Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Islam: A Secret Weapon For Arab Colonization? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam: A Secret Weapon For Arab Colonization? (1222 Views)

Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. / Prayers And Deliverance: A New Weapon For Simony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam: A Secret Weapon For Arab Colonization? by olumyde(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
Many people may be surprised after reading the header, but just take some time to consider my points and then make up your mind. I think Islam was made in such a way to give importance to the arab nations and culture. 1. Why the emphasis on learning Arabic language? It is mostly believed that the best way to read the Koran is in Arabic. I think this is just a way to propagate the Arabic language. Why not encourage translation. Why must we all go to Koranic school. 2. Why is a trip to Mecca so important that it is one of the pillars of Islam? This trip brings a lot of revenue for Saudi Arabia. God is everywhere. Why must I go to Mecca?. 3. Muslims almost neglect their local names in place of Arabic ones. You can hear names like Zainab Mohamed, Hammed Ibrahim, etc. Though this also applies to Christians. Its not as rampant. 4. Muslims are encouraged to dress like Arabs in order to show religious devotion. Why must I dress with hijab or Jalamia complete with turban? If you look carefully, it seems to be and look like a good muslim, you automatically become an Arab. Even when u pray, you have to face Mecca. Islam seems to be a very good method of Arabic Colonization.

2 Likes

Re: Islam: A Secret Weapon For Arab Colonization? by manutdadex(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
nice points though.....u ve jst mentioned d issues i av wit muslims...but i believe they av freedom to worship...everyman shud b free to worship God but do it wit wisdom...it applies to christian also...

1 Like

Re: Islam: A Secret Weapon For Arab Colonization? by Ajibam: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
okay
Re: Islam: A Secret Weapon For Arab Colonization? by MightySparrow: 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
olumyde:
Many people may be surprised after reading the header, but just take some time to consider my points and then make up your mind. I think Islam was made in such a way to give importance to the arab nations and culture. 1. Why the emphasis on learning Arabic language? It is mostly believed that the best way to read the Koran is in Arabic. I think this is just a way to propagate the Arabic language. Why not encourage translation. Why must we all go to Koranic school. 2. Why is a trip to Mecca so important that it is one of the pillars of Islam? This trip brings a lot of revenue for Saudi Arabia. God is everywhere. Why must I go to Mecca?. 3. Muslims almost neglect their local names in place of Arabic ones. You can hear names like Zainab Mohamed, Hammed Ibrahim, etc. Though this also applies to Christians. Its not as rampant. 4. Muslims are encouraged to dress like Arabs in order to show religious devotion. Why must I dress with hijab or Jalamia complete with turban? If you look carefully, it seems to be and look like a good muslim, you automatically become an Arab. Even when u pray, you have to face Mecca. Islam seems to be a very good method of Arabic Colonization.

The God of Islam in in Mecca.
Re: Islam: A Secret Weapon For Arab Colonization? by olumyde(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
MightySparrow:

The God of Islam in in Mecca.

It seems so, cos I don't know why going to Mecca is so important that some people even go more than once. Dying there is even considered a good thing somehow
Re: Islam: A Secret Weapon For Arab Colonization? by mmsen: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
It's hardly a secret.

Religion is all about social control.
Re: Islam: A Secret Weapon For Arab Colonization? by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
olumyde:
Haaaaaaaa! finally you are waking up from a deeeeeeep slumber.
Re: Islam: A Secret Weapon For Arab Colonization? by olumyde(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

Haaaaaaaa! finally you are waking up from a deeeeeeep slumber.
Slumber?
Re: Islam: A Secret Weapon For Arab Colonization? by chimerase2: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Sports Betting A Sin? / Photo : Why Do People Try To Force Religion Onto Others. / Aspects Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.