Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:19 PM

re:Have I Asked For Much ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / re:Have I Asked For Much ? (991 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

re:Have I Asked For Much ? by Nielbaba(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
I dnt like publicizing relationship though ,just want to know if im wrng .wev been dating 5years now ,she was der tru thick n thin ,2years agooo tin started fallin apart.i did somtin bad,but shes like overlooking it.but when i left her n she was in company of one of her friends.suddenly she changed n called me dat me cheated on her in d past n i think she has forgotten ( point: ever since den whenever shes wit her ,she misbehaves ) fast forward to yesterday .i told her we need to talk but will like us to see face to face ,probably wen she coms for her cousins weddin nxt month.she said by force ww must talk yesterday ..it was late around 11:30pm so no airtime we decide to chat, all i said was ( dos new friends u movin wit i dnt like,n ur sense of dressing sometime these days ) and she quoted me back with a question mark n she said "fucking go to hell" she has gotten new set of friends tru dat same first girl. N her dressing s totally out of it somtimes which i know its powered by those girls,whish she can never try at home ..........nairalander have i asked for much ?
Re: re:Have I Asked For Much ? by Tymax(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
She has left you. I can bet that she already has a replacement for u.

You haven't asked for too much but there are times when you just have to let some people make their own mistakes.
Re: re:Have I Asked For Much ? by akinsadeez(m): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
can't make head or tail out of this
Re: re:Have I Asked For Much ? by valmunich(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ma guy, forget her, she's gone

These hoes ain't loyal sad

Oh! You were disloyal at first

This dude ain't loyal smiley

3 Likes

Re: re:Have I Asked For Much ? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
You can't step in the same river twice, I suggest you let her flow bro she's gone for ever.
Re: re:Have I Asked For Much ? by Nielbaba(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
Tymax:
She has left you. I can bet that she already has a replacement for u.

You haven't ask for too much but there are times when you just have to let some people make their own mistakes.
maybe ..she always swear wit her life dat she never had any one im her first man evenatimes dat i jokingly discharge her like sayin wen will she get married now she will say me dey try discharge her abi say na lie say she no dey leave ooo.even just ladt week she used our pic as dp n said dats my boo incase u dnt know wish she neva did for d past five years ..... n weneva she misbehaves n within me im like free dis girl i swear na dat nyt she go call pleading dat shess sorry bla bla bla grin woman hmmmmmmn
Re: re:Have I Asked For Much ? by Nielbaba(m): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lacomus:
You can't step in the same river twice, I suggest you let her flow bro she's gone for ever.
tnx broo just wnt to hear u guys opinion
Re: re:Have I Asked For Much ? by Tymax(m): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nielbaba:
maybe ..she always swear wit her life dat she never had any one im her first man evenatimes dat i jokingly discharge her like sayin wen will she get married now she will say me dey try discharge her abi say na lie say she no dey leave ooo.even just ladt week she used our pic as dp n said dats my boo incase u dnt know wish she neva did for d past five years ..... n weneva she misbehaves n within me im like free dis girl i swear na dat nyt she go call pleading dat shess sorry bla bla bla grin woman hmmmmmmn
grin grin Dis babe wan scatter ya head sha.

Women can defeat logic, I swear. grin
Re: re:Have I Asked For Much ? by Nielbaba(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Tymax:
grin grin Dis babe wan scatter ya head sha.

Women can defeat logic, I swear. grin
she called dis evening n was like can we talk now silence for som seconds n i replied my phone s bad smiley even bfr i finished d statement my fone displayed his madness wish it started yesterday .............hanged up n end d call automatically

(1) (Reply)

The HIDDEN Secret About Nigerian Babes *must Read* / She Cant Cook..help! / How To Be Romantic...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.