Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? - Gaming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? (183035 Views)

What Pc Game Are You Playing? / Want To Swap You Game For Another. Enter Here / Hi Guys, What Pc Or Laptop Model Do I Need To Play Pc Version Of Ps3 And Xbox360 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
dazekid:

My laptop has a good cooling system though.. I could also get an external cooling device as well if it comes to it.

Man don't u do it. Gpus produce far more heat than cpus (can also withstand more heat too) and myt actually burn out other component even if it survives due to the the tightly enclosed case of the laptop. The gpu myt survice but other components aren't as resilient. Don't do it man.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mackie1:
yea, thanks opened the crack but it's telling me default font is missing from engine/game what's the total file of your file?

Default font? Okay I'll chk and give u feedback. As of now I'm in total darkness. Our own nepa have taken our light.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Mackie1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
kimco:

Default font? Okay I'll chk and give u feedback. As of now I'm in total darkness. Our own nepa have taken our light.
sorry that was wrong crack, new crack Has 4 files launcher. exe 3dmgame.ini 3dmgame.dll and origin. game. reg tools, it's just saying fifa has stopped working after clicking laughter
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 1:35am On Feb 28, 2015
Mackie1:
sorry that was wrong crack, new crack Has 4 files launcher. exe 3dmgame.ini 3dmgame.dll and origin. game. reg tools, it's just saying fifa has stopped working after clicking laughter

Laughter? Do u mean launcher? What's ur system specs tho.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 3:43am On Feb 28, 2015
moonraker:

listen to Kimco`s advice. it will never work. The chasis and cooling have to work hand in hand.

Okay then, in this case, two heads just might be better than one. It was actually a future plan though, not like I was planning on doing it tomorrow. grin
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Mackie1(m): 7:06am On Feb 28, 2015
kimco:

Laughter? Do u mean launcher? What's ur system specs tho.
launcher, thanks hp 630 4gb ram 500gb, Intel premium@2.13ghz 74bit os
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2015
Mackie1:
launcher, thanks hp 630 4gb ram 500gb, Intel premium@2.13ghz 74bit os

Intel pentium and 64 bit u mean. Do something for me will u. Right click on desktop goto properties..resolution>advanced settings>adapter tab and tell me the kind of gpu u have (ie the name and vram or shared memory size)
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Mackie1(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2015
kimco:

Intel pentium and 64 bit u mean. Do something for me will u. Right click on desktop goto properties..resolution>advanced settings>adapter tab and tell me the kind of gpu u have (ie the name and vram or shared memory size)
Again am sorry dunno whats wrong with my keyboard, Ok here it comes Chip type Intel R HD Graphics Pentium 2. DAC type internal 3. adapter string intel r hd graphics 4. Bios information Intel video Bios
now memory 1 Total available graphics memory 1696mb 2. dedicated video memory 64mb 3 system video memory 0mb 4 shared video memory 1632mb all figures double checked,,, Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by aliumujib(m): 12:59am On Mar 02, 2015
dazekid:
CPU: Core i7 4700MQ 2.40Ghz with turbo boost up to 3.50Ghz
RAM: 16GB upgradeable to 32GB
GPU: Intel HD4600 and Nvidia GEforce GTX 770M
HDD: 1TB(with extra HDD slot) and 256GB SSD option
Screen: 17.3inches full HD
PC Name: BEASTLY grin grin grin

That's a nice rig.. I kinda hoped to cone and form boss for boys here smiley

I've got a HP Envy 15..
core i7 4700HQ 2.4GHZ and 3.1GHZ turbo
8GB RAM upgradable to 16GB
Intel HD 4400 and Nvidia GeForce GTX 850M with 4GB DDR3 VRAM
1080p display
1TB HDD... I dunno if thus thing has a slot for an SSD
15 inches... only thing missing is a touchscreen.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by aliumujib(m): 1:22am On Mar 02, 2015
KingMEXX:
15.6" screen with a resolution of (1366 x 768)

These are a few pics even though I had to reduce picture quality and size...Its COD MW3...Am through with the other COD series..Yet to play Ghosts though

played advanced warfare yet?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 4:28am On Mar 02, 2015
aliumujib:

That's a nice rig.. I kinda hoped to cone and form boss for boys here smiley

I've got a HP Envy 15..
core i7 4700HQ 2.4GHZ and 3.1GHZ turbo
8GB RAM upgradable to 16GB
Intel HD 4400 and Nvidia GeForce GTX 850M with 4GB DDR3 VRAM
1080p display
1TB HDD... I dunno if thus thing has a slot for an SSD
15 inches... only thing missing is a touchscreen.

Eeyah, sorry to spoil your show, your PC is cool though, would have bought something like that more I just needed more RAM and envy models top out at 16GB.Mine doesn't have a touchscreen as well but this is common with gaming laptops though so I wouldn't sweat it, my touchpad also works really good with the gestures and all so I guess it's a good compromise.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by aliumujib(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2015
dazekid:

Eeyah, sorry to spoil your show, your PC is cool though, would have bought something like that more I just needed more RAM and envy models top out at 16GB.Mine doesn't have a touchscreen as well but this is common with gaming laptops though so I wouldn't sweat it, my touchpad also works really good with the gestures and all so I guess it's a good compromise.

LOL, Nice what games do you play? you get ravens cry?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mackie1:
Again am sorry dunno whats wrong with my keyboard, Ok here it comes Chip type Intel R HD Graphics Pentium 2. DAC type internal 3. adapter string intel r hd graphics 4. Bios information Intel video Bios
now memory 1 Total available graphics memory 1696mb 2. dedicated video memory 64mb 3 system video memory 0mb 4 shared video memory 1632mb all figures double checked,,, Thanks in advance

i have two theories on this..

1. ur igp isnt strong enuff to actually play the game. have you tried lowering the settings before starting the game?

2. it myt not meet the desired specs ( maybe direct 10.1 instead of 11) or low vram.

i believe it is the first problem tho.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
dazekid:

wat do u need a touch screen on a laptop for?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
kimco:

wat do u need a touch screen on a laptop for?

Windows 8.1
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Mackie1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
kimco:

i have two theories on this..

1. ur igp isnt strong enuff to actually play the game. have you tried lowering the settings before starting the game?

2. it myt not meet the desired specs ( maybe direct 10.1 instead of 11) or low vram.

i believe it is the first problem tho.
lowering the settings with config.exe? or where?. cos config.exe has similar problem fifa15 has stopped working
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2015
dazekid:

Windows 8.1

And a mouse is unable to do this because...?

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2015
Mackie1:
lowering the settings with config.exe? or where?. cos config.exe has similar problem fifa15 has stopped working

Dat looks like an annoying problem. Look for the .ini file and open with note pad. From there u can manually change the settings to low and try again. Odawise try getting anoda copy.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Mackie1(m): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2015
kimco:

Dat looks like an annoying problem. Look for the .ini file and open with note pad. From there u can manually change the settings to low and try again. Odawise try getting anoda copy.
uggghhh what i saw was 3dmgame.ini and it has settings exename fifa15. that's all, do you have a link for another download?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
PC problems undecided
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
kimco:

I have a 13inch PC running Windows 8 1 as well and I tell you, the touchscreen experience on Windows 8.1 is much better, I work with my mouse on my main PC but trust me, the UX just isn't as good as a touchscreen PC.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
kimco:

Touchscreens are better and pleasurable when it coms to Windows 8/8.1, probly cos of d Metro UI..
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
tziz:

Touchscreens are better and pleasurable when it coms to Windows 8/8.1, probly cos of d Metro UI..

yh...on mobile gadgets not a pc.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
dazekid:

I have a 13inch PC running Windows 8 1 as well and I tell you, the touchscreen experience on Windows 8.1 is much better, I work with my mouse on my main PC but trust me, the UX just isn't as good as a touchscreen PC.

i see. u dnt think its a placebo effect? cos i tried one...its nice to see. someone said "pleasurable" for a while. but its not really that much better. leaning to touch ur laptop screen can be a bore
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lionbite(m): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Can someone list the type of FPS games I can play with my laptop. The specs are

6gb ram

Intel HD 4000

Core i3

2.0ghz
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by moonraker(m): 4:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Lionbite:

6gb ram

Intel HD 4000

Core i3

2.0ghz

none.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 6:47am On Mar 05, 2015
moonraker:

none.

haba brother.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2015
Lionbite:

6gb ram

Intel HD 4000

Core i3

2.0ghz

Check the titles you want to play for their minimum requirements, if your specs are above the minimum requirements, then you can proceed to try them, of course, you have to configure them properly to run optimally on your device i.e, you'd most likely have to run most new games on low or reduce your FPS
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lionbite(m): 7:07am On Mar 05, 2015
moonraker:

none.
See ur mouth like none!

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by moonraker(m): 8:09am On Mar 05, 2015
dazekid:

Check the titles you want to play for their minimum requirements, if your specs are above the minimum requirements, then you can proceed to try them, of course, you have to configure them properly to run optimally on your device i.e, you'd most likely have to run most new games on low or reduce your FPS

You know that my answer is valid. there is no need to sugarcoat the truth. FPS games are graphics and CPU intensive. Having said that, look

at his specs again and tell me what you see. He has an intel 4000HD (Integrated graphics), that automatically a NO NO and then look at his

CPU a corei3 will not cut it at all, combined with that graphics card.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by moonraker(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2015
Lionbite:

See ur mouth like none!

Like your brain and ears that has refused to process the truth. angry

run along and read my post.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lionbite(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2015
moonraker:

Like your brain and ears that has refused to process the truth. angry

run along and read my post.
So of all the first person shooter games wey dey..... My system no fit play anyone abi...... Chai! Na so u sabi lie reach

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (71) (Reply)

Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! / HELP: Gaming Enquires / Updates And News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.