Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) (67083 Views)

Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) / Photo: Mysterious Snake Killed In Ajegunle Lagos. / Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by dharay99: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
studded:

Abeg, I no get ur time.... NEXT!!!!! tongue

U dun tire ni. grin
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by studded(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
dharay99:

U dun tire ni. grin

Yes..... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by FemoLondon: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mutuwa:

Ehen! I sense some emancipation of your human intellect.now we could relate on a more sane basis..The question of proof is what you should have inquiried firstly,not to start adjudging one as backwards blah blah! Skip to my lou.Go back to my initial post plz and point out a word/sentence incinuating my belief in witches and wizards?
secondly,even if they exist guy,Mere writing and rejoinders on chat forum cannot establish a proof.
lastly,everybody is entitled to his own opinion ohk?no matter what my belief is,learn to respect it.If an entire populace believe of such existance there is nothing u can do to change that,and so it is if otherwise.
Thank you.
My friend you eloquently claim that witches et all exist yet stumble to even provide the most basic proof. Here is your original post in case you suffered a temporary memory loss:-
https://www.nairaland.com/1951971/mysterios-huge-fish-found-tip#27189875
Now if you say that it is a spiritual belief then I have nothing more to say and respect that. However if you engage in profanity, just know that you are the one on full display of ignorance and buffoonery by claiming that totally imaginary things like witches exist. I mean this should really belong in the books of children to entertain their fantasies. Any sensible and intelligent adult should be able to discern fact from fiction.
Cheers guy.
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by FemoLondon: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
macof:

Why argue with them.

I don't publicly dispute that witches exist because it's a very important part of Yoruba beliefs but I've never seen one...many arguing with u haven't either

I guess the only way to know for sure is to experience witchcraft
Ok, point noted and accepted bros. Thank you.
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Mutuwa(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
FemoLondon:

My friend you eloquently claim that witches et all exist yet stumble to even provide the most basic proof. Here is your original post in case you suffered a temporary memory loss:-
https://www.nairaland.com/1951971/mysterios-huge-fish-found-tip#27189875
Now if you say that it is a spiritual belief then I have nothing more to say and respect that. However if you engage in profanity, just know that you are the one on full display of ignorance and buffoonery by claiming that totally imaginary things like witches exist. I mean this should really belong in the books of children to entertain their fantasies. Any sensible and intelligent adult should be able to discern fact from fiction.
Cheers guy.

This guy mumu pass cow o!

don’t let your mind wander in responding to me.it’s far too small to be let out on its own.Are you always this absurd or are you making a special effort
today?Sure, I’ve seen people like you before but I had to pay an
admission fee to tell all and sundry.If you took an IQ test, the results would be very negative.

I may counsel you on whatever is wrong with you,to help you out.Brains aren’t everything. In fact in your case they’re nothing.So now I know why some mammals eat their children…You don't have to tactically tell me all about meaningless beliefs and how ingrate and unblessed your life is, I enjoy horror stories lad.
Mehn.. If brains were money, you’d be a charity case.

Cheers bro..
take it easy ehen! My belief should never concern u.Proving it to a charlie like u cannot be done on a chat forum as earlier mentioned.
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by FemoLondon: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mutuwa:

This guy mumu pass cow o!

don’t let your mind wander in responding to me.it’s far too small to be let out on its own.Are you always this absurd or are you making a special effort
today?Sure, I’ve seen people like you before but I had to pay an
admission fee to tell all and sundry.If you took an IQ test, the results would be very negative.

I may counsel you on whatever is wrong with you,to help you out.Brains aren’t everything. In fact in your case they’re nothing.So now I know why some mammals eat their children…You don't have to tactically tell me all about meaningless beliefs and how ingrate and unblessed your life is, I enjoy horror stories lad.
Mehn.. If brains were money, you’d be a charity case.

Cheers bro..
take it easy ehen! My belief should never concern u.Proving it to a charlie like u cannot be done on a chat forum as earlier mentioned.
You are back to insulting again? I looked at your profile picture and saw a hideous pic of your being by a body of water. Perhaps it was taken while you went to relieve yourself by the waters as per your normal routine in the village. It was perhaps then, during the backward act, you then had further revelations that made you further embrace the backward belief that witches are real.
I have always heard of people being referred to as he-goats for saying asinine things and always wondered what that meant. Thanks to the conversation I have had with you, I now see a real life example of what a human he-goat is grin grin
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Mutuwa(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
FemoLondon:

You are back to insulting again? I looked at your profile picture and saw a hideous pic of your being by a body of water. Perhaps it was taken while you went to relieve yourself by the waters as per your normal routine in the village. It was perhaps then, during the backward act, you then had further revelations that made you further embrace the backward belief that witches are real.
I have always heard of people being referred to as he-goats for saying asinine things and always wondered what that meant. Thanks to the conversation I have had with you, I now see a real life example of what a human he-goat is grin grin

Hehehe..now u'v turned clueless looking at my profile..what a waste of you?
I rarely argue with an absurdity,he will drag you down to his level and beat you with meaningless inexperience.
I have no patience or time for people who wear their ignorance and insecurities on their sleeves like badges of honor. If you don't hear the fact that "proof to a daft like you is meaningless"with your own ears or see it with your own eyes, don't invent the fact that you know it all in your small mind and
say it with your big mouth.
Do not judge me until you know me, Do not underestimate me until you have challenged me, AND
do not be conclusive about me and or my opinion(s) until you have talked to me in person and not satisfied with whatever I may adduce to you as proof of what you want to know.

Again..you mumu pass cow! grin grin
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by FemoLondon: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mutuwa:

Hehehe..now u'v turned clueless looking at my profile..what a waste of you?
I rarely argue with an absurdity,he will drag you down to his level and beat you with meaningless inexperience.
I have no patience or time for people who wear their ignorance and insecurities on their sleeves like badges of honor. If you don't hear the fact that "proof to a daft like you is meaningless"with your own ears or see it with your own eyes, don't invent the fact that you know it all in your small mind and
say it with your big mouth.
Do not judge me until you know me, Do not underestimate me until you have challenged me, AND
do not be conclusive about me and or my opinion(s) until you have talked to me in person and not satisfied with whatever I may adduce to you as proof of what you want to know.

Again..you mumu pass cow! grin grin

Bros, let me come down to your level ...
You can blow all the (googled) grammar you want .....
At the end of the day, with all your "intelligence and intellect" you are the one making a claim on NL about the existence of witches and wizards and how they also turn into fish grin grin grin
You are without a doubt a cretinous and ignoramus individual. You even make a he-goat appear smart with your statements... Again, I await your proof that witches exist and they they are able to transform into sea life. Go and ask your village master for this proof if you are unable to do so on your own. Or else I may have to declare that Maga na your middle name tongue
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Mutuwa(m): 6:30am On Dec 16, 2014
FemoLondon:

Bros, let me come down to your level ...
You can blow all the (googled) grammar you want .....
At the end of the day, with all your "intelligence and intellect" you are the one making a claim on NL about the existence of witches and wizards and how they also turn into fish grin grin grin
You are without a doubt a cretinous and ignoramus individual. You even make a he-goat appear smart with your statements... Again, I await your proof that witches exist and they they are able to transform into sea life. Go and ask your village master for this proof if you are unable to do so on your own. Or else I may have to declare that Maga na your middle name tongue

Like I reiterate "Proof to a charlie like u cannot be done in forums" But you dont just get the picture..
You may look like a daft and talk like one but don't let that fool you. You really are an Ediot.These are the few ways we can practice humility:
To speak as little as possible of one's self an beliefs
To mind your own business.
Not to want to manage other people's affairs.
To avoid acts of idiocy in your curiosity.
To accept contradictions and correction cheerfully.Once again, you'v shown all the sensitivity of a blunt young lad.
I guess the condom factory owes you an apology. grin tongue grin
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by FemoLondon: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mutuwa:

Like I reiterate "Proof to a charlie like u cannot be done in forums" But you dont just get the picture..
You may look like a daft and talk like one but don't let that fool you. You really are an Ediot.These are the few ways we can practice humility:
To speak as little as possible of one's self an beliefs
To mind your own business.
Not to want to manage other people's affairs.
To avoid acts of idiocy in your curiosity.
To accept contradictions and correction cheerfully.Once again, you'v shown all the sensitivity of a blunt young lad.
I guess the condom factory owes you an apology. grin tongue grin
I give up trying to get the proof from this donkey. The fact is with the olumo rock in your head there is no room for logic, which is why you have this firm belief in witchcraft. Have a good and ignorant life my friend. It was a pleasure trying to kick some intelligence into you but alas there is very little that can be done to help a cretinous fvcktard like yourself grin grin grin
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Bishop(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
This story is more than 2 years old,abegi
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Mutuwa(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
FemoLondon:

I give up trying to get the proof from this donkey. The fact is with the olumo rock in your head there is no room for logic, which is why you have this firm belief in witchcraft. Have a good and ignorant life my friend. It was a pleasure trying to kick some intelligence into you but alas there is very little that can be done to help a cretinous fvcktard like yourself grin grin grin

Like i told you,the condom factory really owes u an apology,because of a single mistake/negligence from them ushering a daft kunt like u to the world. grin
Am really enjoying this.
Your ignorance is encyclopedic.
You are not obnoxious like so many other people,you are obnoxious in a completely different and far worse way.Why don't you go to the library and brush up on your ignorance? Like I kept reiterating...you mumu pass cow..hehehe! Don't you get it?
Please, keep writing charlie. I always yawn when I am interested.And I'll always have all the time to put up a rejoinder.
I enjoy this..really I do. grin tongue
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by FemoLondon: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mutuwa:

Like i told you,the condom factory really owes u an apology,because of a single mistake/negligence from them ushering a daft kunt like u to the world. grin
Am really enjoying this.
Your ignorance is encyclopedic.
You are not obnoxious like so many other people,you are obnoxious in a completely different and far worse way.Why don't you go to the library and brush up on your ignorance? Like I kept reiterating...you mumu pass cow..hehehe! Don't you get it?
Please, keep writing charlie. I always yawn when I am interested.And I'll always have all the time to put up a rejoinder.
I enjoy this..really I do. grin tongue
Apparently your psychosis extends beyond believing in witchcraft and transformations. You also believe the CIA is behind Boko Haram.
I think you need some food. Your malnourished state may have affected your mental faculties grin grin
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Mutuwa(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
FemoLondon:

Apparently your psychosis extends beyond believing in witchcraft and transformations. You also believe the CIA is behind Boko Haram.
I think you need some food. Your malnourished state may have affected your mental faculties grin grin

A mistake into this world will always be a daft till eternity.Little wonder ur clueless.Your probably exhusted at what to say or put up as a sur rejoinder,simply coz " ur a mistake" an accidential creation.
Mumu as I have named you,your faculty of reasoning is like that of a fish.
He who knows that he knows NoT and knows that he knows NOT is not only a fool..BUT an EDiot..
again.. you mumu pass cow!
hehehehehe..
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by FemoLondon: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mutuwa:

A mistake into this world will always be a daft till eternity.Little wonder ur clueless.Your probably exhusted at what to say or put up as a sur rejoinder,simply coz " ur a mistake" an accidential creation.
Mumu as I have named you,your faculty of reasoning is like that of a fish.
He who knows that he knows NoT and knows that he knows NOT is not only a fool..BUT an EDiot..
again.. you mumu pass cow!
hehehehehe..
Can you please describe these witches/wizards/mami-water that you are seeing in your visions or dreams? Please, it would benefit many of us who do not believe in these fairy tales. Also, do you think the CIA had a covert mission and implanted this idea in your stone brain?
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Mutuwa(m): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
FemoLondon:

Can you please describe these witches/wizards/mami-water that you are seeing in your visions or dreams? Please, it would benefit many of us who do not believe in these fairy tales. Also, do you think the CIA had a covert mission and implanted this idea in your stone brain?

This guy is more dumb and confused than a mouse in a brulesque.
Tho I told u yesterday that you should keep on writing,maybe you would make some sense one day.Its like u'v literary ran out of what to put down as a rejoinder and resort to the core jist of the thread.Tho ur the biggest foool av met this year,despite your "mistaken nature of existance" that cannot read and comprehend a simple reply.I can't prove nothing to you through a forum,this I have said copiously to your daft brain grin
It seems you don't understand and assimilate,a trait typical of chumps mistakenly concieved and brought up in a despicable manner. tongue
Again you mumu pass cow! grin
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by whitecat2: 3:22am On Dec 17, 2014
That's news to me, cos last time I checked it was Fashola a Yoruba man in Lagos a Yoruba state that contained ebola with no single kobo from the federal goverment.
luchy34:
But an eastern owned hospital contained?
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by sherlock229(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2015
this is a whale , it is not a fish but a mammal, seriously lack of education is a bad thing.
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by olatunjithomas(m): 2:21am On Jul 15, 2016
dharay99:

U see meat, kpomor, Turkey inside fish flesh..dat one no dey mysterious abi...? #read again.

Good morning boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you boss

with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks bro, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my boss

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) / 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind / Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.