Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Question: Proof Of Funds To Study In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Question: Proof Of Funds To Study In Canada (2526 Views)

How Can Nigerians In Diaspora Access Their Funds From 2016 With The CBN Policy? / My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Proof Of Ties To Country Of Residence/citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Question: Proof Of Funds To Study In Canada by evergreen9: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hey guys
I am interested in applying for a practical nursing diploma program in a Canadian college, However I was told that I would need to provide a proof of financial support (10,000 CAD plus tuition for 1st year). My question now is this , Do I have to show the cash to the Canadian Immigration authorities or Would I just have to assure them that I have a financial sponsor with that sum of money in his/her account . I am unfamiliar with this and I would really appreciate if someone could give an in-depth explanation on how this works. Thanks in advance
Re: Question: Proof Of Funds To Study In Canada by justwise(m): 6:40am On Oct 16, 2014

(1)

Bad State Of My Home Town #umuomaku,orumba South LGA Anambra State. / From The Island To Ayobo Ipaja / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.