Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Company Coming To Set Up Oil & Gas Servicing Company In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Company Coming To Set Up Oil & Gas Servicing Company In Nigeria (1348 Views)

How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria / Nigeria Should Clean Up Oil Spills In Niger Delta - Dutch Cabinet / Obajana Cement Company Coming To The Market Soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Company Coming To Set Up Oil & Gas Servicing Company In Nigeria by ohkingdavid(m): 6:34am On Oct 17, 2014
Good day All,

Please I and my partners are interested in working with a company coming to set up in Nigeria, from January 2015.

In other to achieve this, the company require me to write out the guideline for setting up a oil & gas service company in Nigeria hence they need me to prepare a global operation plan to comprise of HSES, Quality, Logistics (air, land and sea), Supply Chain Management (SCM), HR, Legal, Finance, Insurance, ethics and compliance for working in Nigeria.

Please I need your support in providing me with insights in these areas listed above.

Here is a brief on the scope of work:

Offshore Construction (Pipeline, platform installation hook up shallow and deepwater mainly T&I, engineering will be performed by a local partner they have a JV with.

They will bring in resolute, DP pipelay barge and towing tugs.

Just to mention compliance shall include, the types of permits they require to work in Nigeria. I anticipate your feedback and broad knowledge on this subject as I need to submit this proposal before 21st of October, 2014.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Re: Company Coming To Set Up Oil & Gas Servicing Company In Nigeria by owelle22(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2014
What services do you wish to render?

I can help you in the logistics aspect

Owelleanthony@yahoo.com 08068377512

Thank you
Re: Company Coming To Set Up Oil & Gas Servicing Company In Nigeria by Businesstools(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
I can help, but we need to talk. Call 07030949450 for negotiation.
Re: Company Coming To Set Up Oil & Gas Servicing Company In Nigeria by Super1759: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
I work with a safety body and institute ranking preferred by nebosh. based in oil state river state. pm me what you want and I will help you. no charges
Re: Company Coming To Set Up Oil & Gas Servicing Company In Nigeria by INFO70: 2:29am On Oct 20, 2014
I can help you on DPR and NAPIM registration. Contact: infocentre70@yahoo.com
Re: Company Coming To Set Up Oil & Gas Servicing Company In Nigeria by buzodyke: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2014
I can help u wt oil and gas facility design software 08030941146 or 08113140700
Re: Company Coming To Set Up Oil & Gas Servicing Company In Nigeria by fun4: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Really wish I could help in the minutest way. Just completed service as a GAS ENGINEER and do remember us if the opportunities for recruitment comes. olala.jt@gmail.com
Re: Company Coming To Set Up Oil & Gas Servicing Company In Nigeria by dav8id(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
ohkingdavid:
Good day All,

Please I and my partners are interested in working with a company coming to set up in Nigeria, from January 2015.

In other to achieve this, the company require me to write out the guideline for setting up a oil & gas service company in Nigeria hence they need me to prepare a global operation plan to comprise of HSES, Quality, Logistics (air, land and sea), Supply Chain Management (SCM), HR, Legal, Finance, Insurance, ethics and compliance for working in Nigeria.

Please I need your support in providing me with insights in these areas listed above.

Here is a brief on the scope of work:

Offshore Construction (Pipeline, platform installation hook up shallow and deepwater mainly T&I, engineering will be performed by a local partner they have a JV with.

They will bring in resolute, DP pipelay barge and towing tugs.

Just to mention compliance shall include, the types of permits they require to work in Nigeria. I anticipate your feedback and broad knowledge on this subject as I need to submit this proposal before 21st of October, 2014.

Thanking you in anticipation.

this is a big project and its not something you can rely on this forum...if this your demand is for real then watse no time...visit a professional in the feild and get what you want but you most know it will really cost you alot of amount...

goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Online Based Export Business / Naira Depreciates To N270/dollar In Parallel Market / Are You An Entrepreneur Or A 9-5 Person?-Rotimi Williams, CEO Kereksuk Rice Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.