Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,988 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated (1622 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah And His Crew Fly Private Jet To Kaduna To Support Super Eagles.PICS / 4 Reasons Why Renewing Coach Keshi's Contract Is The Right Step / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2014
[b]Coach Keshi and his crew, true heroes unjustly treated.

It has been a tough ride for Coach Keshi. From lack of regular payment of his salary and his staffs were not paid regularly. To the lack of regular bonuses of players. Unpaid hotel bills.

There was a rapid decline of our football and lack of success.

Coach Keshi and his crew worked hard and injected fresh blood into the team. Got us playing well and led us to an amassing Nations Cup victory. He gave players chance to grow as professionals and men in the team.

His addition of fresh blood and creating competition in every part of the team.

Coach Keshi and his crew wrote their names is in the history of Super Eagles. A great man who did something to end the failing plight of the Super Eagles.

It was an exciting time and you guys are leaving with your heads held high. Thank you guys for the new boys in the team. Especially Oboabona, Omeruo, Babatunde, Oshaniwa, Osaguona, Aluko, Aaron Samuel, Raheem Lawal and Gbolahan Salami. I hope they make you proud.

I will miss you guys. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by arsetalks(m): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2014
Blame Keshi for his woes. The truly great coaches in the world don't go about fighting their own players.

He wanted to use Nigeria to improve his CV but failed at it woefully simply because he could not take what he gave to national team coaches back in his days.

The same Keshi who caused so much problems in the national team then is now complaining of a player doing same to him.

Why we sacked Saisai I do not know and if anyone is to take glory for the new players Keshi used, it is John Obuh cos the bulk of the players were Obuh's under 20 boys.

1 Like

Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2014
arsetalks:
Blame Keshi for his woes. The truly great coaches in the world don't go about fighting their own players.

He wanted to use Nigeria to improve his CV but failed at it woefully simply because he could not take what he gave to national team coaches back in his days.

The same Keshi who caused so much problems in the national team then is now complaining of a player doing same to him.

Why we sacked Saisai I do not know and if anyone is to take glory for the new players Keshi used, it is John Obuh cos the bulk of the players were Obuh's under 20 boys.
Coach Keshi and his crew built their CV and the National team. They did not fail. However, they were sacked. Ridiculous.

Finally, Coach Keshi and his crew promoting John Obuh's U17/U20 boys shows he is one of the few coaches who promotes continuity and gives youths a chance. How can you criticise that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by arsetalks(m): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Coach Keshi and his crew built their CV and the National team. They did not fail. However, they were sacked. Ridiculous.

Finally, Coach Keshi and his crew promoting John Obuh's U17/U20 boys shows he is one of the few coaches who promotes continuity and gives youths a chance. How can you criticise that?
In football, success is measured by the number of matches won. Judging on that alone, Keshi failed.

Go ahead and check is win rate after the afcon and you will see for yourself.

Talking of bringing in boys through to the national team, Siasia did a better job but was sacked simply because Siasia and the NFF both made mistakes by not knowing the laws that govern their own job.

2 Likes

Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by Bossontop(m): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2014
Op u 4got to add his high ego and pride...d proud shall always b humbled angry
Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2014
arsetalks:
In football, success is measured by the number of matches won. Judging on that alone, Keshi failed.

Talking of bringing in boys through to the national team, Siasia did a better job but was sacked simply because Siasia and the NFF both made mistakes by not knowing the laws that govern their own job.
and whose fault is dat? Nigerians sef. D argentine u23 coach dat beat siasia twice-holland and olympics-was appointed coach of their national team and was sacked soonest. Does it mean he's not gud? Simply, d guy no reach. Same wit siasia nd most naija coaches. Keshi has his faults but he remains d best coach we've produced

1 Like

Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2014
arsetalks:

Success is not only judged by wins alone. You can look at the conditions too. If Burnley draws against Chelsea, it is considered a very good result. Nigerian football was decaying before Coach Keshi came in. You can not expect an immediate turn around to judge by wins alone.

2 Likes

Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by arsetalks(m): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Success is not only judged by wins alone. You can look at the conditions too. If Burnley draws against Chelsea, it is considered a very good result. Nigerian football was decaying before Coach Keshi came in. You can not expect an immediate turn around to judge by wins alone.
In football, success is judged by number of matches won. If Burnley do not get enough points, they get relegated. Drawing Chelsea or even all of the big teams doesn't guarantee their safety and to be honest, which big teams did Keshi play? Both in competitive games and inn friendlies?

He has shown he has no man management skills and relieving him of his job is in my humble opinion the best.

2 Likes

Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by Dhellake: 7:43am On Oct 16, 2014
shockwave91:

and whose fault is dat? Nigerians sef. D argentine u23 coach dat beat siasia twice-holland and olympics-was appointed coach of their national team and was sacked soonest. Does it mean he's not gud? Simply, d guy no reach. Same wit siasia nd most naija coaches. Keshi has his faults but he remains d best coach we've produced
Alejandro Sabella was the coach and he wasn't sacked, he took Argentina to the final of this years world cup
Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 16, 2014
Dhellake:
Alejandro Sabella was the coach and he wasn't sacked, he took Argentina to the final of this years world cup
it wasn't sabella who beat siasia. I dnt no d dude's name but it's not sabella. Sabella's not d 1 hu lost to siasia in abuja, it's was d oda dude smiley both coaches were promoted to national team coaches after deir youth escapades
Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by decode55(m): 8:49am On Oct 16, 2014
True heroes my foot!

As an avid football fan who follows Barclays EPL, La Liga & the top leagues, Whenever I watch Nigerian matches, I cringe in disgust.

I wonder what goes on during their training sessions.

Keshi is a mediocre coach! He should go somewhere very far abeg.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by morhsuud22(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2014
True talk , let them employ a white man and delay his salary by an hour......#TeamKeshi

2 Likes

Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by honeric01(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2014
Nigerians are like sand in their own garri, let them keep killing their heros while expecting progress.
Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by honeric01(m): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2014
decode55:
True heroes my foot!

As an avid football fan who follows Barclays EPL, La Liga & the top leagues, Whenever I watch Nigerian matches, I cringe in disgust.

Smh

When you achieve half of what he achieved in coaching, let us know.

3 Likes

Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by harmony5(m): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2014
@OP this your sudden love for a classic ego-centric looser is very very suspicious.. He claimed and in his usual boastful manner that there are many more countries queing to sign him, so let him take his boastful arsss over there.. Cos we dont need him again #arshole. A classic case of a crockodile tears.
Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by cr7lomo: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
He has done was he was destined to do and that's win d AFCON . We Wunt b held random because of that, he has don his job and lost his mojo, so it's time someone else took over . AFTERALL his not d 1st coach that will win trophy and get sacked
Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by burningspear(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
decode55:
True heroes my foot!

Smh

The leg has broken the lion, Keshi has now become all sorts to people who lack reflection and respect.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by TheGoodJoeHunt4: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
shockwave91:

it wasn't sabella who beat siasia. I dnt no d dude's name but it's not sabella. Sabella's not d 1 hu lost to siasia in abuja, it's was d oda dude smiley both coaches were promoted to national team coaches after deir youth escapades
His name is Jose Perkerman. He is the current coach of Columbia. He led Columbia to the just concluded World Cup. Great Coach.
Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by TheGoodJoeHunt4: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dhellake:
His name is Jose Perkerman. He is the current coach of Columbia. He led Columbia to the just concluded World Cup. Great Coach.
Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 17, 2014
TheGoodJoeHunt4:
exactly. Tanx man

2 Likes

Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by easyelliot(m): 1:11am On Oct 17, 2014
Not unjustly fired.

He caused disention and brought Nigeria to its lowest point I can remember after winning anc. Losing to Congo and Sudan is an abomination.

History will judge them as heroes, but right now they are igomaniacs that thought they were bigger than they were.
Re: Coach Keshi And His Crew, True Heroes Unjustly Treated by internetpo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
KESHI and Co. true heroes indeed. Though he had his faults like every human being.

One thing Nigerian fans fail to believe is that there would be times of good results and times of bad results. But Nigerians want good results all the time.

Lets see if they will not curxify the next caoch. I can guarantee no other coach in the next 5years will do more than what keshi has done. No be the same old NFF? Let's watch and see.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AWC Final: Nigeria Vs Cameroon!! All You Need To Know / Describe Lionel Messi In One Word / Premier League Clubs Release List.. Find Out Who Is Leaving Or Staying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.