Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,488,080 members, 5,639,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 June 2020 at 09:41 PM

Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business (1777 Views)

Help! The CBN Policy Has Affected My Forex Business / After Being Scammed, Can You Retrieve Your Lost Money Through Bank? / Why Are Nigerians Painting Forex Business Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
I Think its important I add this information in this section. Many folks in Nigeria had encountered negative experiences because of misinformation, ignorance, deceit, greed e.t.c.
I would highlight some dos and don's of doing forex business even if you cannot trade below

1. Look for a reliable Forex trader that can manage your account for you
2. The trader should be able to provide a trading history or live track records of trading activities for some months, with a minimal draw-down, you could view their track records verified via myfxbook
3. Never give funds directly to any trader or some so called unregulated trading company, but what you do is to sign up with a reliable Forex broker, in which you alone have the access to do any withdrawal/funding transactions, and the trader should only have access to the trading platform
4. Before you sign up with any forex broker, ensure you read online reviews about the broker, ask questions, check the profile and trading conditions of the broker before making a choice.
5. An alternative to getting a reliable trader is by joining other traders Pamm/Mam accounts, which is a service provided by some brokers, where the trading progress of some traders are made public, for investors to make good choice of investment.
6. An investor must not be greedy, he/she should not give the trader a high target to make a certain percentage profit per month but instruct the trader to ensure that the account must not go below a certain percentage loss in any month, and this choices varies from one investor to another depending on how much he is willing to risk per month. The investor can decide to stop working with the trader if the trader refuses to adhere to the rules
7. Any investor that operates in the above 1 to 5 listed points, has the access to view his or her account at any point in time and has the full access to decide if to continue with the trading activities or not
8. There are some reliable fund management companies, but before deciding to invest with them, check their profile, be sure that they are regulated, and confirm the regulatory bodies, ask questions, request for their trading history, read online reviews before deciding to work with them.
9. Ignore any company or trader that would promise to multiply your funds in a short period of time. They could multiply at first instance but you account would soon blow up.. Beware!!!!

Investors should not be greedy, if your trader can make 5% monthly returns on $100,000 invested funds, it turns to $179585.6326 approximately after one year, and if a trader can make up to 10% monthly returns on $100,000, it turns to $ 313,842.8377, which is 300% approximately after one year, compounded profit.
From my own experience, any investor that adheres to the above listed points would ever be happy doing the Forex business.
Share your own experience and advice by adding your comments or ask questions

Join telegram channel to learn how to trade with discipline using elloit wave analysis and support and resistance
www.telegram.me/onetradeforex

Channel verified myfxbook trading record

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ophili/onetrade-live/4098428/0mfYp1FHnSr41dZR8WoF
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 7:35am On Oct 15, 2014
If you have experienced some negative scenerio in forex, share your experience
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2014
When you start with small capital it gives room for fear of margin call. One needs a good capital to do the business.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2014
And also Greed. Everybody wants to increase his/her profit pridi fast. Makes one take dangerous trades. Impatience also kills. The list is many rili. I have been there but I biliv its a good biz.
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
OliverPin:
When you start with small capital it gives room for fear of margin call. One needs a good capital to do the business.

I think one could start with a small capital, Margin call may not be a problem when you use a high leverage setting, even as small as $10 is possible, but just for a practice and it also depend on the broker
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Forex is not a get rich quick scheme, Have it in mind that its business. 10% percent returns per month would result into 300% returns per anum compounding interest

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
If you are interested in making money in forex , signup with a broker, contact and I will help u trade and make profits for you, contact me for my trading records smiley smiley
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
BBMme PIN: 7E0D2849
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by fxstory(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
cool
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by Tweetums(f): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2014
rule of ignorance
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tweetums:
rule of ignorance
To what exactly are you referring to?
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by Tweetums(f): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
ophili:

To what exactly are you referring to?
the topic
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Get a good forex account fund manager here.. www.forexmamm.blogspot.com ..Check trading histories grin grin
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by toluxsys: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
i have an online investment link which is helping me now. but i only give you through my own ref and you will have to register via my given link, but you need to buy perfect money, egopay, or other ecurrencies you have to invest on the website. you will be making daily income the more $ you invest, the more profit you earn daily, weekly, and monthly. join the train now. i will give you my ref for just $10 via pm or #2k... this site is legal and you will make your profit. contact me on 08057037413 not hiding identity. contact me if interested

1 Like

Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 1:09am On Feb 27, 2015
I don't advice investment in to any hyip site, just signup with a Forex broker and get a good trader to handle your account for you and pay the trader from the profit he generates
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 1:13am On Feb 27, 2015
Contact me to help you trade your account and make consistent profit.. email: forexmamm@gmail.com
I will give you my trading records
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2019
Join telegram channel to learn how to trade with discipline a elloit wave analysis
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2019
Taking one trade per time is one way to success
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 4:18am On Dec 08, 2019
grin
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Join telegram channel to learn how to trade with discipline a elloit wave analysis

cheesy
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 4:32pm On Jan 12
5 years trading records with almost 7000% returns. Manual trading, no robots.
Making continuous returns in Fx is possible if done right

Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by emmythetbcWiz: 5:36pm On Jan 12
good evnin great ppl...
pls my question is this.
can I start forex trading with $50? if yes, what will be my monthly profit?
thanks
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12
At least $100 or $200 but think of how much 10% of it would be in a month, too small. You can but It's just maybe to get familiar with the market, but you must know what you are doing so u don't loss your money. To earn good, you need need like $1000 and bigger funds.
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09
Ok
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by meshpips(m): 2:48am On Feb 10
ophili:
If you are interested in making money in forex , signup with a broker, contact and I will help u trade and make profits for you, contact me for my trading records smiley smiley

I recommend that you sign up as an Master Trader with TigerWit (currently the ONLY broker whose platform is built on blockchain technology).

To qualify as a Master Trader,

1. Deposit a minimum of $500

2. Trade for 30 - trading days.

3. Make a minimum profit of 20% at the end of the 30 - trading day period.

Once you have been able to achieve the above mentioned, you will be put on the array of Master Traders and investors globally can copy your trades while you earn 20% of the net profit.

You can sign up using the link in my signature.

All the best everyone!
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01
My trading history, we hope it makes much profits this year.. smiley

https:///39jMv5S
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11
Many people had failed in Forex trading, that's why you hear all sort of misinformation.

Every profitable trader started by losing money, I lost money for years before I started getting things right.

Beware of companies that will ask for your funds and promise huge monthly fixed returns, e.g.. 15% and above, they may not be able to stand the test of time.

Most of these companies demands that you deposit your funds into their bank account, but I will suggest you rather open an account with a broker, let a profitable manager handle it and you state the conditions, while you monitor the operations of the account.

A trader I respect maintained an account with a broker and this is the sixth year, no robot, no hedging, all normal trading, some months was +8% and sometimes +15% depending on what Market gives with over 7000% returns, this is the seventh year.

If you don't want to keep losing money, then you have to stop being greedy, and change your mindset.
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 12:07pm On Apr 12
Happy Easter
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 7:22pm On May 23
Corona can't stop us
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 7:35am On May 24
Happy new week
Re: Why Many Investors Loose Money In Forex Trading Business by ophili(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01
Still rolling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need A Professional Business Website For Your Business / Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please / My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.