Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day (32363 Views)

Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi / Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by velly001(m): 12:17am On Oct 15, 2014
If you're new here, you may want to join the KOKO Bad Girl's Bible to learn my most powerful sex tips. Just click here. It's free. It's discreet. It's 100% private. www.naijaKOKO.com

Enjoy! Learning to be sexy and getting a man interested is usually not an overnight event, but a process that involves lot of fun back and forth.
Follow these 11 easy and compelling tips on how to seduce a man and get him thinking of nothing but you.
1. Make Eye Contact With Him Frequently One of the things that a man is most likely going to notice about you first is your eyes. Many guys like to gaze into a woman’s eyes as soon as they meet
her, even before they check out her cleavage, or size up the rest of her figure. The eyes can communicate sexiness, mysteriousness and desire without a single word. Use this to your advantage
by seducing him with frequent eye contact. Make sure to look directly at him when he’s talking and at other times when neither of you are speaking, and hold your gaze for a second or two
longer than is comfortable. This may be tough at first, but the more you do it, the easier it will become.

2. Wear Clothes That Flatter Your Figure While many men are attracted to provocative clothing as a whole, you can make more of an impact by dressing to flatter your figure as opposed to dressing just to show skin. This is something I talk at length about in the guide on how dress sexy for your man here. Whether you’re curvy or athletic, wearing clothes no matter how much skin they show or don’t show, is a great way to get a guy’s attention. If your legs are your best feature, wear a short skirt with heels. Don’t be afraid to leave something to the imagination with what you wear when seducing him. Dont Show off all your best assets at once can
give the impression that you’re “slutty”.

3. Smile - Guys love it when a woman smiles. A genuine smile catches a man’s attention and helps him to zero in
on you and only you. This is especially effective if you’re smiling at something he said or did. Fake smiles don’t count
— most guys can spot those from a mile away. Flash your pearly whites when talking to him, and show him that you enjoy his company and an all-around happy person.

4. Ask More Personal Questions & Offer Intimate Information - Talking about the weather or whats happening around,its only going to get you so far with a man. When learning how to seduce a man, try asking more personal questions and offer more intimate information in return when you’re speaking with him. For example, you might ask him what his all-time favorite bedroom move is, or what turns him on more than anything else (by the way, here is a list of common turn ons for men). If you can work it into the conversation naturally, tell him personal
things about you, like how much you dig dancing with a guy or what you like most about a man’s body. If you want to take things up a gear, then you may want to try some of these dirty questions.

5. Use Your Body Language to Convey Your Interest Your body language can show a man that you’re interested in him more so than anything you say. Use your body language to your advantage when
seducing him and let him know in no uncertain terms that you’re into him.

6. Don’t Throw Yourself At Him - Most guys are turned off by women they see as
“desperate.” Throwing yourself at him and showing an inappropriate level of interest (obsessive instead of playful) can have the opposite effect of seducing
him. It may even drive him away before you have the chance to do anything else. Instead of being all over him, show your interest in him in a flirtatious way, without being overbearing.

7. Touch Him Often When seducing a guy, make sure to touch him frequently in a subtle way. For example, you could
lay your hand on his knee briefly while he’s talking, or lean over to whisper in his ear while gently brushing your lips against it. This is one of the most powerful tools you can use when figuring out how to seduce a guy. Make sure when you touch him, it seems accidental or slight. If you’re touching him constantly or doing it in a non- natural way, he may get turned off or feel like you’re smothering him.

8. Send Sexy Snapchats or Text Messages If you have each other’s numbers, you can make it easier to seduce a guy with sexy text messages or snapchats. Create your own private little world with him by flirting with him via text (learn tips about sending flirty text messages here), or sending him provocative (but not too revealing) photos via an app like SnapChat so that the photos get deleted. Text him and let him know you’re thinking about him, or send him a photo of you chilling by the pool. This can help spark his imagination and get him going in the right direction. You can learn how to send powerful dirty text messages in this guide here.

9. Have Fun Without Him While this may sound counter-intuitive, having fun
without the man you’re interested in can have a positive impact on his attraction to you. When you show a guy that you’re independent and able to have a great time when he’s not around, it says two things: you don’t need him to enjoy yourself, and you’re desirable to others. There’s more to seducing a man than just being super sexy around him — it’s also making him think about you when you’re not with him.

10. Make Him Work a Little, But Not Too Much Most women know that guys like to chase a woman. However, they don’t want the goal to feel impossible to reach. Many guys respond well when there’s enough space to chase a girl, while still feeling like the end is within reach. i.e. he has a chance with you. It’s okay to make him work a bit for your time or affection when seducing a man to increase his anticipation, but don’t make him bend over backwards for little in return. Doing so is more likely to turn him off than on.

11. Be Positive & Don’t Forget to Laugh Along with showing him confidence instead of insecurity, you want to keep your conversation with him positive.

In addition to following the above tips, learning how to seduce a man is about experience. As you develop your “game” by seducing new guys, you’ll learn what works and what doesn’t and foster your own style of flirting. By adapting seduction techniques that you’ve found to be very effective and dropping ones that don’t seem to work as well, you’ll be able to establish a seduction style that is all your own and fundamentally effective.
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 15, 2014
HEY! The amebo boys are gonna come and see it!!! Hide it!! They shouldnt know our secret na!!! sad

but op, dont u think if we follow these rules, we'll be pushing it, and remember! Not all guys are the same! So first study the guy, then know what suits him cool

GUYS GET AWAY! DO NOT COME HERE! angry

3 Likes

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by velly001(m): 12:28am On Oct 15, 2014
lol. . . Dnt worry ur secrets are saved with mi.
well i pointed out that , with tym you get to know which bests suits your personality.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by cbrass(m): 12:31am On Oct 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
HEY! The amebo boys are gonna come and see it!!! Hide it!! They shouldnt know our secret na!!! sad

but op, dont u think if we follow these rules, we'll be pushing it, and remember! Not all guys are the same! So first study the guy, then know what suits him cool

Ahahah we have seen it before you realized it tongue

Now I know what that girl in my office is up to grin. Well I will make her work harder for it tongue

3 Likes

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Baddestguyp(m): 12:33am On Oct 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:

too late undecided

1 Like

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

Ahahah we have seen it before you realized it tongue

Now I know what that girl in my office is up to grin. Well I will make her work harder for it tongue
lolsss! Hmph! The men own will soon come, and we'll know u guys secret too tongue

1 Like

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by cbrass(m): 12:36am On Oct 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lolsss! Hmph! The men own will soon come, and we'll know u guys secret too tongue

We don't have any secrets for your information, we will still use the same method on diffrent girls and yall will still say "I DO" or "YES I WANT YOU TOO" tongue

1 Like

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by iphex(m): 12:49am On Oct 15, 2014
Chai !!! Oyinye needs to read dis. *Runs out to look for her*
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 15, 2014
Ladies really have a problem.
Why these stress when you can just come out and tell him how you feel?
This crap up here won't make him a better man.

1 Like

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by MisterLongman(m): 2:55am On Oct 15, 2014
Wash...... If a girl fails to tell me what's on her mind directly, she should forget it......
Even if her green light changes to yellow, I will still ignore her

2 Likes

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 15, 2014
wow,so datz y i fal in lov wit her, chai

1 Like

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Raymysterio(m): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm.... I see

1 Like

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

We don't have any secrets for your information, we will still use the same method on diffrent girls and yall will still say "I DO" or "YES I WANT YOU TOO" tongue
lols, that won't work on just any girl tongue there are tactics.. and the most popular one is MONEY u must be rich! and u knw getting rich ain't easy wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by cbrass(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols, that won't work on just any girl tongue there are tactics.. and the most popular one is MONEY u must be rich! and u knw getting rich ain't easy wink grin grin

Of course I know its MONEY cheesy

So does it work on you?
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by philantoxx(m): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2014
I tink overly looking at me will only make me fink I look lyk sum1 u know.
as for the body language.I don't understand.
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

Of course I know its MONEY cheesy

So does it work on you?
not really. is I truely like the guy, then money is not necessarily necessary grin but if I don't like him but he's rich, I will tell him to backoff...if he refuses, then I will I agree, but he shouldn't complain that this geh chop him money woh wink

1 Like

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by cbrass(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
not really. is I truely like the guy, then money is not necessarily necessary grin but if I don't like him but he's rich, I will tell him to backoff...if he refuses, then I will I agree, but he shouldn't complain that this geh chop him money woh wink

So assuming I want to woo you now, if I have like 5k am good to go? grin

1 Like

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

So assuming I want to woo you now, if I have like 5k am good to go? grin
Lol nah, I have a boyfriend
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by cbrass(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Lol nah, I have a boyfriend

Oops shocked grin
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

Oops shocked grin
Lol yeah. so stay clear so that he will not deal with u tongue
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by cbrass(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Lol yeah. so stay clear so that he will not deal with u tongue

Deal with me? Na , we are guys we know how to settle such situations grin

1 Like

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

Deal with me? Na , we are guys we know how to settle such situations grin
lols okay o

1 Like

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by cbrass(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols okay o

So are you on bbm, whatsapp? grin
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by rutibaby(f): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
After seducing him & ending up on his bed, of wat use is that to u. YOU LOSE AND HE WINS.
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by cbrass(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:
of wat use is that to u..

Atleast she enjoyed the sweet chocolate grin
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Baddestguyp(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:
After seducing him & ending up on his bed, of wat use is that to u. YOU LOSE AND HE WINS.
kindly explain to me what and how you lose undecided
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by rutibaby(f): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

Atleast she enjoyed the sweet chocolate grin

for free?
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by rutibaby(f): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
Baddestguyp:
kindly explain to me what and how you lose undecided

He sex u and boast to his friends dat he had gotten it finally.
He puts u aside and look 4 d current babe. True/ false

1 Like

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Baddestguyp(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:

He sex u and boast to his friends dat he had gotten it finally.
He puts u aside and look 4 d current babe. True/ false
not all guys. at least u both enjoyed d sex. and by seducing him, didn't u get what u wanted
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by cbrass(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:

for free?

She didn't pay
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by cbrass(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
Baddestguyp:
not all guys. at least u both enjoyed d sex. and by seducing him, didn't u get what u wanted

I wonder oo
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

So are you on bbm, whatsapp? grin
this boy ehn Lol. no I'm not. even if I am, I'm not giving u! so u lose on both sides! tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expert Warns Against Use Of Sex Dolls / Signs That A Guy Is Never Going To Marry You / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.