Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Have Cursed God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Cursed God (19154 Views)

Did Snakes Have Legs Before God Cursed Them? / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Subsidy Removal(he Cursed Jonathan) / The Spiritual Meaning Of The Cursed Fig Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Cursed God by Ymodulus: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2014
Rutheby:
Foolish people don't believe there is God. Some people don't deserve life. God is merciful sha

God Permitted Murderous Despots to Kill Millions

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2012/08/why-do-you-love-1-genocide.jpg[/img]

God Allowed six million of the Children of Israel, his “chosen” people, to be slaughtered by Hitler

God Permits Young Virgin Girls To Become Sex Slaves

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/nepalese-young-girl-sex-slave.jpg[/img]

[size=18pt]God Intentionally Causes Children To Be Born With Birth Defects;[/size]

Exodus 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man’s mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/child-with-severe-clef-palatte.png[/img]
allows millions of children (and adults) to starve to death;

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/boy-dying-of-starvation-in-somalia.jpg[/img]
intentionally visits cruel, debilitating chronic diseases like cholera, measles, typhoid, malaria, Aids, Parkinsons and Huntingtons upon unlucky individuals

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/child-covered-with-flies.jpg[/img]
periodically causes the earth to shift causing bloodshed, death and years of suffering
[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/abject-poverty.jpg[/img]

Ruthebaby,

You may believe in “God” but why do you even speak to Him after all his indifference to human suffering?
[size=20pt]Would you speak to me if I watched and allowed your daughter to be tortured and raped?[/size]
God fails as a “Good Samaritan” and is guilty of depraved indifference.
What good is He if he doesn’t help us in these cases?

In short, how do you reconcile the claims of faith with the facts of life?

***crying and typing****

Only a wicked person will do this and be happy. At the end the Atheist are the one who help these poor lads while the God followers stay at one corner collecting tithe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Cursed God by Ymodulus: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2014
Re: I Have Cursed God by qstar(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest.
cool

Check my siggy.

Whatever that means.

It is apparent from your posts that you have been indoctrinated with the dubious and nefarious notion of "god-did-it". It's pathetic; averagely, education can't cure it
Re: I Have Cursed God by Ymodulus: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2014
Yields:
Instead of you to take responsibility for your own actions and trust Him, you're spewing rubbish and blaming Him for your problems, and you wonder why your situation isn't changing. God is no respecter of persons. Digging yourself into more sin isn't going to help. Humble yourself before Him and ask for forgiveness.

Are you for real? Ts really pathetic how Religionist Blame humans for their failure and attribute their success to a supreme being called God.

I laugh in swahili

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
What I say wrong now.
What.

I'm simply pointing out that she's not in any position to say some people don't deserve life, especially in this context. embarassed embarassed

Errrmmm, in other news, I opened that preggie thread with another account, tagged you, temigracie, epathra, priscaoge. It got binned.

Yeah, I saw it but I was unable to read the story....
Re: I Have Cursed God by dunkem21(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
One day............

I will close my eyes...

Ignore the real me..

And give you a serious attack/bashing

and apologise afterwards.grin

I look forward to that date and know that it will never come.
If you cant bash(not attack) on her most senseless comment on nl, then you ain't a friend.
Re: I Have Cursed God by mployer(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2014
qstar:

Elementary biology, mate!

Of what use is education in Africa if people still think they were "created"?

You mean it is better we think ourselves products of accident?

Or you have another explanation to our origin?
Re: I Have Cursed God by dunkem21(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

..And how exactly do Atheist help these poor lads.
I want to Learn.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Ymodulus: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
dunkem21:

..And how exactly do Atheist help these poor lads.
I want to Learn.
Are you for real?

Google it, bing it, ask it, Yahoo it , Forbes it , Wikipedia it, Instagram it, twitter it.

Atheist have been , is and will continue to be the most passionate about helping and donating to the poor. We have seen glamorous donations by atheist all over the world and we are still seeing them.

Atheist give not for any religion but out of heart while Christian and religionist or pastors will only release when issues affect their faith.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Cursed God by priscaoge(f): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

What I say wrong now.
What.

I'm simply pointing out that she's not in any position to say some people don't deserve life, especially in this context. embarassed embarassed

Errrmmm, in other news, I opened that preggie thread with another account, tagged you, temigracie, epathra, priscaoge. It got binned.

I can't access the thread angry angry
Re: I Have Cursed God by MizMyColi(f): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
priscaoge:

I can't access the thread angry angry

Yeah, it was binned.
Re: I Have Cursed God by mployer(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
qstar:

Whatever that means.

It is apparent from your posts that you have been indoctrinated with the dubious and nefarious notion of "god-did-it". It's pathetic; averagely, education can't cure it

People amuse me when they think they could be too educated to be Christians.

World education was mostly spread by Christian missionaries. That means God had plans of getting you educated from the onset, how then do you think you could be too educated to accept Him?

You are just unfortunate, you benefited from His education scheme but isn't yet opportune to meet him in person.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Cursed God by priscaoge(f): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

Yeah, it was binned.

sad sad sad sad
Re: I Have Cursed God by Orunto: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
God, The Almighty in Heaven is The God of everything. For everything in Heaven and on Earth belongs to Him. He is responsible for Christ and Satan. He is responsible for Righteousness and Wrongteousness. Christ is The Righteous God and The God of Success. In His Will, He instructed us to be patient to leave everything to the Timing &Terms of the Will of God, The Almighty. So your curse, it shall never be well with god, is satanic and will go straight to satan. God owns Darkness & Light. Satan is in charge of Darkness and your curse will be sorted out directly to Satan to answer you. The delay you are getting is due to the confusion in court of satan to handle you. I feel that this confusion is still on 'cos God, The Righteous, Jesus Christ is still interested in you. He wants you to repent, to be faithful and hopeful, to be humble and patiently wait for His Will to manifest in you. SO MY NEIGHBOUR START PRAYING SO WELL TILL YOU HEAR GOD TALK TO YOU FROM YOUR HEART AND BE SANE!!! THE FORMULA IS PRAY, HEAR AND YOU ARE HEALED IJN AMEN!!!
Re: I Have Cursed God by Ymodulus: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Orunto:
God, The Almighty in Heaven is The God of everything. For everything in Heaven and on Earth belongs to Him. He is responsible for Christ and Satan. He is responsible for Righteousness and Wrongteousness. Christ is The Righteous God and The God of Success. In His Will, He instructed us to be patient to leave everything to the Timing &Terms of the Will of God, The Almighty. So your curse, it shall never be well with god, is satanic and will go straight to satan. God owns Darkness & Light. Satan is in charge of Darkness and your curse will be sorted out directly to Satan to answer you. The delay you are getting is due to the confusion in court of satan to handle you. I feel that this confusion is still on 'cos God, The Righteous, Jesus Christ is still interested in you. He wants you to repent, to be faithful and hopeful, to be humble and patiently wait for His Will to manifest in you. SO MY NEIGHBOUR START PRAYING SO WELL TILL YOU HEAR GOD TALK TO YOU FROM YOUR HEART AND BE SANE!!! THE FORMULA IS PRAY, HEAR AND YOU ARE HEALED IJN AMEN!!!

I hope you know you made no point.

No of fence but it's true
Re: I Have Cursed God by VirginFinder: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Lucifer/Satan/Devil is cut down!

Isaiah 14:12-19
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
mployer:

People amuse me when they think they could be too educated to be Christians.

World education was mostly spread by Christian missionaries. That means God had plans of getting you educated from the onset, how then do you think you could be too educated to accept Him?

You are just unfortunate, you benefited from His education scheme but isn't yet opportune to meet him in person.

WHEN SOMEONE FAILS YOU PEOPLE SAY ONE IS RESPONSIBLE BUT WHEN ONE SUCCEEDS YOU EXPECT THANKS TO BE DIRECTED TO A DUMB GOD WHO DOESNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYONE. IF A BOMB CAN GO OFF IN CHURCHES WHERE PEOPLE WORSHIP AND GOD JUST SITS IDLE WATCHING INNOCENTS DIE, THEN I THINK MY THREAD IS JUSTIFIED. MTCHEEEW
Re: I Have Cursed God by Ymodulus: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
frustratedman:

WHEN SOMEONE FAILS YOU PEOPLE SAY ONE IS RESPONSIBLE BUT WHEN ONE SUCCEEDS YOU EXPECT THANKS TO BE DIRECTED TO A DUMB GOD WHO DOESNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYONE. IF A BOMB CAN GO OFF IN CHURCHES WHERE PEOPLE WORSHIP AND GOD JUST SITS IDLE WATCHING INNOCENTS DIE, THEN I THINK MY THREAD IS [size=14pt]JUSTIFIED[/size]. MTCHEEEW

Over-Justified
Re: I Have Cursed God by mployer(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
frustratedman:

WHEN SOMEONE FAILS YOU PEOPLE SAY ONE IS RESPONSIBLE BUT WHEN ONE SUCCEEDS YOU EXPECT THANKS TO BE DIRECTED TO A DUMB GOD WHO DOESNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYONE. IF A BOMB CAN GO OFF IN CHURCHES WHERE PEOPLE WORSHIP AND GOD JUST SITS IDLE WATCHING INNOCENTS DIE, THEN I THINK MY THREAD IS JUSTIFIED. MTCHEEEW

I don't think you understand my post.

You are free to join the God haters if you wish. It doesn't change a thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Cursed God by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
frustratedman:
I called and called upon his name no changes in my situation. I am running out of patience with this dumb imaginary God whom I grew up serving without getting anything in return. He is a failure and he derives joy in our pains and challenges. It shall never be well with God

But some people are really liking this? shocked shocked
Re: I Have Cursed God by herald9: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

But some people are really liking this? shocked shocked
The question is Which of the gods is he cursing?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
herald9:

Your god that is spelt with capital letter G. understood?
Re: I Have Cursed God by Tallesty1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
dunkem21:

I look forward to that date and know that it will never come.
If you cant bash(not attack) on her most senseless comment on nl, then you ain't a friend.
@Emboldened... Do you know why??

Because you gave negative thought a chance.............

MizMyColi doesn't make senseless comments

Although I do not agree to some of her comments but I believe someone somewhere does.

There is one thing she keep saying "I'm evolving".

Let's exercise patience and wait until she gets there.

If she turns out to be a good person, they we will show her more love cause it didn't easy(according to uncle P).

But if we notice that she is taking the wrong path then we will correct her(what are friends for?).

If she listens, good but if she doesn't then I will pour my hot oil all over her body.

A friend is he that reproofs and corrects not someone that reproofs and condemns.
Re: I Have Cursed God by ojimbo(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
frustratedman:
I called and called upon his name no changes in my situation. I am running out of patience with this dumb imaginary God whom I grew up serving without getting anything in return. He is a failure and he derives joy in our pains and challenges. It shall never be well with God
my dear am an agnostic too but I will not like you to even think of such things nor coming out to say it publicly.
every hardship you are passing through now is as a result of our useless government. so let's assumed that God exist but our problems is in our hands
Re: I Have Cursed God by Tallesty1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

God Permitted Murderous Despots to Kill Millions

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2012/08/why-do-you-love-1-genocide.jpg[/img]

God Allowed six million of the Children of Israel, his “chosen” people, to be slaughtered by Hitler

God Permits Young Virgin Girls To Become Sex Slaves

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/nepalese-young-girl-sex-slave.jpg[/img]

[size=18pt]God Intentionally Causes Children To Be Born With Birth Defects;[/size]

Exodus 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man’s mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/child-with-severe-clef-palatte.png[/img]
allows millions of children (and adults) to starve to death;

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/boy-dying-of-starvation-in-somalia.jpg[/img]
intentionally visits cruel, debilitating chronic diseases like cholera, measles, typhoid, malaria, Aids, Parkinsons and Huntingtons upon unlucky individuals

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/child-covered-with-flies.jpg[/img]
periodically causes the earth to shift causing bloodshed, death and years of suffering
[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/abject-poverty.jpg[/img]

Ruthebaby,

You may believe in “God” but why do you even speak to Him after all his indifference to human suffering?
[size=20pt]Would you speak to me if I watched and allowed your daughter to be tortured and raped?[/size]
God fails as a “Good Samaritan” and is guilty of depraved indifference.
What good is He if he doesn’t help us in these cases?

In short, how do you reconcile the claims of faith with the facts of life?

***crying and typing****

Only a wicked person will do this and be happy. At the end the Atheist are the one who help these poor lads while the God followers stay at one corner collecting tithe
Can we reason together?

I'm not here to defend God but I think you are getting something wrong and I hope to correct it............

Ie if you do take corrections from Christians.
Re: I Have Cursed God by MizMyColi(f): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: I Have Cursed God by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
herald9:

I wonder oooo

1 Like

Re: I Have Cursed God by MizMyColi(f): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
@Emboldened... Do you know why??

Because you gave negative thought a chance.............

MizMyColi doesn't make senseless comments

Although I do not agree to some of her comments but I believe someone somewhere does.

There is one thing she keep saying "I'm evolving".

Let's exercise patience and wait until she gets there.

If she turns out to be a good person, they we will show her more love cause it didn't easy(according to uncle P).

But if we notice that she is taking the wrong path then we will correct her(what are friends for?).

If she listens, good but if she doesn't then I will pour my hot oil all over her body.
commit her to the hands of the creator, he knows her beginning, he knows her end......surely, he will not allow her soul go to waste.

A friend is he that reproofs and corrects not someone that reproofs and condemns.

kiss kiss kiss

Owwwhhh, Tallesty1, where was I when Epathra wooed you away, Oh Lawd......what I have missed!!!

Well, Jehovah Jireh
grin grin

Dunkem21, keep hating o.
Continuu.
Re: I Have Cursed God by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi:
Can the created curse the creator?

yes.

now watch doG run mad.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Tallesty1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

kiss kiss kiss

Owwwhhh, Tallesty1, where was I when Epathra wooed you away, Oh Lawd......what I have missed!!!

Well, Jehovah Jireh
grin grin

Dunkem21, keep hating o.
Continuu.

lols............ Miss ke, abeggiii.

Ehemm that reminded me.

Did you see my boo's diary yesterday.

Well, she is about to fry my azz.
Re: I Have Cursed God by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
mployer:

You mean it is better we think ourselves products of accident?

Or you have another explanation to our origin?

Why not try and find out yourself if it is that important to you.
Re: I Have Cursed God by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

Are you for real?

Google it, bing it, ask it, Yahoo it , Forbes it , Wikipedia it, Instagram it, twitter it.

Atheist have been , is and will continue to be the most passionate about helping and donating to the poor. We have seen glamorous donations by atheist all over the world and we are still seeing them.

Atheist give not for any religion but out of heart while Christian and religionist or pastors will only release when issues affect their faith.

By giving to the poor, you maintain them in their poverty. This is unSatanic as Satan wants us all to be rich and fulfilled. Stop giving to poor people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church / Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Please What Does The Bible Mean By "vain Repititions" Matthew 6:7?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.