Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,403 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:54 PM

CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped (7160 Views)

Critical Reasons Why Nigerians Will Vote Buhari Ahead Of Jonathan / 10 Critical Reasons Why President Umaru Musa Yar'adua Should Resign Now / 10 Critical Reasons Why President Umaru Musa Yar'adua Should Resign Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by adconline(m): 2:10am On Oct 15, 2014
TRUTHTELA:
You are so FREE to think what you like. If you're OBJECTIVE minded, you can counter my own argument also.

All that every NL, know or think about Chibok Girls, is based on what the media has reported, unless that NLer, is in the BH inner chambers.

Based on what the media has reported so far, I'm yet to be CONVINCED that about 270 girls were kidnapped.

All over the world, whenever we hear/read about kidnappings, the universal language is RELEASE RELEASE and RELEASE, how come in Nigeria, it's " BRING BACK"? Who should bring back the girls? Who coined " BRING BACK"?

How come the bring back crew is yet to condemn BH? Or use RELASE OUR GIRLS, which is the SENSIBLE thing to say. How come the " Bring back our girls " crew is yet to ask the Borno state Govt, to bring back the girls, cos from what I read, they disobeyed an ORDER,not to conduct an exam?

How come "Bring back our girls" went viral and all the western media and political leaders HYPED it like they really care?

How come " Bring back our girls" has become an NGO, ask Russia, Ukraine, Egypt, etc, how all these so called "NGO's" are being use to fuel REGIME CHANGE or SOCIAL UNREST.

How come Oby Ezekwesili, an ELITIST IGBO lady , is so so "CONCERNED " about missing girls in Maidugiri? When did the love start? When did Elitist & Uppity folks like Oby & El rufai started caring about THE POOR MASSES? (by their fruits we shall know them).

Is Maidugiri, bigger than Africa? meaning, how is it possible to safely hide 270 girls safely and nobody have seen them?

If USA, can pick & intercept intelligence about the location of Osama Bin Laden and Anwar Al- Awlaki, in Pakistan and Yemen, respectively, killed them, then, how IMPOSSIBLE for USA, not to see the so called "missing girls ?

Count 270, recount it, we are not talking about 27 girls, how are these girls been fed up till now? How many BH, men watches over 270 girls, and how many goes out to fight? Cos they've been actively fighting all these months. It doesn't add up.

These "Bring back our girls " crew always CREEP OUT THEIR HEAD whenever the Nigerian Military rolls out successful news of how they've dealt with BH. Or Jonathan scored some points in politics or governance. Or you'll hear, " oh, one chibok girl was found wandering around Ikoyi", ( just to remind the world that GEJ, is still INCOMPETENT). Check all the active names in the Bring back girls campaign, they're all APC stalwarts, why? Coincidence?

Yes, GEJ, met with some parents, but GEJ, is in Aso Rock, he can only meet people that Borno state Govt. presented to him, so, it means nothing to me.

ISIS, AL QEDA,AL SHABA, TALIBAN, etc, all these veteran terrorist organizations, kidnapped to kill or to demand ransom, you can't see them kidnapping hundreds of people at one swoop, cos it's IMPOSSIBLE to mobilize men and logistics for such.

If Abubakar Shekau has been killed, I expected the girls to be found where he was killed, cos the girls and Shekau are supposed to be in BH's safest haven.

Further, Obasanjo's comment " The Chibok girls may never be found", for all I care, OBJ,( sleeper agent ) and his international conspirators orchestrated THE CHIBOK SCAM to embarrass Jonathan and make sure there's a platform to ORGANIZE A SOCIAL UNREST incase GEJ, wins 2015 election.

How come the immediate families of these girls ain't protesting or disturbing Borno state govt to BRING BACK THEIR GIRLS? They've all died, silenced, they don't care anymore or can't do it cos of BH? But Oby and co can do it freely in Abuja? Yea rite!

Where are all the INDIGENOUS Maidugiri, women and youths? I'm only seeing Oby, an indigene of Anambara, spearheading a maidugiri, affair, then SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT! IT's FISHY! THERE's A SINISTER MOTIVE. When did Igbo start loving fulani/kanuri so badly? Oby has never protested about thousands of Igbos, that BH, has killed, yet she's doing this for Chibok? IT's AN INTERNATIONAL SCAM, which she can handle well cos she has the contact.

THE URGE TO STOP GEJ, IS/WILL DESTROY Nigeria, will do nobody no good and these GREEDY ELITES will CATCH A FLIGHT AND FLEE WITH THEIR FAMILIES.

Another rambling post from a conspiracy theorist. Even your president believes and confirms that the girls are still missing.

1 Like

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Raiders: 4:09am On Oct 15, 2014
adconline:

Another rambling post from a conspiracy theorist. Even your president believes and confirms that the girls are still missing.
don't mind him. He thinks he know better than the president
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Raiders: 4:24am On Oct 15, 2014
Ikengawo:
Kidnap 250 girls, feed cloth and bath them, while watching over them, in the middle of a forest for months whiding. Militarily bh is too intelligent to make this type of mistake
Mr President has acknowledge the girl missing and has even started negotiating with Boko haram to get the girls release. Didn't you watch the video of the kidnapped girls or do you think the video is fake. If girls were not really kidnapped, I don't think GEJ would be dumb to negotiate with Boko haram
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by DidierKing: 4:50am On Oct 15, 2014
Nigeria is a joke! IQ is low. Reasoning and common logic of most citizen especially youths are screwed or withdrawn. Majority of Nigerians allow foreign and local media houses shape their thought processes. Few intelligent minds simply ignore all the imbecilic activities going on in the zoo cos its simply pathetic.

Until these simple questions get answered all I see is conspiracy and a well rehearsed script.

Why has no singe picture of any of the girls gone viral in this modern age of social media prevalence? These girls are teenagers and are supposed to have face book, twitter, whats app accounts. Remember not one but over 200 of them were recorded missing. No single picture or narrative from any of them or their friends.

In any given hostel...at any given time around the clock, any where in the world there must be a student or group of students either on SMS, making a phone call, chatting on a social media at the time of the incidence. How is it that no single student out of the over 200 or any of their friends were able to make an alarm or give an account?

There is no terrain - no matter how rugged- in this world where over 200 individuals would be transported over 200 KM - being the distance between Chibok to the Cameroon mountains or say Sambisa Forest - without the support of any sitting government. Who provided the logistics?

How is it that no one sighted this max exodus of over 200 individuals over 200 KM so as to give account?

Why were the following individuals not abducted as well?

The female principal who claimed to be present during the kidnap or she is she haram?

The female teachers who witnessed the kidnap

The daughters of the principal and teachers

According to WAEC, why didn't the daughters – two in number - of the principal and one each of the teachers show up for the exams that they registered for? Who wan miss important exam like almighty WAEC?

Why are the so called Northern elders suddenly (after the arrival of the Americans) proposing a negotiation with the hitherto faceless members of the insurgents after years of denial?

Why the sudden and perpetual silence of a world power like US after being invited to fish out the so called missing girls?

4 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:55am On Oct 15, 2014
As I see it, they were taken from the school by the Northern muslim elites of the old Kaduna Mafia stock in order to pressure GEJ to drop his 2015 ambition and sign the agreement they badly needed to nail GEJ from contesting.
Buh they have failed woefully cos even the girls parents know the truth.
Oby,s role is to hype this satanic scenerio to the western media painted as real. But its really a set up much like a scam to fool the world into believing that GEJ is not capable of presiding over nigeria.
But God deyyyyyyyyy!

3 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by princy80(m): 6:06am On Oct 15, 2014
DidierKing:
Nigeria is a joke! IQ is low. Reasoning and common logic of most citizen especially youths are screwed or withdrawn. Majority of Nigerians allow foreign and local media houses shape their thought processes. Few intelligent minds simply ignore all the imbecilic activities going on in the zoo cos its simply pathetic.
Until these simple questions get answered all I see is conspiracy and a well rehearsed script.
Why has no singe picture of any of the girls gone viral in this modern age of social media prevalence? These girls are teenagers and are supposed to have face book, twitter, whats app accounts. Remember not one but over 200 of them were recorded missing. No single picture or narrative from any of them or their friends.
In any given hostel...at any given time around the clock, any where in the world there must be a student or group of students either on SMS, making a phone call, chatting on a social media at the time of the incidence. How is it that no single student out of the over 200 or any of their friends were able to make an alarm or give an account?
There is no terrain - no matter how rugged- in this world where over 200 individuals would be transported over 200 KM - being the distance between Chibok to the Cameroon mountains or say Sambisa Forest - without the support of any sitting government. Who provided the logistics?
How is it that no one sighted this max exodus of over 200 individuals over 200 KM so as to give account?
Why were the following individuals not abducted as well?
The female principal who claimed to be present during the kidnap or she is she haram?
The female teachers who witnessed the kidnap
The daughters of the principal and teachers
According to WAEC, why didn't the daughters – two in number - of the principal and one each of the teachers show up for the exams that they registered for? Who wan miss important exam like almighty WAEC?
Why are the so called Northern elders suddenly (after the arrival of the Americans) proposing a negotiation with the hitherto faceless members of the insurgents after years of denial?
Why the sudden and perpetual silence of a world power like US after being invited to fish out the so called missing girls?
tel dem o

1 Like

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by aperture11: 6:08am On Oct 15, 2014
crisycent:
How can 270 people be writing waec at the same time? Is it the whole village that's using that centre for exam? I can't imagine a school with 270 s.s.3 students.
14 years ago, I wrote my WAEC Exams, we were 418. Do not use your small world to judge events. Actually sad that I am having to quote you in my comments.
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by aperture11: 6:13am On Oct 15, 2014
blizard44:
oho!

Even if it is possible in Nigeria, come on! Not in Northern Nigeria. Not in Borno state where all their concern is koran at least.

Those gurls can't even speak English to say the least. Excepting they will write the exam in hausa though.
Ignorance on rampage. Live outside your small world. You have never been to Borno state from your statement because otherwise your comment wouldn't even make sense to you. You stay in the south and assume you know what is happening up north. Pathetic
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by manjiggy(m): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2014
Ikengawo:
Kidnap 250 girls, feed cloth and bath them, while watching over them, in the middle of a forest for months whiding. Militarily bh is too intelligent to make this type of mistake

Because you know them very well abi?
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by aperture11: 6:20am On Oct 15, 2014
Dear all who doubt, please support GEJ, I would most likely vote for him too, but on a matter this sensitive, DO NOT tribalize or politicize it. I know families looking for their children and you are here saying there was no abduction. God forgive you. I won't comment on this thread again. I weep deep within for Nigeria. Politics and tribalism has finally eroded the last piece of humanity we have left. Dear Lord help us.

What is sad is that most commenting have never been to Borno or even the North.
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by justineu(m): 6:46am On Oct 15, 2014
blizard44:
oho!

Even if it is possible in Nigeria, come on! Not in Northern Nigeria. Not in Bornu state where all their concern is koran at least.

Those gurls can't even speak English to say the least. Excepting they will write the exam in hausa though.
smiley
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by crisycent: 6:48am On Oct 15, 2014
aperture11:
14 years ago, I wrote my WAEC Exams, we were 418. Do not use your small world to judge events. Actually sad that I am having to quote you in my comments.

I don't know the village your from. But, I have never seen any school with 270 candidates. It's sad that this happened in 2014 and you still haven't grown wise enough to know that this is mere propaganda. #growup
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by segebobo: 7:00am On Oct 15, 2014
I thought WAEC confirmed the population of girls that registered for the exam in the school & even released their details to the Presidency.
Could WAEC be lieing too?
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by ednut1(m): 7:18am On Oct 15, 2014
from day one i did not believe d nonsense story. after f media generated hype the usa and uk got involved. there was a tweet from uk RAF of their plane coming for surveillance. wen they came and saw it was a scam. dey went back. no gal was kidnapped abeg
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by oluwalfa: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2014
I kidnapped my daughter. Please where is GEJ to bring her back to me?
Oby, where are you?
Nigerian Army, where you dey?
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by severee(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2014
Boko haram kidnap 270 girls and they want their soldiers back right? so why aren't they u knw? Executing these gals one by one on camera to put pressure on gov't to release their soldiers or to retract NA from north east or even if over sabbi dey do dem, grin ask america to stop bombing ISIL? I mean we already knw they,are murderers plus it will be so easy they don't even have to leave their hideout
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Canme4u(m): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2014
crisycent:

I wonder which village your from. No wonder you didn't go beyond secondary school education.

Thank you sir. Are you happy now??
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by lertee(f): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2014
Didierking:

I was laughing and refused to comment on the earlier posts until i got to this point.

Like seriously dude,your theory defies logic,as hard as you tried to sound intelligent. It is only a few people in the urban part of nigeria that stay active on social networks not to talk of a typical rural settlement where majority of them have never seen computer before,even those that are opportune to have phones hardly use smartphones,network provision is poor for calls and text messaging alone,you can now imagine internet service in such area. This is not america or UK where teenagers have access to internet at will.
These people in such area,do they even know anything called internet?
Bring up another theory,this is derisory to common sense.

1 Like

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by stinggy(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2014
lertee:

I was laughing and refused to comment on the earlier posts until i got to this point.

Like seriously dude,your theory defies logic,as hard as you tried to sound intelligent. It is only a few people in the urban part of nigeria that stay active on social networks not to talk of a typical rural settlement where majority of them have never seen computer before,even those that are opportune to have phones hardly use smartphones,network provision is poor for calls and text messaging alone,you can now imagine internet service in such area. This is not america or UK where teenagers have access to internet at will.
My dear, don't waste your time on fools.
Their WAEC details were released, their results came out, some lucky ones that got away have been interviewed. I don't know what he wants to see again. Maybe he can't use his brain independently undecided
People just talk/type without thinking first. Is it so hard to do - to think before talking/typing? When it's even not illegal yet

2 Likes

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Dereformer(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2014
The Chibok kidnap is a scam period.

The beans will be spilled very soon as we get closer to 2015.

It will be the last straw that will break the APC and Obasanjo conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by PhockPhockMan: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2014
crisycent:
How can 270 people be writing waec at the same time? Is it the whole village that's using that centre for exam? I can't imagine a school with 270 s.s.3 students.
270 is the number alleged abducted. If you calculate those not kidnapped, those that escaped, we should be talking about 500 students.
It's one of the greatest scan ever.
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by PhockPhockMan: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2014
tobtap:

another clueless TANiod ediot..... grin cheesy....so u mean when president jonathan acknowledge that the girls were REALLY kidnapped,he was drunk or were u drunk as well.....stupendous nonentity
..... he was playing the politics of fake abduction with them. The President knows the truth hence his nonchalant attitude that crap.
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by asandigbo(f): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
when did ndi Igbo and ndi Hausa became bed fellows, eh kwa,oby,am asking u? its not lyk u rily have the interest of d chibok girls at heart. in fact,there is more to this than meet d eyes.

1 Like

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
,[quote author=TRUTHTELA post=27143187]You are so FREE to think what you like. If you're OBJECTIVE minded, you can counter my own argument also.

All that every NL, know or think about Chibok Girls, is based on what the media has reported, unless that NLer, is in the BH inner chambers.

Based on what the media has reported so far, I'm yet to be CONVINCED that about 270 girls were kidnapped.

All over the world, whenever we hear/read about kidnappings, the universal language is RELEASE RELEASE and RELEASE, how come in Nigeria, it's " BRING BACK"? Who should bring back the girls? Who coined " BRING BACK"?

How come the bring back crew is yet to condemn BH? Or use RELASE OUR GIRLS, which is the SENSIBLE thing to say. How come the " Bring back our girls " crew is yet to ask the Borno state Govt, to bring back the girls, cos from what I read, they disobeyed an ORDER,not to conduct an exam?

How come "Bring back our girls" went viral and all the western media and political leaders HYPED it like they really care?

How come " Bring back our girls" has become an NGO, ask Russia, Ukraine, Egypt, etc, how all these so called "NGO's" are being use to fuel REGIME CHANGE or SOCIAL UNREST.

How com,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
$

Jonathan now has an account on NL. Hehehehehe

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
,[quote author=TRUTHTELA post=27143187]You are so FREE to think what you like. If you're OBJECTIVE minded, you can counter my own argument also.

How com,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jonathan now has an account on NL. Hehehehehe

Actually I've never fully believed the kidnap was true,but I think it's completely baseless to say it was crated by
Baba.
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by DidierKing: 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
lertee:

Is it not better you continued laughing and kept quiet. I pardon your ignorance boy!

Nigeria is no. 2 in Africa and no. 7 in the world in terms of mobile accessibility. Please speak what you know. Google is also your friend. In addition to your research please visit the link below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_mobile_phones_in_use
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by whytfaz(m): 4:40am On Oct 16, 2014
The op might be on point tho. God forbid if my family was kidnapped and I am part of the protesters common sense will tell me to hold the missing person picture which didn't happen abi the parents no get their pickin picture?

The international community came to help find them and all of a sudden we hear of them no more.

Btw I heard some of the girls are already pregnant abi shey sambisa forest done get hospital?

Obviously freeing the missing girls will be a plus for the govt. they should have been able to trail the terrorists when they go and get food for the girls. Feeding about 270 people is no child play and if it is via air they can track it as well.

Everyone has a right to think what they like but as usual some people will just jump into ur post and want to teach u how to think their way by insulting you.... You are welcome to try cuz fools will only insult cuz they have nothing meaningful upstairs
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Abba999(f): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2014
halamuh:
So you are a kenyan or from Tanzania? You better keep your mouth shut before I curse you in Swahili Idiot!

cheesy grin cheesy
Are a juju monster? grin
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Abba999(f): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2014
halamuh:
So you are a kenyan or from Tanzania? You better keep your mouth shut before I curse you in Swahili Idiot!

cheesy grin cheesy
Are you a juju monster? grin
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Abba999(f): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2014
MisterLongman:

what a careless statement......

Really,

sweaty! But truth is bitter! undecided
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Abba999(f): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2014
Descartes:
Are you a Nigerian If your answer is yes then you just described yourself @bolded. Better tame your wild tongue. angry

Am not a Nigerian of cause!

But I love Nigerian guys!!" kiss kiss kiss
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Descartes: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2014
Abba999:

Am not a Nigerian of cause!

But I love Nigerian guys!!" kiss kiss kiss
Ofcourse Oyibo wannabe angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Flirts With Another Woman On The Streets Of London / Mohammed Musa Bayawa Augie, PDP Members Defect To APC In Kebbi / Bye Bye Buhari! 15 States Reportedly Gone Already To Atikulate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.