he provided 3 assists right?
And plz talk about the 2014 world cup
Re: How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo by Chanchit: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2014
effic1:
I am highly elated to see this coming from a barca fan, now they are beginning to see the difference between an overwhelmingly hyped but very good player (messi) and extreemly good player who is generally percieved as arrogant to those who do not know him well and do because of that talk him/his talent down at every given opportunity to do so. (The real ROLANDO, CR7).

If you have a working brain, you should knw this Op is not a Barca fan. Let me quote Koke"ronaldo is a great athlete, Messi is a god"

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2014
Chanchit:

If you have a working brain, you should knw this Op is not a Barca fan. Let me quote Koke"ronaldo is a great athlete, Messi is a god"
dont mind the op, no barca fan believes what his saying, if the op is a barca fan, he would have greeted us the barca way.

I saw how many goals Ronaldo has scored so far this year and i noticed messi is just a hattrick less than him in goals.
Ronaldo: 44goals, 11 assists in 2014
Messi: 41 goals, 19 assists in 2014.
So how can we say Ronaldo is better than Messi but i will choose cr7 just because he has won 2 trophies this year but assuming argentina won the world cup...cr7 wont be able to compete with Messi
Re: How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo by SlimSkipper(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

dont mind the op, no barca fan believes what his saying, if the op is a barca fan, he would have greeted us the barca way.

I saw how many goals Ronaldo has scored so far this year and i noticed messi is just a hattrick less than him in goals.
Ronaldo: 44goals, 11 assists in 2014
Messi: 41 goals, 19 assists in 2014.
So how can we say Ronaldo is better than Messi but i will choose cr7 just because he has won 2 trophies this year but assuming argentina won the world cup...cr7 wont be able to compete with Messi
but he didnt win (nd wud neva wiin) d world cup #capish tongue , xo

Re: How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2014
SlimSkipper:

but he didnt win (nd wud neva wiin) d world cup #capish tongue , xo
gerrout ... I dont want to get banned thats y am not answering u...
Re: How I Wish Messi Was As Good As Ronaldo by tuffgongjo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
Liability:

Fvvvcking penalty taker.
They are both penalty takers,one is just better than the other.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Begs To Be Subbed Amidst Boos From Fenerbahce Fans / Fifa First 10 List Of Word Best Player's / Letest Football Transfer Rumors/gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.