Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Devil Is Never Asleep. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil Is Never Asleep. (379 Views)

For All Those Who Fall Asleep In Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Assassination Attempt On Tb Joshua: Devil Is A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Is Never Asleep. by Eberex(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2014
Each time I make a decision to be more spiritual and I start to put effort into that kind of life, that is when female friends of mine who I haven't even stayed in touch with would start calling or beeping me asking for us to hang out. They will be the one persuading us to meet.

Sometimes I will cross path with an old female friend and the next thing you do is exchanging phone numbers. You know what comes next after meeting for old time sake. And I ask myself, why did we meet at this period? coincidence? nah!!!

I have now come to realize one thing. The devil relaxes when he knows you are living in the world, but when he sees you trying to find an escape route through the Word of God, he quickly activate ''distraction mode'' by sending them girls or whatever it is would make it difficult for you.

I'm experiencing such right now. No wonder they say ''that our battle is not of the flesh but a spiritual one''. God help me.
Re: The Devil Is Never Asleep. by sealteam66(m): 3:59am On Oct 20, 2014
i face the same problem

(1) (Reply)

Be Ye Separate / The Sword Of The Lord, And Of Gideon / Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.