Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637232 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by Tholuwani(f): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
okeoghene4real:

She wasn't aware of any video. She is only aware that Mich's life is in danger .
So u did not read the part where Tara said she did not send mich to act indecent movie
Re: Deceitful Couple by okeoghene4real(f): 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tholuwani:

So u did not read the part where Tara said she did not send mich to act indecent movie

Yea, didn't read at first but how come that she's aware Of it and didn't say anything. I dey fear tara o
Re: Deceitful Couple by awesomebabe(f): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2015
HAVE BEEN A SILENT READER.SO GLAD THAT THE STORY CONTINUES. TIFFANY MAY GOD CONTINUE TO INCREASE U IN WISDOM.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Jeanfortune(f): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
TiffanyJ, thumbs up o
Re: Deceitful Couple by princessadeola(f): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Jeanfortune:
TiffanyJ, thumbs up o
good work
Re: Deceitful Couple by ayox1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Well done Mrs Tiffy. Haba no update 4 2day? Am really starving.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmm.the problem is, if this family are divided how would they solve their problems.tara u suprise me even if u are pregnant
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
'Mich? Can you tell me what the problem is?', Jeremy asked her on her way to his house. She said nothing and kept crying.
'You can trust me you know. I've been a friend of Joel from school, I'm no stranger to you'
'Please don't ask me cause I can't lie to you'
'Okay', he continued to drive in silence.
'Where do you live?'
'Wuse'
'Hope I won't inconvenience you and Joan?'
'Joan traveled yesterday. She is visiting her younger sister in Rivers. Said she will be there for a week', Jeremy didn't tell Mich that Joan went even after he had threatened her not to.
She fell asleep in the passenger seat before he got home. He kept wondering what the problem was. At home,he parked his Toyota Camri at the lot in front of the flat. He alighted from the car and walked to the passenger door. Opening the door, he gathered Mich in his arms and walked to the living room where he laid her on a sofa. He walked back to a spare bedroom and made the bed, then brought her back to the room and laid her. He watched her as she slept before finally going to his room.

Mich came awake much more later. He she looked around the room and remembered what had happened but she couldn't remember walking into the room. The bed wasn't big, it was just comfortable with a pink spread over it. Facing the bed was a small dressing table and mirror. There was a wardrobe at the right hand side of the room. The wall was painted blue and the ceiling was painted white. She looked around for a bathroom and found none. Mich swung her right leg on the floor and touched a rug. She looked down, it was red in colour. She walked barefooted out of the room and appeared at the living room. It was much more bigger than the room she slept in. The cushions were blue in colour and the wall painted yellow. Mich fell in love with this room she knew not why. Maybe it was because of the room seemed to be beckoning to her. There was a big samsung plasma tv, a DSTV decoder and two home theater speakers.
'You are awake', she heard Jeremy said from
Behind her and turned to see him in a red short and white polo shirt.
'Good morning Jeremy'
'Morning Mich, hope you had a wonderful night rest?'
'Yea, thanks for taking me in'
'Don't mention dear'
'Please where is the bathroom, I need to ease myself and then bath?'
'Oh, that's the bathroom', he said pointing to a door. This is a three bedroom flat. The two spare room share a bath. Can you manage it?, its what I can afford for now'
'Nonsense Jerry, what do you take me for?'
'you are born in money'
''See you, I am simply Michelle Jason, nothing more'
'Okay, your box is in the wardrobe in the room you slept. Let me make breakfast for you while you bath'
'Don't bother Jerry, I will...'
'Hey, unless you want Joel to crucify me for mal treating you'
Mich actually laughed for the first time. She didn't bring any towel so she made used of her wrapper and had a bath in the small bathroom with the pink tiles and a small mirror. She wore a black jean and a red blouse and came out for breakfast.
'What's for breakfast?', she asked him as she sat on the dining table.
'I fried irish potatoes and eggs'
'Sounds great'
'Thanks'
'He opened the food flask and Mich went white. The aroma alone nauseated her. He saw her look and quickly covered it.
'So sorry Jerry, I guess I should just take tea'
'Don't apologize Mich, I understand'
He too couldn't eat the irish so he just drank tea and bread. After breakfast, Mich went to do the dishes in the kitchen. He followed her in.
'Em, Mich? Won't your family look for you?'
'Maybe'
'When are you going home?'
'I will pack my things later in the day'
'No Mich, don't take it the wrong way. Please stay here as long as you wish'
'Are you sure?'
'Yes'
'Okay, please do me a favour'
'Okay'
'Tell no one I am here. Not even Joel. I just need time alone to think'
'Okay'
'Today is saturday, please don't visit Joel at the hospital for now'
'Why'
'I have my reason and I will let you know'
'Okay'
'Any plan for today?'
'No'
'I have scrabble, Ludo and What. We can keep each other company before lunch time'
'Okay, but I will cook. I am a lady. I can't let you cook for me'
'Suit yourself', Jeremy told her.

At the Nicholas house, it was twelve noon. The whole family were seated in the living room except the guests, Shan and Eugene. Jordan and Tara sat as far away as they could from each other. Justine and Sarah who had just arrived sat together while the parents sat at the right hand side. There was silence in the room.
Jordan, his mother observed was still in a foul mood. Why shouldn't he? He returned home the previous day only to find out that Tara locked the door to their room from inside. He had to sleep in one of the spare rooms available. Jordan hated it.
'Jordan, what is going on between you, Mich and Tara?', edward asked.
'Nothing'
'Then,Tara, do you have a problem with either Mich or Jordan?'
'Yes'
'Good, what's your problem?'
'Both Jordan and mich should apologize to me'
'For what?'
Tara kept quiet. At this point, she couldn't tell the whole family that jordan had forced himself on her'
'I'm listening'
'Em, Jordan doesn't treat me like a wife. His priority is Mich. He always go to her aid at ny expense. Jordan, if you don't apologize to me I will leave'
'Don't feel so important Tara, I won't apologize cause you deserve what you got'
'I was forced into this marriage. I want out'
'Good, pack your things before the end of today and leave. Tara, you, have bitten more than you can chew because you are so self centered. From today henceforth, I've released you of any duty towards this marriage'
Tara stared. Then burst into tears.
'All these because of Mich? Jordan you are wicked. After spending five years of my life with you, you are now discarding me like a piece of clothe? Mother is this fair?'
'Jordan, you can't just wake up one morning and say you want out of your marriage. Don't forget she is pregnant', his father interjected.
'You heard her say she was forced. Now she can go and enjoy her life'
'Jordan?'
Jordan went on his feet. he was looking very angry and serious when he said,
'Tara, want you out of this house before evening. I no longer consider you my wife. And please leave Eugene for me. As for the pregnancy, I will send you money for upkeep. I never want to set eyes on you again'
His father stood up.
'Are you crazy Jordan? She is going no where'
'Okay, she can stay but she is no wife of mine. From now hence forth Tara, avoid me, father is now responsible for you. Come close to me I will beat you up'
He began walking up the stairs. His father called him.
'Jordan, we can't find Mich, she is closer to you than any of us. Do you know where we can find her?'
'Father, I simply want to be left alone, Mich is almost twenty-nine. She can take care of herself'
'Jordan, she is my only daughter', Alice said in tears.
'I just said I want to be left alone', he continued upstairs to his room.
Tara continued crying. She never thought Jordan would do that to her.
'Why are you crying Tara? Are you not happy? You practically sent Mich away, and insisted you want to go', Alice told her.
'Alice, this is no time to shift blame. Justine, we've got to look for your sister, her life is in danger. As for you Tara, I will advice you to stay away from Jordan-for now', Edward said.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tara is actually at fault,when she went in and saw Jordan and Mitch and saw the way Jordan acted,she ought to calm down and obey him when he asked her not to go out..
For pete sake,she is a lady,even if her husband is at fault,she ought to beg him at that moment he is angry for peace to reign. She went too far..

sis tiff ride on
Re: Deceitful Couple by Amuj: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
I laugh in swahili Tara ntooor den gv u wetin u want u dey cry yeye

Abg mk i comnd my able writer Tiffany u r doing great tanx for d update
Re: Deceitful Couple by Peacefulness: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Everyone is blaming Tara, Jordan should learn how to treat his wife. He treats her like a help and get angry at the slighest provocation. Both of them have anger problem and should deal with it. Thanks Tiffany

4 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by andreme(m): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lovely story so far and very unpredictable. Go on Tiff, this is good, real good.

Tara dey form superstar since now she took it too far, never put a man in such position to have to choose between u and family. Its stupid.

Can't wait for d next updates

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nawa 4 dis family oo,na original gobe dem dey. Nice work Tiffany
Re: Deceitful Couple by smilingazor: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
A beautiful and inspiring piece. But I really don't understand Tara insecurity. Keep the good work going Tiffany
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
I will choose my family over my wife.if i am in Jordan's shoes tho undecided
Re: Deceitful Couple by Adegokedamisky(f): 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hmm tara cry
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 12:11am On Apr 23, 2015
Peacefulness:
Everyone is blaming Tara, Jordan should learn how to treat his wife. He treats her like a help and get angry at the slighest provocation. Both of them have anger problem and should deal with it. Thanks Tiffany
u got my like for this comment

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 12:14am On Apr 23, 2015
Tara n Jordan should deal with anger issues n have a blissful home

Nobody noticed Hw Tiffany swerved joan out of the way

Splufic update madam tiff I'm excited n want more
Re: Deceitful Couple by Mourin(f): 2:10am On Apr 23, 2015
I can see Maureen's charm @ work... Btw aunty tiff u re doin a gr8 job
Re: Deceitful Couple by Missyetty(f): 6:55am On Apr 23, 2015
Peacefulness:
Exactly, Tara is stubborn while Henry has got some anger problem, they should both deal with their problem, they are married people for Goodness sake.
Re: Deceitful Couple by jrhymez: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2015
Just like that?
Re: Deceitful Couple by princessadeola(f): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2015
TiffanyJ:
'Mich? Can you tell me what the problem is?', Jeremy asked her on her way to his house. She said nothing and kept crying.
'You can trust me you know. I've been a friend of Joel from school, I'm no stranger to you'
'Please don't ask me cause I can't lie to you'
'Okay', he continued to drive in silence.
'Where do you live?'
'Wuse'
'Hope I won't inconvenience you and Joan?'
'Joan traveled yesterday. She is visiting her younger sister in Rivers. Said she will be there for a week', Jeremy didn't tell Mich that Joan went even after he had threatened her not to.
She fell asleep in the passenger seat before he got home. He kept wondering what the problem was. At home,he parked his Toyota Camri at the lot in front of the flat. He alighted from the car and walked to the passenger door. Opening the door, he gathered Mich in his arms and walked to the living room where he laid her on a sofa. He walked back to a spare bedroom and made the bed, then brought her back to the room and laid her. He watched her as she slept before finally going to his room.

Mich came awake much more later. He she looked around the room and remembered what had happened but she couldn't remember walking into the room. The bed wasn't big, it was just comfortable with a pink spread over it. Facing the bed was a small dressing table and mirror. There was a wardrobe at the right hand side of the room. The wall was painted blue and the ceiling was painted white. She looked around for a bathroom and found none. Mich swung her right leg on the floor and touched a rug. She looked down, it was red in colour. She walked barefooted out of the room and appeared at the living room. It was much more bigger than the room she slept in. The cushions were blue in colour and the wall painted yellow. Mich fell in love with this room she knew not why. Maybe it was because of the room seemed to be beckoning to her. There was a big samsung plasma tv, a DSTV decoder and two home theater speakers.
'You are awake', she heard Jeremy said from
Behind her and turned to see him in a red short and white polo shirt.
'Good morning Jeremy'
'Morning Mich, hope you had a wonderful night rest?'
'Yea, thanks for taking me in'
'Don't mention dear'
'Please where is the bathroom, I need to ease myself and then bath?'
'Oh, that's the bathroom', he said pointing to a door. This is a three bedroom flat. The two spare room share a bath. Can you manage it?, its what I can afford for now'
'Nonsense Jerry, what do you take me for?'
'you are born in money'
''See you, I am simply Michelle Jason, nothing more'
'Okay, your box is in the wardrobe in the room you slept. Let me make breakfast for you while you bath'
'Don't bother Jerry, I will...'
'Hey, unless you want Joel to crucify me for mal treating you'
Mich actually laughed for the first time. She didn't bring any towel so she made used of her wrapper and had a bath in the small bathroom with the pink tiles and a small mirror. She wore a black jean and a red blouse and came out for breakfast.
'What's for breakfast?', she asked him as she sat on the dining table.
'I fried irish potatoes and eggs'
'Sounds great'
'Thanks'
'He opened the food flask and Mich went white. The aroma alone nauseated her. He saw her look and quickly covered it.
'So sorry Jerry, I guess I should just take tea'
'Don't apologize Mich, I understand'
He too couldn't eat the irish so he just drank tea and bread. After breakfast, Mich went to do the dishes in the kitchen. He followed her in.
'Em, Mich? Won't your family look for you?'
'Maybe'
'When are you going home?'
'I will pack my things later in the day'
'No Mich, don't take it the wrong way. Please stay here as long as you wish'
'Are you sure?'
'Yes'
'Okay, please do me a favour'
'Okay'
'Tell no one I am here. Not even Joel. I just need time alone to think'
'Okay'
'Today is saturday, please don't visit Joel at the hospital for now'
'Why'
'I have my reason and I will let you know'
'Okay'
'Any plan for today?'
'No'
'I have scrabble, Ludo and What. We can keep each other company before lunch time'
'Okay, but I will cook. I am a lady. I can't let you cook for me'
'Suit yourself', Jeremy told her.

At the Nicholas house, it was twelve noon. The whole family were seated in the living room except the guests, Shan and Eugene. Jordan and Tara sat as far away as they could from each other. Justine and Sarah who had just arrived sat together while the parents sat at the right hand side. There was silence in the room.
Jordan, his mother observed was still in a foul mood. Why shouldn't he? He returned home the previous day only to find out that Tara locked the door to their room from inside. He had to sleep in one of the spare rooms available. Jordan hated it.
'Jordan, what is going on between you, Mich and Tara?', edward asked.
'Nothing'
'Then,Tara, do you have a problem with either Mich or Jordan?'
'Yes'
'Good, what's your problem?'
'Both Jordan and mich should apologize to me'
'For what?'
Tara kept quiet. At this point, she couldn't tell the whole family that jordan had forced himself on her'
'I'm listening'
'Em, Jordan doesn't treat me like a wife. His priority is Mich. He always go to her aid at ny expense. Jordan, if you don't apologize to me I will leave'
'Don't feel so important Tara, I won't apologize cause you deserve what you got'
'I was forced into this marriage. I want out'
'Good, pack your things before the end of today and leave. Tara, you, have bitten more than you can chew because you are so self centered. From today henceforth, I've released you of any duty towards this marriage'
Tara stared. Then burst into tears.
'All these because of Mich? Jordan you are wicked. After spending five years of my life with you, you are now discarding me like a piece of clothe? Mother is this fair?'
'Jordan, you can't just wake up one morning and say you want out of your marriage. Don't forget she is pregnant', his father interjected.
'You heard her say she was forced. Now she can go and enjoy her life'
'Jordan?'
Jordan went on his feet. he was looking very angry and serious when he said,
'Tara, want you out of this house before evening. I no longer consider you my wife. And please leave Eugene for me. As for the pregnancy, I will send you money for upkeep. I never want to set eyes on you again'
His father stood up.
'Are you crazy Jordan? She is going no where'
'Okay, she can stay but she is no wife of mine. From now hence forth Tara, avoid me, father is now responsible for you. Come close to me I will beat you up'
He began walking up the stairs. His father called him.
'Jordan, we can't find Mich, she is closer to you than any of us. Do you know where we can find her?'
'Father, I simply want to be left alone, Mich is almost twenty-nine. She can take care of herself'
'Jordan, she is my only daughter', Alice said in tears.
'I just said I want to be left alone', he continued upstairs to his roo
Tara continued crying. She never thought Jordan would do that to her.
'Why are you crying Tara? Are you not happy? You practically sent Mich away, and insisted you want to go', Alice told her.
'Alice, this is no time to shift blame. Justine, we've got to look for your sister, her life is in danger. As for you Tara, I will advice you to stay away from Jordan-for now', Edward said.
Tara is at fault
Re: Deceitful Couple by princesssusan(f): 8:48am On Apr 23, 2015
Haba! No matter what she did, he shouldn‘t have sent her away jst the way he did.
Why am i havn d feelns tins will go wrong with Mitc?
Tiff a nyc 1
Re: Deceitful Couple by Diamonddamsel: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2015
Tara respect yourself now why are you behaving so immaturely.Jordan too over reacts Na wa for all of u.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TrishaP(f): 9:38am On Apr 23, 2015
Thought this story was about mich and Joel.
Re: Deceitful Couple by ayox1(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2015
Ryt 4rm tym, ave noticed dat Tara is not sharp nd smart. She has open d door 4 dat slut maureen. I just pray dat jodan won't divorce her.
Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Well done TiffanyJ ....Thumbs up u doing great.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
TrishaP:
Thought this story was is mich and Joel.
Yes, I am centering my plot around Mich and Joel and I don't want to omit their families, especially Mich, who is so close with Jordan.
Don't forget that this is the last story of the bridal series. In this book, I will close this series, therefore, all of them would be used. Tara and Jordan, Linda and Henry and then Mich and Joel. This story will be a bit longer than the first two.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Shebarh(f): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tara ntorrrr
Re: Deceitful Couple by TrishaP(f): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
TiffanyJ:

Yes, I am centering my plot around Mich and Joel and I don't want to omit their families, especially Mich, who is so close with Jordan.
Don't forget that this is the last story of the bridal series. In this book, I will close this series, therefore, all of them would be used. Tara and Jordan, Linda and Henry and then Mich and Joel. This story will be a bit longer than the first two.
Ok ma'am. Carry on....
Re: Deceitful Couple by joliematt(f): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
i wonder.tiff.pls try round off dis story.is taking too long.
Re: Deceitful Couple by flowerybabe(f): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ah lyk seriously,no mata wat Tara has done she does nt deserve to be treated dat way and don't forget dat both Tara and Mitch are pregnant and dis could av fueled deir reaction towards tinz has for Alice she is nt suppose to take out her anger on Tara after wat her son did to her nobody wants to comfort her instead dey blame her,all I want is an happy ending for all of dem.sis tiffany weldone,mor update pls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.