Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,417 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Jesse Jagz Vs. Your Favourite/best Rapper. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jesse Jagz Vs. Your Favourite/best Rapper. (1637 Views)

Most Popular Song Vs Your Favourite / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz / Lilwayne Makes History Today (Best Rapper Alive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesse Jagz Vs. Your Favourite/best Rapper. by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 15, 2014
Most people countdown of Nigeria great rappers will in most cases include rap's best lyricist and game changers like Ruggedman, ModeNine, M.I., Vector, Jesse Jagz, DaGrin, Ice Prince, Olamide etc.
What makes a rapper great? There are a number of differing definitions and philosophies. Some cites consistency as the most important attribute, others say the meaning of the songs, as well as the scale and ambition of the rapper's narratives and storytelling.

When it is claimed that Jesse Jagz is the best; some peeps might find it preposterous. Why? People will judge rappers without listening to their discography and many times people are just ignorant and will refuse to open their mind.
For those who don't believe. I dare you then to verify my claim by listening to these songs side-by-side with those of your favourite emcees. Pound-for-pound; Toe-to-toe to determine the rapper who stand heads above the competition?
This is how we are going to determine the best. List your favourite/best rappers greatest hits & stack them against Jagz's. COMPARING & RANKING and see what how the competitions measure up! It is essential you keep an open mind.

TAKE THE TEST! Make sure you listen to the songs that you are comparing!

JESSE "JARGO" JAGZ HITS
1. God on the mic
2. Bed of roses ft James Mavrik
3. The case ft SDC
4. The search ft Jumar, Dugod
5. Jargo
6. Nobody Test Me ft. M.I., Ice Prince
7. Pedal to the floor
8. Steady going
9. Supply and demand
10. Jargo (Ain't Nobody ) ft Tesh Carter
11. My brother
12. Bend down low
13. Selassie
14. Louis
15. How we do ft Tupac.
16. The greatest
17. Dis jagged life
18. After party ft Brymo
19. Jargo ft 9ice
20. Mamacita

One thing is sure. Your perspective on Africa/ Nigeria hiphop/rap will never be the same again.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz Vs. Your Favourite/best Rapper. by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2014
Word!
I am going to put my favourite African/Nigerian MC to the test!
I will revert with test result and feedback
Re: Jesse Jagz Vs. Your Favourite/best Rapper. by yoji: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
Mennn.......it's a knockout 4jargo hands down. Only few come close
Re: Jesse Jagz Vs. Your Favourite/best Rapper. by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2014
I lined them all up; MI, Mode 9, Vector, Ice Prince, Ruggedman, SDC, Olamide, Phyno, Ill Bliss, Naeto C, Reminisce, Yung6ix, Phenom et al.

As much as I tried none of them can test Jagz; nobody compare!

Jagz's just in his own world. Jagz is the greatest

Listen to "the case" here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL8OuXiklxs

http://234vibesmedia.com/2014/04/music-jesse-jagz-case-ft-show-dem-camp-via-234vibesmedia/
Re: Jesse Jagz Vs. Your Favourite/best Rapper. by Pdizzle(m): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dude is fire.
Re: Jesse Jagz Vs. Your Favourite/best Rapper. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
People will only begin to appreciate the challenge when they line up their favourite rapper top 7 effort in the last 2 years, line them up against Jagz's and see how they rank.

For instance, see what happen when you pair up M.I against Jesse Jagz. It is the revenge of the underrated.

1. Bed of Roses vs. Millionara champaigne
2. Pedal to the floor vs. Bad belle
3. God on the mic vs. King James
4. The case vs. Middle
5. The search vs. Human
6. Loius vs. Yours
7. Supply & demand vs. Shekpe

Did you feel the truth? That's poetic justice
Feel free to rearrange the matrix; if you will.
Whichever way. It's a massacre! Goddamnit!

Listen, compare and decide for yourself. It's your decision.
This is how we are going to determine the best.
Re: Jesse Jagz Vs. Your Favourite/best Rapper. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Now line the others up:
Re: Jesse Jagz Vs. Your Favourite/best Rapper. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jagz gonna murda 'em!
Re: Jesse Jagz Vs. Your Favourite/best Rapper. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
JonBee1:
Now line the others up:
Modenine, Ice Prince, Vector, Ruggedman, Olamide, Phyno, Ill bliss, Reminisce, all of 'em.
grin
Re: Jesse Jagz Vs. Your Favourite/best Rapper. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
JonBee1:
People will only begin to appreciate the challenge when they line up their favourite rapper top 7 effort in the last 2 years, line them up against Jagz's and see how they rank.
For instance, see what happen when you pair up M.I against Jesse Jagz. It is the revenge of the underrated.
1. Bed of Roses vs. Millionara champaigne
2. Pedal to the floor vs. Bad belle
3. God on the mic vs. King James
4. The case vs. Middle
5. The search vs. Human
6. Loius vs. Yours
7. Supply & demand vs. Shekpe
Did you feel the truth? That's poetic justice
Feel free to rearrange the matrix; if you will.
Whichever way. It's a massacre! Goddamnit!
Listen, compare and decide for yourself. It's your decision.
This is how we are going to determine the best.
Re: Jesse Jagz Vs. Your Favourite/best Rapper. by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2014
Next?
Re: Jesse Jagz Vs. Your Favourite/best Rapper. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
JonBee1:
Now line the others up:

Olamide, Phyno, Modenine, Ice Prince, Vector, Sinzu, yung6ix, illbliss, Naeto C, Ruggedman all of 'em.

(1) (Reply)

Enter Here ED SHEERAN Fans / Soft - TATTOO Remix Ft Davido (video) / Donemmynaija Free Beat] Teni Feat. Phyno – The Power Of Cool Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.