Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff (69547 Views)

Lets Expose Companies That Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by captainking(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gaybu:
Politics even dey your family if you no know. shior!!!!!!!!!
who dosent know... But.. Dont change the focus of discussion!!
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by gdayo: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE HAV NOT PAID PENSIONERS PENSION SINCE 2007
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2017
wtf is the focus of discussion?
captainking:
who dosent know... But.. Dont change the focus of discussion!!
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
angry
gdayo:
NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE HAV NOT PAID PENSIONERS PENSION SINCE 2007
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Smartkraft Limited
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
SisiNini:

God bless you for that info... I worked in Greater Washington for 3 years... Dear ELff, if you can bargain well, they'll pay 50k... Although, I was earning 80k before I left last year... Presently, they have only one data analyst, and you go work in almost 3 - 4 departments... If you want to maintain your sanity, do not go there o... They have like 45 days in a month (it wasn't like that wen I just joined them)...

Apart from nice office ambience, they don't have anything to offer... No structure, nothing... A word is enough for the wise
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
debbie:
Please we don't want financial preachers or sympathizers! We know there is need to move on,all wat the OP wanted was for people to EXPOSE NAMES of companies that do not treat their staff well. Remember I said it can serve as a warning to job seekers and people who are not aware.Thank you
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 7:54pm On May 22, 2018
Just maybe, anyone here is applying for any post at NJOY HOTEL AND SUITES, 6 GAFARI BALOGUN, OPEBI, IKEJA, owned by one EVANS.

That place is a modern day slavery. You have no job security, you get fired at will.

No JOB DESCRIPTION, as a waiter, you can be called to sweep the compound, open gates for cars and all sort of thrash.
The owner is the manager, director, chairman (a complete one man business).
Worst part his living apartment (with wife and kids) is inside the compound housing the hotel.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 10:12am On May 23, 2018
xtaphare123 wink
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by johnime: 9:26am On May 31, 2018
Speedaccess
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by johnime: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2018
cheesy
blessedgal:
yeah,thanks
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Website Designer

Job Description
We are looking for a talented & creative web Designer to develop high quality websites
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean design and possess superior user interface design skills.
The candidate must understand how to design graphics using Photoshop and other Adobe tools
The right candidate will have prior experience bringing products to life and has demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces
The ideal candidate must be a critical thinker with a strong design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better
The individual is proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about design in an entrepreneurial environment.
Key Responsibilities
Design websites for clients and also offer web related support
Validate designs through rapid prototyping, user research, design review and collaboration with the design, development and product management team.
Contribute directly the development of products and features by providing front-end assets and deliverables
Help maintain a consistent graphic system and visual language for our clients brand
Assisting with the creation of a platform-wide style guide and its components
Develop wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs
Design UI using front-end code in HTML, CSS, JQuery, and JavaScript to interface with backend code
Use advanced CSS techniques to solve design issues
Perform usability tests on interface design to insure cross-browser compatibility
Use Test and Target to serve up segmented content and for A/B and multivariate testing
Provide expert design guidance and recommendations for improving websites
Collaborate with content, marketing, and programming teams
The ideal candidate will be a hybrid, with strong graphic design creativity as well as front-end development skills, utilizing dynamic web programming experience.
Requirements, Education and Experience
Experience in designing websites with a capacity for simplifying complexity
Proficiency in HTML, CSS, php/Mysql and JavaScript including responsive design techniques
Experience with enterprise Content Management Systems (Wordpress and Joomla)
A clear understanding of design-centered processes, proven methodologies for identifying and solving problems
A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery and graphic elements
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
A strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing concepts
Ability to teach others about website design.
1-3 years of relevant work experience, including demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces preferred
Dedicated, action-oriented, flexible and strong attention to detail
Passion for website design
Strong creative, design and interactive skills; strong communication and presentation skills
Application Closing Date
Friday, 17th August, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: Grayninternational@gmail.com
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by fimi: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2018
R3B3L:
Taes international concepts Utako Abuja. I think if u work for a boss who seems to b a Christian religious fanatic den run.. most of dem are arrogant and proud individuals. And too sensitive of every little thing.
you are correct bro,taes intl concept is slavery.A whole graduate ll be offered 25k basic salary plus a whooping 10million naira monthly target .The MD drives a range sport and hardly come to wrk sef.Some employers wont make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Tolktob: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Odun environmental and Pieach architectural limited at victoria island close to goodies supermarket. They both share office space but act as seperate companies and are owned by two crazy, babaric, hostile, abusive, fraudulent, siblings who tk pleasure in causing pain and sacking their employees. The MD in pieach is worse. Nt married at age 50 with no kid, she will keep u in the office till 10.30pm everyday as her home is virtually empty and a 10mins drive frm d office. She is a sadist, and a very depressed bastard. Nt changin over to phcn on time attracts deduction of 10k. Gen spoils, employee wil pay. Even wen her car tyre spoilt, drivers paid for it. Work is sun to sun. She is highly highly insultive, ijebu, and will devise any ,means to defraud u. If she detects any form of boldness, she feels threatned and either publicy embarrass u severally or sack outrightly. A driver died 2weeks after she sacked him and the first thing she said wen i tld her was "thnk God he didnt die in the office ooh" only her uses internet, heavily passwrded, employees pay for office stationeries... Just sad. If u offered 100k per mnth, she will pay the first 2 to 3mnths, then bring up absurd deductions with no questions and cut ur salary into half for d nxt 5mnths. D cycle continues.... If u recieve any job offer frm the abv companies and u accept it, just get rdy to be psychologically damaged. I hd to battle low esteem prob after i resigned there. Still recuperating.

are you sure about this ?
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by TJdestiny: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hello Guys please i need some urgent response,
I got an invite for interview from the CEO of Odun environment ltd. I currently work with a company paying me 45k in kwara state. Please whats your advice and any idea on there salary pay, av read diff things about company both Good and bad please any one with recent info about the company would really be of help in my decision making
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Hec1: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2019
TJdestiny:
Hello Guys please i need some urgent response,
I got an invite for interview from the CEO of Odun environment ltd. I currently work with a company paying me 45k in kwara state. Please whats your advice and any idea on there salary pay, av read diff things about company both Good and bad please any one with recent info about the company would really be of help in my decision making

There is nothing good about the company. You will only regret your stay there!
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Sirwallace(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2019
Eleganza industrial city comes to my mind. Dont even bother to go to that shithole they call company if you are given a job invite. They delay salaries for close to 20days after it is due.

The MD who happened to be the last wife of the owner verbally and physically assault staff.

As if that is not enough, she ditch out pay cut to offenders without querry or explanation.

Forget about the glamour you see or hear about eleganza in the magazines or tv, the company is a slavery camp where they remove the human factor out of you.

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by alexsoftwork(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2019
Jasonisnotdead:
Transerve Disc Technologies Ltd Ijesha is one of them. Yet the MD/COO(Wife) are Redeem pastors.

Just imagine, pastors for that matter and they will be on the pulpit and be preaching love ur neighbor as yourself "yeye dey smell"
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by alexsoftwork(m): 10:45am On Jun 16, 2019
project774:
OP: Except you are some sort of Employee Rights Activist, I suggest you take off your profile picture. Because you can experience either of the following options:

1) The mentioned companies can sue you for making defamatory statements.

2) Someone in management position in the mentioned companies, may recognize you and use your defamatory comments against you to prospective employers.

3) Prospective employers do not hire candidates who bad mouth previous employers because it tells a lot about your character.

Op note this,very important
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2019
Pojomojo:
Just maybe, anyone here is applying for any post at NJOY HOTEL AND SUITES, 6 GAFARI BALOGUN, OPEBI, IKEJA, owned by one EVANS.

That place is a modern day slavery. You have no job security, you get fired at will.

No JOB DESCRIPTION, as a waiter, you can be called to sweep the compound, open gates for cars and all sort of thrash.
The owner is the manager, director, chairman (a complete one man business).
Worst part his living apartment (with wife and kids) is inside the compound housing the hotel.

2 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by EazyOlu(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lexoft media limited Rethink!!! Don't go there
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by adakoleagbenu: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
who knows about working with chicken republic
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 02, 2019
Thank God excel oriental hotel located at muritala Intl airport road has shut down business. The MD could fine staff half or all their salaries for no tangible reasons.The hotel rooms were gutted by fire in February.Who say swear no dey work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 02, 2019
adakoleagbenu:
Tell us
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by bellooyin(f): 8:39am On Jul 02, 2019
adakoleagbenu:
good place to work
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by larrybabe: 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
If you love yourself and your career don't ever apply for jobs from Imagia Italian Furniture and ComputerPlus Limited. Both owned by one greedy man on Bode Thomas Surulere.....

Do not say you were not informed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
angry
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2019
merry xmas
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by IfunanyaEsther9: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hmmm. Na wa ooh, you nor get Job wahala, you get job another wahala, Nigeria which way. Only God would save us in this country
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Haywhyluv: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anyone to help I need job in Lagos, am a graduate

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Is What I Saw On Saturday When I Was Browsing / Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format / Schlumberger App. Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.