Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? (2836 Views)

Iceprince Girlfriend, Maima Called A Cheat With "Evidence" / Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by felistidiot: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2006
people are saying she have now atleast dated seven men in a row but that is not too much.so is it right to call her a bitch

Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by kiki(f): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2006
i don't think its anybody bizzness if she dates 75 men she can date as many men as she wants its a free world and maybe she's lookin for d rite onewhich she has not found yet so why would u wanna call her a bitch its her life and dats d way she wants it.
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by janetgurl: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2006
dunno
as for me i dont like her
if she like she can date 10 millions men dat's her business
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by dondele(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2006
please she should come and date me. i need a piece of that ass.
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by janetgurl: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2006
LOL,
well dont worry she'll come
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by needeeg(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2006
hmmmm, dont really know wat to say!! grin
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by janetgurl: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2006
say something
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by dondele(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2006
she better shud.
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by janetgurl: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2006
yea she will
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by LiquidMind(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2006
7 men undecided thats a good way to share STD
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by kiki(f): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2006
LiquidMind:

7 men undecided thats a good way to share STD

how u know dat?
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by abbyrian(f): 1:22am On Aug 03, 2006
why call her a bitch after all she's now married.
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by Nella(f): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2006
It aint none of no one's bisness how many men she dates, besides she is married N pregnant now!
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by Nella(f): 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2006
there other ladies who has dated more!!
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by iice(f): 8:51am On Aug 04, 2006
Hmmm i dont like her, if she wan date plenty men na her biz, but i knw she has dated more than 7 men, if u about her fly girl dayz, u'd knw what i mean wink
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by janetgurl: 8:56am On Aug 04, 2006
me either,i hate her from day 1
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by alheri(f): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2006
Apart from the fact that its nobody's business if she has dated 20 men in a row, whether shes called a bitch or not does not change the fact that shes got loads and loads of money, is very famous, people just dey jeolous her!
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by needeeg(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2006
iice:

Hmmm i don't like her, if she wan date plenty men na her biz, but i knw she has dated more than 7 men, if u about her fly girl dayz, u'd knw what i mean wink
hmmm, i guess she did somethin wrong to u my dear that u don't like her angry
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by iice(f): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2006
needeeg:

hmmm, i guess she did somethin wrong to u my dear that u don't like her angry
How can she do something to me? Am i in hollywood? Duhh, no one can say he/she likes everyone in this world unless he's Jesus or the Dalai Lama. So what if i dont like her, am entitled to ma own opinions. Process, filter and absorb angry
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2006
yes she is
because she is a celebrity
she is getting away with it.
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by Eurphoria(f): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2006
TO the Poster

Just how long did it take you to dream this topic? why would anyone call anyone a bitch or any other name for having relationships with different people? You forget it is Hollywood and it is quite difficult for them to find a committed person, cause of all the distractions and sexy looking ladies out their, i am sure she has always wanted to meet a guy who just loved her and was decent enough not to cheat on her. So what if it took 7 men or 77 men to find one decent man? a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do, it's hit and miss sometimes.

It's not easy for celebs let alone ordinary folks like us,ppl shud give the girl a break

besides ppl can call her all names under the sun, still she is one RICH BITCH wink
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by lauryn(f): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2006
It was an unknown guest. It wasnt me. It's either Seun or this site is being hacked
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by laziebones(f): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2006
[b][/b]well i dont think anyone should call her a bitch she is hot like fire an u know wat trips me about her is the way she carries herself, there was this interview they asked her if she had ever slept wit p.diddy and she was like no that everytime the had sex they used condom so there was no body contact men give it up tha that girl she id too much
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by iice(f): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2006
Ahahahaha for real? She said that everytime she used a condom? And that makes her an idol? Hmmm guess other celebrities or even normal people dont use them. When it comes to sex, she's all over the place. But like i said its her life.
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by Nella(f): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2006
i c no reason 2 call her a bitch, jus bcuz she dated sum seven men!
ain't no one's business, she'd fly n tat's y dey cum 2 her.
besides diz club is USELESS!
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by sofine5(f): 5:18am On Mar 11, 2007
J.Lo Is A B-I-T-C-H!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by tosinadeda: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2007
any artist that can post her nude pic on the net is nothing but a

B I T C H
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by jaybaby(f): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2007
Let Her B oooooooooo
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by Amamensah: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2007
my girl is not a bitch. one thing for sure she can dress her ass off. cool
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by trendy(f): 10:01am On Mar 14, 2007
she is a Bitch, there is nothing wrong in being bitchy tongue
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by jaybaby(f): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2007
So 4 U 2 cheesy cheesy
Re: Should Jennifer Lopez Be Called A Bitch? by trendy(f): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2007
The girl don raid nearly all the men for Holly wood
na the ones we know we dey talk o!
the ones we nor hear nko?

But there is nothing wrong in that
let her have fun it's her life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Left Chidi Mokeme---- ‘naz’ / Funke Akindele Reveals Release Dates For Omo Ghetto And Return Of Jenifa / Cory Monteith (finn Hudson) Of Glee Dies At 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.