Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,196 members, 7,780,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:42 PM

TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) (112206 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Larow(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
thunderrider:

Person wey dey answer someone with over half of his / her post targeted at

criticizing other peoples comment is only wasting time

learn to live a life of your own sir / ma
you started it naa! Now u are feeling bad cos some1 has also used one of ur shortcomings to mess u up. Anyway! Its a lesson for u. Be careful of the way u criticize people, mostly men of God. GBAMMMMMM!!!!!!!
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Whizzdom(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
The Work of God cannot be stopped ....

Dem wan use am cook Jollof Rice

Whether you like it or not .... I will chop Jollof Rice

Happy Jollof Rice Day!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Royalroy, come on here boy...u stupiđ turd. Do you have any sense at all? bloody foöl you think i care what swarm of bees you're able to shitt? idiott. put a complete ban, bastard and I'll make another account this minute to teach you your job. incredible imp

seun seun seun has to fix this foöl moderating his mother's bedroom.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Mrfils(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gee001:
Geeeee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by arsetalks(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:

Pastor TB Joshua is a true man of God.
No matter the amount of blasphemy against his service to the poor, God will continue to bless him for his selflessness
A true man of GOD will obey the laws. There was a reason why Jesus asked his disciplines to go get money from the mouth of a fish, wasn't it that he may pay tax which means he is obeying the laws of the land back then?

We are Christians which means Christ followers, we are to model our lives around Christ, Christ won't have errected Four-storey building when he had a license for only just 2.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by arimahoseloka(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
doctokwus:
To prove what?This is simply a gimmick to win sympathy from d gullible.This man shd simply face what is coming to him,many now know d kind of pple he trully is,wt his staged miracles and other misdemeanors
sorry for u
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by 1stola1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
I DON'T JUDGE O...
ONLY GOD KNOWS BEST.
THE VOTING IS STILL ON.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by stanislaus67(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dinobenson:
He is simply humility personified.
Really? by carrying bags of rice.? So humility is now measured by the bags of rice one carries? undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Disclaimer: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Don't mistake fitness to humility. He is only trying to get rid of his pot belly.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Jesusloveyou: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gee001:
Publicity stunt undecided
did nta or ait show it.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by delishpot: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
even u and ur pastor are so proud that u can't even render service in ur church,not to talk of d society.tbj is now going astray bco he carry load,i pity nigeria,don't do good ooo.

Ha ha. Me proud ke? Its well, maybe you are right sha or maybe you are wrong. I do not see your comment as insults or attack on my person. I will try to reflect on my comment to see if I was indeed proud in what I said. That is what everychristian should do.
I did not say he should not carry bags of rice. If he likes he should be an alabaru in oshodi market full time. All I asked was and I will ask again, does carrying load on his head prove he is a true man of God? What I mean on the other hand is, I do not judge his peity by his ability to carry cement and rice. Likewise my carrying bucket of water or rice should not make anyone jump to conclussion that I have turned born again. That fayoshe and rochas roast corn and carry babies in the street doesnt mean they are perfect leaders. That sheku will kiss a child for the press to snap does not make him a saint likwise that the man called jesus helped an old woman cross the street does not automatically make him the mesiah.

I am not saying he isnt good according to you I am saying you attacking the other pastor cos he will not carry bags of rice on his head shouldnt be a yard stick. You may choose to treck from jos to Oshogbo, another man may choose to take the bus yet anotger may decide to take a plane. Does it mean one is better than the other?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by princeunugwa: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
sammyzacks:
When you give to someone in need, don't do as the hypocrites do--blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity! I tell you the truth, they have received all the reward they will ever get. Mathew 6:2
u stole this from my mouth!
must he show off generosity? this is for the camera in order to appeal for public approval and sympathy. he wudnt contemplate it off camera. its not normal, there are wheelbarrows, and tb finding two boys to help him with 2 shud nt b a herculean task.
am addressing him in his capacity as a lay man not in his office as a prophet.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
sammyzacks:
When you give to someone in need, don't do as the hypocrites do--blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity! I tell you the truth, they have received all the reward they will ever get. Mathew 6:2
when jesus fed the masses,didnt all saw it?
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by enohorglo(f): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Am not sure those bags of rice are up to 50kg, from my view point they are quarter bag.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by boujaye: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
btw you and ur pastor,who is deceiving who,can ur pastor do it.
ist by carrying load on your head that makes you a true man of God? deceit 101.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by oluHappy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Man of God, very funny shocked
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by arimahoseloka(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
soldierdollar:

Shut up . I have personally watched that video and that's a screen grab from one of his humanitarian missions . Get your facts before doubting, Thomas .
dont mind them that's how they talk ignorantly and stuipdly. I don't know d kind of envy that is worrying them.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by money121(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
RichDad1:
Make I dey observe in the mean time.
shey na after em cook the rice be this grin grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by jaeik: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
hmm

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by doctokwus: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
mikeapollo:

Don't you think? This event happened more than 2 years ago!
Ok,,ddnt know it was dat old.But dat stil makes it a gimmick by his pr team
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Richiy(f): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Code213:

Really? So the person that invented Wheelbarrow is dumb?
Abeg leave matter for mathias!

This right here got me cracking up.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by money121(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
chaiii this man na hustler oooo grin grin

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
thunderrider:
How can a person of his genre carry 3 bags?

A bag is around 50 kg if not more

So he is carrying over 150 kg

Mallam sef for alaba go tire

unless if na pillow or foam dey inside those bags

then no contest.
Please be sensible, can you not see that the bags are small and each probably weighs 10kg?
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Kassidy90(m): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
A friend once told me that TBJ is a ritualist blah blah then i replied him, If all ritualist can be like TBJ this country wont be in this state.....i neva benefited anything frm him personaly bt anyone that can put smile on other people's face is already my hero...may Almighty Allah keep enriching his pocket..even if he has any skeleton in his cupboard that is between him n his creator..

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Themandator: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Code213:

Really? So the person that invented Wheelbarrow is dumb?
Abeg leave matter for mathias!

They should have edited out the other fellows in the picture.
It makes no sense to have him carry 3 bags of rice or whatever when an adc is just by the side with other support staff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
tjkadzyanju:
when jesus fed the masses,didnt all saw it?
No! All didnt saw it tongue

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by eleko1: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
sad angry grin ;DU fit kill persin as u dey so embarassed shocked
shockwave91:
I hope his neck breaks angry
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Ejiamatu1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
If we don't know the difference between humility and foolishness then I can safely conclude our case as hopeless. We have wheel barrows and trucks and someone who is supposed to educate the public is carring 3bags of rice on his head?? Please don't try such at home! God's wisdom is for veritable use, don't think/do otherwise.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by khukhi(f): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
sheedy407:
Carrying them to support the falling building?

gringringrin my thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by arimahoseloka(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
enohorglo:
Am not sure those bags of rice are up to 50kg, from my view point they are quarter bag.
whether its 50kg or not why is it disturbing u so much look @ the real message then prophet is trying to pass here.

he is encouraging us to be more philanthropic and humble in life shikena!!! don't let Satan give u unnecessary thoughts that will only blind u from the truth.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by JUBILEE2000: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
photoshop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.