Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped (7169 Views)

Critical Reasons Why Nigerians Will Vote Buhari Ahead Of Jonathan / 10 Critical Reasons Why President Umaru Musa Yar'adua Should Resign Now / 10 Critical Reasons Why President Umaru Musa Yar'adua Should Resign Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by kuderrich: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2014
Canme4u:
during my secondary school days, we were even more than 300 in my school, so your point is useless.

We are talking about Public school here ooo and not the other way round.
hmmm,ur schl mst av bn d only one in ur entire local govt. Ss3 300.
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by kuderrich: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2014
blizard44:
oho!

Even if it is possible in Nigeria, come on! Not in Northern Nigeria. Not in Bornu state where all their concern is koran at least.

Those gurls can't even speak English to say the least. Excepting they will write the exam in hausa though.
tanx jare, 276 students at a time sitting for chm, nt in kano or kaduna oh,nt in d south buh borno for dat matter whr we all knw is one of d least educationally developed state.

1 Like

Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Abba999(f): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Descartes:
Ofcourse Oyibo wannabe angry

In fact I only like Ibos! grin

I know many of them over here. cheesy
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Descartes: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Abba999:

In fact I only like Ibos! grin

I know many of them over here. cheesy
Mtcheeew !!!
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by ezyness: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
To truthtela, am in d same view with u.
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Raiders: 6:13am On Oct 18, 2014
kuderrich:
tanx jare, 276 students at a time sitting for chm, nt in kano or kaduna oh,nt in d south buh borno for dat matter whr we all knw is one of d least educationally developed state.
its not a scam. The girls are going to be release soon
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 18, 2014
ezyness:
To truthtela, am in d same view with u.
And who are the girls that FG negotiated their release?
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by cooltone: 6:44am On Oct 18, 2014
The retarded fellow that opened this topic has forgotten the GEJ he is sympathising with or that is been scammed acknowledged the kidnap and even invited the parents of the girls sharing money for them in Aso villa. This goes a long way to show the stupidity of the government that is supposedly blackmailed. God will continue to bless Oby ezekwesili for leading the cries of the poor irrespective that the people involved are not her tribesmen or women.
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by jumobi1(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2014
I don't know if it's a scam. The fact that GEJ says girls are missing doesn't necessarily mean he believes there are missing girls. He is a politician and can not afford to look insensitive. I just expect the Chibok parents/extended families to do more. If I was related to a Chibok girl, I'll be busy making noise right now but it appears not even one of them has a relative that cares on Facebook
Re: CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped by Raiders: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
jumobi1:
I don't know if it's a scam. The fact that GEJ says girls are missing doesn't necessarily mean he believes there are missing girls. He is a politician and can not afford to look insensitive. I just expect the Chibok parents/extended families to do more. If I was related to a Chibok girl, I'll be busy making noise right now but it appears not even one of them has a relative that cares on Facebook
you should know that the girls parents are poor. #bringbackourgirls include the parents. The family of the girls have met with GEJ. I don't think GEJ would negotiate with boko haram if its a scam. GEJ has access to information that we don't know about and I think its real about the girls being kidnapped

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 10 In Adamawa State / Re: SE/Igbo Contribution To Nigeria’s Economy is Greatest. See how / What The Hell Is "Niger Delta Republic"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.