Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Have Cursed God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Cursed God (19138 Views)

Did Snakes Have Legs Before God Cursed Them? / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Subsidy Removal(he Cursed Jonathan) / The Spiritual Meaning Of The Cursed Fig Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Cursed God by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
mployer:

People amuse me when they think they could be too educated to be Christians.

World education was mostly spread by Christian missionaries. That means God had plans of getting you educated from the onset, how then do you think you could be too educated to accept Him?

You are just unfortunate, you benefited from His education scheme but isn't yet opportune to meet him in person.

ooops! you are going to hell. you didn't put the capital.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
frustratedman:
I called and called upon his name no changes in my situation. I am running out of patience with this dumb imaginary God whom I grew up serving without getting anything in return. He is a failure and he derives joy in our pains and challenges. It shall never be well with God
hey bro take it easy. I know you must be passing through a lot of things...but take heart.

1 Like

Re: I Have Cursed God by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
@ op, what you don't realise is that god is actually the cause of your problems.
The greatest trick god pulled is convincing people that he doesn't intervene. It's false. He intervenes and makes people lives miserable. Nobody in history has ever had a wonderful life because of god. See the scriptures and how he made the lives of Egyptians, Amalekites, Isrealites, Babylonians, Romans, etc very miserable. He caused wars and havoc and suffering for a lot of people. He even got his own son killed. God doesn't love you.
See Job, a man that foolishly proclaimed his love of god. All the time, god was just plotting on how to destroy his life.
OP, run away from God and see your life change.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Cursed God by dunkem21(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
@Emboldened... Do you know why??

Because you gave negative thought a chance.............

MizMyColi doesn't make senseless comments

Although I do not agree to some of her comments but I believe someone somewhere does.

There is one thing she keep saying "I'm evolving".

Let's exercise patience and wait until she gets there.

If she turns out to be a good person, they we will show her more love cause it didn't easy(according to uncle P).

But if we notice that she is taking the wrong path then we will correct her(what are friends for?).

If she listens, good but if she doesn't then I will pour my hot oil all over her body.

A friend is he that reproofs and corrects not someone that reproofs and condemns.

Get me right bro. I know she is your boo. She makes sensible comments every time and she slipped on this. I expect you to correct(bash) even spank her appropriately. Or were you expecting me to say her "most sensible comment" on nl? Why postpone the evil day when she needs your help now ..
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Actually, there's a god somewhere, but I think he's too busy watching EastEnders.
The other time I called the dude, the only thing I could hear from him was EastEnders theme song.

1 Like

Re: I Have Cursed God by MizMyColi(f): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
dunkem21:

Get me right bro. I know she is your boo. She makes sensible comments every time and she slipped on this. I expect you to correct(bash) even spank her appropriately. Or were you expecting me to say her "most sensible comment" on nl? Why postpone the evil day when she needs your help now ..

Slipped, where? How?

Since you feel he is unwilling, why don't you help him, Sir cool
Re: I Have Cursed God by Tallesty1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
dunkem21:

oh...

I gotcha.

Mycoli get ready for me, oh how I love spanking ladies.

Wait... Did you my boo?.

On a serious note bro, ts now that I understand you and I think we are saying thesame?
Re: I Have Cursed God by chrisviral(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
qstar:

Elementary biology, mate!

Of what use is education in Africa if people still think they were "created"?

As if the "Evolution theory from the big bang" makes you sound less stupid.
Re: I Have Cursed God by dunkem21(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

Slipped, where? How?

Since you feel he is unwilling, why don't you help him, Sir cool

I will allow him spank you with Love(That's the only way a great mind like you will learn more).The only challenge I will accept is a wooing duel with your boo or tallesty or anyone in moulding your bright future.
Re: I Have Cursed God by MizMyColi(f): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
dunkem21:

I will allow him spank you with Love(That's the only way a great mind like you will learn more).The only challenge I will accept is a wooing duel with your boo or tallesty or anyone in moulding your bright future.

Errrrmmmm angry
Tallesty is taken, taken.

Honestly, I'm open minded here.

I'm willing to be corrected. I just may have come off as too harsh, blame it on how passionate I've become about human beings.
I'm listening.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Rutheby(f): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
frustratedman:

I Believe there is God. He/she is just a wicked powerless soul who finds joys in watching people grief
Now all d blame on God ryt? Your fustration might be because of ur faliure, there must be something you failed to do right then and now all the blame on God. There are people in worst situation that stil proclaim their love for God. What have you faced? 200k to hungry thieves. Come on! Work harder instead of sitting in a corner looking for who to pass the blame on. God sat on His throne looking when Jesus Christ was being crucified... Remember that? That doesn't mean He is powerless.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Psylas(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Rutheby:
Foolish people don't believe there is God. Some people don't deserve life. God is merciful sha
so people who believe things without evidence are wise people? Your God is not merciful, He might be mercifool, A God that killed innocent millions of people with flood(Noah), fire(Sodom) and even killed his own son, created hell to burn humans for billions... Quadrillions... Septillions (unending) years is merciful? Lol. He can't do more than a dead rat!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Cursed God by Psylas(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
godofwar666:
ehen Amahdioha!!! Strike this mofos
Amadioha kurie gi there!
Re: I Have Cursed God by Atigba: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
@op
What do you want?
You need a job?
You have any skill?
Where re your relatives I mean uncles
I understand how you feel but let me say this to you there is no God that had,will,going to help any body on earth it is men that has been helping each other it is men that will continue to help each other.

All this while they lied to you in church they made you believe God is your financial security but that is not true.

Before Jesus left the earth he told his disciples "whatever good you have done to the least of your brother so you have done to me".he knew is not going to be around here on earth.

So if you keep waiting for God to help..see we live in a society that can kill a man dream you will die and your dream will die with you.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Cursed God by dunkem21(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

Errrrmmmm angry
Tallesty is taken, taken.

Honestly, I'm open minded here.

I'm willing to be corrected. I just may have come off as too harsh, blame it on how passionate I've become about human beings.
I'm listening.

Ok. I will grant it but not without a fight. Just declare your undying love for me on nl and your numerous male followers will come to fight me for you. It is only then that I will drill out the best out of you and place their head on your feet.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Ymodulus: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
Can we reason together?

I'm not here to defend God but I think you are getting something wrong and I hope to correct it............

Ie if you do take corrections from Christians.

Let's reason
Re: I Have Cursed God by Donsheddy: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

And which God is merciful? You mean the god that committed Genocide? Killing thousands of people?
You mean the god that is referred to as the omnipotentand still let's kids suffer and parent suffer of poverty?

Sis I like to ask you pick up a remote tune in and watch stations like aljazeera, Indian documentary stations or read more watch videos about UNICEF and their assistance, you will be force to cry because of how innocent kids are suffering.

You come here to tell me his MERCIFUL? are you serious?

Am how sure re u. Dat does people nd kids in question believe in God. And have accepted Jesus as there lord and personal saviour.
He said he knows our mind and he knows everytin b4 it hapens, but we need to call upon and lay down our problems for him to solve them.
He ask and it shall be given unto u,seek and ye shall find.
How sure are u dat d people have seek im or hv asked im.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Atigba:
@op
What do you want?
You need a job?
You have any skill?
Where re your relatives I mean uncles
I understand how you feel but let me say this to you there is no God that had,will,going to help any body on earth it is men that has been helping each other it is men that will continue to help each other.

All this while they lied to you in church they made you believe God is your financial security but that is not true.

Before Jesus left the earth he told his disciples "whatever good you have done to the least of your brother so you have done to me".he knew is not going to be around here on earth.

So if you keep waiting for God to help..see we live in a society that can kill a man dream you will die and your dream will die with you.

CAN YOU BE OF ANYHELP AS REGARDS THE JOB? I'M DONE WAITING FOR GOD. HE IS NOT MERCIFUL
Re: I Have Cursed God by Ymodulus: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Donsheddy:

Am how sure re u. Dat does people nd kids in question believe in God. And have accepted Jesus as there lord and personal saviour.
He said he knows our mind and he knows everytin b4 it hapens, but we need to call upon and lay down our problems for him to solve them.

Lol!! Bro No of fence,

Buy are you really saying the above? Why are you sanctioning Hatred by a supposed supreme being?

The way Christians fight for their god even when he does something bad is really alarming. This their god should be arrested to face ICC for wars against humanity.

Ooo that's if he exists

2 Likes

Re: I Have Cursed God by dunkem21(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
frustratedman:

CAN YOU BE OF ANYHELP AS REGARDS THE JOB? I'M DONE WAITING FOR GOD. HE IS NOT MERCIFUL

..And if you get a Job, will you acknowledge him as a merciful God? Wont you still accuse him for not giving you a wife?
Re: I Have Cursed God by Donsheddy: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

Are you for real?

Google it, bing it, ask it, Yahoo it , Forbes it , Wikipedia it, Instagram it, twitter it.

Atheist have been , is and will continue to be the most passionate about helping and donating to the poor. We have seen glamorous donations by atheist all over the world and we are still seeing them.

Atheist give not for any religion but out of heart while Christian and religionist or pastors will only release when issues affect their faith.

Also ping it, google it, facebook it.
Even watch daystar nd c wat christian organisation are doing for those poor lad.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Psylas(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Donsheddy:

see army of Christ
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
Rutheby:
Now all d blame on God ryt? Your fustration might be because of ur faliure, there must be something you failed to do right then and now all the blame on God. There are people in worst situation that stil proclaim their love for God. What have you faced? 200k to hungry thieves. Come on! Work harder instead of sitting in a corner looking for who to pass the blame on. God sat on His throne looking when Jesus Christ was being crucified... Remember that? That doesn't mean He is powerless.

Blah blah blah. Assuming I opened a thread to praise God will you tell me to stop praising him because I'm responsible for my success?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Cursed God by Donsheddy: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

Lol!! Bro No of fence,

Buy are you really saying the above? Why are you sanctioning Hatred by a supposed supreme being?

The way Christians fight for their god even when he does something bad is really alarming. This their god should be arrested to face ICC for wars against humanity.

Ooo that's if he exists

AM NT FIGHTING FOR ANY God.
Am jst teln u d fact.
He wil fight 4 im self dats y he s God.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
dunkem21:

..And if you get a Job, will you acknowledge him as a merciful God? Wont you still accuse him for not giving you a wife?

Re: I Have Cursed God by dunkem21(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Donsheddy:

Even watch daystar nd c wat christian organisation are doing for those poor lad.

You took those words outta my mouth. Can I buy you a drink?
Re: I Have Cursed God by Ymodulus: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Donsheddy:

You see watching Daystar is akin to watching or been brain watch by one religious teaching.

Bottom line: All Christianity does is in support of fellow Christians not out of their heart
Re: I Have Cursed God by dunkem21(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

You see watching Daystar is akin to watching or been brain watch by one religious teaching.

Bottom line: All Christianity does is in support of fellow Christians not out of their heart

I disagree with your bottom line. Personally, I give to people according to their need and not along religious lines. I even give to almajiris more because they are more pronounced on the streets.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Donsheddy: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
dunkem21:

I disagree with your bottom line. Personally, I give to people according to their need and not along religious lines. I even give to almajiris more because they are more pronounced on the streets.

and i also give to people out of freewill. Not minding ur religion or God.
Re: I Have Cursed God by larryUG(m): 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
frustratedman:
I called and called upon his name no changes in my situation. I am running out of patience with this dumb imaginary God whom I grew up serving without getting anything in return. He is a failure and he derives joy in our pains and challenges. It shall never be well with God
U shld curse urself, there are atheists who are successful,without even serving God. bro, take responsibility for ur failure instead

2 Likes

Re: I Have Cursed God by debraleey: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
N will cursing change anything? Will it change d situation or change God's status?? The answer is NO! I mean y cut urself off from d One who is able to solve ur problems?? I also have problems too....we all do....so dont begin to think i can comment cos ion hav problems.....u r really on d verge of jumping from d frying pan into the fire. I pray His mercy will avail for you and He will fix your life in Jesus' name....Amen
Re: I Have Cursed God by Rutheby(f): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hey Madam.

Keep mute.
Keep Mute! angry

Who are you to determine whether or not a set of people deserve to live or not?
Is it not your Jesus who said "I am come that they might have life, and have it more abundantly.
Owh, I guess that's verse is exclusively for christians, ey?
You too? You're an atheist. Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church / Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.