Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? (16533 Views)

Three Players Keshi Should Drop For South Africa Clash / Opinion: Keshi Should NOT Be Given A New Contract / List Uncapped in-form Players Keshi Should Call-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by banom(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
After super eagle's 3-1 victory over Sudan today, let's see what nairalanders still think about Keshi. Do you now say he should stay or be fired ?

Beginning with me, #KESHISHOULDGO#

Let's hear yours.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by tutaboi(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
Capital yes!!!.........I will only stop if I should see my ears without a mirror

15 Likes

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by bullyman36(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
Winning today match doesn't change anything jawe..... Let the man go

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by kNarcissus(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
Perhaps he's got luck on his side, But his biased mind towards players that could contribute more to the team is still a problem.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by jnrbayano(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
*brings microphone, put in his mouth and screams*

YES!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by bullyman36(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
jnrbayano:
*brings microphone, put in his mouth and screams*

YES!!!!
Bro tis late already, some girls are fast asleep. Please don't wake them up....you know we're talking football grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by Gloria3389(f): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
bullyman36:

Bro tis late already, some girls are fast asleep. Please don't wake them up....you know we're talking football grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by Gloria3389(f): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
keshi is no more a coach.....he's a dummie.... Sorry to say that... it's just the truth...imagine the matches they've lost,the great super eagles now turned to ordinary fowl....winning today has Nothing to do with him.....#KESHIMUSTGO#

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by bullyman36(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Jnrbayano I told you not to shout oooo... Now one is awake grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by Gloria3389(f): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
bullyman36:
Jnrbayano I told you not to shout oooo... Now one is awake grin
I'm sure u are not referring to me

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by bullyman36(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Gloria3389:

I'm sure u are not referring to me
Lemme check if there is any other wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by Gloria3389(f): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
bullyman36:

Lemme check if there is any other wink
lolz.... no check anything u know who u were referring to nah....

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by easyelliot(m): 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
Capital Yes!!!!!!
Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by finsulyman: 3:51am On Oct 16, 2014
Anybody who sees that team will know that the team has no
tactical game plan. Anyway, let him complete the sorrow.
Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 16, 2014
We have always been able to analyze and judge football from afar.
We analyze gestures, choices and style of coaches and players alike from a very distant view which is usually bias.
As the case maybe, there are always things we do not know about players, coaches, their mindset and decisions, mistakes and glory.
So I don't really judge but going by what people working with him have said about him, I think he should be given a fair chance some more.

I personally believe he is proud and unprofessional with some of his statements and decisions and in the event that he doesn't adjust (say within a stipulated period) then he should be shown the way.

People deserve chances and we don't just severe the head because it hurts.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by abbeyoye2001(m): 3:55am On Oct 16, 2014
No no to Keshi

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by kalamayat: 3:56am On Oct 16, 2014
Yes

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by donsteady(m): 3:57am On Oct 16, 2014
Who do we have to replaced him? i mean locally
Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by tuffgongjo(m): 3:57am On Oct 16, 2014
He should leave after the qualifiers campaign.
Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by kenlash1(m): 3:58am On Oct 16, 2014
See as d mumu dey hug musa dey whisper for him ear " Abeg save my job , peakmilk wan take chop from my hand".

Last bullet. The round headed mofo must go, we deserve better even though we don't ve better

6 Likes

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by Afam4eva(m): 3:59am On Oct 16, 2014
Nigerian fans are probably the most emotionally driven fans in the world. They change their minds willy-nilly without doing some logical assessment on the subject matter. keshi has always been an above average coach which is a pass mark in my opinion but that does not make him a world class coach by any standard. His previous outing for several African countries were moderate but not fantastic. His greatest achievement was qualifying an African team for a world cup against other African teams, not European, South American or Asian teams. The truth is that African football is still in the dark ages and does not require any form of gargantuan coaching skills to win. In Africa, you can bulldoze your way into winning any competition and when you eventually play countries from other continents, your weaknesses starts to show. I shuddered at how Keshi's rankings increased after the world cup. Not that it's not normal for a coach who won a major competition to be praised but we did so without properly analyzing the idiosyncrasies of our outing and the technical depth inherent in the team. The truth is that we did not do anything fantastic at the nations cup. We were just an average team that was lucky. It's not like other teams were fantastic and we took them out. They were simply African teams. Our weaknesses were exposed at the confederations and world cup. So, the moral f the story is that you shouldn't wait until a team starts performing badly before evaluating the capabilities of the coach.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by seunwen2(m): 4:02am On Oct 16, 2014
If we qualify No
Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by padeolu: 4:04am On Oct 16, 2014
he has nothing else to offer than failure

#sackkeshi #keshimustGo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by adrainuche(m): 4:05am On Oct 16, 2014
Lets Keep Keshi still after the qualifiiers bringing a new coach now may seem as good as useless, why cant Sia 1 and Keshi work together,Sia 1 is technically better so in terns of technical management the team should be good.. Two heads is better than One.. #MyOpinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by njuwo(m): 4:06am On Oct 16, 2014
smiley
Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 16, 2014
YES!
Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by kenbee(f): 4:10am On Oct 16, 2014
no no no, Must he always disgrace us before gracing us?

He has done his best, but his best isn't good enough.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by Ichel: 4:17am On Oct 16, 2014
keshi should stay n complete the roller coaster ride that he has taken us on, then we get our self a damn good coach and see how it goes.
Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by oluwafemi113(m): 4:18am On Oct 16, 2014
Must go

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by uken73(m): 4:22am On Oct 16, 2014
Pride goes before a fall. He's falling and taking the SE along with him. I won't mind seeing a new face. If a change should be made, I would prefer another Nigerian coach. It doesn't need to be a white for the eagles to fly again.
Re: Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? by leonard509(m): 4:24am On Oct 16, 2014
N

o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FC Ifeanyi Ubah Apologizes, Suspends Team Manager For 4 Matches (PRESS RELEASE) / Super Eagles Chief Coah, Salisu Yusuf Denies Receiving Bribe / List Of 35 Nigerian Athletes For The Olympics 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.