Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Vacancies In A Communications Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies In A Communications Company (2080 Views)

Vacancy For A Communications Person At Tobspoint Nigeria Limited / Kerryman Computers And Communications Company Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies / The British Council In Nigeria Wants A Communications Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies In A Communications Company by raprapup: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2008
A Voice and Unified Communications Solutions Company need the services of the following professionals:

1. REFERRAL SALES AGENTS

Job Role

Referral Agents generate leads and are compensated for each qualified lead that results in a closed deal. Partners at this level are not required to earn technical certifications. Once you identify a potential lead, VoiceCodex engages to close the sale and pays you the referral fee.

Qualification and Experience
BSC/HND/ND in any discipline.
Ability to generate leads and work independently.
Good knowledge of Voice and Unified Communications Solutions.

Preferably Female and not more than 28 years old.

2. FREELANCE SALES PARTNERS

Job Role
Freelance Sales Partners focus on sales and receive product training along with marketing and business development support, while an assigned VoiceCodex Channel Sales Manager/ Territory Manager also provides ongoing assistance. Long term, the Premier Partner level lets you grow your customer base while providing the framework to earn technical certification, build your own VoiceCodex service and support practice, and ultimately move to the Senior Partner level where revenues and margins are much greater.

Qualification and Experience
BSC/HND in any discipline.
Minimum of 2 years sales and business development experience.
Ability to work independently and work on your own schedule.

Send CV + Application in MS Word format to

advertbizworld@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancies In A Communications Company by pedrosky: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2008
thanks for this post
Re: Vacancies In A Communications Company by raprapup: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2008
send your cv
Re: Vacancies In A Communications Company by pedrosky: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2008
i had that Guarante Trust Insurance is recuriting is it true
Re: Vacancies In A Communications Company by raprapup: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2008
They are not recruiting
Re: Vacancies In A Communications Company by thenice: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2008
i gues they are not
Re: Vacancies In A Communications Company by pedrosky: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2008
thanks bros
Re: Vacancies In A Communications Company by cynthiade: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2008
thanks for this post
Re: Vacancies In A Communications Company by deborahty: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2008
is dangote recruiting?
Re: Vacancies In A Communications Company by afuye2000: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2008
House,let me bring this to ur notice.Nigerian's jobs 're all about who u know.I hv been to many companies only to pass their tests & called for the interviews.In the long run,U 'll not hear any thing again.My honourable advice for us is to be more prayerful because nothing is difficult for our able God to do.Some of us will be saying they have found themselves in one company or the other.Did they tell anybody how they get to that place?So,as i have said the other time prayer does everything.Keep on praying for devine connection as it's now a matter of knowing who the influence belongs to.Take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Vacancies In A Communications Company by Flowerbaby: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2008
yes i agree with afuye2000. let us continue praying, without connection in nigeria , you are going no way.
Re: Vacancies In A Communications Company by Exstar(f): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2008
Hi, everybody! my advice is this: Dont loose hope, just have faith in God
and keep attending interviews. One thing i know for sure is that the water
that you'll drink will never pass you by, meaning your time and your job which
has been destined for you even before you were conceived will never, i repeat
NEVER pass you by!
One love kiss!!!

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Ghana Recruitment / Bimplus Telecom Ofx Annex Choice Plaza,challenge,ibadan For Interview / Computer Instructor Vacancy In Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.