Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

My Goals Took Liverpool To The Champions League - Luis Suarez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Goals Took Liverpool To The Champions League - Luis Suarez (514 Views)

VIDEO: Luis Suarez Vs Robert Lewandowski – Who Is The Best 2015 / Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi / I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Goals Took Liverpool To The Champions League - Luis Suarez by dafe303: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2014
Luis Suarez doesn't think Liverpool would have done as well as they did last season without him and his goals, if you go by the stats he is right.
Speaking to Barca's official website, the Uruguay striker said:
"I appreciate all the work the team did but I missed six matches and scored all those goals in the Premier League without being the penalty-taker. The truth is that I left very happy because if I hadn't had the attitude and mentality to want to lead the team forward, I don't think Liverpool would have done as well as they did either. Getting back into the Champions League was another target I had in mind. Personal success is always welcome and makes you happy, because that's the recognition of the good work you have done. But I put the team ahead of that and last season Liverpool came so close to winning the Premier League, which would have been spectacular.
Suarez, who scored 31 league goals for Liverpool last season went to Barcelona in a £75 million deal during the summer.
http://dayosports..com/2014/10/my-goals-took-liverpool-to-champions.html
pls visit www.dayosports..com for various news and gossip
Re: My Goals Took Liverpool To The Champions League - Luis Suarez by MaleoPearls(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2014
So true... He'll do better this season unless he choose not to.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City's Loss: The Pains And D Gains / The World Is Fed Up With Nigeria – Hayatou / Manchester United Strikes Deal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.