Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists (68869 Views)

Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! / See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception / INEC Result: At The End Of Today, Buhari Leads By 2,032,226 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by austinvsb1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
VoteOutPDPJona:

The ticket (mulism/muslim ticket) will cost APC a lot of Christian votes

Bullsh*t! I will personally carry my bible to the polls and gladly (with soooo much joy) vote for this pair! I have never been so eager for a date to come arnd like 14/02/2015. God bless Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by victorD3: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
From twitter"@BingoAdo: Visited 11 hotels all occupied\Booked till now struggling to see where we ll sleep and wake up for tomo'o...Change must come\2015 #SaiGMB"

Then you are a stranger in Abuja because the FCT I work and live is always filled up to the brim when PDP has a any function and the hotels are all occupied at least a week before and a week after.
Note: when I mean FCT I mean even Kubwa, Nyanya, Karu, Lugbe, Gwagwalada etc.

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by kareemabidemi10(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
cha!!! see ur life Tan money don crack ur brain /OLE/
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by exempt09(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
kahanma:

I challange you to come out for an open debate.
Prove to all of us that this current administration hasn't done more than what his predecessors did for over 3 decades..
I don't stand for anybody but the truth.
You think is all about writing craps you don't even know about?
Nonsense.
please kindly remind me of those things this present administration v done...

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by mcfarlin(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
1stCitizen:

They have succeeded in embarrassing the nation in the international arena. From one scandal to the other...just name it

"MEND are not responsible for the eagle square bombing"- GEJ after MEND claimed responsibility
Chibok is a scam
Chibok girls have been abducted for 3 months-GEJ After 6 months
Stealing is not corruption- GEJ
There are Boko Haram members in my government-GEJ
Terrorism is a global phenomenon. Nigerians should get used to it- GEJ
Private jet money laundering
Presidential pardon for Alamieseigha
#Bringbackgoodbadluck
Protecting those indicted as Boko-Haram sponsors
"Obama, Abeg fix Nigeria before you fit fix Africa"- GEJ
Yarning dust when interviewed by foreign media

Add yours

Leave them mad FHUCKERs alone bro

They have hypnotized nigerians into believing every lie they've fabricated.

ANY nigerian supporting jonathan and planning to vote for him is supremely r'etarded

Check out the fhuctards report card...

1.Security(-50%)...this fhuctard really didn't do anything on this area thousands of lives were lost

2.Roadssad5%):he kept on deceiving nigerians but didn't really do much on this aspect forget what NTA and other social media who suck his cocck report.

3.Cap(100%):this fhucktard wears his cap to bed am sure...

4. Smiling needlessly(100%):he smiles for no reason at all just shows his clownish nature

**this are just extracts from his report card there are other areas not included too disgusting to post I must say...

4 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Fabdedon(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Seun:
You people really need to stop this shit. We had two threads on the same topic and so we removed the one that was outdated. That's all.
rule 3. Don't advocate or encourage violent actions against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group of people....what is poo? And shit
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by swezenberg(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
4Play:

When I read comments like these, I thank God that I am a British citizen.

What happens to the availability of a product when price controls are instituted? Only the people who made money from the artificial scarcity generated by the price control should applaud it.

I might need more enlightenment on the economics you are trying to pass across. I'm an Engineer but I can learn from you if you can break it down a little.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by abacus(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
TRIBALSTOOGE:
THIS GULLIBLE PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR MIND .

MY PEOPLE GO DEY FOLLOW FOLLOW , USE YOUR BRAIN PEOPLE .

I HEARD ABOUT "CHANGE " CHANGE" CHANGE " BACK IN 80'S ,WHEN I WAS 5 YEARS ,THEY EVEN MADE A SONG ABOUT IT ,

CHANGE' CHANGE" CHANGE" BY THE SO CALLED NORTHERNERS , THE SAME MODA FU CKERS HAS RULED THIS COUNTRY

FOR ALMOST 50 YEARS .

DELUSION AS THEY CAN BE, THEY FORGOT THAT NAIRA USE TO BE TWO DOLLARS FOR ONE NAIRA .UNTIL LUCIFER BUHARI CAME

INTO POWER WITH IDIAGBON AND DESTROYED NIGERIA ECONOMY . THE SAME LUCIFER AGAIN WANT TO BE A PRESIDENT . HE WILL

BANNED NOLLY WOOD ,MARK MY WORD .AND NIGERIA ECONOMY WILL SINK BACK AGAIN TO OBLIVION . REMEMBER SHARIA LAW THE ECONOMIC KILLER.

When you exhaust all your lies against GMB and religion and ethnic divide approach fails.

You resort into threats.
Banning of threads
Hiding posts

Dias God ooo

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by shiffynaani(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
Gbawe:

It is nauseating how you drag ethnicity into everything. Why not just support who you personally want to and let others do same? Are you more Yoruba than than the rest of us? Must you insult other Yorubas because they rightly see no good in a Government that has delivered failure everywhere over 5 years? Must you attack others for justifiably wanting change when they gave GEJ, with their votes, one term to perform yet he let everyone down horribly and only succeeded to create the biggest corruption and private jet-owning Oligarchy in Nigeria's history?

What manner of Yoruba are you anyway when the tolerance and live-and-let-live ethos we are known for appears to have bypassed you and your household? My friend, learn to be truly democratic by standing on your own two feet and stop attempting to use insult, blackmail and scaremongering to force others into backing your position. Campaign for your GEJ and leave others to support Buhari. GEJ condemned himself to his current situation by squandering the electoral support and goodwill many Yorubas had for him through terribly woeful and ultra-corrupt leadership over 5 years. I do not know how you can come here in good conscience and insult others for wanting change when they have indulged GEJ for 5 long years. You think you can insult Yorubas into giving a failure another 4 years to further destroy many Nigerian lives and future? Shame on you and your myopically ethnocentric outlook. You are the one who is "BLIND".
nice response bro.
By the way,how did you do the BOLDED?
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by pstnicodemus(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
The nigeria he ruled before is different from this one o
kachic2:
Y deny ursef d nitesleep for a man whim dey all know won't win any election. I heard of him wen I was a kid uptill now he still wants to rule Nigeria. grin
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
The chronic looser set to loose again.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
i dnt comment on wednesdays
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by ebukaOtika(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
I hope if will not end up like Ya'adua ?dey should look for a Younger Physically fit Person to represent dem ,.,,, make we no waist money again for Foreign Hospitals.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by maduxs: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
many igbos will be slaughtered again in the north because of this man again. this man has many issues with Christians. the only man that brought about Muslim president and Muslim vice president in Nigeria. North is this the only man u people can present to Nigeria? or do u e enjoy wasting the blood of igbos cos of this man
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
maclatunji:
Who is the graphic designer that did the banner? I like his delivery, it shows his client as bold, confident and looking ahead to a bright future.

There are graphic artists and there are graphic artists.

No bro, he's confidently looking at the money wey dey inside CBN. #lol
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by 4Play(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
swezenberg:

I might need more enlightenment on the economics you are trying to pass across. I'm an Engineer but I can learn from you if you can break it down a little.

You are an engineer. . . .if the Govt imposes price control on your labour by declaring that you shall not be paid more than a certain amount as engineering is vital to the nation, you and other engineers will seriously reconsider being engineers. The net result is that there will be less engineers. With scarcity comes fraud as the former is a breeding for the latter.

If the Govt can simply fix the price of goods and services by fiat, inflation will be a thing of the past. All Govts will do it as why allow prices to rise, with the unpopularity that entails, when you can simply decree a a particular price.

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Canme4u(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Viewing this thread

Taeewo, YoursGEJ(m), Namady(m), akumarism(m), Bacelona(m), tzetzefly(m), Donchinex(m), mandarin, Amoxdave, hollawuyi2013(m), Day169, Giftedstan(m), Ayesa(m), truborn9ja, toni1968, otukpo(f), hothuntee, VoteOutPDPJona, ibedun, olufemioje, DANGOTEONE, Carmall(m), phildon, simo2rule(m), patriotic007, Ronkuns, Chiwude(m), sarutobie(m), chibyk63(m), kolozz(m), sunkoye, routik(m), binbass(m), KhaleesiAdaz, chidijp1(m), threecrown, studman, podosci(m), Nafizzey(m), davidigomanel, Welrez(m), Jaytee67(m), Shollyps(m), exquisitM, Seunsherif(m), Aliyubest(m), cynosure1(m), yummy001, parryon(f), Avedon, leye4u, Dolarman, Afolayinka(f), Royat1, adeniyisamuel59, edgyslim(m), princemolak(m), idomanelson, Nenum(m), Les(f), Super1759, Cooljoe1(m), diji04(m), atbu1983(m), clubone05, temodent(m), rinzo, Hugoboi(m), Complexalfa(m), Canme4u(m) and 93

Viewing this topic: Rexsul, Kassidy4luv(m), Nafizzey(m), exempt09(m), autonomy1(m), FredAuto(m), cogsej06(m), AgentOfAllah, Kaiser5000, hilli666(m), Arsenalbro, makely, Canme4u(m), pboiskinpy(m), filcast(m), Boerhavia, TplenT(m), excelsiorfarm(m), sunday0008(m), toolegit, maduxs, walemoses2(m), Danfoditee, fes2ga, Yinkagbo(m), ridwan4u(m), vacant06(m), klarke(m), goon, DrPrickson, hayjayfeez, IykeChukz(m), boladex1, Zeinymira(f), gabriel88(m), Jaytee1985, izikjon(m), ceebeth7(m), onlymase(m), Onegai(f), ijafiya(m), 12inches1(m), venorite, LAGATA(m), ayukdaboss(m), kentoplash(m), FOLYKAZE(m), Lilnikee(m), Parishpriest, Mintayo(m), Smhart1(f), lexie234(m), bollify(m), abula112(m), floma07(m), Afolayinka(f), omega903, Idrismusty97(m), Jibson999(m), bliss11(m), tobibabyface, Aliyubest(m), ogazi007(m), phildon, baba11(m), BIgBB1(m), Agrika(f), adeniyisamuel59, twitterngand 208 guest(s)

See as this thread they pull traffic... Vote for General Muhammed Buhari To Be Nigeria President in 2015, Vote for people's General. ShaiBuari..... #TeamKickOutAllCluelessness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
egift:
Majority of Nigerians irrespective of whatever divide they fall in, will chose Competence over hate.
Nigerians are undeniably divided along religious/ethnic lines. PDP will surely do underground campaign against an APC muslim/muslim presidency candidature in Christian predominate regions of this country.
And Will Jonathan be in the North asking for only Christian votes?
Jonathan won't be the face of the campaign in muslim states. Sambo and his influential muslim brothers will take care of that.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
GMD cannot overthrown an elected govt of Shehu Shagari and expected to be elected in.U can't eat ur cake and have it.Karma is always watching!!
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
GMB

5 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by musaibnabdul(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
Buhari is not a fanatic or
bigot. If he was, people
like me and other
Christians in the party
won't have anythin to do
with him ~ Audu Ogbeh
#gmb2015

5 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
egift:

Majority of Nigerians irrespective of whatever divide they fall in, will chose Competence over hate.
Nigerians are undeniably divided along religious/ethnic lines. PDP will be doing underground religious campaign against an APC Muslim/Muslim presidential candidature in Christian predominate regions of this country[/quote]

egift: And Will Jonathan be in the North asking for only Christian votes?

Sambo and his influential Muslim brothers will be the face of GEJ's campaign in Muslim states

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by fes2ga: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
Buhari all the way , I have not seen a leader as such in this country like Buhari, driven by the passion to serve rather than for survival. Buhari go ahead the time has come ,No army in the world can put a stop to your revolutionary ideals......

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
fes2ga:
Buhari all the way , I have not seen a leader as such in this country like Buhari, driven by the passion to serve rather than for survival. Buhari go ahead the time has come ,No army in the world can put a stop to your revolutionary ideals......

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by kendeville: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
Until Gov.BABATUNDE FASHOLA picks a Presidential...Mbok! I will vote for President GEJ.
I believe other candidates are no m match to GEJ until they bring in someone like Fashola. If they like let them make the ticket 50million, I will contribute my quota for Fashola. Until then... Na #TeamGEJ till 2019.Until Gov.BABATUNDE FASHOLA picks a Presidential...Mbok! I will vote for President GEJ.
I believe other candidates are no m match to GEJ until they bring in someone like Fashola. If they like let them make the ticket 50million, I will contribute my quota for Fashola. Until then... Na #TeamGEJ till 2019.
Until Gov.BABATUNDE FASHOLA picks a Presidential...Mbok! I will vote for President GEJ.
I believe other candidates are no m match to GEJ until they bring in someone like Fashola. If they like let them make the ticket 50million, I will contribute my quota for Fashola. Until then... Na #TeamGEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
FKO81:

Since 1999 he has been trying, mark my words he will lose again come 2015 and nothing will happen.
why are u so quick to forget that Abraham Lincoln did try more than that and he eventually became the president of America.

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
bola4dprec:
Abiola's running mate was Baba Gana Kingibe muslim [size=15pt]when Nigeria was united[/size]

Unfortunately, Nigeria is now divided along ethnic/religious lines.

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Hamazz1: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
ola6:
When did we become like this? In trying to be "wise" we became "foolish" ( Romans 1:22 ESV Claiming to be wise, they became fools). How can we still allow a military man who simply dropped his khaki for agbada, who is OVER 70 YEARS OF AGE, who is bereft of ideas and creativity, to rule us and "Yorubas" (the hungry and compromised ones) are saying yes? undecided

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY PEOPLE? ARE WE BLIND?
openly seeking yoruba sympathy..my frnd spk 4ur self or shut ur trap.

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
austinvsb1:

Bullsh*t! I will personally carry my bible to the polls and gladly (with soooo much joy) vote for this pair! I have never been so eager for a date to come arnd like 14/02/2015. God bless Nigeria!

Your type deserve commendation. Unfortunately, you're few in number.

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by ibkgab001: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
As a child of God i decree Buhari will not Rule us in this country... never again .. as it was write in Ester 8:8 that what ever we sealed with the kings Ring will be of no Man Reverse.... Lekan or what ever your might be .. your 100 unborn Generation will not no peace because i do not force you to quote my comment... all the good things that has happened to you will vanish in a tinkle of an eye in Jesus name... As i have never hurt anyone on this forum in my life for you hurt me your parents will weep over you... your joy will turn to sadness .. you will never move from Glory to Glory , you will die and waste away ... as the almighty God who is the creator of heaven and heart will curse you... you will end up in Gastly motor accident before this year Runs to an end ...And for the curse you rain on my quote is not for me but for your siblings and all your relative .... you will not see the coming election talkless of Voting ..because i see no reason why you should rain this type of curse on your fellow human ... let me tell you i`m a man of intergirty

### if truly you know about POLITICS and you believe in history you will not type like a mannerless fellow OLORIBURUKU omo iran kiran .. atoko wa baleje ... i repeat again you will not know peace till you pass out of this world .. you will die of frustration because you are not worthy to be living
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by manitobor(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
We can never go back to those dark days when bigots ruled the land and favoured only people from their tribe. Such people can never rule a united Nigeria again!

It still beats me why some people who claim to have their thinking faculty intact will support a man with military antecedents, a man known to be a tyrant, a man who committed a lot of gross human rights abuses, a man known to have favoured only the people from his region by building roads for them with the collective wealth of Nigerians while neglecting the south where the oil money comes from. It really beats me!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Aisha Yesuf Reacts As Tahir Mamman Makes Tinubu’s Ministerial List / See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) / Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.