Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form (69495 Views)

Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency / 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP / How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by BRAV0O(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2014
Meanwhile, N27.5 million nigeria money were like chicken change for many of our thieving politician of the day , nigerians please let's give this man a try, for him to lament over this chicken change shows he has no hand in looting our money and he has no back up from any thieving politicians , I still can't believe he doesn't have up to that amount in his bank account that he will just wired to apc for the tickets , cus 25million naira is just damn chicken change!

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Gablo500(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2014
etunoman76:
Buhari meanwhile, yesterday procured the party’s N27.5 million expression of interest and nomination forms at the national secretariat.

Lamenting what the costs of the forms were high, he said that it took the understanding of his bankers in Kaduna and Abuja to raise the money.

“It’s a pity I couldn’t influence this amount to be put down as in the case of ladies and the disabled that intend to participate. I always looked left and right in our meetings but I could not read sympathy, so I kept my trap.

“But I felt heavily sorry for myself because I don’t want to go and ask somebody to pay for my nomination forms, because I always try to pay myself, at least for the nomination.

“N27 million is a big sum, thankfully I have personal relationship with the manager of my bank in Kaduna and early this morning, I put an early call (and) I told him that very soon the forms are coming, so, whether I am on red, or green or even black please honour it, otherwise I may lose the nomination.

“I was about to go to Kaduna this morning and I told the Chairman (John Odigie-Oyegun) but he said in that case, you better pick your form and keep a straight face. That means there is no excuse,” Buhari said.

Responding after handing over the forms to Buhari, the national chairman of the party, Chief Odigie-Oyegun explained that the N27.5m was carefully chosen to “separate men from the boys”.

“Let me say that the N27.5m is to separate the men from the boys. It is quite clear. We know you. I don’t expect you have N27m under your bed. But I expected that there are Nigerians who will vouch for you any day and who are ready to stand for you any day and that is the result that we have obtained today”, he said.

The chairman who expressed satisfaction over the turnout that greeted Buhari’s presidential declaration at Eagles Square in Abuja on Wednesday further stated that APC’s train was already on its way to the Aso Rock Presidential Villa.

Odigie-Oyegun also yesterday said the party would not be averse to the emergence of a consensus candidate should all the presidential aspirants in the party agree to it. He nevertheless stated the readiness of the party to conduct free and fair primaries that would be acceptable to all.

He said: “I want to congratulate you again on the great event that I watched very avidly on television yesterday. It was good for you but it was good for me and the party. I watched it and I knew the entire nation was watching. And I knew inside me what they would be saying. Yes, truly, APC has arrived. These people mean business. Yes, we are going to have quite a few aspirants and we are very glad at the level of display that one by one, they are putting up. It’s a clear indication of the quality in APC.

”It is a clear indication of the quality of leadership that we are offering the nation. “All the people being presented by the APC, there is not one to my mind, so far, who is not eminently qualified to govern this nation and who given even half a chance will not beat anybody PDP can bring to the fore.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/jonathan-blasts-buhari-says-buhari-promising/
Poor LooseR

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2014
Whatever
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by korel9: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2014
I wonder how he's going to pay back in 2015 after losing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by funshybam(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2014
how does he intend to repay the money( assuming he loses the Election ) ?

... and even if he wins, how long will it take him to recoup the sum and pay(Assuming he isn't going to be corrupt as people have painted him)

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Adakofortune(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2014
that man, wtf? Wt him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by kurt09(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2014
Another shoe less story?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by olosk(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2014
Haba, General. u neva even start Campaign, u don dey bobo us. thou I like you oooh, but with this kinda lie am beginning to have a second tout.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Larow(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2014
Yeeee!!! Gbese!!!! Na double wahala be dat 4 him dead body o!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by slimzypink(f): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2014
I love this man, but he shud take a rest...nigerians dnt want him..instead of him goin 4 campaigns he shud stay wit his family..comon dis is d third tym...just let it go!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by yorke1: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2014
Buhari playing on the gullible mind. He should tell that to the dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Youngzedd(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2014
This man is broke.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by bnovative(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2014
This is the " progressive " truth we needed! Damn! Buhahari do us a favour tell another lie. Abokina u are a learner!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by DonDiego(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2014
hopilo:
Thank you for explain what he Buhari said because I was finding it very difficult comprehend Buhari's speech when he pick the form.

Better frefare o. When Buhari unlikely becmes fresident, Nigerians are going to need interfreters to understand his broadcasts. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Chidexter(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2014
so, buhari on his own doesn't have 27m, until he loans from bank.

then God forbid , he becomes president he will only need to launder some money and pay back his debt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2014
Funny thing though.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by abdulabbakar(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2014
lilprinze:
so he is saying he is very broke to the extent that he doesn't have N27 million To Purchase
APC Nomination Form but he has money to sponsors BH, this old man should please respect his age and stop lying and deceiving us.

So You are still on it abi
After the S.A $9.3m revealation you still think that GMB is the sponsor of BH...I pt you, and had ol Nigerians been lyk you we shall remain in this god4saken EBOLA JONATHUG faceless govt till fate!
Mtssw! Wallahi sai BUHARI!!!!!!!!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by otswag(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2014
grin laughing at d part where d national chairman said d exhorbitant amount of d form is meant to separate men from the boys. Its really meant to separate supreme thieves from the "relatively" less supreme ones

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by buoye1(m): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2014
Perpetual looser!!!!u go carry "konkere" at last ni to pay dat bank loan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Icon4s(m): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2014
Money miss road. Mtcheew him money don burn

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Tcharlx(m): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2014
The beautiful ones are not yet born

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by clemzo101(m): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2014
Buhari just wasted dat money, he's gonna loose gallantly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by abubkhr: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2014
Attention!!! Now it is official Nairaland have the most stupid commenters in the whole world. What a record negatively JAHILAI
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by MizMyColi(f): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2014
Eiiiiissshhhhhhh

Is it just me?
Isn't someone seeing the philosophy/motive behind this.

Appealing To People's Emotions.....smh

I have said it before in Mahtma Ghandi's Voice.

I Like Your APC

Just Not Your Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Sirdeeq10(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
lilprinze:
so he is saying he is very broke to the extent that he doesn't have N27 million To Purchase
APC Nomination Form but he has money to sponsors BH, this old man should please respect his age and stop lying and deceiving us.
do U have any evidence to prove that he's one of d sponsors of BH ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2014
[size=18pt]I PREFER A PRESIDENT ASPIRANT WITHOUT SHOES THAN A BROKE AND BANKRUPT PRESIDENT[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by kommiejewel(f): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2014
So, Buhari u mean to tell me that u don't have 27.5m anywhere? That's by d way. One more question, don't u have grandchildren to care for? What are u still doing in active politics? Haven't u ever heard of retirement? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by amolex(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2014
That is wat I call ed transpiracy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.