Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? - Gaming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? (183051 Views)

What Pc Game Are You Playing? / Want To Swap You Game For Another. Enter Here / Hi Guys, What Pc Or Laptop Model Do I Need To Play Pc Version Of Ps3 And Xbox360 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lionbite:
Can someone list the type of FPS games I can play with my laptop. The specs are

6gb ram

Intel HD 4000

Core i3

2.0ghz

well there are lots u can actually play. whether u can play dem well is the real question. the answer is, No! thing is...with fps, the fps is very important ( lol see wat i did dur) and the fps wud definitely be running under 20fps on dat igp ( intel hd 4000)
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
moonraker:

You know that my answer is valid. there is no need to sugarcoat the truth. FPS games are graphics and CPU intensive. Having said that, look

at his specs again and tell me what you see. He has an intel 4000HD (Integrated graphics), that automatically a NO NO and then look at his

CPU a corei3 will not cut it at all, combined with that graphics card.

most fps are not cpu intensive, but gpu intensive. battlefield games are some of the cpu intensive few i can think of. but u r not far from the truth....he'll struggle cos of his igp. its a general fact dat in gaming, gpu is the most important component.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
moonraker:

You know that my answer is valid. there is no need to sugarcoat the truth. FPS games are graphics and CPU intensive. Having said that, look
at his specs again and tell me what you see. He has an intel 4000HD (Integrated graphics), that automatically a NO NO and then look at his
CPU a corei3 will not cut it at all, combined with that graphics card.
kimco:

most fps are not cpu intensive, but gpu intensive. battlefield games are some of the cpu intensive few i can think of. but u r not far from the truth....he'll struggle cos of his igp. its a general fact dat in gaming, gpu is the most important component.

This are all known facts but the thing is post people buy budget laptops for reasons such as "schooling" but end up wanting to play games on them. There is someone on here that I know who has a similar config as your PC(actually lower sef, his IGP is the intel HD 3000 and he has 4GB RAM) @lionbite and he has a few games running on his PC so you can hit him up and question him/ask him nicely to respond to this thread so there is a sort of reference for this types of issues later on. His moniker is Flawless911
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by flawless911(m): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
dazekid:

His moniker is Flawless911
Dude WTF?! Y u bringing mah matter to Nairaland? undecided
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lionbite(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
flawless911:
Good now that you are here abeg which games were you able to play on your laptop with a gpu of intel hd 4000
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
flawless911:

You have been on nairaland since 2013, your matter was already here bro. Someone here needs game recommendations for PC specs similar to yours so please try to help him.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by flawless911(m): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
dazekid:

You have been on nairaland since 2013, your matter was already here bro. Someone here needs game recommendations for PC specs similar to yours so please try to help him.
tongue lipsrsealed grin
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by flawless911(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lionbite:

Good now that you are here abeg which games were you able to play on your laptop with a gpu of intel hd 4000
Any Sixth and Seventh Generation Game will work fine on yr GPU.. Jst dnt touch dem Eight Generation games.. For more Info, La Research La Google
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:15am On Mar 06, 2015
flawless911:
Any Sixth and Seventh Generation Game will work fine on yr GPU.. Jst dnt touch dem Eight Generation games.. For more Info, La Research La Google

Even with the 7th gen, not all will run or run well enuff to be playable. Do u play ur games on low?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by moonraker(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Lionbite:

So of all the first person shooter games wey dey..... My system no fit play anyone abi...... Chai! Na so u sabi lie reach

winkin a good mood today, so i will be as nice as possible.

You will be able to run SOME games. however you will not enjoy the experience because it will lag, shutter and

you will come back here to talk about how slow your system is. To save you all that headache, i gave you a direct answer,

which you didnt like. I sincerely hope you like this one.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by flawless911(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2015
kimco:

Even with the 7th gen, not all will run or run well enuff to be playable. Do u play ur games on low?
Have u used a Intel HD Gpu b4? If not den don't bother me with ur Assumptions.. Nobody shud quote me bk into dis Thread.. Tnx
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by wkid(m): 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lionbite:
Can someone list the type of FPS games I can play with my laptop. The specs are

6gb ram

Intel HD 4000

Core i3

2.0ghz

I'm disappointed with the quality of answers your question has received. You would play all games 2010 below. And some games 2012 below.

Farcry 1 and 2
Farcry 3 on reduced graphics
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 1 to 3
Call Of Duty Black Ops 1
Call Of Duty World At War
Battlefield 2 till Bad Company 2
FEAR
Resident Evil 1-5
007 Night Fire
007 Bloodstone
All Bioshock
Bulletstorm
Crysis 1-2
Half Life 1 and 2
The previous 2 Wolfenstein
Halo 1 and 2
Both Red Faction
All Brothers In Arms games
All Medal Of Honour before Warfighter

Too many to be mentioned. I'm typing from my mobile.

2 Likes

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by obynocute(m): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Pls houz, wot kind of games can I play wit my new Dell inspiron, intel core i5, 6gb ram, 2.4ghz. M a game freak... Jst got d lappy new.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by wkid(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
obynocute:
Pls houz, wot kind of games can I play wit my new Dell inspiron, intel core i5, 6gb ram, 2.4ghz. M a game freak... Jst got d lappy new.

Graphics card?
What generation processor?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by obynocute(m): 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
wkid:

Graphics card?
intel, nd has double processors. I dnt knw if dat ansas ur qustion, correct me if m wrung.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
obynocute:
intel, nd has double processors. I dnt knw if dat ansas ur qustion, correct me if m wrung.

yea we know it is intel, what is the model of the intel processor? Check your system information
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by wkid(m): 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
obynocute:

Go to my computer, right click and click on system information. Paste whatever you see there here.

To check your dedicated video memory, Right click on your desktop, click on screen resolution then advanced. The dedicated video memory should be displayed there alongside the type of graphics card.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
aliumujib:

That's a nice rig.. I kinda hoped to cone and form boss for boys here smiley

I've got a HP Envy 15..
core i7 4700HQ 2.4GHZ and 3.1GHZ turbo
8GB RAM upgradable to 16GB
Intel HD 4400 and Nvidia GeForce GTX 850M with 4GB DDR3 VRAM
1080p display
1TB HDD... I dunno if thus thing has a slot for an SSD
15 inches... only thing missing is a touchscreen.

Goddamn. Beast of a laptop. SSD or not, I'd take the GTX 850M over a GTX 770M tho.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Since we all PC gamers here, any FIFA fan here? Anybody who has FIFA 15 on PC and can access online features? If u do kindly drop ur origin IDs here. Maybe we can get to play some matches. Tired of playing all those white boys grin grin
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by moonraker(m): 12:50am On Mar 07, 2015
wkid:

I'm disappointed with the quality of answers your question has received. You would play all games 2010 below. And some games 2012 below.

Farcry 1 and 2
Farcry 3 on reduced graphics
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 1 to 3
Call Of Duty Black Ops 1
Call Of Duty World At War
Battlefield 2 till Bad Company 2
FEAR
Resident Evil 1-5
007 Night Fire
007 Bloodstone
All Bioshock
Bulletstorm
Crysis 1-2
Half Life 1 and 2
The previous 2 Wolfenstein
Halo 1 and 2
Both Red Faction
All Brothers In Arms games
All Medal Of Honour before Warfighter

Too many to be mentioned. I'm typing from my mobile.

More like i am disappointed in your answer. Too many poser on here trying to be smart while giving out wrong answers. are you high??

You cant play crysis on that computer, cmon angry
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 5:03am On Mar 07, 2015
moonraker:

More like i am disappointed in your answer. Too many poser on here trying to be smart while giving out wrong answers. are you high??

Crysis
Minimum and Recommended Requirements

Click here to see your results

Minimum Recommended
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or faster.
CPU Speed: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or faster.
RAM: 1 GB (Windows Vista requires 1.5GB RAM)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Integrated chipsets are not supported.
DirectX version: 9.0c (included)
Sound Card: Yes
Free Disk Space: 12 GB
DVD-ROM: 8X speed DVD-ROM. This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some DVD-ROM, DVD-RW and virtual drives.

People ignore system requirements and play this games with low settings sha.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 5:05am On Mar 07, 2015
PS, the above requirements are for Crysis 1
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by wkid(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2015
moonraker:

You obviously just want to find something wrong with my reply.
You used the phrase 'WRONG ANSWERS' and yet you could only point out one game (Crysis)

Now you saying Crysis won't work shows you are a noob or you have no idea of what you are saying. Google Crysis on a Core i3 3rd gen or 4th gen with Intel HD 4000 or use sites like CYRI labs and feed your ignorance before coming here to spew trash.

2 Likes

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by moonraker(m): 8:00am On Mar 07, 2015
wkid:

You obviously just want to find something wrong with my reply.
You used the phrase 'WRONG ANSWERS' and yet you could only point out one game (Crysis)

Now you saying Crysis won't work shows you are a noob or you have no idea of what you are saying. Google Crysis on a Core i3 3rd gen or 4th gen with Intel HD 4000 or use sites like CYRI labs and feed your ignorance before coming here to spew trash.

Thing is, i dont need to use google unlike your ignorant self. cool I know this from experience and also listed crysis because well, your ignorance

gave me a headache. lipsrsealed Have you ever played any crysis titles before? did you know that crysis 1 when released was the benchmark to test

how good ones computer is?? Even if by some miracle, you are able to start the game up, The performance would be so bad that it wouldnt be worth the effort. I am soo done with you. dont bother quoting my reply.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by obynocute(m): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2015
wkid:

Go to my computer, right click and click on system information. Paste whatever you see there here.

To check your dedicated video memory, Right click on your desktop, click on screen resolution then advanced. The dedicated video memory should be displayed there alongside the type of graphics card.
. OS Name: microsoft windows 7 ultimate. Version: 6.1.7600 build 7600. Processor: Intel(R) core(TM) i5-3317U CPU @ 1.70GHz,1701Mhz,2 core(s), 4 logical processors. Chip type: intel(R) HD graphics family. Adapter string: intel(R) HD graphics 4000.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by obynocute(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2015
wkid:

Graphics card?
. It has 3rd generation intel core processor.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
I really dont get why y'all are getting on each others nerves. We re all gamers here to exchange and share ideas. There really is no need to start calling each other names and fighting like a bunch of girls. Please lets show some maturity. Peace. grin
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Anyways, just saw the minimum requirements for GTA V on Rockstar. And i ve to say its not bad. But the required harddrive space for the game is 65gig. Games just keep getting bigger every year. Game developers dont know dat data is not cheap over here sad
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by wkid(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
moonraker:

Thing is, i dont need to use google unlike your ignorant self. cool I know this from experience and also listed crysis because well, your ignorance

gave me a headache. lipsrsealed Have you ever played any crysis titles before? did you know that crysis 1 when released was the benchmark to test

how good ones computer is?? Even if by some miracle, you are able to start the game up, The performance would be so bad that it wouldnt be worth the effort. I am soo done with you. dont bother quoting my reply.

You are obviously a noob.

Crysis 1 was released in 2007. Do you want to compare systems available then to systems available now?

Was a 3rd or 4th gen core i3 available then?

Battlefield 3 was a gpu benchmark tool in 2011 but now it is nothing.

The more you speak, the more you embarrass yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by wkid(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=obynocute post=31384163]. OS Name: microsoft windows 7 ultimate. Version: 6.1.7600 build 7600. Processor: Intel(R) core(TM) i5-3317U CPU @ 1.70GHz,1701Mhz,2 core(s), 4 logical processors. Chip type: intel(R) HD graphics family. Adapter string: intel(R) HD graphics 4000. [/quote

You would play all games 2012 below. You would play very few new games available now. You won't be able to play any game with PS4 graphics.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by obynocute(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=wkid post=31394648][/quote] tnx bro, bt cn I play pes 15 wit it?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by wkid(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
obynocute:
tnx bro, bt cn I play pes 15 wit it?

Yes you can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (71) (Reply)

Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! / HELP: Gaming Enquires / Updates And News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.