Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

DOPPELGANGER: Is It Factual Or Tale? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DOPPELGANGER: Is It Factual Or Tale? (989 Views)

Bible : Fables Or Tale By Moon Light? / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / Does Almighty God Condemm Alcohol, Prove With Factual Fact Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOPPELGANGER: Is It Factual Or Tale? by Koolking(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
Doppelganger is a ghostly double of a living person that haunts its living counterpart.

I am a believer of virtually nothing but God. I have heard mysterious stories of the living being stalked by their ghostly self. A friend shared a story on how a girl was delivered from the shackles of this mystery. I dismissed her story with levity. On a second thought I was inclined to read more online, I found this on Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelg%C3%A4nger

I maintained that there is nothing like doppelganger. I know NL is full of spiritualists and prophets/prophetesses, let someone share his/her experience on this.

1 Like

Re: DOPPELGANGER: Is It Factual Or Tale? by bolaino(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lol, funny, I guess you've watched vampire diaries.
Re: DOPPELGANGER: Is It Factual Or Tale? by itstpia1: 2:18am On Oct 16, 2014
Check this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1135933/look-alike-strangers

And yes, seeing a doppleganger of someone you were close to, usually means your enemies have got a lock on your position and are ready to strike.

There is nothing esoteric about doppleganger, the phenomenon is simply reflecting the fact that you're being monitored closely by people who want to destroy you.

Its not rocket science- most people are too busy with their daily lives to realize others are doing nothing but study them and the families they come from.

1 Like

Re: DOPPELGANGER: Is It Factual Or Tale? by Weah96: 5:55am On Oct 16, 2014
Another myth. Death is inevitable, doppelganger or not.
Re: DOPPELGANGER: Is It Factual Or Tale? by itstpia1: 5:57am On Oct 16, 2014
doppelganger is supposed to hasten death.

but, like i said, when you see a doppelganger, just know your enemies have been whooping with joy over your matter for a while, before deciding to close in by the time they send the doppel.
Re: DOPPELGANGER: Is It Factual Or Tale? by Koolking(m): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2014
bolaino:
Lol, funny, I guess you've watched vampire diaries.

Never watched VD. This happens to be one of many spiritual experiences of people. I brought it here to gauge if this experience is isolated or it happens for real.

1 Like

Re: DOPPELGANGER: Is It Factual Or Tale? by Koolking(m): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2014
itstpia1:
Check this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1135933/look-alike-strangers

And yes, seeing a doppleganger of someone you were close to, usually means your enemies have got a lock on your position and are ready to strike.

There is nothing esoteric about doppleganger, the phenomenon is simply reflecting the fact that you're being monitored closely by people who want to destroy you.

Its not rocket science- most people are too busy with their daily lives to realize others are doing nothing but study them and the families they come from
Re: DOPPELGANGER: Is It Factual Or Tale? by tpiatabernacles: 2:47am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: DOPPELGANGER: Is It Factual Or Tale? by tpiah99: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: DOPPELGANGER: Is It Factual Or Tale? by tpiadotcom: 1:57pm On May 06, 2015
Hm
Re: DOPPELGANGER: Is It Factual Or Tale? by tpiander: 12:32am On Oct 21, 2015
aoni r'ogun doppleganger these ember months o.

amin, l'oruko Jesu.

(1) (Reply)

PROOF: Understanding Religious Delusion / Using Of Ipad As Bible In Church: Innovation Or Ungodly? / Love Not The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.