Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

- Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (15113 Views)

Men The Sinners, Women The Hypocrites / Does It Mean That All Nigerian Men Are Saints? / 9ja Babes, Dogs Or Saints? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: by stag: 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
DISCLAIMER

There is a thread started today bearing same title as this thread. I wish to say that I did not write that story nor have any input whatsoever. I condemn such craftiness in the strongest possible terms.

Apart from the few who actually got across to me, bloggers have done enough condemn-able things. Some simply copy-and-paste, some even plagiarize the stories written on Nairaland here by me by putting their names as author, like they personally wrote the stories.
Others go as far as writing entirely different stories but with the title of my stories and also use the name Stag as the writer, such as the thread opened today.

This presents the story to readers like they were written by me. Really not cool.

Thank you and happy new year to the fans and followers of Stag.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 is there any penalties for such craftiness?
Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? / Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.