Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,315 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead (8268 Views)

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2014
Its so shocking that the G.O of Greater Evangelism World Crusade Apostle G. D Numbere is dead. he died yesterday night... The news of his death has spread all through Facebook as people took to his page and his son's Facebook wall to share their condolence....
One Of his sons wrote...
" Rest For One Of God's Finest Christian Leaders!
"Let us so live that when we come to die even the
undertaker will be sorry."
By Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
NOTE: An undertaker is "an individual whose
business is to prepare the dead for burial and to
arrange and manage funerals—called also
mortician."
May his soul Rest In the Lord.

Re: Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by mazizitonene(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2014
RIP.....he was indeed one of Gods' finest servant.....
Re: Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by mannycrown: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Rest in the Lord's bosom daddy as you join the "so great a cloud of witnesses". Your works live on.
Re: Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by pesty100(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Another fraud bites the dust
Re: Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by SharonPeters(f): 1:50am On Oct 17, 2014
Listen pesty100.... I just joined nairaland cause of you. Bro your stupidity is just beyond human comprehension!! Wtf do you mean by 'another fraud bites the dust'? :/ Dude you're such a retard I swear. This is exactly what happens when kids are allowed to use the internet without their parent's consent :p. I see you have a bad taste for good things...tsk tsk,that reflects so poorly on you!! sad You probably belong to one of these "run for your life ministry" or "high tension ministry" kind of churches cheesy. So here's my advice for you wink...get a damn life cause you ain't living one!! smiley #mofo #awonsmellos

RIP Apostle G.D Numbere. Much love and respect to you sir! cry
Re: Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by girlking(f): 1:53am On Oct 17, 2014
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by pesty100(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2014
SharonPeters:
Listen pesty100.... I just joined nairaland cause of you. Bro your stupidity is just beyond human comprehension!! Wtf do you mean by 'another fraud bites the dust'? :/ Dude you're such a retard I swear. This is exactly what happens when kids are allowed to use the internet without their parent's consent :p. I see you have a bad taste for good things...tsk tsk,that reflects so poorly on you!! sad You probably belong to one of these "run for your life ministry" or "high tension ministry" kind of churches cheesy. So here's my advice for you wink...get a damn life cause you ain't living one!! smiley #mofo #awonsmellos

see as this woman carry drogba for head sha... Wetin concern you concern me, na you wey no get life; imagine, joining nairaland becos of me. Seun should start paying me for traffic
Re: Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by gidjah(m): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2014
SharonPeters:

PLS DEAR ignore d demonic atheist!do not come to this forum for evil foolish ones lik ds thing ,we've got lots of dem here dear,so so devilish,u w'l always think God Is Their Enemy,u even wonder who gave birth 2dem.such a waste of semen on the parents side!apostle was a honored man all over d EARTH
Re: Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by gidjah(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2014
SharonPeters:

Re: Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by pesty100(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2014
gidjah:
PLS DEAR ignore d demonic atheist!do not come to this forum for evil foolish ones lik ds thing ,we've got lots of dem here dear,so so devilish,u w'l always think God Is Their Enemy,u even wonder who gave birth 2dem.such a waste of semen on the parents side!apostle was a honored man all over d EARTH
na you this stewpid mofo be waste of sperm. You this foo;l
Re: Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by SharonPeters(f): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2014
ok
Re: Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by pesty100(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2014
SharonPeters:
pesty....your problem is that a tiny part of your cerebrum ain't functioning properly that's why you're talking like some kinda loose lunatic. I believe you were taught simple corteous gestures like.....''you should respect the dead'' and ''if you don't have anything nice to say,don't say it at all''.
So be a darling and stop talking thrash!! wink Thanks for your co-operation(that's if at all your brain has been fixed) xoxoxo smiley
how did you know my problem w*anker, re u a doctor? I talk like I wanna talk its none of your problem, f.uck the dead, f.uck something nice and less I forget f.uck you
Re: Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by SharonPeters(f): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
ok
Re: Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by Ymodulus: 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
@SharonPeters

You are wrong. Your reply is that of a typical Christian on a public forum who can't debate blindlessly.

Ma before you insult pesty01 why don't you ask him what are the reasons for his insults?? Its better than creating a nairaland account all in name of calling him a fool.

Are you a christian?? Last I check, there are same definition to the word christian by 4 dictionaries. All said Christ like. Are you displaying that character of Christ?

Ooo sorry I forgot he never existed. Sis don't insult a guy because he doesn't share your view. I will call the pastor a FRAUD. And if you want me to prove the pastor is a fraud I will gadly do that.

So pesty100 was never wrong calling the pastor a fraud. And hey sharonPeters do not tell me respect for the dead. Because according to the christian book once a person is dead he his dead. The soul is never immortal and he seizes to exists.

Ymodulus
Re: Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by goldplated(m): 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
pesty100:
Another fraud bites the dust

I like the rhyme
Re: Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 18, 2014
Ymodulus:
@SharonPeters

You are wrong. Your reply is that of a typical Christian on a public forum who can't debate blindlessly.

Ma before you insult pesty01 why don't you ask him what are the reasons for his insults?? Its better than creating a nairaland account all in name of calling him a fool.

Are you a christian?? Last I check, there are same definition to the word christian by 4 dictionaries. All said Christ like. Are you displaying that character of Christ?

Ooo sorry I forgot he never existed. Sis don't insult a guy because he doesn't share your view. I will call the pastor a FRAUD. And if you want me to prove the pastor is a fraud I will gadly do that.

So pesty100 was never wrong calling the pastor a fraud. And hey sharonPeters do not tell me respect for the dead. Because according to the christian book once a person is dead he his dead. The soul is never immortal and he seizes to exists.

Ymodulus
How did u get to the conclusion that Christ never existed?
Btw, pesty really messed up talking abt the dead in dt manner. Atheism doesnt imply a lack of manners, does it?
Re: Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by SharonPeters(f): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2014
Finally.....somebody with a functional brain!!! smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2014
SharonPeters:

LOL... Just laughing..... at this line Listen pesty100.... I just joined nairaland cause of you.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Or You Lose Your Job Which Would You Prefer As A True Christian? / Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. / Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.