Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

2nd Niger Bridge Construction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2nd Niger Bridge Construction (4060 Views)

2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Mokola Roundabout Bridge Construction – Update / Lekki - Ikoyi Link Bridge Construction Update - July 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Construction by Malawian(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2014
egift:
Not even a Single Pillar has been erected in River - FACT.

But watch few weeks to the election the contractor will be working Day and Night. Jonathan going for a tour with his TANiods. NTA will be running a 24/7 Live updates. All these for a single objective - to hoodwink Aligbo into drinking the Cool Aid of 99.9% votes.

For 5 years, Jonathan could not build a Second-Niger Bridge. It has become a Tool of Mind Control for Jonathan. Umu Igbo God will deliver us from the Association of Witches and Wizards of Nigeria and their partners.
if you spent half the time you wasted crying on this post telling us about "your" party that no yoloba man is brave enough to seek its presidential slot till date, you might have achieved something for Ebola Ahmed ThiefThiefbu.

6 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Construction by obailala(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2014
ovadoze:

God will no let APC control the centre in this nation. We have had previous govts, can you exactly tell me what they ve done for Ala Igbo? The Buhari that you guys are desperately trying to sell to us as a messiah, tell me one project he sited in Igbo land during his tenure? it pains me to see Igbos support APC, what is the plan of APC for the Igbo man? (am saying Igbos because the topic is on Igbos, though the entire country is bigger than an ethnic group), give me solid reasons to support APC.
Same APC that deported Igbos in their own country?
I have a cousin doing business in the North, his shop and house were burnt down after the last presidential election, why was the shop burnt down? Because your messiah Buhari said their will be bloodshed if he loses election, still you want me to vote for a tribal and religious bigot that called for the total implementation of sharia in a secular and multi-religious country.
Continue deceiving yourself like the rest of the Nigerians from the SE. You scream that APC is your problem as if most if not all the members of APC weren't part of PDP before and probably will still return to PDP later. Name all the APC bigwigs and check their political history. Also when the so called APC evil men decide to cross over to PDP, they are warmly welcome and in your delusion, they suddenly become saints (including shady characters like Alli Sheriff).

Now you say no government has done anything for ala Igbo, inclusive of a Buhari who ruled for 20 months. The question I ask of you is, if no government has done anything for ala Igbo, what then is your support for PDP which has ruled for the past 15 years based on?... Which major project has the PDP done for ala Igbo to make them deserve you praise, admiration and support?... Or is it the monumental looting of our collective wealth and institutionalisation of corruption which obviously is the core agenda of the present government?

You claim Buhari is a tribal bigot who wants to impress sharia on the entire Nigeria and I ask you, how is that even possible?... He wants to convert Nigerians by force to Islam but he didn't think about it or do it when he was a military dictator with absolute powers, but instead you now believe he wants to and would be able to do it as a civilian head of state in a democracy?... Continue deceiving yourself!

As far as I'm concerned, the PDP has done a good job at poisoning the mind of southerners against Buhari. The only reason they (PDP & even APC elite) detest him is because his leadership would halt the 'business as usual' hence they have employed every tactics in the book to fight him. Fortunately for them, Nigerians are naturally religious bigots so the only tactic that has worked so far is the 'religious card.'

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Construction by obailala(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2014
backtosender:
They have short memories both the party aspirant and the followers.No single project from APC party flag bearer or apology and compensation to families that lost both life's and properties during election from satan pikins dem.As OmO igbo, who ever vote for APC from alaigbo may the spirit of those innocent youth coppers torment them and their families..

"No single project from APC party flag bearer"

Are you serious about this your statement?.... You expect the APC candidate who does not occupy any government position to come and execute projects for you?.... You are about to re-elect the PDP led government which has been in power for 15 years but have done nothing for you.... your reason being that the APC candidates who lost elections and are not in the nation's leadership have not executed any projects?... Are you okay?.... undecided

May your children adopt your smart reasoning which you have displayed above and may your life and family be governed just the way GEJ/PDP is governing Nigeria presently grin

5 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Construction by samplegirl(f): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2014
The likes of berem, Ibnsultan and egift, I think it will be better if you change the way you reason. Constructive opposition is not achieved by kicking against whatever the other man does, no far from it.

It greives my heart to read you lot's comment on any issue concerning this government. Is it not rather an indictment that anytime this government is mentioned, people have known where you folk will pitch your tent? So nothing good has ever come from this government?

Now let me educate you a little, if this government is as bad as you people want the world to believe, over ten thousand Nigerians would have died from EBOLA considering our population and our way of life. But against all odds this government lived up to and even above expectations to the point that Americans are seeking counsel from Nigeria, the first of it's kind. Ebola did not sart from any of the states with small population but the state with the highest number of people and it was contained and you lot were blindfoled by your unfounded hatred that you did not see it.

But I know Jonathan mistakes, unlike Abacha he did not employ the services of people like Uche Chukwumerije or unlike Obasanjo he did not look for the likes of Ojo Maduekwe who will be busy highlighting unseen government's achievments before the cameras of tv houses.

But I have problem with you people. Your unknown identity. It will interest me if you people will unmask yourselves by telling us who you are and what you have achieved as individuals. This will put us on a better pedestal to weigh your value but untill then you folk are nuissance to the progressive youths of this country
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Construction by BOAR: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2014
obailala:
Continue deceiving yourself like the rest of the Nigerians from the SE. You scream that APC is your problem as if most if not all the members of APC weren't part of PDP before and probably will still return to PDP later. Name all the APC bigwigs and check their political history. Also when the so called APC evil men decide to cross over to PDP, they are warmly welcome and in your delusion, they suddenly become saints (including shady characters like Alli Sheriff).

Now you say no government has done anything for ala Igbo, inclusive of a Buhari who ruled for 20 months. The question I ask of you is, if no government has done anything for ala Igbo, what then is your support for PDP which has ruled for the past 15 years based on?... Which major project has the PDP done for ala Igbo to make them deserve you praise, admiration and support?... Or is it the monumental looting of our collective wealth and institutionalisation of corruption which obviously is the core agenda of the present government?

You claim Buhari is a tribal bigot who wants to impress sharia on the entire Nigeria and I ask you, how is that even possible?... He wants to convert Nigerians by force to Islam but he didn't think about it or do it when he was a military dictator with absolute powers, but instead you now believe he wants to and would be able to do it as a civilian head of state in a democracy?... Continue deceiving yourself!

As far as I'm concerned, the PDP has done a good job at poisoning the mind of southerners against Buhari. The only reason they (PDP & even APC elite) detest him is because his leadership would halt the 'business as usual' hence they have employed every tactics in the book to fight him. Fortunately for them, Nigerians are naturally religious bigots so the only tactic that has worked so far is the 'religious card.'

That in bold should be translated into all the languages in Nigeria and share to all Nigerian homes to see the evil ways of PDP as a party using the religion card to create division and tension in Nigeria.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Construction by obailala(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
samplegirl:
The likes of berem, Ibnsultan and egift, I think it will be better if you change the way you reason. Constructive opposition is not achieved by kicking against whatever the other man does, no far from it.

It greives my heart to read you lot's comment on any issue concerning this government. Is it not rather an indictment that anytime this government is mentioned, people have known where you folk will pitch your tent? So nothing good has ever come from this government?

Now let me educate you a little, if this government is as bad as you people want the world to believe, over ten thousand Nigerians would have died from EBOLA considering our population and our way of life. But against all odds this government lived up to and even above expectations to the point that Americans are seeking counsel from Nigeria, the first of it's kind. Ebola did not sart from any of the states with small population but the state with the highest number of people and it was contained and you lot were blindfoled by your unfounded hatred that you did not see it.

But I know Jonathan mistakes, unlike Abacha he did not employ the services of people like Uche Chukwumerije or unlike Obasanjo he did not look for the likes of Ojo Maduekwe who will be busy highlighting unseen government's achievments before the cameras of tv houses.

But I have problem with you people. Your unknown identity. It will interest me if you people will unmask yourselves by telling us who you are and what you have achieved as individuals. This will put us on a better pedestal to weigh your value but untill then you folk are nuissance to the progressive youths of this country
It is disheartening that some individuals can't still see anything wrong with the present maladministration... Here we are again, citing the containment of ebola as an achievement of this government?... Can you kindly tell me what this administration from Abuja did specially to deserve outstanding praise for the containment of ebola?... I understand that for any national achievement within this period, the president should take the glory but it is sickening that we keep touting ebola containment as an achievement as if even an Abacha administration wouldn't have still done the same.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Construction by samplegirl(f): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
obailala:

It is disheartening that some individuals can't still see anything wrong with the present maladministration... Here we are again, citing the containment of ebola as an achievement of this government?... Can you kindly tell me what this administration from Abuja did specially to deserve outstanding praise for the containment of ebola?... I understand that for any national achievement within this period, the president should take the glory but it is sickening that we keep touting ebola containment as an achievement as if even an Abacha administration wouldn't have still done the same.

I am very sure you did not read my post with objective mind because if you did you would have seen where I wanted to know if nothing good has come out oif this administration.

Well you may not see or know what the government did to contain the EV but international communities saw and know. I am very sure that if that virus had escalated YOU would have heaped blame on the government but now it is has not it is better to give someone glory.

However you see it please be ready for feb. 2015. The best place to bring down this government is the polling booths and not on nairaland, good enough it is only few months to come.

Let us not go the way of Syria or Afghanistan or their likes.

4 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Construction by agbameta: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
lol @ 2nd NB. There is no formal contract on the table and you can not build any bridge without any form of formal contract.

Even though this is a gift to JB to toll the bridge and make serious money for 30 year, but JB is yet to collect the FG's portion of the cost because there's no money and nothing was appropriated by the Nigerian legislators which the folks from the same region are part of unless the Aso Rock clown himself pulls the money from under his mattress or out of his own pocket or even the stolen $20 billion.

They've been begging for 30 years so begging for another 30 years shouldn't be a big deal, learners learn the hard way and this is something they are used to..
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Construction by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
samplegirl:

I am very sure you did not read my post with objective mind because if you did you would have seen where I wanted to know if nothing good has come out oif this administration.

Well you may not see or know what the government did to contain the EV but international communities saw and know. I am very sure that if that virus had escalated YOU would have heaped blame on the government but now it is has not it is better to give someone glory.

However you see it please be ready for feb. 2015. The best place to bring down this government is the polling booths and not on nairaland, good enough it is only few months to come.

Let us not go the way of Syria or Afghanistan or their likes.

Lol, this one here is a little dimwitted.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Construction by samplegirl(f): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
django1:

Lol, this one here is a little dimwitted.

Sorry I am not joining issues with you because you are not my class! Check the next door.

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Construction by Jlow2: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
just look at an ijaw man who was nobody compared to d igbos in d 60s, scam d whole of southeast wit his fake promises, in 2011 he promised to build 2nd niger bridge , onitsha -enugu express way, enugu porharcourt express way, four years down we have seen nothin,infact okigwe axis of enugu p/h express is d worst in d world, earlier dis year he went to onitsha wit his campaign n obi of onitsha told him d bitter truth, den dey sent julius berger to site with equipments to confuse pple because elections is arnd d corner dat job is still very far frm startin, look at lagos ore road n shagumu ibadan express way work is going on , dis d zone dat has criticised gej d most, its better igbos vote dis man out from asorock, his 6yrs in power has not put smiles on faces of nigerians

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Construction by simpleseyi: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
Scrolling through all the posts from the original poster to the poster just above me, I was expecting to see pictures of construction work going on the site (river); unfortunately all I see is grammar upon grammar without even a simple picture of wheel-barrow and shovel carrying sand and cement. This is Jona-magics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) / Akin Ambode Theme Song By Ice Prince , M.I , Olamide , Banky W , Yemi Alade / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.