Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637177 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Angelsit:
those words really calmed Maureen, I just hope she would change and Jordan needs 2 forgive his wife. thank sis 4 d update and happy sunday
Thanks dear for reading. Happyy sunday to you too.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
orla01:
Thanks for da update TiffanyJ , u are doing a good job.
Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by dshiningstar247(f): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
oh dt serves Maureen right she thinks dt every one is like her brother . thanks to Henry for talking sense into his friend. tnx Tiffy for d update
Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
See slaps ooo...Anyways serves her right.....Jordan and Tara should solve whatever problem they have jawee..I don tire for them..
Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
TiffanyJ:

Thanks for reading
Its a privilege dearie I should be thanking u.
Re: Deceitful Couple by joaneemon(f): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nice update..
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Tara nd Jordan Stubborness is too much jare...... Wat is it sef? Abeg both of dem should park well jare.

Maureen, u really need a lot of spanking, lyk seriously.

Tiff thanks 4 d update.....still following u lyk twitter.
Re: Deceitful Couple by princessadeola(f): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Jordan had taken Maureen and Leila to see Joel. This was their third visit to Joel and he didn't look happy, nevertheless, he smiled up at Leila and even poke her in the stomach. She laughed hysterically.
'Daddy, see what uncle Jordan bought for me', she said, looking adorably at Jordan. Jordan winked at her and she smiled. A week with the Nicholas had made her love them. Most especially, their eldest son.
'Sweetheart you didn't tell me what he bought for you', Joel told them.
'Oh daddy, he bought clothes, shoes and even got me a lesson teacher. Her name is miss Vicky and she is so nice to me'
'Oh really?'
'Yes daddy, I love Eugene too. His cries like a watering can but also laughs whenever he sees his father, mother or Shan. And guess what?'
'What?'
'He is always looking for a way to disappear from his lessons but his mother is always in her room, she hardly come out. Do you know that she bathe me once? Oh daddy? Can we now live with them? They have plenty of rooms too'
Joel laughed, he smiled as his daughter chattered. He saw that she was adjusting to life at the Nicholas and was grateful to Jordan.
'Daddy Shan...'
'Sweetheart, why didn't come with your mother?'
'Mummy visited me once. She...'
'Not your mummy, Mich'
'I haven't seen her daddy'
Joel looked from Maureen to Jordan.
'Jordan, I will keep asking you this questions whenever you come. Where is my wife?'
'We can't find her Joel. Mich isn't at the house. She left over a week ago'
'She's alone, pregnant and in danger'
'I heard she and Tara exchanged words and, Mich angrily left with a suitcase'
'Damn this wound', Joel cursed.
'Jordan I want to have a talk with Tara'
'Tara isn't in a condition to talk to you Joel. She is...'
'She is lazier than Mich. All she does is lock herself up in the room and sleep. Jordan's mother practically forces her to eat something. She hardly even leave her room and when she does, it is to see Eugene and her sister. I hate her most. Do you know that everyone was blaming the pregnancy? Well, she is very lazy and a saddist too. Apart from being too short, and ugly, she...'
Maureen didn't get to finish her speech. She received two hot slaps from Jordan. The slap was unexpected and very painful that she began crying. Leila looked in awe.
'What did I do Jordan? That ugly wife of yours...'
Jordan slapped her again. The slap carried his anger.
'Joel, do something'
'No Maureen, you deserve what you got from Jordan. You are so ungrateful, never you speak ill of your host-especially not in their presence. I've told you this already, Jordan isn't like me. You talk to me and Mich without respect and go scot free, now you know that you won't always go scot free'
'Jordan, I'm a lady and shouldn't be hit'
'You don't want me to hit you again, never you say any negative thing about my family. Especially about Tara because I won't forgive you and watch how you talk to me young lady, the whole staff at home have been complaining about how you order them around and treat them like your slaves. In my house, we do no such thing and never you let me catch you mal treating any of the maid or calling Tara names. You know what? She is much more beautiful and than you. Smart, hard-working and pleases me in and out of bed. I won't tolerate you talk back at her'
'Oh, Tara is so beautiful and perfect, yet you two never speak to each other. And you don't share a room anymore'
Jordan turned and began walking towards her. She saw the look on his face and knew she was in for it.
'No Jordan, I'm sorry. Please'
Jordan controlled his rage and almost laughed to himself. He had no intention of touching her.
'I'm taking you back home'
'We only just arrived'
'And I just changed my mind. Do you have a problem with that?'
'No', Maureen replied hastily.
'Good, you two should wait for me outside the door'
'Yes sir', Maureen said sarcastically.
Leila hugged her father and left. She smiled up at Jordan and waved as the door closed.
'Please find Mich'
'Okay'
'So you and Tara are having problems? She is pregnant Jordan. Doctor Jonas said you refused attending her last ante natal check up and also refused to talk to him when he called'
'He reported me?'
'No, he said to tell you that her blood pressure has risen. She's carrying another very complicated pregnancy'
Jordan turned to go.
'Jordan, if you and Tara continue like this. I will instruct Jonas to carry a D and C. Better to lost the baby than Tara'
Jordan said nothing, he yanked the door opened and walked out of the room. He picked Leila up and they walked to his car. He observed that Maureen had stopped crying but she was hicupping.
He drove to Henry and Linda.
'Where is this?', Leila asked
'My friend's house'
They walked in and were met by Henry in the living room. Henry smiled.
'Oh, are these Joel's daughter and sister?'
'Yea, where is Linda?'
'I left her bathing, let me let her know that you are here', Henry said and walked up.
'Are you hungry Leila?'
'I want to sleep'
'Okay, I will tell Henry to take you upstairs'
'Uncle Jordan?'
'Can I lie down on the cushion?'
'Okay then, but you will pee first'
Henry and appeared. Her face lit up when she saw him. She went to him and embraced him.
'Goodness Mich, you are so very heavy'
'She will be put to bed next month', Henry proudly said.
Linda was glowing in her white free dress. She saw Maureen and pretended not to remember that she had pushed her down the stairs.
'Hi Leila, I am Linda. How is your daddy?'
'He is fine'
'Would you like some ice creams?'
'Yes', Leila said and Linda knew she had just bought her.
'Isn't anyone gonna offer me something?', Maureen asked.
'No', Henry replied
'Why?'
'You think I have forgotten that you pushed my wife down the stairs and let Joel did the apologizing to you?'
'Well, if you want me to apologize, I won't', Maureen shrugged.
'Don't, because if you do, I will vent my anger on you'
'Good. I wonder why Michelle keep lazy women as her friends'
Henry walked to her, he held her two arms and shook the life out of her.
'Stop it, I'm hurting'
'I want you to you brat. Never you say a negative word about my wife. One day, you will be a wife and your sisters-in-laws will treat you the same way'
'No'
'Then start atoning for your sins. You might get a good husband. No man wants a viper for a wife'
Maureen sanked further into her seat. What Henry told her had not sat well with her. She became quiet. Turning to Leila, she found her sleeping in Jordan's arms.
'Why are you all so good to everyone except me?'
'Look at yourself miss? Maybe the problem lies within you', Jordan told her.
'And you sure have the solution', Henry added.
Jordan took Leila upstairs. He lay her in one of the spare rooms and sat there thinking of his own life. The door swung open and Henry came in with a bottle of brandy and two goblets. He sat down. Next to Jordan, uncorked the bottle and gave a filled goblet to him. Jordan gulped it down.
'You know Jordan, you've lost weight'
'Have I?'
'Yes you have. I was with Tara yesterday'
-okay'
'I called her to meet me in one of my houses. I wanted to have a private talk with her'
'Okay'
'You two are going through trials right now. Tara...'
'Don't you dare call that name to me'
'Why shouldn't I? She is your wife'
'Not anymore'
'You love her'
'No, I loved her'
'I know you Jordan. I think I know you more than Tara does. She doesn't understand you as I do'
'Okay'
'Look pass your anger Jordan. We are yet to find Mich. She just disappeared and your wife too needs you'
'She is no wife of mine'
'Before you married Tara, you had numerous lovers but as far as I can tell, Tara is the only woman you've had any intercourse with in more than five years. What you feel for her is real. You can't just say its over'
'It is'
'What will happen to the pregnancy? What about Eugene?'
'Henry, Tara dared told me I'm sleeping with Mich, she told me to choose between her and my sister and have the guts to tell me that she did me a favour by marrying me after five bloody years of marriage?'
'Yes Jordan, she told me everything, including the fact that you forced yourself on her'
'I'm not sorry for that'
'This is not you Jordan. You don't forced yourself on women'
'She was my wife and I deserve my marital right'
'And now?'
'We are separated'
'Oh?'
'then why is it that you haven't had s.x for over a week now?'
'I did'
'With who?'
'Not your business'
'You are lying Jordan. I know you and I can see it in your eyes that you are starved. How can you be, when you have a wife'
'Hey, don't patronize me'
'Okay, Tara is actually repentant for her actions but her stubborn pride won't let her plead for forgiveness'
'Okay'
'Its not too late Jordan. You can go back to your wife. I once over heard her telling Linda that your touch unleashed passions in her she never knew exited. Go home, make love to her, and talk things out. As for her, she had learn her lesson in a bitter way. Never in her wildest dream would she repeat this mistake. And you Jordan should apologize for forcing yourself on her. She is pregnant, you should treat her like an egg'
'Henry, I don't think there is any hope for Tara and I'
'Since I found hope with Linda, then you and Tara have one too'
'What I feel towards Tara now is anger. No, not anger but rage'
'I know. This incidence had thought you both a lesson'
'Forget Tara'
'Okay, how on earth do you sleep at night when your sister is missing?'
'She left'
'You and Tara sent her away. We've been looking Jordan but she is no where to be found. Think, maybe she is with someone'
'Don't know Henry'
'Can't you see that your mother is suffering? Please help out'
'Justin is at home, let him take care of it'
'We need all hands on deck Jordan. Think about what I told you Jordan, you and Tara need each other now'
'Okay'
Then start atoning for your sins. You might get a good husband. No man wants a viper for a wife nice advice from henry
Re: Deceitful Couple by Omololamide(f): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nice update. Thank u tiff.
Happy sunday.
Re: Deceitful Couple by flowerybabe(f): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sis tiffany wel done
Re: Deceitful Couple by flowerybabe(f): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sis tiffany weldone mor ink to ur pen o
Re: Deceitful Couple by DzTzl(f): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
princessadeola:
Then start atoning for your sins. You might get a good husband. No man wants a viper for a wife nice advice from henry
y quote all of dt huh?

9 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Kingblingz(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
princessadeola:
Na wa o,common sense isn't common! Did u have 2 quote d whole story? Nice update Ti

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by Ogoanita(f): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
kiss nice work, keep it up, jst that ure slow in updating new chapters
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thanks Tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by toykathy(f): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
very plentiful update i must say.Thz tiffanyj. I wonder how jordan n tara wil reconcile their differences.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Adegokedamisky(f): 12:38am On Apr 27, 2015
Wow
Re: Deceitful Couple by bukkylois(f): 4:21am On Apr 27, 2015
Tiffany.... I must confess you are very talented.. I have been a silent reader and you captivate me everytime you update..
I would love to make an observation.. Before you post your lovely pieces of art please proofread... Most times you have Little typographical errors you need to rid your work of.
Good work dear.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2015
princessadeola:
so you had to quoate a long story just to say this?please don't do that next time.
Re: Deceitful Couple by jemmanuella97(f): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2015
Superb
Re: Deceitful Couple by BlizzydoDo(f): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
great story.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Shebarh(f): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
everyone in dis story r so very annoying

3 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jeanfortune:
Ok, i need to say something here, i dont like the way some of u are blaming Jordan, what d hell! Didnt u guys read where Tara claimed she was forced? As a man, how u gonna feel that u ve been in a joint agreement for long and suddenly someone's is forming being 'forced'. I mean she's been in this marriage for five years and she's claiming being forced, na so? Besides, who forced her self? Mtcheew, and then some are blaiming the pregnancy, ofcourse we know pregnancy comes with its problems buh it doesnt make u stupid or does it?
jordan also made a comment on Tara being forced on him, he sed dt wen she went to buy cornflakes
Re: Deceitful Couple by TrishaP(f): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jeanfortune:
Ok, i need to say something here, i dont like the way some of u are blaming Jordan, what d hell! Didnt u guys read where Tara claimed she was forced? As a man, how u gonna feel that u ve been in a joint agreement for long and suddenly someone's is forming being 'forced'. I mean she's been in this marriage for five years and she's claiming being forced, na so? Besides, who forced her self? Mtcheew, and then some are blaiming the pregnancy, ofcourse we know pregnancy comes with its problems buh it doesnt make u stupid or does it?
I thought I was the only one who saw this way too.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
'Good morning Jerry, how was your night?'
'It was great dear, got to go. I have lectures by 8am'
'Speaking like a true Lecturer'
'Yea, don't you think its high time you pay Joel a visit?'
'No'
'Its been two weeks Mich. Your family are worried'
'Your breakfast is ready'
'I can't Mich'
'You should. I won't let you out of that door without breakfast'
Jerry went to the dinning room and sat down. Mich came in with two bowls. The table was already set.
'What did you prepare?'
'Its custard and bean cake'
'Mich, you are making me not to miss my wife at all. Look at me, even my colleagues think I am adding weight'
'I'm glad. By the way,have you spoken with Joan?'
'She's fine. What do you think about going for your masters. I'm sure Joel will let you'
'I'm not interested'
'Why?'
'I only have my WAEC result'
'Why?'
'I never really graduated. I got kicked out in my second year'
'But Joel said...'
'I lied to him Jerry. I am just not a good wife and I don't deserve him at all'
'Mich, you are the best thing that could ever happen to any man. Look, I hardly even miss my wife and sometimes, I stared at you wishing I got you before Joel did. My house is sparkly neat, you feed me twice in a day and gave me listening ear. Even Joan doesn't take care of me like you did. Sometimes, I pray to God to keep Joel in the hospital so that I will have you. But its wrong, Joel is my friend, I can't ever have any intimate relationship with you. I like you, I respect you and I envy Joel. I will advice you to go back to school. Its not too late. Buy JAMB form Mich'
Mich began crying softly. She missed Joel so much and missed her family. Jerry stood up and picked his laptop.
'You can't hide forever Mich. Its time you face your fears. Do you want your mother to die thinking of you? What about Joel and your anti natal checkup?'
With that, he couldn't resist kissing her forehead before leaving for work. If given the chance, he would have married her over and over again but he loves and respect Joel like a brother.

During dinner at the Nicholas house, as usual, Tara's food was sent upstairs and she returned it. Jordan pretended not to notice it, he continued eating his rice while Shan stood up.
'Where are you going to?'
'Tara didn't eat her dinner'
'So?'
'Uncle Jordan, I can't eat while my sister is hungry'
'Continue eating your food. Tara sent back the food because she isn't hungry'
'Let me take the food to her', Justine said and collected the tray from the maid. Mrs Nicholas, who had always bullied Tara into eating had fallen ill and had been in her room for two days. In reality, she was mourning her daughter who had disappeared for the past two weeks. Opening the door to the room, he found Tara reading a novel. She looked up when he entered and smiled at him.
'Do you want me to spoon feed you?'
'I'm not hungry. Other things occupies my mind'
'like?'
'If I tell you, then its no longer a secret'
'Let me guess?'
'Okay'
'You miss Jordan?'
She nodded, slowly.
'You missed the great s.x and the closeness?'
Tara was embarrassed. She just kept quiet and was surprised that Justine was telling her that.
'Don't be shy Tara, you are pregnant and Jordan is the father. The two of you are like this because of your stubborn pride. If he won't come to you, go to him'
'I can't. What if he says no?'
'I know Jordan Tara, he might pretend not to care but he does. Two weeks in this cold whether without the warmth of your husband isn't good at all'
'Justine!'
'What? You are my brother's wife. What is there to hide? I love Sarah and we enjoy great s,x. So what? We are married'
'Jordan doesn't love me anymore'
'Go to him this night. If he refuses, tell him you will go out to get your satisfaction'
'What if...?'
'Hey, go to him'
He sat next to her and began feeding her.
'I know Jordan is the only man you've ever allowed to touch you. He is so lucky to have you yet he doesn't know. Its quiet unfortunate I'm in love with Sarah, I would have snatched you from him. Eat, you need your strength for what lies ahead'
After dinner, she began watching film but her mind was never on it. Jordan clouded her memory. When she was sure that everyone had retired to his or her room, she stood up, removed her clothes and filled the tub with water. She added bath gel and took a lingering bath thinking of Mich. Guilt was eating Tara up. She had asked Kelvin to involve himself in the search. No one had ever openly accused her of sending Mich away. They were all kind to her, well, except Jordan. She left the bath, wipe her body dry with a towel and began looking for a night dress to wear. She finally settled on a short black silky dress that barely covered her bosom and thighs. She loosed her long brazilian hair, combed it and let it fall around her shoulders. She didn't bother with make up.
'What if he sent me away?', she thought.
'Well, he took his marital right from me without my consent, its time I get mine'
She picked a long red robe and donned it then sprayed her body. Opening the door to the room she had kicked him out two weeks ago, she began walking on her toes to his room. She stopped and prayed to her God that he locked the door. To her utter excitement and disappointment, she turned the knob and the door opened. The room was dark. Of course Jordan never slept with light. She switched it on from the switch. Jordan who was about to sleep turned and saw her.
'What do you want?'
'Are we still married?'
'No'
'Okay, my name is Tara Joseph. I need a lover for this night'
'Wrong room'
'I'm starved and its late, can't go out to get my satisfaction by this time of the night. I can't do it with either Mr Edward or Mr Justine. They are both with their wives and I'm single, you are equally single'
'Get out of my room Tara'
'Okay', she said but then, got rid of the robe. Jordan stared and looked hungrily at her. She smiled like an innocent.
'Put back that robe Tara'
'Call me miss Joseph'
'I won't touch you. Stop wasting your time'
'Okay',she said and smiled. She bend down to pick the robe on the floor. Her gown was short and Jordan couldn't help but stare at her exposed body.
' I guess I have to look for another single and willing man like me', she said and left the room. Tara didn't go back to her room, she went to where the family kept the car keys and picked hers. She went out, boarded it and start the car. The security man was looked at her in surprise.
'Madam, I can't open this gate o. Its late and oga Jordan will have my head'
'Damn you Abel, open this damn gate'
'No ma. Its late and you are pregnant'
Tara was angry, she left the car as if to slap the man but was stopped by Jordan.
'Are you crazy? Do you want to wake the whole house?'
'Yes'
'Where are you going to?'
'Do you care?'
'No,'
'Then tell this man to open this damn gate'
'Let's go upstairs'
'No, I want to go out of that gate not upstairs'
'Please Tara, its late'
'Let me be'
'Jordan what is it?', they both turned and saw Edward.
'Father, maybe she drank. She wants to go out'
'Its late Tara. Where are you going to'
'To meet someone'
'I'm sleepy, jordan take her to her room and lock the door if need be'
With that, he walked back to his bed, and sleep. Jordan picked tara up. He didn't take her to her room. He met Justin at the hall way.
'Go to your wife Justine, I've got this'
'Jordan, you just passed Tara's room'
'Pretend you didn't see me'
Justine laughed and went back inside. Jordan opened the door to his room and deposited her on the bed.
'Tara...'
'No, miss Joseph'
'Okay, I will give you what you want'
'I've lost interest'
'It seems I'm now in need'
'good for you'
'Listen Tara, you can't just walk here, awaken the lust in me and then walk away'
'I have a price'
'Good, how much?'
'Mich'
'Mich?'
'Help in finding her'
'Is that all?'
'Yea'
'Okay'
He made love to her three times. Later, they lay spent in each others arms. He was about to sleep when Tara tried leaving the bed. He held her hips.
'Where to?'
'Your time is up'
'So soon? Stay the night'
'Sorry mr, I can't'
'Why?'
'I want my own bed'
'Okay, stay another hour'
'It will cost you more'
'I know where Mich is'
Tara angrily sat up? Forgetting she was unclad.
'She's with someone'
'Who?'
'Joel's friend, Jeremy now, stay another hour'
She laid down. Before she finally slept, Tara made a vow. No one will stop her this time, not even Edward Nicholas. Come tomorrow, she's got a plan.
She slept and forgot the time. When she finally opened her eyes, ray of sunlight was streaming into the room. Left the bed, wore her dress and then the robe and quietly opened the door. She was peeping the hallway, not wanting anyone to see her when Sarah appeared. Tara went out.
'Hi Sarah'
'Hi Tara, you slept there?', she said pointing at Jordan's door.
'Hush. I don't want mother or father to know'
'You know you are so funny? How long will you keep sneaking in and out of his room?'
'Can you stay two weeks without Justine?'
'No'
'Now you know'
'Did you guys...'
'Yes, maybe its a step Sarah, his anger seemed to have reduced. He may forgive me, with time'
'Go and bathe, its time for breakfast'
'On the contrary, I'm too hungry. I will bathe after eating'
'Tara?', Alice called.
'Mother good morning'
'I went to check on you this morning, your bed doesn't look like you slept on it. Where were you?'
'I, ah I was around'
'Around where? I went to Eugene, Shan, Maureen and even Leila's room. I was scared you know. I thought to tell Jordan first before I rise the alarm that you were missing'
'mother I...I...was with Jordan'
'Jordan? You slept in his room?'
Tara groaned, isn't there any privacy left in this house anymore?
'She did', Sarah told her.
Alice smiled and wave her hands away.
'Don't be shy of me Tara, I'm your mother. All you need say you were with Jordan and I won't ask any more questions'
'Yes mother'
'I'm glad you two are working things out. By the way, its time for breakfast'
'Okay', she said and hurriedly went downstairs.
'Sarah, isn't Tara funny?'
'She is mother. Em mother, justine said'
'Sarah, is justine doing his duty by you?'
'Yes'
'Then why are you not with any child?'
'I...' A maid appeared and Alice was distracted. Sarah quietly slipped away to the dinning room. While everyone eat and chat, Tara kept more to herself. She was planning something on how to sneak out of the house. Jordan came downstairs and she looked away.
'Morning everyone', he said cheerfully.
'Morning bro. How was your night?'
'Splendid', he said and pounced on his food. Not once did he looked at her way and not once did she look at his way. Sarah, Justine and Alice just shook their head.

Mich and Jerry were having breakfast when Joan arrived. She glared at Mich
'So, this is why you never bother calling me? Because of this trash?'
'Joan where are you coming from?'
'Get out of my house Michelle'
'She is going no where'
'Okay', she went to the bedroom and dialed a number.
'Tiger, I know where the Nicholas girl is'
'Where?'
'My house, sleeping with my husband'
'Are you sure?'
'I'm staring at her'
'Be prepared, never let her out of your side. We shall come this evening'
'How much is my cut?'
'200k'
'Its manageable'
'Good'

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deceitful Couple by TrishaP(f): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
TiffanyJ it is high time you start dedicating the chapters to every first commenter.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Chubbiehills(f): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
i told dis mich of a lady but she eont listen..anyway hang on, help is near jst pray it won't be too late
Re: Deceitful Couple by Niwdog(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
and third comentator. The last update gat me smilling althrough till i got to the last paragraph
Re: Deceitful Couple by Sandjane(f): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Na wahoo 4 joan,jordan and tara ar something else,thanks tiff 4 d update
Re: Deceitful Couple by Shebarh(f): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
ntn must happen to Mitch oh
Re: Deceitful Couple by dshiningstar247(f): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
princessadeola:
Pls stop quoting the story u r making whole thing boring. Instead of quoting just reply. Tnx
Re: Deceitful Couple by lizbethy: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
tanx 4 the update, eh nothin shud not happen to mich biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.