Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) (112300 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by sugaarbear(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
sure thats tbjoshua but it an old pics of his
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
1 Tin ave observed is dt dis man TB Josha is now a god....pple nr dey pray tu God again if dem get any problem, all dem knw nw na to dey go meet TB Joshua

IMAGINE a bishop said that in his dream he saw white men standing in the throne of God nd the only blackman he saw was TB Joshua.....dt means even dt the bishop is fake nd his house his HELL

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by dynamo007(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
HugeCock:
This pic is probably old cos wit all d trials he's goin thru and a court case, i dont think he'll have time to be carryin rice on his head
i dnt tink its real it myt b jst a luk-alyk
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by abagnalie: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
sheedy407:
Carrying them to supporot the falling building?
olenu.ur mouth is very sharp.dnt worry he will visit you spiritually

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by natureblack(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
thunderrider:

Person wey dey answer someone with over half of his / her post targeted at

criticizing other peoples comment is onlyr wasting time

learn to live a life of your own sir / ma
there is need for some people to be corrected/straightened-up when need arises.

the dude you mentioned just did the right thing,lest the "genre" guy wouldn't have known its a wrong choose of word.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by aminaeke: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Really? So the person that invented Wheelbarrow is dumb?
Abeg leave matter for mathias! [/quote]

Nice question, what does that have to do what the collapsed building?
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by igben(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
RICHIEBOI1:
SEE Prophet T.B. Joshua Carrying Three Bags Of Rice On His Head (pic)

Wow! this man of God is truly an embodiment of humility.

THIS NA ACTIVITY NA STILL PART OF THE SCAMMING THINGZ....
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by faladeSM1132(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
if you think say the thing no real for your eye go kill your self then ;
because TB J don dey do this ka-ing thing tay-tay
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by johnlegend01: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gullible Nigerians!!! I call you to order. From the OP to those praising lies, c'mon, be reasonable!

I can't come to think a mobile equipment or a vehicle cannot move those bags to the desired destination. 150kg of rice on TB Joshua's head? Oh, please!

I ask, how many of you, OP inclusive can lift 100kg of rice??

If a Clergyman from another denomination or another religion does this, these people will say "show off"

IMHO, its either that is not TB Joshua or some computer works have been done there.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Dexema(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
TunjiMsp:
I can see some people are really blind, Op is TB joshua or your uncle @ Iddo market angry, I'm sure TB. Can't lift 5 kg of rice let alone 150kg

He's wearing emmanuel tv shirt,fink its him. He's carrying his own cross,abeg make I find better place lift my own.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by maclatunji: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
Is this supposed to mean that those who died in his Church building did not die there or he just wants to keep fit?

Who or what dictated that he must not carry bags of rice before now to the point that his now carrying them should become something 'marvelous'? So what should we expect from him next? Mixing of cement and gravel for his next building project?
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by 3kay945(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Not his first time ....
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Undisputed001(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
This is a classical case of hypocrisy. This guy need to go to yaba left for examination.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
RICHIEBOI1:
SEE Prophet T.B. Joshua Carrying Three Bags Of Rice On His Head (pic)

Wow! this man of God is truly an embodiment of humility.
forget...na some kyn angels dey carry those bags. I smell publicity stunt.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by emmanuelogbe(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
It is unbelievable seeing the number of people viewing this thread. If only you guys will believe even as you see. One thing in life is that, no matter what you do and how good you are in life, there will always be people to despise you. But it doesn't change a thing because, you know what you do is true and you ain't faking anything to gain favors. That is what keep good people going even amidst trials and hate.
No matter what you do or say, to slander this man, he will always increase in favor from God.
It you think it is easy to fake and stage miracles, and have followers all over the world, why not go and set up your own church lets see how far you will go.
The LORD indeed is faithful in his promises, and that is why He will never forsake his own.
GOD bless you MOG!!!
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by 3kay945(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
johnlegend01:
Gullible Nigerians!!! I call you to order. From the OP to those praising lies, c'mon, be reasonable!

I can't come to think a mobile equipment or a vehicle cannot move those bags to the desired destination. 150kg of rice on TB Joshua's head? Oh, please!

I ask, how many of you, OP inclusive can lift 100kg of rice??

If a Clergyman from another denomination or another religion does this, these people will say "show off"

IMHO, its either that is not TB Joshua or some computer works have been done there.

He has his own rice bag he usually shared to less privilege.
Meaning... Repacking.
I will say he is carrying 75kg. Not 150kg
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by MadCow1: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sammyelgen:
forget...na some kyn angels dey carry those bags. I smell publicity stunt.

It actually isnt..

In fact, this is one of the very very few reasons I like the Man.. His humility during his charity works are really beautiful to behold.. He has always been this way from the very beginning of his ministry. (Atleast from the Videos i have seen on Emmanuel TV)..

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by crusufixo(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
this is an old picture of two or three years ago ( if not 4 years ) and it was discussed on nairaland back then

y is this coming up again
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by todayguest(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
ZACHIE:

Na by force to sound educated?
genre ko
specie ni.

olodo rabata
bad mouth 101
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by 3kay945(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
maclatunji:
Is this supposed to mean that those who died in his Church building did not die there or he just wants to keep fit?

Who or what dictated that he must not carry bags of rice before now to the point that his now carrying them should become something 'marvelous'? So what should we expect from him next? Mixing of cement and gravel for his next building project?

I don't know how recent that pic is, but that isn't his first time.
Have watched him on TV doing same.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Jesusloveyou: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
stanislaus67:
Really? by carrying bags of rice.? So humility is now measured by the bags of rice one carries? undecided
i have never see any man of God of his status,whether real or fake.u see them feeling pompus,and big.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by obailala(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
clemz88:
and so?
...I am shocked by the humility.. daz all shocked
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by wisemanG: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
what men don't know they call names, what they know they destroy. We better be careful with what we say, because what we say can either build us or destroy us. If you know who TB Joshua truly is, you would has God to reverse the time so that you won't make grevious mistake in life which will pull u back, if not down. Food for thoughts.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by ugwum007(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
God if I ve say anything wrong pls forgive cos I ve to air my view on dis situation.
if dis is really T.B.J which I believe is not him, what message is he trying to pass by carrying 3 bags of rice (150kg) on his head cos dis is stupidity of d highest order. if dis is how to get to heaven pls u pple can be going, I will be behind u pple.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by tuffgongjo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Not a fan of pastors$religions but I always admire his acts of Charity.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by ndidibabe(f): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
sammyzacks:
When you give to someone in need, don't do as the hypocrites do--blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity! I tell you the truth, they have received all the reward they will ever get. Mathew 6:2
Well said. I guess Joshua didn't read this part of the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by acmilan1: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Firefire:
DECEIT101

real deceit
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
eleko1:
sad angry grin ;DU fit kill persin as u dey so embarassed shocked
i jst hope his neck breaks so he can feel pain. Then maybe he'll blame it on a mystery jet
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by babadem2much(m): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
His humility is one thing i like most about him, a philantrophist 2 d core, but notin will take me 2 his church though
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Jesusloveyou: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
click2cbn:
No! All didnt saw it tongue
we all hear it till tommorow.no video by then.beside,is not hypocracy.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
LEXYCOM:
after yours has broken beyond redemption...abi?
yeah.....but only after u've bin paralysed #Ozuo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.