Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. (3978 Views)

She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... / She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) / My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by Chibyike(m): 5:08am On Oct 15, 2014
I gym alot. . .so when am with a girl, they normally afriad of me. If i try to invite them to my house they will say no. . .pls is it a bad thing to gym.?I gym alot. . .so when am with a girl, they normally afriad of me. If i try to invite them to my house they will say no. . .pls is it a bad thing to gym.?I gym alot. . .so when am with a girl, they normally afriad of me. If i try to invite them to my house they will say no. . .pls is it a bad thing to gym.?
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 15, 2014
Chibwike u! Hmmmmm

@ op I just dey book space wen I wake up I go comment
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 15, 2014
na only you go first gym,maybe there is something else they are afraid of and you don't know.
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by philantoxx(m): 5:50am On Oct 15, 2014
xcept u luk lyk johnny bravo.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by Ploy(m): 5:56am On Oct 15, 2014
Big chest na food? How much de your bank account? For your mind, if I be girl a go come your house make you handle me for nothing ba?

Go get job and gym only by weekends. Then invite your landlord daughter make I see if she no go come
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by MizMyColi(f): 5:59am On Oct 15, 2014
OP, could it be mouth-odour?

#JustSaying O

3 Likes

Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by saintneo(m): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2014
op is this you?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by Rikidony(m): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2014
nawaoo
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by MaleoPearls(m): 6:08am On Oct 15, 2014
Na because you no be celebrity. If you like, make you wide pass Mark Henry and weigh pass Big Show, when your account dey green, girls go rush you like dem dey rush shawama. Abi u think say Aki (Chinedu I) no wan big like you?
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by seunlayi(m): 6:21am On Oct 15, 2014
MaleoPearls:
Na because you no be celebrity. If you like, make you wide pass Mark Henry and weigh pass Big Show, when your account dey green, girls go rush you like dem dey rush shawama. Abi u think say Aki (Chinedu I) no wan big like you?
Lol, you have said it all, that is where the op missed it.
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by DaWorshiper(m): 6:28am On Oct 15, 2014
MizMyColi:
OP, could it mouth-odour?

#JustSaying O
You have a point there! grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by Dbestmax(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2014
Gals luv big chests...

Are u sure u didn't mean big tommy.... grin
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by Dbestmax(m): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

#JustSaying O
Straight point gal wink

1 Like

Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by Dbestmax(m): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:
nawaoo
U sef u go fear him big chest?? wink
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by Dbestmax(m): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2014
rozzay:
Chibwike u! Hmmmmm

@ ur age wink
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by Rikidony(m): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2014
Dbestmax:

U sef u go fear him big chest?? wink
FEAR WETIN undecided
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by Dbestmax(m): 7:25am On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:

FEAR WETIN undecided
Kmfam...because ur own chest seF na die... wink

1 Like

Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by destante(f): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2014
hehe different different tinss
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by tayoxx(m): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2014
Na only those 16yrs old girls wey u dey follow go dey fear your chest...
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by iceberylin(m): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2014
ŃĨĞĞÁ,ČĤĨĹĹ ŶŐÚŔ ŤŶPĔ ŴĨĹĹ ČŐMĔ cool
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by bruno419(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2014
op if dats u @ur dp,i bet ur chest is as flat as a bathroom slipper

1 Like

Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by dagentility(f): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2014
Op pix of ur big chest or..........
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by cephaswizzy(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2014
Dbestmax:

Kmfam...because ur own chest seF na die... wink
the girl chest na konfam
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by Dbestmax(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2014
cephaswizzy:

the girl chest na konfam
Omoh guy u dey c am grin
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

#JustSaying O

#kiss.....#kiss.....

Just wanna check on you....

Have a wonderful day ahead....
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by MizMyColi(f): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2014
temigracie:

#kiss.....#kiss.....

Just wanna check on you....

Have a wonderful day ahead....

Okay Hun.

Take care.

I'm going to open a very funny thread later today.

BOLO

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by priscaoge(f): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2014
Op where is your chest? angry angry
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by marieolae(f): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2014
Picture or we aint believing
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by mecussey(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2014
Picture of the chest or wedonbilivit
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by chibwike(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2014
rozzay:
Chibwike u! Hmmmmm

What i do
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2014
chibwike:
What i do
Is dis not ur thread
Re: Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. by chibwike(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2014
rozzay:

Is dis not ur thread
My thread ke?...check the monicker very well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Want Sex / Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.