Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? (5342 Views)

What Car Can 800k Get Me / What Car Bits Do You Need From The US? / If I Have A Budget Of #600,000 What Car Can I Get For That Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hello People,

Do you need a car in Edo and Delta States,why stress going to Lagos or other places searching for your dream car. we can get you good and quality cars at affordable prices. All you need to do is contact us with your model, range,specification and budget, and we'll handle the rest.By providing good and quality cars suited to your budget. we deal in bought Naija used and tokunbor cars.Give us a trial.

If you need buyers for your used car(s) or tokunbor cars, pls be sure to contact us.
For enquiries and inspection,pls call or whatsapp 07053331484.
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
do you mean ini edo?
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
hopelink1:
do you mean ini edo?

LOL ur sense of humor is epic.like ur kind of spirit.
meant Edo State Nigeria.
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by Owholomo: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Need a Clean Used Honda accord, E.o.d by monthend. My budget is 600k. Can u make dat happen??
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
Owholomo:
Need a Clean Used Honda accord, E.o.d by monthend. My budget is 600k. Can u make dat happen??

your budget is quite low, but let me arrange some options for you to chose from then we'll discuss better Sir.
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 15, 2014
ehen?
hotice01:

LOL ur sense of humor is epic.like ur kind of spirit.
meant Edo State Nigeria.
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
keep ur calls coming, a trial will convince u
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2014
hotice01:
keep ur calls coming, a trial will convince u
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2014
keep the calls coming, both Nigerian used and tokunbor cars at affordable rates
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
hotice01:
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by REDBULL1(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2014
Bro, a friend is looking to buy a good regustered ride come month's end. his budget is between 350 and 400. what are your recommendations?
his requirements are, good body, ac, auto transmission, powered windows, 4 plug engine . Toyota or Nissan or Audi preferred.
please get back to me
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 12:18am On Oct 20, 2014
REDBULL1:
Bro, a friend is looking to buy a good regustered ride come month's end. his budget is between 350 and 400. what are your recommendations?
his requirements are, good body, ac, auto transmission, powered windows, 4 plug engine . Toyota or Nissan or Audi preferred.
please get back to me

its a tight budget for his specification. can get an Audi 80 tiger face,99 model Toyota corolla, 96 Toyota Camry or I would also recommend a Benz c-class althgh it is higher than his budget.getting a Nissan with such specification at that price is difficult. pls kindly place a call through so we can talk better.Thanks
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hello People,
pls because we said we can help get cars at affordable rates doesn't mean we can perform miracles. E.g. getting a clean Nigerian used 99 camry for 300k. we DO NOT SELL STOLEN CARS,we strive to give u quality cars at d best price possible.
Thanks for your calls and patronage. Godbless you all.
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=hotice01 post=27235924][/quote]
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
hotice01:
Hello People,
pls because we said we can help get cars at affordable rates doesn't mean we can perform miracles. E.g. getting a clean Nigerian used 99 camry for 300k. we DO NOT SELL STOLEN CARS,we strive to give u quality cars at d best price possible.
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by row2ray(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
My guy I have a camry and tl on the market, u could help me market it
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
row2ray:
My guy I have a camry and tl on the market, u could help me market it

Yea,sure.Jt give me a call.
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2014

Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
hotice01:
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bump
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hello
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
I need a car to use for learning how to drive. My specs are: manual gear, a.c & 4doors. Preferably a camry & my budget is 300k..

What can you do for me?
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
drlawizle:
I need a car to use for learning how to drive. My specs are: manual gear, a.c & 4doors. Preferably a camry & my budget is 300k..

What can you do for me?

Pls kindly place a call across or drop ur Numba.Thanks
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
hotice01:

Pls kindly place a call across or drop ur Numba.Thanks

79853466 my pin.
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by ojeshola: 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
what do i need to get a 2004/2005 toyota corolla with leader seat n auto drive clean naija used and toks
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
ojeshola:
what do i need to get a 2004/2005 toyota corolla with leader seat n auto drive clean naija used and toks

Hello Sir,pls kindly place a call across.I HV a very neat Naija used 05 camry.Thanks
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by paisleyy2k: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hello what are my options I need a car urgently for 800K Mail me "Paisleyy2k@gmail.com"
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by morason(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
I need an immaculate clean Nigerian used or Toks 2006/2007 Lexis Rx330.
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
morason:
I need an immaculate clean Nigerian used or Toks 2006/2007 Lexis Rx330.
Good evening Sir,pls kindly place a call across so we can discuss better,or drop your number we'll place a call to u.
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 12:54am On Nov 05, 2014
hotice01:
Hello People,
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 1:01am On Nov 05, 2014
ojeshola:

Mr Ojeshola sorry for the misunderstanding.u need a clean 04/05 toyota corolla.pls kindly give us a call or drop your number.we would be sure to get through to you and help you procure your desired car.looking forward to hearing from you.thanks
Re: Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? by hotice01: 2:09am On Nov 08, 2014
hotice01:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sold! Sold!Registered Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2014 for Sale now @11.5m (Lagos) / Sold# sold#... Hardly Used 2010 Honda Pilot TOURING 4WD.. Asking Price: ₦2.550m / Come and Pick ur choiceClean used 2006 Toyota matrix Up For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.