Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. (3538 Views)

My Wedding Pixs / My Wedding Pictures. / My Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
good day friends.
i need your responses pls. im going to be having my wedding in a few months from now.
as such am so into making a budget now.
i seem to need ideas on some issues like this.

what is the estimate one can place on wedding invitation cards, i know some might suggest bulk sms,
but still prefare the invitation proper. so how much is the unit/overall cost for 200-500pcs.

is 200k reasonable budget for souvenirs and what suggestions can you guys give to me.
i dont want the normal parker and plastic, bucket and stuff, something unique.
i know alot have gotten married here. can you help a brother on this two for now?
thanks

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by ammyluv2002(f): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
I'm so following this thread....wanna learn too grin

Congrats dear cool
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by vickilafab(f): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
Congratulations!
For your IVs, there are different types. as cheap as #50/piece to as much as #800/pc so it depends on how classy u want it to look. it's usually sold in packs of 50s and 100s.

200k for souvenirs is very okay depending on the quantity you want to buy. suggestions include: personalised jotters/daily to-do, carry bags & folders, personalized chocolate wraps, key holders with ur pics, umbrellas, decanters, etc
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
For souvenirs, my friend went to the popular suleja market in Abuja and bought those drinking glasses that are in packs of three. I think it went for about 200 - 300 each (buying in bulk attracts some discount) so with about 60k, you can purchase about 200 pieces.
you can then make stickers.
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by Civory(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
MrMadee:
good day friends.
i need your responses pls. im going to be having my wedding in a few months from now.
as such am so into making a budget now.
i seem to need ideas on some issues like this.
what is the estimate one can place on wedding invitation cards, i know some might suggest bulk sms,
but still prefare the invitation proper. so how much is the unit/overall cost for 200-500pcs.
is 200k reasonable budget for souvenirs and what suggestions can you guys give to me.
i dont want the normal parker and plastic, bucket and stuff, something unique.
i know alot have gotten married here. can you help a brother on this two for now?
thanks
Congrats bro.
Splendid Events can help
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
ammyluv2002:

Congrats dear cool

Lol, u would pay for spacer booking o? i need money badly. wink
ammyluv2002:

Congrats dear cool

Lol, u would pay for spacer booking o? i need money badly. lol
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
vickilafab:
Congratulations!
For your IVs, there are different types. as cheap as #50/piece to as much as #800/pc so it depends on how classy u want it to look. it's usually sold in packs of 50s and 100s.

200k for souvenirs is very okay depending on the quantity you want to buy. suggestions include: personalised jotters/daily to-do, carry bags & folders, personalized chocolate wraps, key holders with ur pics, umbrellas, decanters, etching
thanks very much for adressing the issue.
50/pc, lol, i can imagin the invitation card, 800/pc i can imaging the quality.
i think i fall somewhere between 150-200/pcs. cos i need about 300pcs.

oh cool about the souvenir budget. i thought maybe i was overboard with that. as per your suggestions, do you have an ideas of customizing, this chinese fans that always open and close like a peakock.
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
bestestgirl:
For souvenirs, my friend went to the popular suleja market in Abuja and bought those drinking glasses that are in packs of three. I think it went for about 200 - 300 each (buying in bulk attracts some discount) so with about 60k, you can purchase about 200 pieces.
you can then make stickers.
wish i can see pics of what you mean. a set of 3 glass cups for 200-300naira. hmmmm, would love to see.
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
MrMadee:

wish i can see pics of what you mean. a set of 3 glass cups for 200-300naira. hmmmm, would love to see.
I'm at work now, i'll take some pics when I get home. watch this space
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
bestestgirl:

aiit. thanks.
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by vickilafab(f): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
MrMadee:

thanks very much for adressing the issue.
50/pc, lol, i can imagin the invitation card, 800/pc i can imaging the quality.
i think i fall somewhere between 150-200/pcs. cos i need about 300pcs.

oh cool about the souvenir budget. i thought maybe i was overboard with that. as per your suggestions, do you have an ideas of customizing, this chinese fans that always open and close like a peakock.

you're welcome.
d cheaper IV really doesn't look so bad & there are lots of different designs. I usually suggest to my clients (if insisting on IV wt low budget) to distribute the cheaper one to all and sundry then buy few pieces of the more expensive ones for exclusive invitees. u can also create a free wedding website and invite people with that.

d Chinese fan is a great idea and it's quite cheap too. costs btwn #100-300 per piece. Comes in various colours & patterns. u can put ur pictures and wedding date etc on it. a good printer can help u wt dat. see d pic I attached as a reference.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2014
vickilafab:

you're welcome.
d cheaper IV really doesn't look so bad & there are lots of different designs. I usually suggest to my clients (if insisting on IV wt low budget) to distribute the cheaper one to all and sundry then buy few pieces of the more expensive ones for exclusive invitees. u can also create a free wedding website and invite people with that.

d Chinese fan is a great idea and it's quite cheap too. costs btwn #100-300 per piece. Comes in various colours & patterns. u can put ur pictures and wedding date etc on it. a good printer can help u wt dat. see d pic I attached as a reference.
Lol @ free wedding website. wow, people have really thought deep down to reduce cost. pull up such kinda website for about 15-20k, send bulk sms directing them to the webpage and viola dey are invited. lovely.
thanks very much for your incite.
btw this chinese fans, do you know of anyone that can give me the actual cost estimate?
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2014
bestestgirl:

still waiting bestest girl.
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by loreybaby: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
hi guys. Please i need order of photograph and reception programm any idea pls.
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by vickilafab(f): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
MrMadee:

Lol @ free wedding website. wow, people have really thought deep down to reduce cost. pull up such kinda website for about 15-20k, send bulk sms directing them to the webpage and viola dey are invited. lovely.
thanks very much for your incite.
btw this chinese fans, do you know of anyone that can give me the actual cost estimate?

Regardin ur question, where do u stay?
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
vickilafab:

Regardin ur question, where do u stay?
i stay in uyo
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2014
MrMadee:

still waiting bestest girl.
sorry, here it is

Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by vickilafab(f): 1:17am On Oct 20, 2014
MrMadee:

i stay in uyo

Had a busy weekend that's why I couldn't reply sooner. I can give u estimates based on what you want done. Do you want it exactly like the picture I sent?
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 31, 2014
vickilafab:

Had a busy weekend that's why I couldn't reply sooner. I can give u estimates based on what you want done. Do you want it exactly like the picture I sent?
yes mam pls do. forgive me ave been very busy. yes, would love an estimate, maybe with a picture of us on it.
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 31, 2014
bestestgirl:
sorry, here it is
thanks dear, i see it now, its indeed very cheap.
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by Rocktation(f): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
[s]I really wish all these event planners that are stingy with free info, will stop spamming this thread already.[/s]
Re: Please I Need Your Ideas For My Wedding. Thanks. by mamachops(f): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
you can call 08037907877 or whatsapp 08109417060 for your website and bulk sms for invite and thank u after d wedding at a very low price .

call us to enjoy free wedding plan.