Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Playing Hard To Get By Females These Days, Is It Necessarily Important? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard To Get By Females These Days, Is It Necessarily Important? (823 Views)

Is Cucumber Used For Masturbation By Females? / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing Hard To Get By Females These Days, Is It Necessarily Important? by sulakishop(m): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2014

I have noticed this for a while now that females always play hard to get on males regardless of if they voluntarily give out their number, PIN or username.

Sometimes, they tend not to respond to PM's even if they are online (except of course on occasions when they need recharge cards or BIS is about to expire) or intentionally ignore calls as well, for no known reason without ever responding or calling back.

Is this attitude really necessary? Personally, I do remove such people from my contact instantly, as soon as I notice such an arrogant, immatured, uncultured and uncivilized attitude 'playing hard to get'. It pisses me off and I lose interest in such female pronto because I believe she is not doing me any favour being my friend, rather, it's a mutual thing.

Ladies and gentlemen, what's your opinion?
Re: Playing Hard To Get By Females These Days, Is It Necessarily Important? by Dbestmax(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nop....
Buh it is importantly necessary cheesy cheesy
Re: Playing Hard To Get By Females These Days, Is It Necessarily Important? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
Heheheh maybe am a lucky lad
sulakishop:

I have noticed this for a while now that females always play hard to get on males regardless of if they voluntarily give out their number, PIN or username.

Sometimes, they tend not to respond to PM's even if they are online (except of course on occasions when they need recharge cards or BIS is about to expire) or intentionally ignore calls as well, for no known reason without ever responding or calling back.

Is this attitude really necessary? Personally, I do remove such people from my contact instantly, as soon as I notice such an arrogant, immatured, uncultured and uncivilized attitude 'playing hard to get'. It pisses me off and I lose interest in such female pronto because I believe she is not doing me any favour being my friend, rather, it's a mutual thing.

Ladies and gentlemen, what's your opinion?
Re: Playing Hard To Get By Females These Days, Is It Necessarily Important? by major466(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
It's normal for ladies to put on defence mechanism to protect themselves from potential hurts before getting comfortable with a guy. Though some of them over do it to a point of lunacy.

2 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get By Females These Days, Is It Necessarily Important? by valentineebele(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
i do think its important but not necessarily important *just makin 2 much emphasis*...u may ask y? ...dat cos i'ld b dah fast 2 think she's cheap, if i get her easily.

WHO IN HIS RITE MYD WOULDN'T
Re: Playing Hard To Get By Females These Days, Is It Necessarily Important? by Juliaann(f): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
Yes for sure its necessary smiley but over doing it is too bad

4 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get By Females These Days, Is It Necessarily Important? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2014
smiley Kpele.
Re: Playing Hard To Get By Females These Days, Is It Necessarily Important? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
E kan pain grin
Re: Playing Hard To Get By Females These Days, Is It Necessarily Important? by sulakishop(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Omoaka11:
smiley Kpele.

(1) (Reply)

Terrified Of Dancing! / Who Is A Big Girl? / "YOU LOOK SEXY" Is An Insult Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.