Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (636898 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by Yudeeaikay(f): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
joliematt:
i wonder.tiff.pls try round off dis story.is taking too long.
I second this motion abeg....btw...Av been silently enjoying this story....more ink to your pen@tiffanyj
Re: Deceitful Couple by Peacefulness: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Missyetty:
Exactly, Tara is stubborn while Henry has got some anger problem, they should both deal with their problem, they are married people for Goodness sake.
. Jordan is the man of the house and should act as one. There is a way you address ur wife and she wont get angry. Grow up Jordan!

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by okeoghene4real(f): 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Peacefulness:
. Jordan is the man of the house and should act as one. There is a way you address ur wife and she wont get angry. Grow up Jordan!

Yea i Totally agree. As the man of the house,he should know how to handle conflict in his home, but Tara sef dey Bleep up well. Will I say her recent attitude is due to her preg.
Re: Deceitful Couple by hadease(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
okeoghene4real:

Yea i Totally agree. As the man of the house,he should know how to handle conflict in his home, but Tara sef dey Bleep up well.#Will I say her recent attitude is due to her preg.#
does preg change women behavior?
Re: Deceitful Couple by Mma22(f): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
hadease:

Pregnancy changing behavior? At what stage is pregnancy changing her behavior, tara is just a stubborn lady right from the onset n only thinks of herself.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by cutediva87(f): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
OK anty tiffanyj pls how much, where and how will i pay money for you to send a copy of trb,amtcho, and dc to my email abeg cause an half half I just read all of them and e be like say something dey miss for my body as I never finish the stories. this is my email amariamblessing@yahoo.com
Re: Deceitful Couple by TemieTee(f): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tiffanyj, you re doing a great job.
Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 1:02am On Apr 24, 2015
*Sighs* Nawa! Triple wahala for dead body! Tiffany dear, pls ride on! Nice story!

I wonder y some av to quote d whole story b4 dey can buttress der point wit jus a line/sentece! *phew*

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by queenxey(f): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2015
wedone aunty tiffa, we are still waiting o.
Re: Deceitful Couple by okeoghene4real(f): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2015
hadease:

Yea, becos most women can't really adjust to the hormonial changes in their body, they may b irritated sometyms,mood swings are very common. At one tym she will b hating u,at other she'l b making lov 2 u.Her growing baby and changing body needs proper rest,in which the hubby play a major role.

Back to Tara and jordan, jordan was never there for Tara considering the changes her body is going thru cos of her preg and knowing what she went thru just to have eugene(.high risk preg)
I know jordan has to be there for Mich but Tara also needs her hubby. It is not easy sha to be caught in a cross line considering that tara and mich are both preg
Re: Deceitful Couple by okeoghene4real(f): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2015
hadease:

Yea, becos most women can't really adjust to the hormonial changes in their body, they may b irritated sometyms,mood swings are very common. At one tym she will b hating u,at other she'l b making lov 2 u.Her growing baby and changing body needs proper rest,in which the hubby play a major role.

Back to Tara and jordan, jordan was never there for Tara considering the changes her body is going thru cos of her preg and knowing what she went thru just to have eugene(.high risk preg)
I know jordan has to be there for Mich but Tara also needs her hubby. It is not easy sha to be caught in a cross line considering that tara and mich are both preg. Who should her abandon and who should he care for?
Tara his wify or Mich his little sis?
Re: Deceitful Couple by okeoghene4real(f): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2015
hadease:

I know jordan has to be there for Mich but Tara also needs her hubby. It is not easy sha to be caught in a cross line considering that tara and mich are both preg. Who should he abandon and who should he care for?
Re: Deceitful Couple by hadease(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
okeoghene4real:

Who should he abandon and who should he care for?
I tink he should care 4 both...cos tara knws mich prob nd both should b carried along 2geda in oda to solve it..... ND BOTH HUSBAND AND WIFE WULD AV TO DROP DERE STURBORNESS COS ITS DAMAGING DERE RELATIONSHIP
Re: Deceitful Couple by qhutetomsel(f): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
nd mitch jst got into more trouble by going to Jeremy's house nd wats wit deir anger problems sef.? Tara went too far, jordan's ego won't let him be.. nd I think d fact dat dey didn't get much time to knw each other before dey rushed into d marriage z finally affecting them. good work tiff!
Re: Deceitful Couple by okeoghene4real(f): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=hadease post=33064112]I tink he should care 4 both...cos tara knws mich prob nd both should b carried along 2geda in oda to solve it..... ND BOTH HUSBAND AND WIFE WULD AV TO DROP DERE STURBORNESS COS ITS DAMAGING DERE RELATIONSHIP[

Tara is a sturborn lady and Jordan hot tempered man.
If I am in Tara's shoe, I would never accused my hubby of sleeping with his sister rather, I will try to let him see reasons that he is neglecting his duties as a hubby.
Dialogue is the best answer to conflict.

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by DzTzl(f): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
princessadeola:
Tara is at fault
so u quoted all that Diaris God oh!!!!
Re: Deceitful Couple by nifemilizy: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
madam tiff,weldon,u re really doing a good job, i dey gbadun ur story weller,pls kip it up. i jst hop 4 a happy ending 4 mich,as 4 tara& jor,i know dey ll make up. pls expectn more update. dis suspence is 5much
Re: Deceitful Couple by missuniverse(f): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
no mata how hot ur temper be ,e no fit boil beans.

Jordan should calm down ,,his temper won't solve the problem
Re: Deceitful Couple by Ka52y(f): 7:02am On Apr 25, 2015
Hmmmmmm no update yet
Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 7:10am On Apr 25, 2015
Hello TiffanyJ, hope u're good ? Its been a while .....
Re: Deceitful Couple by queenjoe(f): 7:39am On Apr 25, 2015
pls Tiff, more updates
Re: Deceitful Couple by Amuj: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Tiffany hp al is wel it's bn a while n vry unusual of u
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2015
The phone i normally use to type is flat. No light, i may update later, that is, if i am able to charge.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2015
Inasmuch as i luv Tara, She went tooooo far...... wat d hell! She should remember dat Jordan nd Mich grew up together, dey hv knw each 4 years, She should learn to giv her husband d chance to deal wit her sister's problem, nt frustrating him. She shouldn't hv compare herself to Mich, She's his Wife nt sister, she cnt expect Jordan to abandon Mich cos of her, Mich's problem is more than her own, so she should take it easy, Jordan is frustrated, so i dnt blame him.

Mich i dnt just knw wat to say........ but just take it easy.

I think its tym 4 Jordan to tell his family d truth, so dey can solve d issue 2geda.

Tiff......U are one of d best..... I wish i can kiss u rite nw but...................

Thanks 4 d updates, expecting more.....

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Jeanfortune(f): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ok, i need to say something here, i dont like the way some of u are blaming Jordan, what d hell! Didnt u guys read where Tara claimed she was forced? As a man, how u gonna feel that u ve been in a joint agreement for long and suddenly someone's is forming being 'forced'. I mean she's been in this marriage for five years and she's claiming being forced, na so? Besides, who forced her self? Mtcheew, and then some are blaiming the pregnancy, ofcourse we know pregnancy comes with its problems buh it doesnt make u stupid or does it?

3 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by evaZee: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Jeanfortune:
Ok, i need to say something here, i dont like the way some of u are blaming Jordan, what d hell! Didnt u guys read where Tara claimed she was forced? As a man, how u gonna feel that u ve been in a joint agreement for long and suddenly someone's is forming being 'forced'. I mean she's been in this marriage for five years and she's claiming being forced, na so? Besides, who forced her self? Mtcheew, and then some are blaiming the pregnancy, ofcourse we know pregnancy comes with its problems buh it doesnt make u stupid or does it?
talking abt bn forced, yes she was. am sure u HV not bn following tiff stories, go check for "Reluctant bride" and read it b4 this one, u will understand that she was forced to the marriage, well am not saying that's a good base for her to act the way she did. u may also read A man to call her own" all of them r same story line and same characters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by mohjisolah(f): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Am back and better
Really missed this story a lot
Things av really change especially tara am jst surprise on d way she behaves nw
@tiffany tanks for d update
Re: Deceitful Couple by Jeanfortune(f): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
evaZee:
talking abt bn forced, yes she was. am sure u HV not bn following tiff stories, go check for "Reluctant bride" and read it b4 this one, u will understand that she was forced to the marriage, well am not saying that's a good base for her to act the way she did. u may also read A man to call her own" all of them r same story line and same characters.

my dear, if u have really read that series and digested it, The Reluctant Bride, then u ll understand that, there was a spark between Jordan and Tara when they first met in Kaduna, and then when Jordan proposed, Tara's only bitterness was that, Jordan was just marrying her for what he did to her which u and i know that with the status of Jordan, if he didnt want her, he woulda dump her probably compensate her and go his way buh he didnt do that. As for Tara, like i said earlier, there was a spark, and remember how she melts just by the sight of Jordan, dont even talk about Jordan's father and Mr. Anthony Tara's father forcing them, they were only after the family's reputation especially Mr. Anthony who was such a greedy fellow, and between u and i, if Jordan and Tara didnt wanna be together, no amount of force can do that so i dont get where or why Tara is acting like she's doing the Nicholas a favour by staying with their son

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by dshiningstar247(f): 12:04am On Apr 26, 2015
Jeanfortune:
it's Jordan who first bring the matter of being forced into marriage not Tara so dnt blame her
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jordan had taken Maureen and Leila to see Joel. This was their third visit to Joel and he didn't look happy, nevertheless, he smiled up at Leila and even poke her in the stomach. She laughed hysterically.
'Daddy, see what uncle Jordan bought for me', she said, looking adorably at Jordan. Jordan winked at her and she smiled. A week with the Nicholas had made her love them. Most especially, their eldest son.
'Sweetheart you didn't tell me what he bought for you', Joel told them.
'Oh daddy, he bought clothes, shoes and even got me a lesson teacher. Her name is miss Vicky and she is so nice to me'
'Oh really?'
'Yes daddy, I love Eugene too. His cries like a watering can but also laughs whenever he sees his father, mother or Shan. And guess what?'
'What?'
'He is always looking for a way to disappear from his lessons but his mother is always in her room, she hardly come out. Do you know that she bathe me once? Oh daddy? Can we now live with them? They have plenty of rooms too'
Joel laughed, he smiled as his daughter chattered. He saw that she was adjusting to life at the Nicholas and was grateful to Jordan.
'Daddy Shan...'
'Sweetheart, why didn't come with your mother?'
'Mummy visited me once. She...'
'Not your mummy, Mich'
'I haven't seen her daddy'
Joel looked from Maureen to Jordan.
'Jordan, I will keep asking you this questions whenever you come. Where is my wife?'
'We can't find her Joel. Mich isn't at the house. She left over a week ago'
'She's alone, pregnant and in danger'
'I heard she and Tara exchanged words and, Mich angrily left with a suitcase'
'Damn this wound', Joel cursed.
'Jordan I want to have a talk with Tara'
'Tara isn't in a condition to talk to you Joel. She is...'
'She is lazier than Mich. All she does is lock herself up in the room and sleep. Jordan's mother practically forces her to eat something. She hardly even leave her room and when she does, it is to see Eugene and her sister. I hate her most. Do you know that everyone was blaming the pregnancy? Well, she is very lazy and a saddist too. Apart from being too short, and ugly, she...'
Maureen didn't get to finish her speech. She received two hot slaps from Jordan. The slap was unexpected and very painful that she began crying. Leila looked in awe.
'What did I do Jordan? That ugly wife of yours...'
Jordan slapped her again. The slap carried his anger.
'Joel, do something'
'No Maureen, you deserve what you got from Jordan. You are so ungrateful, never you speak ill of your host-especially not in their presence. I've told you this already, Jordan isn't like me. You talk to me and Mich without respect and go scot free, now you know that you won't always go scot free'
'Jordan, I'm a lady and shouldn't be hit'
'You don't want me to hit you again, never you say any negative thing about my family. Especially about Tara because I won't forgive you and watch how you talk to me young lady, the whole staff at home have been complaining about how you order them around and treat them like your slaves. In my house, we do no such thing and never you let me catch you mal treating any of the maid or calling Tara names. You know what? She is much more beautiful and than you. Smart, hard-working and pleases me in and out of bed. I won't tolerate you talk back at her'
'Oh, Tara is so beautiful and perfect, yet you two never speak to each other. And you don't share a room anymore'
Jordan turned and began walking towards her. She saw the look on his face and knew she was in for it.
'No Jordan, I'm sorry. Please'
Jordan controlled his rage and almost laughed to himself. He had no intention of touching her.
'I'm taking you back home'
'We only just arrived'
'And I just changed my mind. Do you have a problem with that?'
'No', Maureen replied hastily.
'Good, you two should wait for me outside the door'
'Yes sir', Maureen said sarcastically.
Leila hugged her father and left. She smiled up at Jordan and waved as the door closed.
'Please find Mich'
'Okay'
'So you and Tara are having problems? She is pregnant Jordan. Doctor Jonas said you refused attending her last ante natal check up and also refused to talk to him when he called'
'He reported me?'
'No, he said to tell you that her blood pressure has risen. She's carrying another very complicated pregnancy'
Jordan turned to go.
'Jordan, if you and Tara continue like this. I will instruct Jonas to carry a D and C. Better to lost the baby than Tara'
Jordan said nothing, he yanked the door opened and walked out of the room. He picked Leila up and they walked to his car. He observed that Maureen had stopped crying but she was hicupping.
He drove to Henry and Linda.
'Where is this?', Leila asked
'My friend's house'
They walked in and were met by Henry in the living room. Henry smiled.
'Oh, are these Joel's daughter and sister?'
'Yea, where is Linda?'
'I left her bathing, let me let her know that you are here', Henry said and walked up.
'Are you hungry Leila?'
'I want to sleep'
'Okay, I will tell Henry to take you upstairs'
'Uncle Jordan?'
'Can I lie down on the cushion?'
'Okay then, but you will pee first'
Henry and appeared. Her face lit up when she saw him. She went to him and embraced him.
'Goodness Mich, you are so very heavy'
'She will be put to bed next month', Henry proudly said.
Linda was glowing in her white free dress. She saw Maureen and pretended not to remember that she had pushed her down the stairs.
'Hi Leila, I am Linda. How is your daddy?'
'He is fine'
'Would you like some ice creams?'
'Yes', Leila said and Linda knew she had just bought her.
'Isn't anyone gonna offer me something?', Maureen asked.
'No', Henry replied
'Why?'
'You think I have forgotten that you pushed my wife down the stairs and let Joel did the apologizing to you?'
'Well, if you want me to apologize, I won't', Maureen shrugged.
'Don't, because if you do, I will vent my anger on you'
'Good. I wonder why Michelle keep lazy women as her friends'
Henry walked to her, he held her two arms and shook the life out of her.
'Stop it, I'm hurting'
'I want you to you brat. Never you say a negative word about my wife. One day, you will be a wife and your sisters-in-laws will treat you the same way'
'No'
'Then start atoning for your sins. You might get a good husband. No man wants a viper for a wife'
Maureen sanked further into her seat. What Henry told her had not sat well with her. She became quiet. Turning to Leila, she found her sleeping in Jordan's arms.
'Why are you all so good to everyone except me?'
'Look at yourself miss? Maybe the problem lies within you', Jordan told her.
'And you sure have the solution', Henry added.
Jordan took Leila upstairs. He lay her in one of the spare rooms and sat there thinking of his own life. The door swung open and Henry came in with a bottle of brandy and two goblets. He sat down. Next to Jordan, uncorked the bottle and gave a filled goblet to him. Jordan gulped it down.
'You know Jordan, you've lost weight'
'Have I?'
'Yes you have. I was with Tara yesterday'
-okay'
'I called her to meet me in one of my houses. I wanted to have a private talk with her'
'Okay'
'You two are going through trials right now. Tara...'
'Don't you dare call that name to me'
'Why shouldn't I? She is your wife'
'Not anymore'
'You love her'
'No, I loved her'
'I know you Jordan. I think I know you more than Tara does. She doesn't understand you as I do'
'Okay'
'Look pass your anger Jordan. We are yet to find Mich. She just disappeared and your wife too needs you'
'She is no wife of mine'
'Before you married Tara, you had numerous lovers but as far as I can tell, Tara is the only woman you've had any intercourse with in more than five years. What you feel for her is real. You can't just say its over'
'It is'
'What will happen to the pregnancy? What about Eugene?'
'Henry, Tara dared told me I'm sleeping with Mich, she told me to choose between her and my sister and have the guts to tell me that she did me a favour by marrying me after five bloody years of marriage?'
'Yes Jordan, she told me everything, including the fact that you forced yourself on her'
'I'm not sorry for that'
'This is not you Jordan. You don't forced yourself on women'
'She was my wife and I deserve my marital right'
'And now?'
'We are separated'
'Oh?'
'then why is it that you haven't had s.x for over a week now?'
'I did'
'With who?'
'Not your business'
'You are lying Jordan. I know you and I can see it in your eyes that you are starved. How can you be, when you have a wife'
'Hey, don't patronize me'
'Okay, Tara is actually repentant for her actions but her stubborn pride won't let her plead for forgiveness'
'Okay'
'Its not too late Jordan. You can go back to your wife. I once over heard her telling Linda that your touch unleashed passions in her she never knew exited. Go home, make love to her, and talk things out. As for her, she had learn her lesson in a bitter way. Never in her wildest dream would she repeat this mistake. And you Jordan should apologize for forcing yourself on her. She is pregnant, you should treat her like an egg'
'Henry, I don't think there is any hope for Tara and I'
'Since I found hope with Linda, then you and Tara have one too'
'What I feel towards Tara now is anger. No, not anger but rage'
'I know. This incidence had thought you both a lesson'
'Forget Tara'
'Okay, how on earth do you sleep at night when your sister is missing?'
'She left'
'You and Tara sent her away. We've been looking Jordan but she is no where to be found. Think, maybe she is with someone'
'Don't know Henry'
'Can't you see that your mother is suffering? Please help out'
'Justin is at home, let him take care of it'
'We need all hands on deck Jordan. Think about what I told you Jordan, you and Tara need each other now'
'Okay'

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by Angelsit(f): 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
those words really calmed Maureen, I just hope she would change and Jordan needs 2 forgive his wife. thank sis 4 d update and happy sunday
Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thanks for da update TiffanyJ , u are doing a good job.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.