Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? - Gaming (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? (183060 Views)

What Pc Game Are You Playing? / Want To Swap You Game For Another. Enter Here / Hi Guys, What Pc Or Laptop Model Do I Need To Play Pc Version Of Ps3 And Xbox360 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by obynocute(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
wkid:

Yes you can.
tnx bro
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=wkid post=31394648][/quote]

Wkid, what are your PC specs please?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
flawless911:
Have u used a Intel HD Gpu b4? If not den don't bother me with ur Assumptions.. Nobody shud quote me bk into dis Thread.. Tnx

What rubbish is dis? Ofcos I have...have u played every 7th gen game before? I don't think so...so shut da hell up when knowledgeable people are talking. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Goddamn. Beast of a laptop. SSD or not, I'd take the GTX 850M over a GTX 770M tho.

What are the benchmarks for both cards?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
moonraker:

More like i am disappointed in your answer. Too many poser on here trying to be smart while giving out wrong answers. are you high??

You cant play crysis on that computer, cmon angry

He can play dem man. Whether to his liking or not, dat wud be the question. 10fps is also playing is it not. At low setting the igp shud be able to run between 20fps and 24fps roughly.

Crysis? Dats too much. The guy's reply is not wrong. However I think we are mostly guilty of giving people false hopes in nairaland. Also we encourage poor pc gaming habits. Listen here people. An intel igp wud not run ur games da way they shud be run. So if u wanna game on a lappy please do well to buy mostly the latest amd a10 laptops. They are atleast much better at playing games at an acceptable framerate. Pls none shud misunderstand me, I mean no harm Thank you.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Anyways, just saw the minimum requirements for GTA V on Rockstar. And i ve to say its not bad. But the required harddrive space for the game is 65gig. Games just keep getting bigger every year. Game developers dont know dat data is not cheap over here sad

Loool u are not their target market. Besides africans don't buy softwares. We pirate. So they don't rly care. Wait for the repacks if ur data size will be a bother to u.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
wkid:

You are obviously a noob.

Crysis 1 was released in 2007. Do you want to compare systems available then to systems available now?

Was a 3rd or 4th gen core i3 available then?

Battlefield 3 was a gpu benchmark tool in 2011 but now it is nothing.

The more you speak, the more you embarrass yourself.

Battlefield 3 is not "nothing" it'll still bring most gpus to their knees on ultra.

But u seem to miss something, albeit unintentionally, I admit, but the processor isn't really dat important in gaming. So far as it isn't bottlenecking the gpu, it'll fare all right. Used to play games on my c2d cpu + 280gtx combo pc that most i7 second gens laptop owners wish they cud play. All because of my then powerful gpu.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=wkid post=31394648][/quote]

This is correct. But there are a few exceptions, we both know this ryt. He shud be able to play on low at 15fps on 2010-2012 games.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
obynocute:
tnx bro, bt cn I play pes 15 wit it?

U can even play it on high since konami decided the pc wasn't worth the ps4 graphics upgrade. Well not that it matters tho cos I've stopped playing the game. I hope ur experience with it is much better than mine.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by moonraker(m): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2015
kimco:

This is correct. But there are a few exceptions, we both know this ryt. He shud be able to play on low at 15fps on 2010-2012 games.

You call 10 to 15fps playable? cheesy grin

Alrighty then. Think am done here
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by moonraker(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2015
kimco:

He can play dem man. Whether to his liking or not, dat wud be the question. 10fps is also playing is it not. At low setting the igp shud be able to run between 20fps and 24fps roughly.

Crysis? Dats too much. The guy's reply is not wrong. However I think we are mostly guilty of giving people false hopes in nairaland. Also we encourage poor pc gaming habits. Listen here people. An intel igp wud not run ur games da way they shud be run. So if u wanna game on a lappy please do well to buy mostly the latest amd a10 laptops. They are atleast much better at playing games at an acceptable framerate. Pls none shud misunderstand me, I mean no harm Thank you.

The Intel chip was only intended for light gaming.

The different btw me and you is that I go for medium/optimum performance. If I cannot achieve those, then I don't think its worth it. And so

I don't recommend it to anyone. People on here think I am a noob bad minded blah. I don't give one fucccck about that.

Heck I tried playing Fifa 15 on an Intel chip and it lagged like hell.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by moonraker(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2015
wkid:

You are obviously a noob.

Crysis 1 was released in 2007. Do you want to compare systems available then to systems available now?

Was a 3rd or 4th gen core i3 available then?

Battlefield 3 was a gpu benchmark tool in 2011 but now it is nothing.

The more you speak, the more you embarrass yourself.

cheesy grin righttttt
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by flawless911(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2015
kimco:

What rubbish is dis? Ofcos I have...have u played every 7th gen game before? I don't think so...so shut da hell up when knowledgeable people are talking. Thank u.
Knowledgeable indeed.. U sound lyk all dis arrogant alaba dropouts who jst learnt how to convert mp3 files nd already feeling funky.. Go hang ursef.. Nd abt playing every 7th gen game, dat won't be an issue tnx to mah Eti PAYG nd Oceanofgames.com

So tke seat dilapidated dimwit
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
flawless911:
Knowledgeable indeed.. U sound lyk all dis arrogant alaba dropouts who jst learnt how to convert mp3 files nd already feeling funky.. Go hang ursef.. Nd abt playing every 7th gen game, dat won't be an issue tnx to mah Eti PAYG nd Oceanofgames.com

So tke seat dilapidated dimwit

dude i dnt mean to brag but i doubt u know better hardware than i do...even with my limited knowledge. for u to have actually tot that an intel hd graphics can even run a game such as blur in split screen at playable rates is even funny. and let me save u some time and bundle....when u can even run crysis 2 at ur native screen resolution at playable rates (ie 24fps and above) den u can go ahead and download every other game. dnt be ignorant, a little research will help u a great deal.

The sheer irony of calling me a dimwit when u think an intel igp can run every 7th gen game out there. So sad. I leave u to ur ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
moonraker:

The Intel chip was only intended for light gaming.

The different btw me and you is that I go for medium/optimum performance. If I cannot achieve those, then I don't think its worth it. And so

I don't recommend it to anyone. People on here think I am a noob bad minded blah. I don't give one fucccck about that.

Heck I tried playing Fifa 15 on an Intel chip and it lagged like hell.
actually we are both alike...i either game medium or optimum as well. however we cannot go around telling people they can't play games with their igps....if they want a slide show with 2004 graphics let them do so. we just have to add that little note dat their gaming experience may not be pleasant.

This a lesson I've come to learn in nairaland. The reasons for people having laptops have been discussed to death in previous pages so I understand well enuff. It's jux sad when people with flawed logic such as "flawless" (this guy is a walking irony) keep calling others names for stating facts. Dats what is sad.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
moonraker:

You call 10 to 15fps playable? cheesy grin

Alrighty then. Think am done here

whaaaat! im shocked....did u not know dat is playable.....in nairaland? don't let dem catch u saying otherwise. *sarcasm* lool. i jux had an argument with a guy recommending a Pentium dual core 2.1ghz plus 2gb ram to play fifa 15....so u better believe dat even 1fps is playable in nairaland.

dnt kill someone's dream ooo

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
kimco:

What are the benchmarks for both cards?
According to GPU boss the 770M was better than the 850M by 10%. But on a personal level i'd still choose the 850M.

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
kimco:

Loool u are not their target market. Besides africans don't buy softwares. We pirate. So they don't rly care. Wait for the repacks if ur data size will be a bother to u.
I guess u're right
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sorry. But i ve to ask. Whatgames are u guys anticipating this year. For me its Arkham Knight, BF: Hardline, GTA V
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kenzo200: 12:57am On Mar 09, 2015
All I want is that hp envy with gtx 850m. Shadow of Mordor and Assassins creed unity have been burning hard drive space. GODDDD
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by flawless911(m): 1:27am On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

dude i dnt mean to brag but i doubt u know better hardware than i do...even with my limited knowledge. for u to have actually tot that an intel hd graphics can even run a game such as blur in split screen at playable rates is even funny. and let me save u some time and bundle....when u can even run crysis 2 at ur native screen resolution at playable rates (ie 24fps and above) den u can go ahead and download every other game. dnt be ignorant, a little research will help u a great deal.

The sheer irony of calling me a dimwit when u think an intel igp can run every 7th gen game out there. So sad. I leave u to ur ignorance.
This is y I was pissed off wit dat dazekid boy 4 qoutin me into dis thread filled wit arrogant bloatheads who feel dey know it all even wen dey hv ZERO xperience.. Eat yr heart out, Arguing or tradin words wit such a lowlife as yrself won't change a tin for me.. Enjoy yr Opinion

Hasta La Vista B'tch

#QuoteMeNot undecided
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 1:37am On Mar 09, 2015
flawless911:
This is y I was pissed off wit dat dazekid boy 4 qoutin me into dis thread filled wit arrogant bloatheads who feel dey know it all even wen dey hv ZERO xperience.. Eat yr heart out, Arguing or tradin words wit such a lowlife as yrself won't change a tin for me.. Enjoy yr Opinion

Hasta La Vista B'tch

#QuoteMeNot undecided

The blessed irony of when a child calls me "that dazekid boy"
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 1:47am On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

You see the thing is many of these dudes act like they really know stuff when they really don't. The dude who you were arguing with just bought his pc a couple weeks ago and as such doesn't even have much stuff on it, the first of things he downloaded were games. When dudes like him buy stuff, they like to feel like they got the best value for their money even when every other person knows that it isn't true. My main issue with these types of people though is not how they feel concerning what they spend their money on but what they project to other people.
For example, if someone comes in here to look around hoping to get a range of specs that he can game on, they see those types of comments and feel like they can spend just 50k on a laptop and then play the best games on them.
We have been doing this stuff for a while, I wouldn't be bothered with the opinion of a noob. Don't sweat it bro.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by flawless911(m): 1:53am On Mar 09, 2015
dazekid:

You see the thing is many of these dudes act like they really know stuff when they really don't. The dude who you were arguing with just bought his pc a couple weeks ago and as such doesn't even have much stuff on it, the first of things he downloaded were games. When dudes like him buy stuff, they like to feel like they got the best value for their money even when every other person knows that it isn't true. My main issue with these types of people though is not how they feel concerning what they spend their money on but what they project to other people.
For example, if someone comes in here to look around hoping to get a range of specs that he can game on, they see those types of comments and feel like they can spend just 50k on a laptop and then play the best games on them.
We have been doing this stuff for a while, I wouldn't be bothered with the opinion of a noob. Don't sweat it bro.
If u feel u know much better, pls wen dat dude initially begged u for advice, y didnt u gve him yrsef? Y did u hv to refer him to me (sm1 dats nt even in dis thread).. Dats my issue wit u, u claim u knw it all, bt cnt gv simple advice witout referring to a "noob"

Lol.. Pls u freaks shud stop quoting me

Nd if u re not a "Kid", den don't call ursef "dazeKID"

P3AC3
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 1:53am On Mar 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
According to GPU boss the 770M was better than the 850M by 10%. But on a personal level i'd still choose the 850M.

Bro haba, the 770M is a better GPU than the 850M na, I do a lot of laptop comparisons and I have compared several HP envy PCs with the 850M installed with my Toshiba Qosmio and trust me, the 770M is much better. Don't let the model numbers and release dates confuse you bro.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 1:57am On Mar 09, 2015
flawless911:
If u feel u know much better, pls wen dat dude initially begged u for advice, y didnt u gve him yrsef? Y did u hv to refer him to me (sm1 dats nt even in dis thread).. Dats my issue wit u, u claim u knw it all, bt cnt gv simple advice witout referring to a "noob"

Lol.. Pls u freaks shud stop quoting me

Nd if u re not a "Kid", den don't call ursef "dazeKID"

P3AC3

I couldn't give him any advice because I have no experience with entry level/low end laptop PCs so I had to refer him to the one person who I know that actually does, its as simple as that bro. And as for the part in bold, try to register on nairaland with the username DAZE and see what error you get.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 2:02am On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:
actually we are both alike...i either game medium or optimum as well. however we cannot go around telling people they can't play games with their igps....if they want a slide show with 2004 graphics let them do so. we just have to add that little note dat their gaming experience may not be pleasant.

This a lesson I've come to learn in nairaland. The reasons for people having laptops have been discussed to death in previous pages so I understand well enuff. It's jux sad when people with flawed logic such as "flawless" (this guy is a walking irony) keep calling others names for stating facts. Dats what is sad.

Exactly, imagine when someone like flawless was trying to convince me that his laptop plays games properly and sends a video of him running prince of persia, the framerate was at about 24FPS and then there was a two second lag(this was all before the game had even started so I can only imagine how it would play when it actually has) but when you ask him, he would say he games "smoothly" on his PC.

3 Likes

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 2:06am On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

whaaaat! im shocked....did u not know dat is playable.....in nairaland? don't let dem catch u saying otherwise. *sarcasm* lool. i jux had an argument with a guy recommending a Pentium dual core 2.1ghz plus 2gb ram to play fifa 15....so u better believe dat even 1fps is playable in nairaland.

Lmao, FIFA 15 has a complete re-haul from previous versions so whereas some low end PCs can actually play FIFA 14 well, they would not even start FIFA 15 at all. Konami is actually kind to the older generations though as they still allow lower range PCs run PES 15 and they still have support for the PS2, just imagine that.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by flawless911(m): 2:06am On Mar 09, 2015
dazekid:

I couldn't give him any advice because I have no experience with entry level/low end laptop PCs so I had to refer him to the one person who I know that actually does, its as simple as that bro. And as for the part in bold, try to register on nairaland with the username DAZE and see what error you get.
U have no Experience with 'entry level" laptop, u claim dat u referred to me cos u feel dat I shud knw better on dat aspect YET, YET, U bash me wit ur fellow arrogant dummys wen I gve my own Opinion nd Experience concerning It, concerning smetin YOU have NO experience on.. Dude, U just Stamped d Fact dat INDEED U re a Confused K.I.D.

AND STOP QUOTING ME.. U're disturbing my Notifs

Remember, U are Always RIGHT and I am Always WRONG.. So y Bother Arguing with me or even bringing me into d matter in d first place

Please, I beg u all, Don't Quote Me Again
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 2:34am On Mar 09, 2015
flawless911:
U have no Experience with 'entry level" laptop, u claim dat u referred to me cos u feel dat I shud knw better on dat aspect YET, YET, U bash me wit ur fellow arrogant dummys wen I gve my own Opinion nd Experience concerning It, concerning smetin YOU have NO experience on.. Dude, U just Stamped d Fact dat INDEED U re a Confused K.I.D.

AND STOP QUOTING ME.. U're disturbing my Notifs

Remember, U are Always RIGHT and I am Always WRONG.. So y Bother Arguing with me or even bringing me into d matter in d first place

Please, I beg u all, Don't Quote Me Again

When you reply me with a quote and then say not to quote you. FYI, I did not bash you here for anything, the issue your issue is you are simply intimidated to find that your laptop is at the very bottom of the food chain when gamers are concerned. I have no experience with low end laptops because they are simply too slow for me, I mean just looking at my screen and then looking at the 1024*768 screen of my other laptop, I feel like I travelled back in time to a place where there was no HD and then you expect me to have experience with mediocrity undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by flawless911(m): 2:44am On Mar 09, 2015
dazekid:

When you reply me with a quote and then say not to quote you. FYI, I did not bash you here for anything, the issue your issue is you are simply intimidated to find that your laptop is at the very bottom of the food chain when gamers are concerned. I have no experience with low end laptops because they are simply too slow for me, I mean just looking at my screen and then looking at the 1024*768 screen of my other laptop, I feel like I travelled back in time to a place where there was no HD and then you expect me to have experience with mediocrity undecided undecided undecided
Intimidated? Lmao.. Speak for yrsef Child.. If havin d Biggest Laptop is yr Life's Sole Purpose den so b it

Afterall, I didnt steal mine, boy

Nd Bottom of d food chain? Sorry bt m nt d one calling My Laptop a Beast, cos m fully Aware of its Limits.. I knw wat it can nd can't do and M nt gona wait till I get d Approval of some Know-It-All Douchebag b4 I feel Good and Enjoy My Property

Dats Y u can never see me asking Questions lyk "can my fone do dis" "can my laptop do dat" cos d last tin I need is sme arrogant Online Nobody tellin me Wat I Can nd Can't Do

Nd dats wat Is Burning You grin grin grin

Cos no matter d bashin la braggin, m still gona enjoy muah PC, hell even enjoy it more dan u can EVER Enjoy yrs

Nd jst lyk dat, mah Happiness will Continue to Daze u, KID
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by moonraker(m): 5:01am On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

almost choked on my circoc lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (71) (Reply)

Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! / HELP: Gaming Enquires / Updates And News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.