Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Rules For Buying Gifts For Men - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Rules For Buying Gifts For Men (1556 Views)

Six Golden Rules For F***ing! Only For Mature Minds! / 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) / Rules For Men In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rules For Buying Gifts For Men by tytylayor: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2008
Rule 1: When in doubt - buy him a cordless drill. It does not matter if he already has one. As a man, you can never have too many cordless drills. No one knows why.

Rule 2: If you cannot afford a cordless drill, buy him anything with the word ratchet or socket in it. Men love saying those two words. No one knows why.

Rule 3: If you are really short of money, buy him anything for his car. A 50 cent ice scraper, a small bottle of deicer or something to hang from the rear view mirror. Men love gifts for their cars. No one knows why.

Rule 4: Rope. Men love rope. It takes us back to Boy Scouts or some other such organisation. Nothing says love like a hundred feet of 3/8" nylon rope. No one knows why.

Rule 5: A new TV remote control to replace the one he has lost. If you have a lot of money buy him the latest all-singing, all-dancing widescreen TV. Watch the smile on his face as he flicks, and flicks, and flicks.

Rule 6: Label makers are nearly as good as cordless drills. Within a couple of weeks there will be labels absolutely everywhere. Men really enjoy using these. No one knows why.

Rule 7: Never buy a man anything that says "some assembly required" on the box. He will be too preoccupied to speak to you for hours and he will always have parts left over.

Rule 8: Men enjoy danger. That's why they love to barbecue. Get him a big gas barbecue. Tell him the gas line leaks. Such excitement! Who wants a hamburger?"

Rule 9: Tickets to a football match are a smart gift. However, he will not appreciate tickets to "Creative Flower Arranging for Beginners." Everyone knows why.

Rule 10: Men love chainsaws. Never, ever, buy a man you love a chainsaw. If you don't know why - please refer to Rule 6 and what happens when he gets a label maker.

Rule 11: It's hard to beat a really good wheelbarrow or an aluminium extension ladder. Never buy a real man a step ladder. It must be an extension ladder. No one knows why!
Re: Rules For Buying Gifts For Men by HRhotness(f): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2008
no one knw why
Re: Rules For Buying Gifts For Men by tytylayor: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2008
abi oo
Re: Rules For Buying Gifts For Men by charlie34: 12:41pm On May 26, 2022
If he likes to cook, a mini massager and cocoa nib rub set are a good idea. Whatever your man enjoys, you're bound to find a gift that he'll love. To get more detailed info on Featured Gifts - So Cool They Deserved A Mention | DadShop, visit on hyperlinked site.
Re: Rules For Buying Gifts For Men by dhameelare(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2022
All dis things are meant for oyinbo people
Re: Rules For Buying Gifts For Men by JohannLibert: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2023
I'm choosing a gift for my boyfriend on valentine's day. I have already repeatedly ordered cute valentines day gifts for boyfriend only from these guys. Now I want to give him a laptop case, because a few days ago he bought himself a brand new laptop. Since he is often on business trips, this will help protect the laptop on the road, and it is also a big plus that it is waterproof. As described, the case also holds cords and other essentials when you hit the road. What can you say about such a gift?
Re: Rules For Buying Gifts For Men by emiron18(m): 7:47am On Jan 12, 2023
How to kiss �
Click and watch how it ended

https://youtube.com/shorts/69ubQ22jkaY?feature=share
Re: Rules For Buying Gifts For Men by fadeblaq: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
If you have a Facebook account you can spare
Send me a message on WhatsApp
I’m buying them all now. I’m buying for 1,500 Naira each

I need the Facebook to run paid advert (it is not for fraudulent activities) and more so, you will still have full access to your account anytime you want to.

I’m buying for 1,500 Naira each

WhatsApp on >>> 08123677442

(1) (Reply)

Simple Spelling / NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) / Series Of Laughter WT Akpos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.