Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... (3691 Views)

The "Oshoko" Behind Ayodele Peter Fayose / Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by Allansmith: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hmmmm...Ekiti decides....A picture that was sent to me from a friend who is based in Ekiti with happiness and anxiety in his voice he said "Allan,this is the stage where Fayose would take the mantle of power that was forcefully taken from him,Oshoko is back again"

I was informed that Oshoko is the new nickname that Ayo Fayose is called in Ekiti...I am so praying that there be no trouble or chaos in Ekiti in less than 10hours from now...

Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by oduastates: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
A throne fit for an emperor.
Iya yin sese Bere ni

3 Likes

Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by SirHouloo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
I can't remember any government owing 3 months workers' salary in Ekiti aside Fayemi and Adebayo's tenures. what could be worse o? Does strike denote an enjoyment of ones' tenure? Ko ja lo Ghana jor. 16 : 0 has spoken well.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by Allansmith: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2014
oduastates:
Iya yin sese Bere ni

Abi o...Hands on deck as i continue to tell my friends in Ekiti to ensure that the rice PDP gave them does not finish in 4yrs cos once that rice finishes means they would go hungry and would wallow in pain....SMH... undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by Freest(m): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2014
Its ok by me... You deserve better sire
Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by TUNFOL: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2014
Just a wishful thinking. The worst of Fayose rule in Ekiti is far better than the best of Fayemi and Adebayo put together. Congratulations to all Ekitians, home and abroad. This is the begining of a new era that marks a triumphant victory for democracy. Ore Mekunnu de. All the political jobbers and the so-called E-11 and APC that turned Ekiti to their ATM under Fayemi will run into exile (in the words of Femi Falana-even as we know you are one of them). May your reign be peaceful and full of development sir.

It is the time to shame those who do not know who you are.
Allansmith:

Abi o...Hands on deck as i continue to tell my friends in Ekiti to ensure that the rice PDP gave them does not finish in 4yrs cos once that rice finishes means they would go hungry and woul sird wallow in pain....SMH... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by Allansmith: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2014
TUNFOL:
Just a wishful thinking. The worst of Fayose rule in Ekiti is far better than the best of Fayemi and Adebayo put together. Congratulations to all Ekitians, home and abroad. This is the begining of a new era that marks a triumphant victory for democracy. Ore Mekunnu de. All the political jobbers and the so-called E-11 and APC that turned Ekiti to their ATM under Fayemi will run into exile (in the words of Femi Falana-even as we know you are one of them). May your reign be peaceful and full of development sir.

It is the time to shame those who do not know who you are.

Ore mekunnu abi?Lets see if the prodigal son has learnt his lesson or gone wild the more but i think asking the people to disobey the order of a ruling governor is not a sign of a prodigal son that has repent yet o #JustMyThoughtThough#.

Am sure you know and remember the story of Dr. Ayo Daramola that was murdered in his bedroom at Ijan Ekiti too...The people sure won't forget especially on a day like this....#Another of my Thought#Winks#
Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by Adekagood: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2014
Allansmith:
Hmmmm...Ekiti decides....A picture that was sent to me from a friend who is based in Ekiti with happiness and anxiety in his voice he said "Allan,this is the stage where Fayose would take the mantle of power that was forcefully taken from him,Oshoko is back again"

I was informed that Oshoko is the new nickname that Ayo Fayose is called in Ekiti...I am so praying that there be no trouble or chaos in Ekiti in less than 10hours from now...

Oshokomole!!! The name is as old as his time of incubency as Gov.

1 Like

Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by spyglaxx: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2014
Fayemi is running away with 2 months salary of workers .do you think ekitis will ever forget that?
Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by TUNFOL: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2014
U may also wish to know that Onijan of Ijan, on behalf of the entire Ijan people said their traditional investigation shows Fayose has no hands in Daramola's Death. So ijan people had no problem with, if not, how come he cleared Ijan votes, even when JKF was the sitting governor.

U may also wish to note furher that the police investigation report presented by the then IG cleared him of Daramola's murder.

Maybe U should note further that an accused is presumed innocent untill proven guilty by a court of competent juridiction. That U are preumed guilty in d court of public opinion does not mean U are legalli guilty

Fayemi abadoned governmet house since monday, leaving untold hardship on citizens tru his 'curfew' with an intention to punish Ekiti people for not voting him, just the same way he is owing salaries and pensions. The objective is to create problems for the coming administration. The guy saw it and U expected him to keep quiet? Fayemi has not being behaving like Omoluabi since he lost his re-election bid. That is the truth.
Allansmith:

Ore mekunnu abi?Lets see if the prodigal son has learnt his lesson or gone wild the more but i think asking the people to disobey the order of a ruling governor is not a sign of a prodigal son that has repent yet o #JustMyThoughtThough#.

Am sure you know and remember the story of Dr. Ayo Daramola that was murdered in his bedroom at Ijan Ekiti too...The people sure won't forget especially on a day like this....#Another of my Thought#Winks#

2 Likes

Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by spyglaxx: 9:44am On Oct 16, 2014
Fayemi is. Also going away with workers cooperative contributions. ekitis will never forget A P C and fayemi. You don't joke with a poor mans money and call yourself leader.
Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by PhockPhockMan: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2014
oduastates:
Iya yin sese Bere ni
Cry me a river.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by stabillo(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2014
I won't be happy if Fayemi is allowed to go scot free. He should be a Kirikiri candidate. He looted Ekiti dry. May God punish him for punishing Ekiti people
Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by alakaloko(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2014
oduastates:
Iya yin sese Bere ni
iya gbogbo ile e sese bere.... Prophet of doom... Shameless losers

2 Likes

Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by ekolajossyadde(m): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2014
I thank God that I was born into Ekiti state.
Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by Akinsz: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Stomach infrastructure people.
Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by Johnnyessence(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
I will always been saying it here fayose doesn't want
any improvement in ekiti imagine saying he will appoint
special adviser on stomach infrastructure. this
statement is ridiculous how could he say such a
statement so d roads in which fayemi constructed is
wrong abi d infrastructure fayemi put in place is rubbish
abi d graduate and d poor masses will hear am and let
me tell u d fact here his case is still in court its just
matter of time and days his judgement both in d
tribunal and in d federal high court will be
declared .fayose has no focus in ekiti for d incoming
ones coming in,is this what will need in ekiti just to
embezzle d money from d state account.don't u know
where there's no infrastructure putting into place d
economy won't grow well ummm.this is what happen in
Oyo state under akala govt.buje budanuu and at d end
of d day he was disappointed in various polling unit in
Oyo state .let's wait and see how its goes.
Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by TUNFOL: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Is it now a National Anthem? Oga, you too dey rant> Why dont sheath your sword and join the winning Team. Fayose never said he will not develop infrastructure. He said 'tarring of road is good, but food is important" Fayemi lost because he disconnected himself from the people. It is a lesson for everyone to learn. Anything you do in this world and you under-rate human resources-People, you are bound to fail.

Fayemi dug his own grave himself, God just used Fayose to bury him. Fayemi even made more mistakes in his last days, in a bid to create problems for the incoming government. He ran away with Staff 3months salary. If what Fayose said is true, none of the 157 Bank Account of the government has up to N1 million Naira. The state is indebted to the tune of 87billion Naira with a monthly obligation of N550mill till october 2020. Who does that? If this is true, every Ekiti indigene, irrespective of political affliation should condemn it. You know what they call it? Financial wreclessness. It is in the same category with financia and economic crime.

As per the suit, do not put the cart before the horse. If the suit could not stop his innauguration, despite your wishful thinking and expectation, who told you it will be material when his government is established? Let's wait and see. Bros put sentimemnt behind you, wetin don loss don loss. 1 million of your rants cannot bring Fayemi back in Ekiti. Even, if the court rules against Fayose today, I can bet it, with the kind of damages that Fayemi as done in his last days, No APC member can rule Ekiti-State, at least not anytime soon. The last minute action of APC, Fayemi and E 11 has succedded in buying sympathy for Fayose and PDP in EKITI.
Johnnyessence:
I will always been saying it here fayose doesn't want
any improvement in ekiti imagine saying he will appoint
special adviser on stomach infrastructure. this
statement is ridiculous how could he say such a
statement so d roads in which fayemi constructed is
wrong abi d infrastructure fayemi put in place is rubbish
abi d graduate and d poor masses will hear am and let
me tell u d fact here his case is still in court its just
matter of time and days his judgement both in d
tribunal and in d federal high court will be
declared .fayose has no focus in ekiti for d incoming
ones coming in,is this what will need in ekiti just to
embezzle d money from d state account.don't u know
where there's no infrastructure putting into place d
economy won't grow well ummm.this is what happen in
Oyo state under akala govt.buje budanuu and at d end
of d day he was disappointed in various polling unit in
Oyo state .let's wait and see how its goes.
Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by Yello1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
he don tee wey im name done be oshokomoleee,d ebora dt chop jollof rice. Abeg chop everyone of dem head wey no one join d winning team
Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yes Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo Fayose is d man, PDP is d Party. Ride on my Gov., pple's Gov.
To all d lost sheep there is still vacancy for U̶̲̅, but U̶̲̅ av to queue.
[quote author=Yello1 post=27197852]he don tee wey im name done be oshokomoleee,d ebora dt chop jollof rice. Abeg chop everyone of dem head wey no one join d winning team
Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by Allansmith: 5:18am On Oct 17, 2014
Except Fayose has turned a changed person i perceive hardship for Ekiti people....#My Thoughts#
Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by pelvicky(m): 5:38am On Oct 17, 2014
PDP IS MARCHING FORWARD.

Get till 2019.

Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by Allansmith: 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
And you think Rice giving is the solution to the people's problemI shake my head in pity for thy people... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fayose "Oshoko" Returns To Ekiti State House.... by sherrylo: 12:09am On Feb 02, 2015
Allansmith:
And you think Rice giving is the solution to the people's problemI shake my head in pity for thy people... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ithought that was a joke all along oh. Did Fayose really say that?

(1) (Reply)

Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land / Igbo's Are Too Insulted In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest : Protests Erupts In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.