Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here (6832 Views)

2013 Documentation For Lagos State Local Scholarship Awardees / TOTAL releases List Of National Merit Scholarship Awardees / Agbami Scholarship Awardees From Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by ajahexcel(m): 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
I just got an email from MTN Foundation about the payment for the new phase 5 award.
If you got the same email from Dragnets Nigeria then, lets discuss here

For candidates who applied and await the exam, join us here and learn how you can join this family of MTNF Scholars

GOODNEWS:
THE LIST OF WINNERS IS OUT FOR PHASE 5.
See details in NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS WEBSITE HERE
http://.com/full-list-winners-mtn-foundation-phase-5-scholarship-award-share/

1 Like

Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by addempsea(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
Got the mail too, buh the link ain't going.
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by ajahexcel(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
My link just opened
I have created my Diamond Yellow Account.....
200k will make a difference this time
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by alaberecoachee: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Can anyone tell us when the test will be coming-up
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by ajahexcel(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
alaberecoachee:
Can anyone tell us when the test will be coming-up
I thought the date should be included in the email sent to you
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by ajahexcel(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2014
The date of the exam is Tuesday, 21st October 2014.
The venue in Owerri is Federal Polytechnic Nekede
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by dasrackhor(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2014
Pls any1 wit d past question shud kindly send ΐτ̅ to me cos I badly need ΐτ̅.Davson4realluv@gmail.com
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2014
I don't think the exam was conducted last year was it?? I applied but never got anything... I'm in 300L now.. Guess I can't get on again.. Right?
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by aliumujib(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2014
?
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by ShehuAba(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2014
Please those who have successfully written the exam in the past years and are successful awardees.
They should kindly inform us all, of the areas in which questions are asked, so that we can be preparing towards that.
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by addempsea(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
ajahexcel:
My link just opened
I can't get to open the link, wait show me ur link.
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by factorial1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
ajahexcel:
My link just opened
hmmm... how come ajahexcel?
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by ShehuAba(m): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2014
I received another email from Dragnet today, asking me to update the dya account.

But the link is not opening. It displays 400 bla bla bla.

Who has been able to do his/hers. Kindly share.
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by adgwarri: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2014
just opened my own account guys ,,,,,try as much as possible the network is not that strong
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by adgwarri: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2014
the past question is 1500.....if u are interested mail me @ adgwarri@gmail.com
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by Easymicky: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
plz someone shld help with mtn pastquestions.send to okolomichael@gmail.com
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by Emmyshegs(m): 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pls is everyone's venue federal poly nekede cos I chose lagos as my centre cos m a unilag student. If anyone got a lagos venue...kindly give the date time and venue soon. Thanks guys.
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by ShehuAba(m): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Emmyshegs:
Pls is everyone's venue federal poly nekede cos I chose lagos as my centre cos m a unilag student. If anyone got a lagos venue...kindly give the date time and venue soon. Thanks guys.

Bros, check your email all details have been sent there.

I also chose Lagos and my center is unilag etc center
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by jamael(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
I got this message in my inbox but I've seen nothing in my email

Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by jamael(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
please @op what can I do?
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by ShehuAba(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
jamael:
please @op what can I do?

Check your sponsor email address that you used during the registration.
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by ShehuAba(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
This question goes to all those who did the MTN foundation exam last year.

Is the submission of National identity card, Or Driver's license etc. compulsory before entrance into the exam center.

Awaiting your replies.
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by jamael(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
is there any deadline
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by ShehuAba(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
The scholarship test date has been postponed.
Check your email guys..
No specific date fixed yet for the test.
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by jamael(m): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2014
thanks man I've seen it.
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by Deekaydadon(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
They've rescheduled the exam for Saturday
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by shakaz(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2014
The Exam has come and gone. But ahhh 200 questions shey na JAMB remix... Oh I forgot it is organised by jamb (e-jamb testing). The only unfair display of incompetence, on their path, is the fact that some candidates systems were not timed , as a result they have unlimited time, hereby giving them undue advantages. Well that's not my problem, because God's willing I am sure I will be an MTN scholar irrespective of the number of candidates they chose.

And for the existing beneficiaries, how long did it take your test score to be sent to your e-mail?
Also, Is the shortlisting really in 3 weeks time?
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by Cjsmack(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2014
they don't send test score.. You just have to wait for sometime to get a congratulatory mail from them if you are successful.. Thanks
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by Deekaydadon(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
@Shakaz did u write in Lagos?
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by ajahexcel(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2014
Congrats as we await your adoption into the family of MTNF Scholars
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2014
ajahexcel:
Congrats as we await your adoption into the family of MTNF Scholars

How long does it take?? How long did yours take?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Wealthiest Woman In America, Who Slept At Night Holding a Gun / Difference Between Secretary General And General Secretary / Asup Flays Move To Reduce Lecturers Retirement Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.